After this report today I have so many questions.
1. Is this for real? Have Girardi's assets really been frozen? Are there actual court documents available for us to see?
2. Is there really going to be a criminal investigation? What does this mean for Tom and Erika?
3. How is it possible that Tom's firm only has $15,000 in its operating accounts and not able to make payroll? How can this be?
4. Why is it being alleged that Tom is unable to understand the seriousness of this situation due to concerns about his "mental competency"? Has he lost his mind?
5. Does Erika still give Zero Fucks? None, not one, zero, zero, zero, done? And does she still stand by these words to her song? :
Collagen, yeah, collagen
Ain't signin' no checks
Keep on runnin', keep on runnin'
Runnin' them lips
What'd you just say my friend?
Money's making me deaf
Drippin' in storms
Eighteen karat, eighteen karat
Up in my bones
Best things in life are free
So I'll keep on spending"
Will this eventually be addressed by Bravo? Or will Erika continue to film and refuse to comment due to ongoing litigation?
Really, how XXPEN$IVE is it to be Erika Jayne? At the very least half a million a year just for glam. Know that.
Why is Kyle not instagramming/ tweeting to Erika about transparency and just being honest? What about Rinna "You better believe I'm gonna talk about it?"
How much did Tom pay for Erika to play Roxie Hart on Broadway?
So many questions. Can we have a poster who has legal background make comment?