Type keyword(s) to search

Who, What, When, Where?!: Miscellaneous Celebrity News 2.0

Message added by OtterMommy,

Please do not post only non-descriptive links to celebrity news stories.  Some context should be provided for your fellow members. Context may be as simple as a link that describes the story, or a line or two of text. Thanks.

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, Irlandesa said:

I doubt it'll go that far but, as I said when I first started reading that others had seen him use racial slurs, I'm not sad if his attempt to gain leverage in his career on the back of Chrissy Teigen's downfall backfired on him. 

This. Definitely Team No One in that situation. And from jump, when he came out with his story, I immediately remembered how particularly messy and plenty problematic Costello himself had been in the past. 

• Useful 5
  • Love 9
3 hours ago, aradia22 said:

I mean, blackfishing is a thing and the Kardashians have been accused of doing it for a long time now. This is not new. I'm using Khadija's video because she's good at explaining things but this conversation has been around for years. 

Thanks for this post! This piece is very informative.  I learned a lot. 

• Love 6

The Rob Riggle thing is very weird and possibly illegal (that is, I don't know which parts are illegal, if true) but also the context doesn't give us her motivation. Could it be stalking? Yes. Could she be looking for evidence to use in the divorce? Also yes. I don't know that this story will stay in the media but big pieces are missing. 

Side note: Is hiring a private investigator legal? I don't get how that works. 

• Love 2
On 6/18/2021 at 7:50 PM, Dani said:

Here’s a good summary on how you can tell they are fake. 

Short explanation:  The posts that Costello claimed could only be real if he somehow managed to time travel from 2020 to 2014 when it originally happened.  The colors, fonts, avatars and generally appearance of posts on Twitter have changed throughout the years and the supposed 2014 posts could not have possibly been composed in 2014.  So, whoever tried to fake them was too dumb to go back and look at old Twitter posts to see what they looked like back when this conversation was supposed to have taken place.

• Useful 7
  • Love 2

No Goonies sequel happening at all

I am glad because what would you do without Anne Ramsey and John Matuszak?!? It is better without a sequel and that is my opinion.  Let's face it: you have four good character actors like Keith Walker, Mary Ellen Trainor, Lupe Ontiveros, and the irreplaceable Anne Ramsey who are all no longer with us. It just doesn't sit with me and I thought it was the right call. Sorry, but leave it alone. Good call on Donner!

• Love 11
(edited)
29 minutes ago, letter8358 said:

No Goonies sequel happening at all

I am glad because what would you do without Anne Ramsey and John Matuszak?!? It is better without a sequel and that is my opinion.  Let's face it: you have four good character actors like Keith Walker, Mary Ellen Trainor, Lupe Ontiveros, and the irreplaceable Anne Ramsey who are all no longer with us. It just doesn't sit with me and I thought it was the right call. Sorry, but leave it alone. Good call on Donner!

Add to the fact director Richard Donner is now 91 years old.  No way is he, or a studio, already adding another project until Donner makes it through Lethal Weapon.  

Edited by MissAlmond
  • Love 5
On 6/18/2021 at 5:16 AM, Wiendish Fitch said:

Oh my... hey, Ricky Schroder? GO. THE FUCK. AWAY. You will never again be relevant, no one misses you, and no one cares what you think! Why don't you and Scott Baio just go to the Island of '80s Has-beens and stay there?! How desperate are you that you have to protest at a Foo Fighters concert? The friggin' Foo Fighters! One of the most good-natured bands that ever existed!

Seriously??  Nobody comes for my boo!

image.thumb.png.c233009461c8dfe393cad74a8d831861.png

• LOL 1
  • Love 13
5 hours ago, Vermicious Knid said:

In the tradition of North West, we now have...Thunder Bolt. Along with his(?) twin Saint Leo Bolt and older sister Olympia Lighting Bolt. I expect we'll be seeing them in the 2040 or 2044 summer Olympics.

Likely not as much as their father Usain wants to believe his daughter and one of his sons will be there in roles besides spectators.

Now why he named one of the twins 'Saint Leo' is a bit of a puzzler. Could he be hoping that the boy will increase his sibs' chances for Gold Medals by praying for them?

OK, I read that 'Saint Leo' is Mr. Bolt's own middle name/s and that 'Lightning' is a nickname he's picked up (I wonder if he'd have gotten said nickname had his surname been something like 'Smith' instead of 'Bolt'). 

To each one's own and I know names are the parents' calls but one can't say Mr.  Bolt has chosen the most ordinary or conventional names for his kids. BTW, I hope that their mother Miss Kasi Bennett has been every bit enthusiastic about the name choices as  their father has been - instead of just giving her okay to placate him. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 2
(edited)
51 minutes ago, DearEvette said:

But Poor Saint Leo... he's automatically relegated to being the support system -- like their Gambi or Pennyworth.  No cape for Leo.

Based on his name, Saint Leo is doomed to be the bystander POV character for the story, the family's Nick Carraway. 

Edited by Zella
  • Love 1

With the re-opening of the Royals Thread, we are refining what is considered on topic for this thread regarding the Duke and Duchess of Sussex.

Any conversation about Meghan and Harry's work in the industry is on topic here. Anything else needs to go over to the new Royals thread.

We understand that sometimes the line is blurry or there is overlap.  If you have a question, please let us know.  Thanks!

• Love 7

Does anyone know why Radar On Line has had 2 photos of Charles Manson on their website continually for the last 3 weeks?( Maybe longer.)It’s really disturbing and annoying.  I fail to understand the point of doing this.  And, I wonder why more people haven’t complained.  Perhaps, they are like me and are embarrassed to admit That they read the site. 😝

https://radaronline.com

(edited)

Wow.  Four babies with three different women (he had twins - one of whom is named Zillion Heir - with one of them) in half a year?!  Wrap up your willy, dude.

Edited by Bastet
  • LOL 2
  • Love 19
1 hour ago, Enigma X said:

This is probably definitely the least important part of the whole Cannon mess, but he isn't even attractive or talented. I never got it. 

I never got  how he bagged Mariah, but then she's always had horrible taste in men, IMO. I wonder how she feels about this whole mess. I think he's rivaling only the late, great DMX in the amount of kids with different mothers he has. At least DMX was fine as hell in his prime.

• Love 9

Very disappointed in Nick. I actually thought he and Mariah has mad chemistry and could see why they may have had a whirlwind romance to marriage. 

I’m one who always thought he was cute, but I seem to have read gossip many years ago before Mariah that he had a wandering eye and would jump from one relationship to another. That said, if he was in his late teens/early 20s his behavior could perhaps be attributed to the stupidity that can be youth. But this guy is 40 years old. He should know better. STIs and AIDS/HIV is still out there. I don’t understand why he’s sleeping with so many women without protection and why the women are putting themselves at risk by participating in this behavior and essentially becoming another one of his baby mamas within months of him adding a couple of other baby mamas to his roster. SMH. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 15

I will go on record as saying I personally do not care how many kids someone has. I am the last of my mom's 12 and the second of my dad's seven. I will not judge, but my feelings will not be hurt if others did. I am throwing shade at Cannon for the timeframe of the last four (?) with three different women.

• Love 7
(edited)
2 hours ago, DearEvette said:

According to the hilariously title article, 18 Musicians Who Have Way Too Many Kids DMX is the clear winner in the number of kids :: baby mama ratio.  Nick is an up and comer but even he is a bit far down the list compared to Bob Marley, Ol' Dirty Bastard, Mick Jagger and Rod Stewart.

Quite a few where the last one with one wife/girlfriend was born the same year as the first one with the next wife/girlfriend. 

And, yeah, I guess Nick Cannon is emulating Bob Marley -- in 1972, Marley had three kids with three different women, then one with another woman in 1973.  Marley produced nine total (and adopted two more - the child his wife had from a previous marriage and the one she had during their marriage fathered by another man - so props for that), and Cannon is coming up on number seven, so he's gaining on him.

Oh, dear - DMX couldn't even name all 15 of his children?  ODB had 13 kids with 11 different women by age 36?  Imagine how many more he'd have created in the past 15+ years if he'd lived.

There's nothing inherently wrong with quickly going from one relationship to another, dating around, or just fucking around, but, good grief, don't produce a kid each time.

Edited by Bastet
  • Love 11
2 hours ago, Enigma X said:

This is probably definitely the least important part of the whole Cannon mess, but he isn't even attractive or talented. I never got it. 

He's got some charisma. Enough charisma to carry his twins while he's knocking up other women? Noooooo.

• LOL 2
  • Love 4
5 hours ago, BlackberryJam said:

So Jake Bongiovi (son of Jon Bon Jovi) and Millie Bobbie Brown. All I can think of is how hideous his shorts are.

Link

I kinda like the whole outfit...

It has a vibe to it that is pleasing. They could be just a few inches longer and it would be perfect (but only if they were still tailored and not bungee/floppy board shorts, and gosh no to if they are the super skinny kind). But I get them, the look, because my middle son has always been a fan of the 80's length shorts. We have always jokingly teased him about them. 

• Love 3
(edited)

Chrissy Teigen has stepped away from Safely, the company she just created with Kris Jenner

https://www.instagram.com/p/CQR8SLxAAoD/?utm_source=ig_web_button_share_sheet

4 hours ago, DearEvette said:

According to the hilariously title article, 18 Musicians Who Have Way Too Many Kids DMX is the clear winner in the number of kids :: baby mama ratio.  Nick is an up and comer but even he is a bit far down the list compared to Bob Marley, Ol' Dirty Bastard, Mick Jagger and Rod Stewart.

Don't forget Future, 6 kids with 6 different mothers.

Edited by GaT
  • Love 4
3 hours ago, LexieLily said:

And he went back and forth between Woman #1 and Woman #2 all of that time. I'll never understand why that one woman married him. 

While I don't think there has been confirmation, I suspect there's a very open/maybe poly situation going on there.  I remember reading they all live close by. It feels structured and so the idea doesn't bother me, personally, as much as someone having almost as many mothers as there are children.  That has to be hard to juggle.  Managing kids from two family units, one who he's currently married to, is doable.  Many people do it. 

• Useful 5
  • Love 6
(edited)
4 hours ago, DearEvette said:

, 18 Musicians Who Have Way Too Many Kids DMX is the clear winner

Screamin' Jay Hawkins 

He had three children with his first wife and claimed variously to have 57 or 75 children in total.After his death, his friend and biographer Maral Nigolian set up a website to trace these children, identifying 33, at least 12 of whom met at a 2001 reunion

Edited by BetterButter

So Jake Bongiovi (son of Jon Bon Jovi) and Millie Bobbie Brown. All I can think of is how hideous his shorts are.

Me: Why is he wearing his mask below his nose?

I know it's a recent photo so you aren't required to wear a mask outside, but if you're going to wear one, do it the way Millie is.

• Love 10

Not a musician, but Eddie Murphy has 10 between several women. And that whole ugly mess with Mel B where he slagged her in public and swore he wasn't the father, when he really was. I've heard he's got a decent relationship with that daughter now at least.

• Useful 2
  • Love 13
7 hours ago, Bastet said:

Wow.  Four babies with three different women (he had twins - one of whom is named Zillion Heir - with one of them) in half a year?!  Wrap up your willy, dude.

The Zillion Heir thing is one of the craziest parts of all this

• LOL 5
  • Love 8
(edited)
5 hours ago, Quof said:

The thing I can't understand is the ping-ponging back and forth between the two women.  Have kid with Woman A, have kid with Women B, go back to women A, have kid, go back to Women B, have kid, etc.

After Woman A had his kid he pretended it was just a "fling" that produced that child.  He was pretty disrespectful to her, and therefore the kid, publicly.  Then he went back and had another kid with her.

Edited by Ms Blue Jay
  • Useful 2
  • Love 7
On 6/21/2021 at 6:21 PM, DearEvette said:

Didn't BB King have 15 children by 15 different women??? 😳😳😳😳😳

So when does Joy Behar get cancelled? Many people have been fired for less than this? A sex “joke” like the one she made at the expense of a young gay man who just happens to be the first active NFL player to come out is right out of the homophobic 1950’s. She apologized (“forget I ever said that”), so I guess the public is just supposed to make believe it didn’t happen. 

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/us-news/15363461/view-joy-behar-accuse-homophobia-carl-nassib-sex-joke/

• Love 3
(edited)
1 hour ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

So when does Joy Behar get cancelled? Many people have been fired for less than this? A sex “joke” like the one she made at the expense of a young gay man who just happens to be the first active NFL player to come out is right out of the homophobic 1950’s. She apologized (“forget I ever said that”), so I guess the public is just supposed to make believe it didn’t happen. 

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/us-news/15363461/view-joy-behar-accuse-homophobia-carl-nassib-sex-joke/

Wow that "joke" is beyond tasteless. 

Edited by badhaggis
Clarity
  • Love 6

Idk... I'd call it inappropriate for the moment but not homophobic. Like, maybe a significant moment of visibility is not the time to try to make football puns but it doesn't seem like the joke itself is malicious. 

• Love 13