Type keyword(s) to search

Who, What, When, Where?!: Miscellaneous Celebrity News 2.0

Message added by OtterMommy,

Please do not post only non-descriptive links to celebrity news stories.  Some context should be provided for your fellow members. Context may be as simple as a link that describes the story, or a line or two of text. Thanks.

• Start Topic

Shania Twain has a comeback with her new album.  Man, she looks awesome!  I mean really good and natural! I don’t normally like that hair color (pink) on a mature lady, but man, it looks great!  She’s so positive and seems so happy.  She actually had throat surgery.  Seems like it was successful.  She said she wrote this album because she wanted to dance.  Can’t wait to hear it.  Drops Feb. 3.  She was featured on Today today.  I’m so happy for her.  

https://www.today.com/video/shania-twain-my-new-album-is-about-loving-who-you-are-159324741556

• Like 5
  • Useful 1
  • Love 3
3 hours ago, SunnyBeBe said:

Shania Twain has a comeback with her new album.  Man, she looks awesome!  I mean really good and natural! I don’t normally like that hair color (pink) on a mature lady, but man, it looks great!  She’s so positive and seems so happy.  She actually had throat surgery.  Seems like it was successful.  She said she wrote this album because she wanted to dance.  Can’t wait to hear it.  Drops Feb. 3.  She was featured on Today today.  I’m so happy for her.  

https://www.today.com/video/shania-twain-my-new-album-is-about-loving-who-you-are-159324741556

She was on Colbert last night (Jan 4), sans pink hair. She did look great, but she seemed nervous. Very short skirt! She did not perform 😒

• Like 4
10 hours ago, SunnyBeBe said:

I’m really excited for this. 

7 hours ago, MaryMitch said:

She was on Colbert last night (Jan 4), sans pink hair. She did look great, but she seemed nervous.

She has horrible stage fright. 

In an effort to clarify and streamline some discussions, we are closing this thread and opening three new threads:

Milestone Moments: All the Celebrity Vitals
To discuss celebrity births, marriages, pairings, uncouplings, deaths and other life events

I'm So Disappointed In You: Celebrity Misdeeds
To discuss celebrities behaving badly in ways that do not fall under the Predator and Prey umbrella

Warm Fuzzies and Wackadoodles: All the Good or Strange News to Share
To discuss those positive stories...and those just plain weird ones.

If you have any questions about what discussions should go where, please contact the forum mods:

@AgentRXS @aquarian1 @OtterMommy

• Like 8
  • Sad 2
  • LOL 1