Type keyword(s) to search

Lisa Rinna: These are the Lips of her Life

• Start Topic

“The way the fanbase reacts to the show now is not how it was when I first started.”

I mean, her behavior didn’t have anything to do with viewer reaction or anything, right?

• Like 1
  • Wink 1
  • Applause 12
11 minutes ago, ivygirl said:

“The way the fanbase reacts to the show now is not how it was when I first started.”

I mean, her behavior didn’t have anything to do with viewer reaction or anything, right?

I know there are a lot of nuts on the internet, so I obviously condemn the crazies who harass and threaten Housewives. But a lot of us (most of us) even the super fans are just normal people who respond to what we see. I started out as a Rinna fun. I thought she was funny and got a kick out of her. Her behavior just got worse each season though. 

• Like 13
  • Applause 1
  • Love 1
(edited)
38 minutes ago, RealHousewife said:

I know there are a lot of nuts on the internet, so I obviously condemn the crazies who harass and threaten Housewives. But a lot of us (most of us) even the super fans are just normal people who respond to what we see. I started out as a Rinna fun. I thought she was funny and got a kick out of her. Her behavior just got worse each season though. 

Absolutely! Zero excuse for truly unhinged behavior. But when you act like Rinna has… people are going to have very strong reactions that mayyyyyy include being very critical of, say, Rinna…. 

Edited by ivygirl
  • Like 5
  • LOL 1
(edited)

Andy Cohen said on his latest book which was just published that Lisa Rinna quit the night of the reunion with a text she sent to him. She later changed her mind, but she eventually decided not to continue. Andy Cohen considers her to be on pause, and wants her to return to the show. 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.eonline.com/amp/news/1374311/lisa-rinna-reacts-to-andy-cohens-claims-about-her-real-housewives-exit

She is going to be on an episode of American Horror Stories S3. It was already filmed. 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/deadline.com/2023/06/lisa-rinna-american-horror-stories-season-3-1235421455/amp/

On 6/23/2023 at 1:35 AM, Cosmocrush said:

Is she still whining about this?   Kind of punches a hole in her story insisting it was her decision to leave.  😉

She quit the night of the reunion according to Andy Cohen. It's in his latest book which just came out. 

Edited by ZettaK
  • Useful 4
16 minutes ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

The stuffed rabbit that Rinna gives Kim Richards for her grandchild looks so cheap, like something they would throw dozens of in a huge box at the end of a ShopRite aisle.

Last night I watched some Reunion clips. That moment shows up on so many of those clips. And you're right, it looks like a bunny you'd buy at a grocery store for Easter. 

Not that the gift is a bad idea, but not sure why Rinna would give Kim any gift when she never seemed to actually like Kim. For sure, Kim had her number.

• Like 4
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, Surrealist said:

Last night I watched some Reunion clips. That moment shows up on so many of those clips. And you're right, it looks like a bunny you'd buy at a grocery store for Easter. 

Not that the gift is a bad idea, but not sure why Rinna would give Kim any gift when she never seemed to actually like Kim. For sure, Kim had her number.

So true! Rinna never seemed to actually like Kim or want to be friends with Kim. Maybe she thought this “grand gesture” would make her look like the bigger person. I love how Kim had her number!

• Like 5
5 hours ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

Maybe she thought this “grand gesture”

The bunny is a Sleepyhead Bunny, it was in the $15 to $25 range, I looked up the website and now I wish I had a grandchild to buy something from that company, they have such adorable things.

To me it seems Rinna can hate, (hate, hate, hate, tm T. Swift, lol), anyone and everyone but everyone has to adore her no matter what she says or does.

• Like 5
(edited)
On 3/2/2024 at 1:51 AM, hoodooznoodooz said:

So true! Rinna never seemed to actually like Kim or want to be friends with Kim. Maybe she thought this “grand gesture” would make her look like the bigger person. I love how Kim had her number!

Not gonna lie... Still thought Rinna talking all that shit to Eden, only to get busted, and then pretend she had amnesia still gets me. Total soap opera move.  😂

spacer.png

Poor Eden was made to look like a naïve psycho, though.

Edited by Surrealist
  • Like 3
  • Love 1
19 hours ago, Surrealist said:

Not gonna lie... Still thought Rinna talking all that shit to Eden, only to get busted, and then pretend she had amnesia still gets me. Total soap opera move.  😂

spacer.png

Poor Eden was made to look like a naïve psycho, though.

Bravo reran that season last week. My hate for Rinna grew even stronger. She's disgusting!

• Like 6
(edited)
3 hours ago, politichick said:

Bravo reran that season last week. My hate for Rinna grew even stronger. She's disgusting!

What's interesting for me is that Kim probably has been "close to death" on a few occasions due to her drinking and drug abuse. 

This doesn't mean that how Rinna carried on and goaded her wasn't wrong and meanspirited, it was. 

I've seen my fair share of stories where someone suffers from alcoholism, or drug use, for years, only to get clean and then die of a heart attack or a stroke from those decades of side effects. That's a very real thing, and it's something that Rinna has watched happen in her life on more than one occasion.

All that said I'm glad she left the show because she was becoming extra nasty to others. I'd be curious to know what exactly made her pull the plug. I don't think it's just about Lois dying, since it seemed she never visited her parents that much once she moved out at 18. 

Edited by Surrealist
  • Like 1

Rinna was known to be a nice person in Hollywood. Maybe she realized she took the Housewife antics too far? I like to think at a certain point she didn't recognize herself and realized the toxicity wasn't worth it. I was a fan at one point, hope she is doing okay. 

• Like 2
  • Useful 1
15 hours ago, RealHousewife said:

Rinna was known to be a nice person in Hollywood. Maybe she realized she took the Housewife antics too far? I like to think at a certain point she didn't recognize herself and realized the toxicity wasn't worth it. I was a fan at one point, hope she is doing okay. 

I think you're giving Rinna too much credit. She enjoyed her role on the HWs...and just kept upping the ante every season. The last straw was singlehandedly destroying a 25+ year friendship. It sparked outrage with any fans she had left. And that, I believe, was her demise.

• Like 2
  • Useful 2
  • Love 1
22 minutes ago, Soapy Goddess said:

I think you're giving Rinna too much credit. She enjoyed her role on the HWs...and just kept upping the ante every season. The last straw was singlehandedly destroying a 25+ year friendship. It sparked outrage with any fans she had left. And that, I believe, was her demise.

I might be. Yes, I was one of those fans. The way she treated Denise was horrible. 

• Like 4