Type keyword(s) to search

Lisa Rinna: These are the Lips of her Life

• Start Topic

I read as much of the Poor Me Rinna Tales of Bullshit as I could - her truth and her idea of sexy photos are sickening. Go away Rinna!

(btw, Oh Delusional One, nobody paid me to post that.)

• Applause 4
  • LOL 2
41 minutes ago, nexxie said:

I read as much of the Poor Me Rinna Tales of Bullshit as I could - her truth and her idea of sexy photos are sickening. Go away Rinna!

(btw, Oh Delusional One, nobody paid me to post that.)

Where can one find this literature masterpiece? 😂

• LOL 4

Hmmmmm....I kind of liked that interview and understand how BORING it would be without a little shit talking. The thing I disagree with isn’t how much people love Kyle, I don’t know anyone who loves Kyle..she’s an asshole. 

I have crap cable now so I don’t have to watch, but then I won’t get Ben and Ronnie as much....which makes me sad. 😢 I am rethinking my programming! 

• Applause 4

Lisa regarding Kathy’s alleged meltdown: “[…] you don’t think, “Oh, I should be filming this.” That doesn’t come across your mind.”

I call bullshit. That might not cross most people’s minds, but I think it would absolutely come across Lisa Rinna’s.

• Like 9
  • Applause 9
  • LOL 1
15 hours ago, Mar said:

https://www.interviewmagazine.com/television/dirty-work-lisa-rinna-speaks-her-truth?fbclid=PAAaZ_Yg7DuFaS8LShEWygcWrcdgpEE5S2eddUHhY_d-8mfl70DuoBG8tOlkE

“Her truth” 🙄🙄 She lives in a delusional world where  nothing she does is wrong and trying to destroy the lives of other people is A-OK

That picture. Surprised, though, that she was wearing jeans.

Soooo edgy….

Her “truth”? Bullshit, more like. Go away, Rinna. Nobody cares anymore.

EDIT — I’m going to try to read this in depth later. But it sounds like a pitch for martyrdom because nothing is ever her fault, ever.

Edited by RoseAllDay
  • Like 5
On 1/7/2023 at 12:26 PM, Salacious Kitty said:

Yup, she singlehandedly took the show into the gutter. 

To be fair, Brandi started that dive, but Lisa was the one that took it all the way down. 

• Like 5
  • Applause 3
  • Love 2
15 hours ago, JD5166 said:

Hmmmmm....I kind of liked that interview and understand how BORING it would be without a little shit talking. The thing I disagree with isn’t how much people love Kyle, I don’t know anyone who loves Kyle..she’s an asshole. 

I have crap cable now so I don’t have to watch, but then I won’t get Ben and Ronnie as much....which makes me sad. 😢 I am rethinking my programming! 

Strangely, Kyle seems to have a fairly large fan base. I was really in the fence about her for years. She loves dogs, big plus for me, but even that couldn't do it in the end. The way she turned on LVP, who was supposed to be a dear friend was the end. Yes, LVP, had her faults. I have friends with faults and, heaven knows, I have mine. But real friends do NOT publicly turn on you and call you a liar. Her behavior since, attacking Sutton and Chrystal  while defending the queen of Skanks, Erika, has just  cemented how awful she is.

• Like 9
  • Applause 7
  • Love 1
On 1/8/2023 at 11:25 AM, Starlight925 said:

In those early 80's films, Harry was the "straight" man, acting as a gay character.

There's something much different (back in the day when Harry did those films) about a "straight" man playing a gay man, vs. an actual gay man playing straight.

It just wasn't done then.

Harry was great in those films, and I loved him in L.A. Law (played a straight man).

I think he's a great actor either way, but his career took off at the tail end of Rock Hudson's career, an actor who would have been ruined in his own day, had his sexuality been known.

I'm personally so glad that these days, it just doesn't matter.  But back when Harry was coming up through the Hollywood ranks, it most definitely did.

And it's my belief that Lisa has long held on to his secret.

I am on the fence about whether Harry is gay or bisexual.. I have heard the rumors for years and I have always liked him and enjoyed his acting because his sexual preference doesn't matter to me. If anything I am finding it hard to retain my good feelings for him because he defends the Witch. It is possible that he genuinely cares for her. There are different kinds of love. I just can't figure out why.  

• Like 6
  • Applause 1
41 minutes ago, chlban said:

Strangely, Kyle seems to have a fairly large fan base. I was really in the fence about her for years. She loves dogs, big plus for me, but even that couldn't do it in the end. The way she turned on LVP, who was supposed to be a dear friend was the end. Yes, LVP, had her faults. I have friends with faults and, heaven knows, I have mine. But real friends do NOT publicly turn on you and call you a liar. Her behavior since, attacking Sutton and Chrystal  while defending the queen of Skanks, Erika, has just  cemented how awful she is.

Agree with you. One thing though, I've known a ton of horrible, horrible people who adore dogs and beautiful people who are frightened of them.

• Like 2
  • Useful 1
  • Love 5
2 hours ago, chlban said:

I am on the fence about whether Harry is gay or bisexual.. I have heard the rumors for years and I have always liked him and enjoyed his acting because his sexual preference doesn't matter to me. If anything I am finding it hard to retain my good feelings for him because he defends the Witch. It is possible that he genuinely cares for her. There are different kinds of love. I just can't figure out why.  

One of these days, we could very well log in to our favorite scandal sheet and see he’s filing for divorce. That’s happened with long-term marriages.

I always saw him as somebody who was just humoring a spouse who was on a reality show. He showed up when he had to, put in his time, then packed up for Canada. But you’re right…sometimes relationship dynamics can be head-scratchers. They could be one of those couples who are quite happy living basically separate lives.

On 1/5/2023 at 10:40 PM, Kiss my mutt said:

Don’t let the door hit you on your way out…or do, please!

Not on topic, but…I’ve always liked your avatar. 🙂

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
3 hours ago, RoseAllDay said:

One of these days, we could very well log in to our favorite scandal sheet and see he’s filing for divorce. That’s happened with long-term marriages.

I always saw him as somebody who was just humoring a spouse who was on a reality show. He showed up when he had to, put in his time, then packed up for Canada. But you’re right…sometimes relationship dynamics can be head-scratchers. They could be one of those couples who are quite happy living basically separate lives.

Not on topic, but…I’ve always liked your avatar. 🙂

Thank you! I like yours too. #dogmom ☺️😊

ps: Rinna sucks!

Edited by Kiss my mutt
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 1
6 hours ago, Juneau Gal said:

So are we not going to talk about hat photo of Rinna in the white bathing suit in the article linked above? MY EYES! MY EYES! What the hell is going on there?!

That’s one of the only times I’ve seen her post a photo that is NOT flattering with regard to below the neck.

• Like 2
23 hours ago, Juneau Gal said:

So are we not going to talk about hat photo of Rinna in the white bathing suit in the article linked above? MY EYES! MY EYES! What the hell is going on there?!

She looks hideous, but I can't decide what to say about it. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 4
On 1/14/2023 at 8:15 AM, chlban said:

If anything I am finding it hard to retain my good feelings for him because he defends the Witch. It is possible that he genuinely cares for her. There are different kinds of love. I just can't figure out why.  

Harry was on WWHL last night, supposedly promoting his new gig Mayfair Witches but it seemed like Andy barely mentioned it and that was with a short clip.   Anyway,  they played a "game" where Andy read Rinna's shittiest moves on RH and the question was "Can You Defend?" Of course Harry said yes to all,  he could absolutely defend every single incidence of her bad behavior.    Of course and ewwwww. 

• Like 2
  • Mind Blown 2
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 4
  • LOL 1

Did he have to give the defenses, or just have to say whether it was defendable? Because if he was asked the latter, there's only one correct answer if he wants to stay married.

But I have no doubt that he's nearly as bad as she is. He's been lock step with her ever since their first failed attempt at reality TV.

• Like 6
9 hours ago, dmeets said:

Did he have to give the defenses, or just have to say whether it was defendable? Because if he was asked the latter, there's only one correct answer if he wants to stay married.

I think the actual game was Can You Defend so he did say yes but very enthusiastically.  Those two are truly a team.  Blech. 

• Like 3
  • Mind Blown 1
  • LOL 1
13 hours ago, Slakkie said:

I love how RInna blames the FANS - ummm dumba$$ you poke the bear and I still think she has a fake Twitter that literally cannot shut up - she is sooooo angry about being fired.

Wait what? Fired? I thought they "mutually agreed."🙂 Hilarious. If anyone was naive enough to believe that nonsense at first, her bitterness is a dead give away.

• Like 6
  • Love 1
On 1/24/2023 at 8:52 AM, Slakkie said:

I love how RInna blames the FANS - ummm dumba$$ you poke the bear and I still think she has a fake Twitter that literally cannot shut up - she is sooooo angry about being fired.

Is this the same Rinna who came on stage at Bravocon flipping everyone off and laughing?

• Like 9
On 1/14/2023 at 10:15 AM, chlban said:

Speaking of witch he is in Anne Rice's Mayfair Witches on AMC its good lol

• Thanks 1
On 2/4/2023 at 8:23 AM, nexxie said:

Isn’t Rinna only agreeing that she was fired so she can collect unemployment ins checks? Did I read that here or elsewhere?

I can see her saying this in a TH, laughing while she takes a big sip from a drink, anything to not admit the real reason she got canned.

They are contract players. Once the contract is up, that’s it for some people.

Her even joking about collecting unemployment shows how awful she is. If the Hamlins are that hard up for money, well, they should have managed it better.

• Like 10
9 hours ago, goofygirl said:

Hell, Rinna thinks she's gonna get her own show!  With Harry and those daughters!  It'll be just like Kris Jenner and the Kardashians!

She's completely delusional.

You may be right on this. If so, she is in for a rude awakening- she is not nearly as popular or relevant  as she thinks she is. Delusional is the best description.

• Like 9
  • Applause 1
  • Love 1
6 hours ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

They already gave Harry and her a show. Harry Loves Lisa, 2010. Six episodes. Nobody cared.

I don't know, there might be something going on:  I had the Hoda & Jenna show on Friday and they teased that Lisa Rinna and Harry Hamlin were going to be on this Monday 2/13.    Blech. 

• Mind Blown 2
  • LOL 2
19 hours ago, goofygirl said:

Plus, she looks a little weird with either white or NO eyebrows!

It’s almost as extreme as Amelia’s new look, either for a show or a photo shoot. I’ll try to find a pic, since this was a few days ago. I still think Lisa’s in some kind of competition with her kids.

EDIT — This is from late last year, but I swear I saw something last week.

49E0AD37-51D8-447B-A950-1E1CCA397203.jpeg

Edited by RoseAllDay
  • Like 1
  • Mind Blown 3
  • Useful 1
5 hours ago, goofygirl said:

What the actual hell??  It looks like she's shaved off the eyebrows and had her face pierced where her eyebrows start?

Lordy.

None of the Kardashians did THIS!!

I guess eyebrow shaving is all the rage right now. Don’t ask me why. Her attitude aside, I always thought Amelia was the prettier of the two. Now she looks like an alien from outer space.

Edited by RoseAllDay
  • Like 6
  • Love 1
5 minutes ago, Surrealist said:

That bathing suit doesn't fit her. Her breasts are too big for it. Or they have her wearing the wrong size.

Agree. The dress looks awkward around her chest. I was surprised when Sutton referred to Lisa as "small-breasted." I get that other than Sutton most of the cast is either naturally busty or has larger implants, but Lisa isn't flat. 

• Like 4
1 hour ago, RealHousewife said:

Agree. The dress looks awkward around her chest. I was surprised when Sutton referred to Lisa as "small-breasted." I get that other than Sutton most of the cast is either naturally busty or has larger implants, but Lisa isn't flat. 

I agree with you that Rinna doesn't have small breasts. That definitely describes Sutton, though.

Where does Copenhagen Fashion Week rank when it comes to London, Paris, Milan, and NY?

Edited by Surrealist
  • Like 3
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 1