Type keyword(s) to search

Lisa Rinna: These are the Lips of her Life

• Start Topic

Rinna is one of those who think all publicity is good-she has been on the fringes too long.  I can't wait for Yolanda to give her the cold shoulder.  What Rinna can't reconcile is no matter how much she sucks up to Erika, Brandi and Kim loathe Rinna. 

• Love 8

^ agreed. I've always been amazed at her lack of impulse control but I'm voting alcohol abuse on this one. The next morning "explaination" tweet is a dead give away. I say this as someone who was no stranger to drunk dialing in my younger years . Thank God there was no social media back then.

ZM we were posting at the same time. My post was in response to Umbrelina.

Edited by nc socialworker
  • Love 13

^ agreed. I've always been amazed at her lack of impulse control but I'm voting alcohol abuse on this one. The next morning "explaination" tweet is a dead give away. I say this as someone who was no stranger to drunk dialing in my younger years . Thank God there was no social media back then.

Good point!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Love 3

What's sad is Rinna is 52 years old and drunk tweeting/instagraming/texting/calling. She really should know better at this point. 

• Love 8

LR took exception to what LVP said about Eileen (a true fact that was said in disgusting fashion) but it's okay for her to make such vile comments to people she doesn't even know (therefore she can't even attest to it being truth). When I see and remind myself of LR's history with her temper and how she handles herself, it only makes this entire storyline with her and Eileen look like they're a bunch of hypocrites. Eileen has been extremely calm and fleeting in her commentary of LR's behavior. Making bare mention of it and then quickly putting the focus on someone else to better rationalize LR's antics. Eileen ha some really choice words about Ken's commentary on LR...wonder if she'll talk about this with LR...you know, because you need to have closure with everyone even when it doesn't involve you.

LR is such a mess.

Edited by RHJunkie
  • Love 12

I believe where Rinna is screwed is she can hardly call Ken out for the names he called her when she was calling Kim Richards vile and other assorted names.  I am not one to buy into men must maintain their tone and language when they are dealing with women with foul mouths or are verbally abusive or incorrect.  Two that come to mind, Rinna and Brandi.  Yolanda just gets ignorant and defines women's business vs. men's business.  Men who have been taken to task for addressing them at their level, Ken, Paul and Mauricio.  And Mauricio did not really say anything in spite of the fact Brandi was screaming f-bombs in his face.  I am not saying anyone should get a pass for being rude but I do not think Ken is any ruder than Rinna.

Edited by zoeysmom
  • Love 10

Last week a new neighbor caused some issues on our street regarding a public parking space.  Won't go into details, but she was being extremely passive/aggressive about it.  When another neighbor NICELY mentioned to this neighbor's nanny that where she was parking was causing a danger because trucks, postman, etc. couldn't get up the hill.   Well, this neighbor thought it was me.  She came over pounding on my door, screaming and going all RINNA on me.  I calmly explained 1) it wasn't me and 2) tried to explain how where her nanny was parking did in fact cause a danger, and the space she assumed was her own, was in fact a private space.    She left screaming.  She proceeded to go to two other houses and do the same.  I told my husband when he came home.  He said  "Hey, who does she think she is?  That Bitch has no right to speak to you like that.   She's a fu(#*NG nut job, she's off the rails", and he suggested I call the police. 

My point is that my husband took up for me when I related the story to him.   He didn't say it to her, he said it in response to somebody attacking me.    He knew I was upset - I'm just not used to people being that aggressive and it was unsettling - and wasn't having it. 

• Love 14

Last week a new neighbor caused some issues on our street regarding a public parking space.  Won't go into details, but she was being extremely passive/aggressive about it.  When another neighbor NICELY mentioned to this neighbor's nanny that where she was parking was causing a danger because trucks, postman, etc. couldn't get up the hill.   Well, this neighbor thought it was me.  She came over pounding on my door, screaming and going all RINNA on me.  I calmly explained 1) it wasn't me and 2) tried to explain how where her nanny was parking did in fact cause a danger, and the space she assumed was her own, was in fact a private space.    She left screaming.  She proceeded to go to two other houses and do the same.  I told my husband when he came home.  He said  "Hey, who does she think she is?  That Bitch has no right to speak to you like that.   She's a fu(#*NG nut job, she's off the rails", and he suggested I call the police. 

My point is that my husband took up for me when I related the story to him.   He didn't say it to her, he said it in response to somebody attacking me.    He knew I was upset - I'm just not used to people being that aggressive and it was unsettling - and wasn't having it.

Exactly. My husband would have done the same too. Ken badmouthing LR is a reasonable thing most any husband would do in their own wife's defense. Ken's words just happened to be caught on camera. And LR deserved every bit of it in my opinion. I hope she and Eileen are gone next season!

• Love 13

Oh gosh, reading the posts.  IMO, the vast majority of people who like Lisar's clothing are not on twitter or read everything about her.  If they like her clothes and from what I've seen they're pretty nice, they're going to keep buying them.  Hey, Yo is a liar but she still has hoards of fans.

Does Lisa have a drinking problem?  Na.  She has a problem with impulse control.  Especially with tweets and emails.  Now Dorinda is a different story.

Is she a bigot?  I haven't see that.

Is she a fat shamer?  Probably .  Maybe that's where her daughter got it from.

Should she shut up about her parents because truly she hasn't been there for them?  Yes.

What's sad for me , in all of this messed up person, she has legitimate gripes about some of the housewives.  Unfortunately it's gotten lost in all her other craziness.

• Love 6

She may not do so well after that rant. She has many QVC shoppers following her twitter account and if any of them caught that rant, word will spread, especially since many copied it. Also, QVC may take exception to her comments if enough shoppers complain about her and that ugly rant as she not only represents her own line but that of the overall QVC family. She has dug a very big hole for herself.

Whats with these skinny, hungry birds like she, Bethenny and Carole are talking about weight now. Did they forget a lot of their audience on HWs could possibly be more full figured fans of theirs. Dumbasses.

• Love 3

Oh gosh, reading the posts.  IMO, the vast majority of people who like Lisar's clothing are not on twitter or read everything about her.  If they like her clothes and from what I've seen they're pretty nice, they're going to keep buying them.  Hey, Yo is a liar but she still has hoards of fans.

Does Lisa have a drinking problem?  Na.  She has a problem with impulse control.  Especially with tweets and emails.  Now Dorinda is a different story.

Is she a bigot?  I haven't see that.

Is she a fat shamer?  Probably .  Maybe that's where her daughter got it from.

Should she shut up about her parents because truly she hasn't been there for them?  Yes.

What's sad for me , in all of this messed up person, she has legitimate gripes about some of the housewives.  Unfortunately it's gotten lost in all her other craziness.

Well it looks like QVC got tweets telling them what Rinna tweeted in her latest OTT twitter rage. http://www.allaboutthetea.com/2016/04/17/lisa-rinna-uses-sick-father-to-excuse-her-fat-shaming-vulgar-rant/ They may try to keep her off set/camera for a while to see if things calm down. LOL

• Love 5

Lisa's TH were she describes what LVP and Kyle were thinking when she mentioned Munchausens bothers me to no end. She describes, in her histrionic way , them saying " halla fuckin Luya, Let Rinna take the blame and my hands are clean" . Ok not a direct quote but something similar. How does she know what they were thinking? More likely they thought " oh no, she's at it again".

• Love 8

Lisa's TH were she describes what LVP and Kyle were thinking when she mentioned Munchausens bothers me to no end. She describes, in her histrionic way , them saying " halla fuckin Luya, Let Rinna take the blame and my hands are clean" . Ok not a direct quote but something similar. How does she know what they were thinking? More likely they thought " oh no, she's at it again".

I agree, if she really thought that, then why didn't she say something right there and then to call them out on it? She didn't say a word, she didn't challenge them saying that they also believed it or that they were even talking about it let alone that LisaV "manipulated" her into saying it on camera. Rinna isn't one to hold back her feelings and I really doubt that she would let LisaV slide that day had Lisa really suggested or pushed her to say "Munchausen" on camera like she is now claiming. Of course, she would probably claim she was too "worried" about her fathers failing health to "express" it then.

• Love 6

I agree, if she really thought that, then why didn't she say something right there and then to call them out on it? She didn't say a word, she didn't challenge them saying that they also believed it or that they were even talking about it let alone that LisaV "manipulated" her into saying it on camera. Rinna isn't one to hold back her feelings and I really doubt that she would let LisaV slide that day had Lisa really suggested or pushed her to say "Munchausen" on camera like she is now claiming. Of course, she would probably claim she was too "worried" about her fathers failing health to "express" it then.

I think Rinna may be entertaining in private and others assume she has the common sense not put out there things that are potentially devastating to others.  There were certainly ways to bring up Yolanda's inconsistencies without the Munchausen's bombshell.  Rinna did it, she obviously knew the seriousness of it after the fact when she was telling LVP, "what have I done?".  She now wants to go back a rewrite history and claim LVP and Kyle were all over it.  The statement on its own makes no sense.  Why would Kyle and LVP feel guilty about Rinna having a discussion with her hairdresser?  It doesn't matter if Rinna told Kyle off camera at dinner, if she told LVP on the phone, it was her choice alone to bring it up. 

That night at Erika and Tom's Rinna was so out of line.  As much if not more so than Kathryn.  Rinna has to see that Erika gives exactly ZERO effs about her.  Yolanda can't stand Rinna and if Erika is going to choose, it will be Yolanda and Kathryn over Rinna. 

• Love 5

She doesn't seem to be able to discern that there is a world of difference between saying Yo is milking her illness, being inconsistent, hell to even say she is lying for the attention and saying she has Munchausens. She keeps using the two different concepts interchangeably and I'm not sure if it's ignorance or manipulation.

• Love 7

I was angry after reading Rinna's blog.  "I own it.  I own it."  She went on  and on about when she makes a mistake, she owns it, but she spent the rest of her space blasting LVP and giving her own skewed opinions of everyone else.  I thought her arm would break, patting herself on the back for being so forthright.  When I meet people who spend too much time convincing me about how principled they are, I walk the other way.  I don't trust them.

That old adage about some people show themselves by their words, while others show themselves by their actions came to mind when I read Rinna's blog -- except that Rinna shows herself in words AND actions.  She is too full of herself.  She only comes alive with conflict, and if there is none, she will create it.  Then, don't worry; she will OWN IT!!! 

Rinna is just plain DUMB.  Give her one more wax job, and put her out with the trash!

Edited by Lura
  • Love 6

I actually have no problem with those tweets - I've found it pretty obnoxious how LVP has been making fun of them being soap actresses. Let's not forget LVP herself was on "Baywatch," and being the star of The Real Housewives isn't exactly highbrow. It's not much better than Terry Dubrow making snide comments about David Beador working in construction. There's no shame in Lisa and Eileen's jobs.

• Love 6

I could never understand why Rinna didn't get more work in Hollywood. Now... I totally get it. Over the years there have been a few things i've looked at her sideways about but thought I was being too ... something. 

Anyway, when Rinna mentioned once that her parents wouldn't allow emotions or something to that effect, I think this is where her constant statements demanding people "own it" and that she herself "owns it" comes from. 

She's a mess, but doesn't know she's a mess, or maybe does know but lack of public exposure has kept it on the down low for her. Whatever, it's certainly clear now. She's as bad or worse than Kim I think in stability issues. Not criticizing Rinna in a mean way for that but I do think if she really wants to own her stuff, she needs a hug, a therapist to help her heal and know that emotions are ok (necessary actually!) and then, how to own it ... gracefully.

Seriously, I hope she gets some help. Now that Harry has stopped drinking, maybe he can focus on her instead of himself... <--- awful way to say that I know but I can't figure out how else to get this thought out! I wish them both well ultimately. Have no beef with Hamlin other than he's got to stop encouraging her. She needs help, not codependent reinforcement.

Edited by CTO
  • Love 3

I actually have no problem with those tweets - I've found it pretty obnoxious how LVP has been making fun of them being soap actresses. Let's not forget LVP herself was on "Baywatch," and being the star of The Real Housewives isn't exactly highbrow. It's not much better than Terry Dubrow making snide comments about David Beador working in construction. There's no shame in Lisa and Eileen's jobs.

She wasn't making fun of them for being soap actresses. She did take a dig at the attitude towards soap opera actors in their industry (honestly, calling a soap actor C list is fair when  it comes to Hollywood standards) but I think the real motivation behind the soap references is to say that these women comes from the world of over dramatics and fake storylines. She's trying to draw the comparison that they're creating a very over the top scripted version of reality similar to their experience in the soap opera world. It's a way to discredit their accusations from the show, not to discredit their work as professionals.

LVP's response to Eileen's comment about the RHOBH polls supports that theory of LVP's soap opera references.

Edited by RHJunkie
  • Love 8

She wasn't making fun of them for being soap actresses. She did take a dig at the attitude towards soap opera actors in their industry (honestly, calling a soap actor C list is fair when  it comes to Hollywood standards) but I think the real motivation behind the soap references is to say that these women comes from the world of over dramatics and fake storylines. She's trying to draw the comparison that they're creating a very over the top scripted version of reality similar to their experience in the soap opera world. It's a way to discredit their accusations from the show, not to discredit their work as professionals.

LVP's response to Eileen's comment about the RHOBH polls supports that theory of LVP's soap opera references.

I understand all that, but I still think it's casting a disparaging light on soaps and soap actors. Like, there's just no need to go into discussion of their jobs. I don't think it's a secret that soaps don't have a ton of respect in the industry, it's playing on a negative stereotype of soaps and it is a demeaning blow to their work. It's kind of like when Kim sneers, "This is reality, not a soap opera!" to Eileen in the upcoming reunion. It's a low blow and it has nothing to do with the issue at hand. LVP has plenty to draw from in terms of their personal interactions without making it about how they earn their living. And just because someone might actually be a C-list actress according to Hollywood standards doesn't make it excusable to call them a C-list actress. Someone could drive a hand-me-down, clunker of an old car - but if I am the one who makes fun of them for it at the valet stand, I'm still an asshole for doing so and it still says something about me that I went there.

• Love 6

I was angry after reading Rinna's blog.  "I own it.  I own it."  She went on  and on about when she makes a mistake, she owns it, but she spent the rest of her space blasting LVP and giving her own skewed opinions of everyone else.  I thought her arm would break, patting herself on the back for being so forthright.  When I meet people who spend too much time convincing me about how principled they are, I walk the other way.  I don't trust them.

That old adage about some people show themselves by their words, while others show themselves by their actions came to mind when I read Rinna's blog -- except that Rinna shows herself in words AND actions.  She is too full of herself.  She only comes alive with conflict, and if there is none, she will create it.  Then, don't worry; she will OWN IT!!! 

Rinna is just plain DUMB.  Give her one more wax job, and put her out with the trash!

I don't even understand what she thinks she's OWNING anyway. Stuff she has been filmed saying? I don't get this woman at all.

I

Edited by Jel
  • Love 4

She wasn't making fun of them for being soap actresses. She did take a dig at the attitude towards soap opera actors in their industry (honestly, calling a soap actor C list is fair when it comes to Hollywood standards) but I think the real motivation behind the soap references is to say that these women comes from the world of over dramatics and fake storylines.

Hell even some of the best actors we see today like Leonardo Dicaprio, Julianne Moore, Demi Moore and Brad Pitt started in soap operas. It's nothing to be offended by unless you are like a Rinna or Ed who never broke out to become like those people I mentioned.

• Love 3

I don't even understand what she thinks she's OWNING anyway. Stuff she has been filmed saying? I don't get this woman at all.

I

Thank you.  The others are just tired of her sucking the life out of the room so she talks and talks in clichés.

Rinna has been begging to get on the show since its' inception and Andy passed the first four seasons.  I am thinking his reluctance may have been valid.  She and Yolanda are just the big talkers at the Reunion.  Rinna attempting to create drama with every cast member is not a good look.  Being a people pleaser does not consist of first offending the person and going back offering some very insincere apology and then owning it.   If she kept her mouth shut to begin with there would be nothing to own.  Any person she offends is not automatically the lesser person for not accepting one of her overused apologies or attempts to suck up.  I think it is a given she probably will never woo either Erika or Yolanda, Kim,Brandi into Camp Rinna.  In the process she has alienated Kyle and LVP.  I don't think Kathryn is too far behind. 

• Love 3

I understand all that, but I still think it's casting a disparaging light on soaps and soap actors. Like, there's just no need to go into discussion of their jobs. I don't think it's a secret that soaps don't have a ton of respect in the industry, it's playing on a negative stereotype of soaps and it is a demeaning blow to their work. It's kind of like when Kim sneers, "This is reality, not a soap opera!" to Eileen in the upcoming reunion. It's a low blow and it has nothing to do with the issue at hand. LVP has plenty to draw from in terms of their personal interactions without making it about how they earn their living. And just because someone might actually be a C-list actress according to Hollywood standards doesn't make it excusable to call them a C-list actress. Someone could drive a hand-me-down, clunker of an old car - but if I am the one who makes fun of them for it at the valet stand, I'm still an asshole for doing so and it still says something about me that I went there.

I went back and read the blog. For some reason I was thinking LVP had referred to Eileen as a C-list actress when she was talking about Eileen being so offended by her questions as if she had been vulgar and crude with her questions. She was referring to LR as a C-list actress. In that context, I wouldn't interpret her comment as a dig at the industry as I originally thought. The dig can cover many different things, but at the very heart of it, it seems like she's simply taking a dig at LR's acting skills - and referencing her as a C-list actress suggests that she's not very good and LVP is not fooled by her theatrics. At least that's how I interpreted it.

I don't find Kim's comment (in isolation) to be a dig at the industry though I can't say for certain because I don't have the proper context. The soap opera world is driven by the 'at all costs' storylines. People go to the most extreme measures to get what they want, to make their point, etc. Eileen has exhibited that type of behavior  this season where she has said, done and repeated the same thing over and over again because she wants closure that she finds acceptable and she wants it all costs. Yolanda is offended that the word is even repeated and put out there. But Eileen helped to make it an entire storyline where viewers were constantly reminded of Yolanda's illness = potential Manchausen. She took a bonfire and turned it into a burning building with all the oxygen she fed it - an at all cost attitude. The very thing she was abhorred by, she actually engaged in herself and she's so judgmental that she doesn't even realize it.

• Love 3

Honestly, I am referencing more the fact that LVP keeps referring to them as "Soapy" and "Sudsy." She keeps referring to their soap opera ties. A comment or two to draw a parallel to her perception that they're being melodramatic or manipulative wouldn't really register with me, but it's the consistent references that feel obnoxious to me. And as far as Kim goes, I just find it a low blow because Eileen being a soap actress has nothing to do with their situation. Kim was the one who got drunk at Eileen's house, Kim is the one who made a nasty scene at the Amsterdam dinner insulting everyone around her, and Kim is the one who never really took any responsibility for it. If she wants to pretend this is about Eileen being some melodramatic, soap-opera character, more power to her I guess, but it just feels like deflection.

Edited by PhilMarlowe2
  • Love 4

It is definitely obnoxious, I guess she was just disagree with who LVP is trying to address with those references. The Soapsy and Sudsy names do ring true of her suggesting that they are playing up a soap opera type character.

I'm willing to wait and see what the context of Kim's comments were. I would be more surprised if it wasn't meant to be a low blow just because that's how Kim operates but we'll find out soon enough.

Honestly, I am referencing more the fact that LVP keeps referring to them as "Soapy" and "Sudsy." She keeps referring to their soap opera ties. A comment or two to draw a parallel to her perception that they're being melodramatic or manipulative wouldn't really register with me, but it's the consistent references that feel obnoxious to me. And as far as Kim goes, I just find it a low blow because Eileen being a soap actress has nothing to do with their situation. Kim was the one who got drunk at Eileen's house, Kim is the one who made a nasty scene at the Amsterdam dinner insulting everyone around her, and Kim is the one who never really took any responsibility for it. If she wants to pretend this is about Eileen being some melodramatic, soap-opera character, more power to her I guess, but it just feels like deflection.

Lisa's name calling is incredibly childish. So is her refusal to even say their names in her blog.
  • Love 2

I'm willing to wait and see what the context of Kim's comments were. I would be more surprised if it wasn't meant to be a low blow just because that's how Kim operates but we'll find out soon enough.

Kim's substance addiction and her problems with Kyle are soap-ish. Even her being that Mother-daughter therapy show that's has soap elements even if she chooses to disagree. And that's ok Shonda Rhimes even says her shows are not soap operas lol.

• Love 1

I know we all slip, or don't slip, and drop an F bomb now and then, but LR has such a trash mouth. Does she think using F bombs in every sentence makes her seem cool and young? It makes her seem old and desperate. There's a saying that using profanity makes a person seem less intelligent because there are so many better, more effective words to use. In this case, I think that saying applies and shows LR's lack of intelligence, her desperation for attention, and actually lessons her arguments rather than supports them.

• Love 4

Honestly, it's a LA thing.  Everyone does it, it shocked me when I first lived there how often people use it.  It's a word used as commonly as "the" and used for everything, it can, and is, used for everything, like:

wow

gee

no!

cool

great

awful

scary

boring

costly

jerk

or a modifier for anything.

The other wives have learned to be more careful on camera, most of the time.  Away from the cameras, they probably all use it as much as Lipsa.  I can't stand the woman, but that's the truth.

• Love 2

I can't speak for everyone who uses the f-bomb, but in Lisa's case, it has always struck me as low class.  Like so many other things about her, I don't understand it.  For instance, she's told to watch her language in Dubai and seriously takes it to heart, knowing full well that the f word is one of her favorites.  Here's something I don't get:  A woman like LisaR is careful about her clothes, pays attention to her figure and weight control, has her lips plumped up(?),and even wants her wax removal gal to get "way up there."  Yet, she goes out with every hair in place (on her HEAD!!!), and the first thing she says when she greets a friend is, "You look fuckin' gorgeous!"  Huh?  I had her pegged for a lady, but I guess not.  Like everything else about Lisa, she can't decide who she is.

• Like 1
  • Love 2

Lisa R is two kinds of crazy, not to mention manipulative to the nth degree. No shock if Kim, Yo, and Lisa arrive home one day to a rabbit boiling in a pot. Can't wait until she's off the show. So sick of her boring, bobblehead bullshit.

• Love 3

I'm rewatching and not understanding.  LR is saying LVP manipulated her into saying the M word, but during the back and forth, LVP said I never said that word - and LR agrees and said you never said it, but I knew what you meant!   Seriously so now LVP is not only a manipulator, she can send unspoken thoughts into LR's head.  

And to watch when they are all wishing Kim the best, LR has the nerve to speak up!!  Just like at the dinner in Holland when she told Kim "I love you".  This woman is nuts.   She will say anything, do anything, in the moment.  I think at the reunion she was really torn.  Eileen got her all worked up about how they have to hold LVP accountable, and there were times when LR just kept looking at Eileen for some type of confirmation that she was doing it right.

• Love 15
2 hours ago, notnowimbusy said:

I'm rewatching and not understanding.  LR is saying LVP manipulated her into saying the M word, but during the back and forth, LVP said I never said that word - and LR agrees and said you never said it, but I knew what you meant!   Seriously so now LVP is not only a manipulator, she can send unspoken thoughts into LR's head.  

IMO, this only proves that Lisar is a lot of things (I think she is nuts) but she is not a liar. If she is lying about the whole thing, why own up to this? I took her to mean that Lisar told LVP about the Munchies comment. LVP then encouraged her to bring it up on TV. She didn't say "bring up Munchies", she just told her to bring up the thing about her having some kind of deal where she faked her illness. She didn't have to say the word, to encourage her to bring up the charge on TV. 

• Love 4
15 minutes ago, motorcitymom65 said:

IMO, this only proves that Lisar is a lot of things (I think she is nuts) but she is not a liar. If she is lying about the whole thing, why own up to this? I took her to mean that Lisar told LVP about the Munchies comment. LVP then encouraged her to bring it up on TV. She didn't say "bring up Munchies", she just told her to bring up the thing about her having some kind of deal where she faked her illness. She didn't have to say the word, to encourage her to bring up the charge on TV. 

I think she made calls, texted and went wild after hearing their from her hairdresser, then LVP said do what you have to do.   We've seen how a few words can set her off - like the mildest encouragement from Eileen.   She was looking for approval to bring up the M word, and when nobody gave it to her directly, she read into any conversation what she wanted.   Cripes, she agrees with everything everybody says, so it doesn't tax my imagination that she did the same thing with anything anybody said to her.

• Love 8

I was under the impression LisaV always copped to telling LisaR that if something is on your mind about Yolanda, tell Yolanda.   And if LisaR admits that LisaV never said "talk about the Munchies" then that means LisaR is really just trying to throw blame off of herself.

It's clear she doesn't really think Yolanda is sick, but she's too afraid to "own it" without backup.

• Love 13
13 hours ago, motorcitymom65 said:

Hold on, it seems as if you're falling prey to LR's attempts at mixing in actualities with interpretation and treating it all the same. Here is the only quote that LR said of her conversation with LVP (paraphrased by me) - 'Lisa called me and told me that she had been hearing around town people were talking about the Munchausen thing and I think you should address it'.

If there was something more damning that suggested addressing it "on tv" why hasn't LR said what it is yet? She's brought all of this off camera stuff on camera, why wouldn't she address something more specific if it meant vindication for her accusations against LVP? She's not lying in her own mind because she really believes (now) that that was what LVP was trying to do but that doesn't make it truth. Why would LR immediately assume LVP was referring to TV and not to addressing it with Yolanda? Isn't it possible that LR (who doesn't like Yolanda) wanted to be a truth cannon with Yolanda as she did with Kim and it backfired so she had to do damage control? Isn't it possible that LR got nervous when LVP told her she was hearing her conversation around town but she knew that her and Yolanda were not in a good place where she felt comfortable to talk to her in private? So she took it camera to control her image of being regretful and having Eileen tell Yolanda first so that she can do some damage control for her friend before instructing LR to do the mature thing and discuss it with Yolanda. Is LVP upset that LR said Munchausen? Unlikely. Did LVP try object to LR's ongoing commentary? Probably not. Does that make it manipulative? No. There would have no storyline this season had LR had not anything at all. This all started with her admission. Why are you giving her the benefit of the doubt in thinking there as no reason for her sharing such information when you know that she didn't like Yolanda? It seems far too easy to allow her to throw the shine somewhere else because she's throwing it on someone you don't like.

Here's why I think LR is convinced now that LVP was manipulative - she probably feels that LVP telling her about the rumours around town was a way to get her nervous and take action. And why was she nervous? Probably because she actually engaged in the conversation with other people outside of Kyle, LVP, Eileen and her hairdresser - otherwise she would have said by now that she only spoke with these 4 people so if it's going around town then one of them was spreading the gossip. LR was guilty of it in her right - everything else said afterward seems like extension of the truth (meaning, it's what she now believes to be the intent).

Even when LR was repeating LVP's comment regarding Kyle - she said it her way and she also said it using the words LVP used. Her tone always suggested the same thing - her words were not always the same. She did the same when repeating her husband's words at the dinner. Why are you akin to believe that her words are exactly as is when she's shown time and time again she remembers and repeats things at her convenience and not necessarily doing justice to circumstances.Of course if you strongly believe that LVP is a manipulator, you'll be willing to take even the biggest fool in the lot and say 'hey they make sense'. That's human nature - we tend to interpret things to fit our narrative on existing opinions and beliefs.

Here's why LR and Eileen are so incredibly stupid - they've made an entire season about crying for an apology/admission based on their interpretation of intent. They viewed that intent as manipulative (which is the wrong word to use, especially in Eileen's case, but whatever) and they want someone to cop to it. Manipulator or not, no one will cop to being one. You don't ask someone to admit they are a manipulator, you expose how they manipulate. LR would have been far more powerful in saying 'you said this to me, I genuinely felt that you were saying this because you expected me to react the way I did. If you say that wasn't your intent, then I can't prove otherwise, just say what I believe so all I can do is apologize and 'own' what I said and did'. If she had been mature and then taken a step back, the conversation about LVP would not have been diluted by her stupid loud mouth and antics.

• Love 7
On April 20, 2016 at 11:38 AM, PhilMarlowe2 said:

Ditto. Kim's the one who's most soapy, and to be honest, I find her scenes to be the most boring, even when everything's so emotional and dramatic. At least Rinna's shenanigans are entertaining. I remember Kim crying about missing her daughter who went off to college, and while I'm sure it's tough, based on a reunion preview, some viewers thought thought she was talking about a deceased loved one, maybe Big Kathy.

And LVP has some nerve calling anybody a C-list actress considering her own acting credits. She trained as a child to be an actress, had the means to move to Hollywood when she was young, was not above doing revealing sex scenes, and she STILL never even became close to being a C-list star. I understand it's a tough industry so I'm not judging her for not becoming Julia Roberts. But some people have called her a Baywatch star as if she were Pamela Anderson or Carmen Electra. She appeared on one episode of Baywatch Nights! And let's not pretend Vanderpump Rules is above Days of Our Lives. Love them or hate them, both Rinna and Eileen made the $ they do have on their own. They're not failed actresses who mailed much older businessmen and built upon their husbands' success. 

I'm a huge fan of Eileen. With Lisa Rinna, I do like her on the show (the way I enjoy watching LVP and Kyle) just because I find her entertaining. She has a sense of humor and embodies what Beverly Hills is all about. I do wish she'd have more of a filter and were less messy, but I'm just not convinced she's this awful, malicious liar yet. She seems honest imo.

Anyway, I hope they keep Rinna on the show. Maybe I have a soft spot for both her and Eileen because I grew up watching them on television, but I tend to think I'd enjoy watching them regardless. 

• Love 4
On ‎4‎/‎30‎/‎2016 at 9:44 AM, RealHousewife said:

Ditto. Kim's the one who's most soapy, and to be honest, I find her scenes to be the most boring, even when everything's so emotional and dramatic. At least Rinna's shenanigans are entertaining. I remember Kim crying about missing her daughter who went off to college, and while I'm sure it's tough, based on a reunion preview, some viewers thought thought she was talking about a deceased loved one, maybe Big Kathy.

And LVP has some nerve calling anybody a C-list actress considering her own acting credits. She trained as a child to be an actress, had the means to move to Hollywood when she was young, was not above doing revealing sex scenes, and she STILL never even became close to being a C-list star. I understand it's a tough industry so I'm not judging her for not becoming Julia Roberts. But some people have called her a Baywatch star as if she were Pamela Anderson or Carmen Electra. She appeared on one episode of Baywatch Nights! And let's not pretend Vanderpump Rules is above Days of Our Lives. Love them or hate them, both Rinna and Eileen made the $ they do have on their own. They're not failed actresses who mailed much older businessmen and built upon their husbands' success. 

I'm a huge fan of Eileen. With Lisa Rinna, I do like her on the show (the way I enjoy watching LVP and Kyle) just because I find her entertaining. She has a sense of humor and embodies what Beverly Hills is all about. I do wish she'd have more of a filter and were less messy, but I'm just not convinced she's this awful, malicious liar yet. She seems honest imo.

Anyway, I hope they keep Rinna on the show. Maybe I have a soft spot for both her and Eileen because I grew up watching them on television, but I tend to think I'd enjoy watching them regardless. 

It would be nice to see Eileen and Rinna spend time doing something other than talk of LVP.  Eileen and the ladies at her film festival was fun.  Eileen and the ladies over at her house reading scripts was fun. . . even if they did invite Kim.  Sometimes I think Rinna pushes too hard to get a line in a scene so it will stick. 

• Love 3

Lisa Rinna is the scariest person on this show. She knows what she's doing. Reading her twitter this morning, her whatever column she keeps tweeting, was surprising but creepy crafty.

She tossed out the term gaslighting in part 3 of reunion. Out of all of them, Lisa is the worst gaslighter on this show. She's also projecting all over everyone else. As said above by someone else, she's busy deflecting to throw attention off herself. 

She is way too disturbing to me. I'm not watching this show anymore. 

• Love 4

imageproxy.php?img=http%3A%2F%2Fi2.wp.co

If her cheeks sagging bothers her that much, she should bite the bullet and get a middle face lift or whatever. The volume of fillers she's using instead just looks freakish. 

• Love 4

I really like the dark colour on her. I'm not a fan of the hairstyle on her though. I think her face is very skinny and a little gaunt looking - that style brings too much attention to the dimensions of her face. I think the style looks better with a fuller face and the volume is way too high. Kudos to her for trying something new though.

• Love 2