Type keyword(s) to search

Lisa Rinna: These are the Lips of her Life

• Start Topic

On 6/21/2017 at 2:57 AM, WireWrap said:

Good grief, she is worse than Yolanda, Rinna just can't let her daughters have the lime light by themselves! LOL

Well, to be fair, I don't think Rinna's daughters would have successful modeling careers without their mother - so, if this is how they have pay the Pied Piper, so be it!

• Love 4

Does Lisa Rinna have a personality disorder? I'm new to the show since there's a marathon today so this is my very first impression of the woman. She's really paranoid. I'm not criticizing anyone with a personality disorder, to be clear. It is what it is. But armchair diagnosis is that there's a problem. 

• Love 2
16 hours ago, Primal Slayer said:

Drop what you'r doing and go watch Rinnas IG stories. She's watching RHOBH s1 for the first time and it's more entertaining then the last season of RHOBH.

Have a link? 

On 12/19/2017 at 3:30 PM, Nowhere said:

Does Lisa Rinna have a personality disorder? I'm new to the show since there's a marathon today so this is my very first impression of the woman. She's really paranoid. I'm not criticizing anyone with a personality disorder, to be clear. It is what it is. But armchair diagnosis is that there's a problem. 

NO!  LOL.  She is not paranoid, she is a cagey, loud mouth. 

17 hours ago, Primal Slayer said:

Drop what you'r doing and go watch Rinnas IG stories. She's watching RHOBH s1 for the first time and it's more entertaining then the last season of RHOBH.

Rinna has watched the show, RHBH, since it started and she was friends with both Lisa and Kyle before she joined the cast. If she is claiming otherwise, she is lying. LOL  By the way, Rinna lobbied Andy for years to be on the BH HW show! 

• Love 7
2 minutes ago, Primal Slayer said:

She says that she watched bits and pieces but never the actual full on episodes. 

That's what she claims now but she watched the show every week and discussed them with Andy on WWHL, she was a frequent guest before she joined the cast. LOL And again, she was real life friends with both Lisa/Kyle before she joined the cast. Rinna really believes that we don't remember and that she can pull the wool over our eyes. She would have been better off saying that she "didn't remember" stuff that happened when she was only a viewer before she became a cast member. LOL

• Love 4

We know she was real life friends with L/K but her going back and shading Lisa on her original face is still funny as hell. I dont know why she would lie about watchiing/rewatching but either way still great.

I came across this clip from 2013 before she joined the show and look who her guest is! Kim Richards! It's funny seeing them together knowing what will happen once Lisa joins.

http://www.bravotv.com/watch-what-happens-live/season-9/videos/should-lisa-rinna-join-rhobh

• Love 4
1 hour ago, Wings said:

Thanks @Primal Slayer.   Busted!  

Right! That clip showed that she really watched the show, not just bits and pieces of it. As you said, BUSTED! LOL

1 hour ago, Primal Slayer said:

We know she was real life friends with L/K but her going back and shading Lisa on her original face is still funny as hell. I dont know why she would lie about watchiing/rewatching but either way still great.

I came across this clip from 2013 before she joined the show and look who her guest is! Kim Richards! It's funny seeing them together knowing what will happen once Lisa joins.

http://www.bravotv.com/watch-what-happens-live/season-9/videos/should-lisa-rinna-join-rhobh

It matters in that Rinna is trying to spin things as if she didn't know what she was getting herself into, which is a lie. But, that is a Rinna move, making it sound like she didn't say/do something first to start it all, prime example of this move was her trying to blame Lisa for the Munchausen comment when she, Rinna really was the originator it. 

• Love 5

Last night on WWHL, Andy showed some clips of RInna comments after clearly saying Rinna rewatched the early seasons.  LVP mentioned that it would be the seasons she auditioned for and didn't get the part.

• Love 8
On 12/28/2017 at 3:47 PM, WireWrap said:

Right! That clip showed that she really watched the show, not just bits and pieces of it. As you said, BUSTED! LOL

It matters in that Rinna is trying to spin things as if she didn't know what she was getting herself into, which is a lie. But, that is a Rinna move, making it sound like she didn't say/do something first to start it all, prime example of this move was her trying to blame Lisa for the Munchausen comment when she, Rinna really was the originator it. 

Is Rinna trying to pretend that she wasn't the biggest fan of the show from its inception? Because, she was always very open about how much she loved the show, and how she knew Kyle and Kim and how Kyle got a bad rap at the end of the first season. In fact, she was very clear about how much she wanted to be a part of the show but Harry was totally against her being a part of it. Wait! Does her turnabout have anything to do with Kathy Griffin? Because, while I think it would be cowardly of her to disavow KG, it would at least make sense for her to pretend.

• Love 2

Rinna had been trying so hard for years to be part of this show.  At one point early on rejected. Then she makes it onto the show. She finally makes it to try to use her girls as her legacy.

Lisa and Harry are trying hard to remain relevant through their daughters. If the girls were a bit nicer, I would be rooting for them. They just come across as spoiled and rude.

Edited by Happy Camper
  • Love 2
23 hours ago, MatildaMoody said:

Is Rinna trying to pretend that she wasn't the biggest fan of the show from its inception? Because, she was always very open about how much she loved the show, and how she knew Kyle and Kim and how Kyle got a bad rap at the end of the first season. In fact, she was very clear about how much she wanted to be a part of the show but Harry was totally against her being a part of it. Wait! Does her turnabout have anything to do with Kathy Griffin? Because, while I think it would be cowardly of her to disavow KG, it would at least make sense for her to pretend.

how does kathy griffin play into this?  i missing the connection

• Love 1

Lisa and Harry are trying hard to remain relevant through their daughters.

I think at this point, it makes more sense to me to say they are remaining relevant for their daughters...and more accurately, their daughters' careers.

• Love 2
11 hours ago, BBHN said:

I think at this point, it makes more sense to me to say they are remaining relevant for their daughters...and more accurately, their daughters' careers.

I am a bit concerned about how Lisa R. is handling her daughters' careers.

Lisa's daughter learned how to give head by reading her mother's book when she was 12. Apparently Lisa finds this funny.

Lisa's advice: "If you're going to learn, you'd better learn right".

Following this, in her TH she says:

"Do I worry that I haven't given enough? Our job as parents is to give our kids the tools to go out into the world and conquer it". 

Ok Lisa. You are the world's greatest mom. Teaching your girls to go out and conquer the world one B. J. at a time.

• Love 8

“I think spending the last two years with Erika Jayne has rubbed off on me. It really has,” she joked. “She has the most fabulous hairdos. And in September, Julius and I did my hair off my face and it was really fun. This seemed like the next thing to try!”

Of course, hair does not go from bob to long locks overnight, so Rinna’s new lock was thanks to 14 inches of Hidden Crown Hair clip-in extensions.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/tv/celebrity/lisa-rinna-rocks-new-longer-locks-for-first-time-in-19-years-it-was-time/ar-AAv5Et3?li=BBnb7Kz

• Love 1
On 1/12/2018 at 2:13 PM, BBHN said:

How about so they can support their daughters when their careers don’t pan out? 

• Love 2
On 1/25/2018 at 4:02 PM, Mindthinkr said:

How about so they can support their daughters when their careers don’t pan out? 

At least they will be proficient at fellacio. They can always fall back on that talent to further their careers or earn cash when they are strapped.  So Lisa really did help the girls after all.

• Love 4
On 1/25/2018 at 1:12 PM, BBHN said:

They are trying to support their daughters now to give them careers.

Mom wants to be center stage-so the daughters will always take a back seat.  I keep expecting to hear they have really taken off-then I realize the best thing that could ever happen for them is to earn some extra money while attending college.

• Love 4

Of course she probably won't succeed. But I still say is genuine in trying to jump start a career for her kids, the same way other celebs are doing. And not just Yolanda.

Edited by BBHN
  • Love 6
23 minutes ago, BBHN said:

Of course she probably won't succeed. But I still say is genuine in trying to jump start a career for her kids, the same way other celebs are doing. And not just Yolanda.

True. She is doing what she can for her girls to get ahead in the modeling world. Really can't blame her for trying to use whatever connections she has to help them succeed. 

• Love 3
22 minutes ago, Happy Camper said:

True. She is doing what she can for her girls to get ahead in the modeling world. Really can't blame her for trying to use whatever connections she has to help them succeed. 

Rinna is as canny-eyed as they come about the business, imo, and I think she's absolutely aware that 1) Her daughters have no shot at a serious modeling career 2) Looking like a doting mom is her best shot at a redemption arc 3) If her kids somehow do luck out, all glory will still return to her. 

• Love 7

Just my opinion. He used to be handsome. Now he just seems like Harry Hasbin.

I did like him in L.A.  Law. 

Now he just skulks around the house pretending to make not home made pie.

I actually find his appearance just gross. Say all you want to say about PK, but just look at this face. 

The sideburns. Oh my.

watch-what-happens-live-season-13-gallery-13023-01.jpg

Edited by Happy Camper
  • Love 4
4 minutes ago, film noire said:

Rinna is as canny-eyed as they come about the business, imo, and I think she's absolutely aware that 1) Her daughters have no shot at a serious modeling career 2) Looking like a doting mom is her best shot at a redemption arc 3) If her kids somehow do luck out, all glory will still return to her. 

I can't blame her for trying. Too bad her girls are spoiled little bitches who don't seem to appreciate their Mom's efforts to help. Lisa is so damn phony and I think that her girls see that and that is why they treat her with such disdain.

Lisa is even more fake than Dorit's accent.

• Love 3
5 hours ago, Happy Camper said:

Now he just seems like Harry Hasbin.

I actually find his appearance just gross. Say all you want to say about PK, but just look at this face. 

The sideburns. Oh my.

I love the new name you gave him...Harry Hasbin. It had me laughing. 

• Love 2
11 hours ago, BBHN said:

I don't know, I think Rinna is genuinely trying to Hadid her kids.

I don't think she's trying to Hadid them. I think she wants to "brand" them like the Kardashians. Get another reality show featuring their family. Get them in commercials, get them into acting or being the face of a handbag, makeup, perfume, clothing line - as a sister duo - that's why she changed her mind about the 18 year minimum to start off.

She's going to do whatever she can to get those coins for her girls and she is using the BH franchise to do so - smart move.

Edited by KungFuBunny
  • Love 11
12 hours ago, Happy Camper said:

Just my opinion. He used to be handsome. Now he just seems like Harry Hasbin.

The sideburns. Oh my.

watch-what-happens-live-season-13-gallery-13023-01.jpg

Sideburns died with Elvis.

• Love 3
6 hours ago, film noire said:

I think the bangs & long hair look better -- her features look less prominent, more balanced:

rinna.jpg

I wish she wouldn't purse her lips in pictures.  They are already large AF.  I don't like this hairdo on her but I applaud her changing it up.

• Love 10

Looks like Lisa is trying way too hard to turn back the clock - wish these women would age gracefully instead of distorting their faces and emaciated bodies.

Edited by nexxie
  • Love 8
10 hours ago, KungFuBunny said:

I don't think she's trying to Hadid them. I think she wants to "brand" them like the Kardashians. Get another reality show featuring their family. Get them in commercials, get them into acting or being the face of a handbag, makeup, perfume, clothing line - as a sister duo - that's why she changed her mind about the 18 year minimum to start off.

She's going to do whatever she can to get those coins for her girls and she is using the BH franchise to do so - smart move.

It's too bad that her kids aren't likable or watchable.

• Love 16

She said something a couple of episodes ago along the lines of that she knew her daughters wouldn't have these opportunities in the modeling world if it wasn't for this whole celebrity kids, instamodel thing that is going on right now.  I think she is very quick to realize that they wouldn't be high fashion models without it (catalog, sure but not high fashion).

As far as her lips...  She has been outspoken that she got a lip implant put in eons ago and her body had a negative reaction to it which caused scar tissue (which is what is causing the deformity). She has had a couple of corrective surgeries on it apparently but that is as good as it is going to get.  I feel for anybody that had a medical procedure that went wrong--even stupid elective ones like lip implants. To live and work in such an image-conscious place like Hollywood is hard and tons of people are urged into getting these procedures done in order to get jobs. Plus, I just have issues with the body shaming aspect of it. 

• Love 13

Mark me down as someone who likes the longer hair. It's a nice change on her, and hopefully she experiments with more styles now that she has it longer (bangs or no bangs, keeping it straight or a bit wavy, etc).

I did like it when she wore the long wig during Erika's party last season, and remember at the time thinking she looked good and should grow her hair out. Glad she eventually did.

• Love 5