Type keyword(s) to search

Lisa Rinna: These are the Lips of her Life

• Start Topic

14 hours ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

Love! Love will keep us together!

I asked Alexa to play that for me last week.

The first song that came to my mind was Muskrat Love. Maybe, subconsciously (or not), I think of Rinna as a rodent. 😂

Twice, recently, I've witnessed people dancing to ABBA in the aisles at my local grocery store (yes, dancing, as they pushed their carts and/or waited for their deli order, singing along as they stocked shelves...). I can only imagine if they start playing The Captain and Tennille!

Edited by SweetieDarling
spelling
  • LOL 13
  • Love 2

It looked good on Tennile in the 70's, on Lisa just hideous.  In reality Lisa has almost no hair that's why she wears wigs all of the time.  But this look has got to be the worst ever. 

Edited by 65mickey
  • Like 2
  • Applause 4
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 1
On 3/11/2023 at 8:20 AM, 65mickey said:

It looked good on Tennile in the 70's, on Lisa just hideous.  In reality Lisa has almost no hair that's why she wears wigs all of the time.  But this look has got to be the worst ever. 

I gotta say, I rocked it at 10!

• Like 2
  • LOL 13
On 3/10/2023 at 8:11 PM, SweetieDarling said:

The first song that came to my mind was Muskrat Love. Maybe, subconsciously (or not), I think of Rinna as a rodent. 😂

Twice, recently, I've witnessed people dancing to ABBA in the aisles at my local grocery store (yes, dancing, as they pushed their carts and/or waited for their deli order, singing along as they stocked shelves...). I can only imagine if they start playing The Captain and Tennille!

I have got to start shopping at your store, all I ever get are people talking on their phones on speaker, no ear plugs and never conversations about anything of interest.

• Like 4
  • LOL 4

6E288610-D32A-4E8A-B8B5-FC5E545B6C48.thumb.jpeg.5be88213e148be8f5afe9e0c5ec40e1a.jpeg

This may give you a better view of the dress. It’s like a jacket on a hanger front and then the ends band together and travel down into her Nike area. You can even see the tag on the back of the neck portion of the folded shirt. It definitely makes a statement. The long gloves look like they have fingernails painted on. She has a garage of vintage clothing. Why ever would she choose this hideous one? She sat with Harry. He looked like a typical attendee in a regular tuxedo. 

• Like 3
  • Mind Blown 4
  • LOL 7

That is a mighty ugly dress and it does look like its been pulled out of a garage storage bin. It looks like she slid her bottom half into the dress and left her top part out of it. Such a strange choice. Her fingertips have what looks like clear thimbles that have been painted. Everything about what she is wearing is plain insane looking. She also looks extra thin, and has lost weight probably due to the stress and anxiety from losing her regular income from Bravo and having nothing to fall back on but a horrible reputation and no one wanting to hire her for any job lasting for more than a day or so. 

• Like 7
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 1
8 hours ago, Mindthinkr said:

6E288610-D32A-4E8A-B8B5-FC5E545B6C48.thumb.jpeg.5be88213e148be8f5afe9e0c5ec40e1a.jpeg

This may give you a better view of the dress. It’s like a jacket on a hanger front and then the ends band together and travel down into her Nike area. You can even see the tag on the back of the neck portion of the folded shirt. It definitely makes a statement. The long gloves look like they have fingernails painted on. She has a garage of vintage clothing. Why ever would she choose this hideous one? She sat with Harry. He looked like a typical attendee in a regular tuxedo. 

It’s Jean Paul Gaultier, and she’s an idiot. That is why. 🙃

• Like 2
  • LOL 13

That’s one of the weirdest, fugliest dresses I’ve ever seen. But I’m not surprised, she wore to get attention like always. I wonder who paid for her ticket to Elton John’s party, probably Diana since Sutton didn’t go this year. 

• Like 5
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 5
21 hours ago, Mindthinkr said:

The photo was taken last night at an Oscar after party. 

1 hour ago, Straycat80 said:

I wonder who paid for her ticket to Elton John’s party, probably Diana since Sutton didn’t go this year.

Hahah, I was thinking the same thing.  We know Rinna and Hamlin didn't cough up the money and we know Diana is a philanthropist - at least as far a Elton is concerned.  

• Like 8
  • LOL 2
On 3/9/2023 at 5:15 PM, Sweet-tea said:

Toni Tennille wants her hair back. 

Yes, I’m dating myself. 

B60FC927-900E-4FCF-BD7F-F3F7AA53CCBB.jpeg

Well it certainly looks like a muskrat died on her head...

• LOL 10
On 3/14/2023 at 5:14 AM, Mindthinkr said:

In this link if you scroll down to 'Lisa Rinna at Elton John party" there's a red carpet video of Harry &  Lisa wearing the same bizarre dress.  But the two of them constantly make these little neck, mouth movements, maybe it's some trick they were told to do when being photographed?  It just looks very obvious and phoney..... https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-11872915/Lisa-Rinna-Harry-Hamlin-wow-red-carpet-attend-fundraiser-Beverly-Hills.html?ico=related-replace

Edited by endure
  • Like 4
  • Love 1

I rewatched the Coen Brothers’ “Fargo” last week. Peter Stormare’s character is watching a soap opera, waiting for Steve Buscemi’s character to return with the ransom money. The soap opera actress says that she’s pregnant.

The TV screen is very fuzzy. But it looks like Rinna. Can anyone confirm?

• LOL 1
39 minutes ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

I rewatched the Coen Brothers’ “Fargo” last week. Peter Stormare’s character is watching a soap opera, waiting for Steve Buscemi’s character to return with the ransom money. The soap opera actress says that she’s pregnant.

The TV screen is very fuzzy. But it looks like Rinna. Can anyone confirm?

I checked Rinna's IMDB and didn't see Fargo anywhere. 

• Like 2
On 3/13/2023 at 10:28 PM, Mindthinkr said:

77C3C6A5-FCA4-4182-AE10-7BB051D41745.thumb.jpeg.76cb97359034dba460df3e66a5d0cc32.jpeg

Oh my. I do not like this dress. The photo was taken last night at an Oscar after party. 

It's hideous. One should be able to distinguish between wearing something edgy and this.

I don't know what happened to Gaultier, but he also designed an ugly bodysuit that Teresa Giudice, Nene Leakes, and Khloe Kardashian wore during public appearances. 

Edit: Gaultier always used colorful prints in his designs, but this looks like a bodysuit over a bikini, but it's not beachwear. 

Screenshot_20230411_104238_Samsung Internet.jpg

Edited by ZettaK
  • Like 1
  • Mind Blown 4

Why all of the sudden is she on the A List for fashion, she is at the shows, doing photo shoots although they seem to be for bizarre fashions, is it my imagination or is this something new for her? 

Is she trying to compete with Amelia or the other one?

• Like 3
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 1
On 4/2/2023 at 6:47 AM, Mindthinkr said:

Lisa was on the Talk show last week. She was supposed to be filling in for an absent panel member, but boy was she promoting her new cosmetic line. I couldn’t watch. 

I saw her cosmetics on the discount website Zuilily 😆

• Applause 1
  • LOL 3
(edited)
17 hours ago, DeeReynolds said:

While I believe that your perspective on things can change after losing a parent and I do believe in visions from a loved one, I think Rinna is full of shit and only trying to act like it was all her decision to leave. So my reaction to reading this was this:

The Office Lol GIF by NETFLIX

followed by this

Brady Bunch Jan GIF by MOODMAN

Edited by MaggieG
  • Like 8
  • Applause 4
  • LOL 6
  • Love 3
(edited)

It’s so ironic that ANYONE tries to claim the phrase “own it” as Rinna’s.  She’s never owned a single one of the repulsive things we’ve watched her do on the show for years.  

GMAMFB

Edited by CallmeCray
  • Like 7
  • Applause 4
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1

Kathy Hilton said she wouldn't come back unless Lisa was gone. She got her fired, I think, and now she's not coming back anyway. I don't like Kathy.  And Bravo and Andy Cohen shouldn't have fallen for her bullshp. She acts like the "Grand Dane" but she got her money by marrying it.  She always acts like she's better than everyone else. Shame on Andy Cohen for encouraging her.

• Like 3
(edited)
15 hours ago, antfitz said:

Kathy Hilton said she wouldn't come back unless Lisa was gone. She got her fired, I think, and now she's not coming back anyway. I don't like Kathy.  And Bravo and Andy Cohen shouldn't have fallen for her bullshp. She acts like the "Grand Dane" but she got her money by marrying it.  She always acts like she's better than everyone else. Shame on Andy Cohen for encouraging her.

Technically I thought she said wouldn't return unless Lisa and Erika were gone, so maybe 1 for 2 wasn't enough. But considering Lisa played a heavy role in driving off no fewer than three women from the show (LVP, Denise, Camille) I won't be outraged on her behalf. But now that Kathy's told off Rinna I'm good, and don't particularly care whether I ever see her clueless diva character again.

Andy still wants Lisa back and always refers to her as "on pause", so I'm not getting my hopes up that her absence is permanent unless she goes scorched earth on Bravo. And even if she did, Vicki Gunvalson from OC tried to sue the network and now she's worming her way back onto that show. So my guess is that unless next season's ratings go through the roof, Rinna will be back after next season.

Edited by dmeets
  • Sad 6