Type keyword(s) to search

90 Day Fiancé: Pillow Talk

• Start Topic

5 hours ago, Bridget said:

My verdict: she was drinking ice water, not spiked seltzer.

I agree, it was her way of addressing it.  No one says, "Gee this hard cider is good!" or whatever else she said.

Tarik and Dean are my absolute favorites. Their reactions to all things Payydro, Chantel, and Andthhraaaayy are absolute gold. I also loved them rooting for Roos against that slimy Juan. “Here comes the Oklahoma Sooner!” 😂

• LOL 1
  • Love 11
1 hour ago, Mrs. Landingham said:

Tarik and Dean are my absolute favorites. Their reactions to all things Payydro, Chantel, and Andthhraaaayy are absolute gold. I also loved them rooting for Roos against that slimy Juan. “Here comes the Oklahoma Sooner!” 😂

I keep wondering where are Tarek and Dean's women?  Didn't they too have girls from some season?  The slimy Juan why does she keep being friends with the likes of him.  He's disgusting.  Roos puts up with a lot and now he has a baby he would like his parents to get to hold and love and she says...no???  Really.

• Love 7
On 6/30/2019 at 2:53 AM, Kangatush said:

I finally understand why the twins are on the show, despite adding absolutely nothing.  I don't think it's a spoiler, since it's out in public, but I'll hide it anyways...

Hide contents

Darcey is on the new season of Before the 90 Days premiering in August.

Unpopular opinion, but I kinda like the Darcy twins, they make a good counterpoint to the others.  I'll be way more interested in her new show than Chantal and Pedro 's new one.

• Love 5

I loved the first couple of episodes of PT (except for the twins Slutsky and Itch), and now I don't watch.  Everyone is trying too hard; most of them are not intelligent enough to make interesting comments (except maybe Alex, and he keeps his mouth shut most of the time), and all of them think they're funnier than they really are--or were, when the big breakout comedy pair was David and Annie.  Now it's just ho-hum for me, and a little irritating, to watch these guys.  That's a hard pass.

• Love 9
On 7/5/2019 at 7:48 AM, blubld43 said:

Unpopular opinion, but I kinda like the Darcy twins, they make a good counterpoint to the others.  I'll be way more interested in her new show than Chantal and Pedro 's new one.

The Darcy girls tots enjoy Chantal!  They are amazed and envious of her "procedures" and bandage dresses, even though they have passed their "Sell By" date.  Even though they didn't get the memo...

• LOL 2
  • Love 4
(edited)

I cant believe none of these people have ever heard of the sheep in wolf's clothing expression before! 🙄 What!? 

Edited by xls
  • LOL 3

I found it amusing that in the 7/7 episode of Pillow Talk, they didn't even cover anything to do with Pao/Russ/Russ's mom's visit.  They were completely left out of PT.  If only we could convince TLC to leave them out of the regular show....

• LOL 3
  • Love 4
9 hours ago, Armchair Critic said:

I realize David's sister is in on the joke, but I still think it's rude to be doing all that messy food stuff in bed when you are guests

If they are actual guests in anyone's actual house I will eat my hat. Ditto the others--not one of them is in their actual home. They are on a set somewhere. The exteriors of their homes might be real, but I have doubt. Look at how the "bedrooms" are dressed. They're all exactly the same. Different styles of furniture and accessories, but all have a bed, a picture over the headboard, matching night stands with matching lamps, nice matching bedding and lots of throw pillows. (Call me crazy, I doubt Dean or Tariq went to Home Goods and bought a lot of throw pillows.) The whole thing is fake as can be. This does not lessen my enjoyment though.

9 hours ago, Angry Moldolvian said:

The pillow talk  gang don’t trust in Pedro

They've been given their instructions. We can see how the new show about Chantel's family is going to go. The pump is being primed.

On 7/6/2019 at 8:41 AM, Mothra said:

I loved the first couple of episodes of PT (except for the twins Slutsky and Itch), and now I don't watch.  Everyone is trying too hard; most of them are not intelligent enough to make interesting comments (except maybe Alex, and he keeps his mouth shut most of the time), and all of them think they're funnier than they really are--or were, when the big breakout comedy pair was David and Annie.  Now it's just ho-hum for me, and a little irritating, to watch these guys.  That's a hard pass.

I was thinking the same as I watched last night's episode. Everyone is cranked up to 11 from jump, its exhausting. And all this trotting in food, and beauty treatments, and sisters in law. What is the point of this? Do I care that Darcey and her sister are pretending to eat Cheetos? It was funnier when they were just watching and talking. Now everyone is trying for a killer line. At top volume.

• Love 8

Loren is getting bigger each week.  Soon she’ll be in a bathrobe under the covers to hide the bump ( no spoiler, just MO).

I know that this show is fake but I’m rolling with it -mostly because I have the same reactions lol.

• LOL 1

I know she’s a fame whore, but Loren announcing last night’s drink as “watered down sparkling seltzer water” seemed to be another “nudge, nudge, wink, wink” moment to the viewers and I found it so weird and obnoxious.

Maybe I’m biased because I can’t stand her, but she clearly didn’t get the memo that the show isn’t about her. 

Can you imagine her sitting and commenting along with the Dumbass Darcy twins? Three way tie for dumb, dumber and dumbest! 

• Love 6

Annie is really becoming annoying on Pillow Talk. She’s being too extra and her shtick is old already. The cooking, the extra loud and dragged out OOOOOHHHHH. Ugh take it down a notch or two or ten. 

• Love 9
On 7/5/2019 at 7:48 AM, blubld43 said:

Unpopular opinion, but I kinda like the Darcy twins, they make a good counterpoint to the others. 

I agree - Never been a fancy of the one but I do enjoy them on this show. 

• Love 1
On 7/7/2019 at 11:54 PM, Angry Moldolvian said:

I cant believe none of these people have ever heard of the sheep in wolf's clothing expression before!

I figured because they said "wolf in sheep's skin" that is what threw them?  Of course, a person of average intelligence would be able to figure out what they meant.

• Love 2
3 hours ago, jayfay said:

Annie is really becoming annoying on Pillow Talk. She’s being too extra and her shtick is old already. The cooking, the extra loud and dragged out OOOOOHHHHH. Ugh take it down a notch or two or ten. 

Interesting you would say that.  In addition to Dean and Tarik, I like her.  She can be a bit extra, and maybe it's the accent and how she gets tripped up on common American idioms, but I find her amusing.  I'm better a show called 90 Day Fiance: Annie Cooks in Bed is on the horizon.  Something about cooking stinky food where you sleep sort of squicks me out, but I do find it funny when she breaks out all her paraphernalia.  

• Love 6
22 hours ago, GingerSnappy said:

She can be a bit extra, and maybe it's the accent and how she gets tripped up on common American idioms, but I find her amusing

I like her, too.  She cracks me up. It also seems that she and David do truly like each other and have found their groove.  They're very playful with each other and I don't pick up on it being forced at all.

"A pot for every lid" appears to be true in this case.

• Love 11
47 minutes ago, zillabreeze said:

I like her, too.  She cracks me up. It also seems that she and David do truly like each other and have found their groove.  They're very playful with each other and I don't pick up on it being forced at all.

"A pot for every lid" appears to be true in this case.

They used to be on my cringeworthy list, but they really do seem to fit.  This show has been a huge redemption arc for them.

• Love 7
7 hours ago, GingerSnappy said:

They used to be on my cringeworthy list, but they really do seem to fit.  This show has been a huge redemption arc for them.

The pressure is off David to get a job. Annie got her green card and I’m betting she’s going to find a way to make money via this kind of show. Now that money is coming in David has relaxed and the charming part of his personality, the part that made him a great grifter, can emerge again. Annie has the upper hand right now. 

• Love 4
(edited)

I feel like a bad person, but the way I laughed at Tarik's "Modolvian pesos?!" was TEW MUCH.

I find it interesting that many of the Pillow Talkers are on Pao's side of the story with Family Russ.  I still think Pao has purposefully caused tension to 1) keep her mom on her side, and 2) create interesting bitchery for her. 

And y'all are right:  Loren is def not drinking alcohol and seems to be clearly gaining weight.  I'm with the "she pregnant" crowd now. 

Edited by TrininisaScorp
  • Love 8

I'm loving Dean and Tarek, especially Tarek's mad crush on Chantel, lol. Also love Annie. The Skank Twins do nothing for me. They're not funny or entertaining and seems more interested in trying to look hot and sexy - which they do not. At all - than in commenting on the show. Loren irritates the crap out of me. I don't know how Alexei can stand her if that's how she prattles on IRL. I wish Loren and Alexei would put on some damn socks! I hate looking at people's feet and their's are ALWAYS right in front of the camera. Yuk!  I agree she does look pregnant. It's showing in her face.

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, happykitteh said:

I'm loving Dean and Tarek, especially Tarek's mad crush on Chantel, lol. Also love Annie. The Skank Twins do nothing for me. They're not funny or entertaining and seems more interested in trying to look hot and sexy - which they do not. At all - than in commenting on the show. Loren irritates the crap out of me. I don't know how Alexei can stand her if that's how she prattles on IRL. I wish Loren and Alexei would put on some damn socks! I hate looking at people's feet and their's are ALWAYS right in front of the camera. Yuk!  I agree she does look pregnant. It's showing in her face.

I agree with all of this. Except Loren doesn't irritate me near as much as Skanky Doodle Twins. But it drives me nuts that they don't wear socks, lol. Not sure why but I think that same thing ever time they are on camera!

• Love 4
(edited)
9 hours ago, happykitteh said:

The Skank Twins do nothing for me. They're not funny or entertaining and seems more interested in trying to look hot and sexy - which they do not. At all - than in commenting on the show.

Their comments about Chantel, Ashley, Larissa and Pao are so totally superficial--about how good they look, their hair, makeup, what they're wearing, etc. They thought Pao's beach pants looked great, I thought she looked like she was wearing full leg casts on both legs. 

Edited by magemaud
  • Love 9
On 7/3/2019 at 3:31 PM, Jeanne222 said:

I keep wondering where are Tarek and Dean's women?  Didn't they too have girls from some season?  

Tarik's fiancee Hazel is still in the Philippines and barely mentioned. Supposedly Dean also went foreign bride shopping and is engaged to a Philippina.  

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
15 minutes ago, magemaud said:

Their comments about Chantel, Ashley, Larissa and Pao are so totally superficial--about how good they look, their hair, makeup, what they're wearing, etc. They thought Pao's beach pants looked great, I thought she looked like she was wearing full leg casts on both legs. 

Pao's beach outfit was ridiculous. The whole trip to the beach storyline was dumb, who takes a tiny infant to a hot beach?! Axel  didn't seem to be enjoying it.

If some other man came along right now, with promises about a "modeling career", Pao would be packed and gone. I was surprised that they started arguing right on the heels of the nice, grandma moments with the baby.

• Love 3
(edited)

Darcy's dumb af. They don't have fish in Morocco? Really? So it doesn't have a coastline, and there's only camels and desert there? It's on the f****** ocean!!! God she's dumb. Of course Azan's lying about his new career as a fisherman, but Morocco has a huge fishing industry. What a stupid twat Darcy is. What level of education does she have? Grade 4? Maybe grade 5? 

Edited by Gigglepuff
  • LOL 3
  • Love 6
3 minutes ago, Gigglepuff said:

Darcy's dumb af. They don't have fish in Morocco? Really? So it doesn't have a coastline, and there's only camels and desert there? God she's dumb. 

• LOL 13
  • Love 1
7 hours ago, Gigglepuff said:

Umm...what? Wow, lol. 

That was for real.  It was a classic at the time.  Poor little airhead was the laughing stock on every media outlet for a long time.

Good recall, Drogo!

• Love 4
On 7/8/2019 at 6:29 AM, Pepper Mostly said:
On 7/7/2019 at 8:23 PM, Armchair Critic said:

I realize David's sister is in on the joke, but I still think it's rude to be doing all that messy food stuff in bed when you are guests

If they are actual guests in anyone's actual house I will eat my hat. Ditto the others--not one of them is in their actual home. They are on a set somewhere. The exteriors of their homes might be real, but I have doubt. Look at how the "bedrooms" are dressed. They're all exactly the same. Different styles of furniture and accessories, but all have a bed, a picture over the headboard, matching night stands with matching lamps, nice matching bedding and lots of throw pillows. (Call me crazy, I doubt Dean or Tariq went to Home Goods and bought a lot of throw pillows.) The whole thing is fake as can be. This does not lessen my enjoyment though.

On 7/7/2019 at 8:23 PM, Angry Moldolvian said:
  • Love 3

So E12 of the season was just watched by the PT gang.  How could they not know about Larissa's third arrest???  Or about Ashley's Lupus/hospitalization.  When were these PT filmed?  I have to assume way after these events.

• Useful 1
On 7/14/2019 at 11:03 PM, TrininisaScorp said:

I feel like a bad person, but the way I laughed at Tarik's "Modolvian pesos?!" was TEW MUCH.

I find it interesting that many of the Pillow Talkers are on Pao's side of the story with Family Russ.  I still think Pao has purposefully caused tension to 1) keep her mom on her side, and 2) create interesting bitchery for her. 

And y'all are right:  Loren is def not drinking alcohol and seems to be clearly gaining weight.  I'm with the "she pregnant" crowd now. 

she posted pictures on a vacation they went on over the 4th (I think) and she was definitely looking thicker but there was no trying to hide her stomach so i'm a little perplexed.  

15 hours ago, endure said:

I could be wrong but I think Loren's condo is theirs because I recall her giving a little tour one time and it did look like that.

I think TLC either came in and re-did their rooms or told them how they wanted it set up. I agree it looks weird that every room is staged about the same way but it's probably so all the rooms look visually appealing on screen. But I do think they are all done at their houses. I think the outside views of the houses are fake.

• Love 3
15 hours ago, Dmarie019 said:

she posted pictures on a vacation they went on over the 4th (I think) and she was definitely looking thicker but there was no trying to hide her stomach so i'm a little perplexed.  

I think TLC either came in and re-did their rooms or told them how they wanted it set up. I agree it looks weird that every room is staged about the same way but it's probably so all the rooms look visually appealing on screen. But I do think they are all done at their houses. I think the outside views of the houses are fake.

Well Loren’s face didn't look as full in the photos on the 4th.  From your statement I thought she was posing in a bikini or something.  

Also when is this taped? It was probably taped months ago. I still think she was pregnant when Pillow Talk was taped. Loren is too vain to let herself gain weight without doing anything about it. 

6 hours ago, mochamajesty said:

Well Loren’s face didn't look as full in the photos on the 4th.  From your statement I thought she was posing in a bikini or something.  

Also when is this taped? It was probably taped months ago. I still think she was pregnant when Pillow Talk was taped. Loren is too vain to let herself gain weight without doing anything about it. 

oh yea, you're right, i think she did post a swim suit photo.  

On 7/16/2019 at 5:15 PM, endure said:

I don't know what the story was with David and his sister, but Annie makes me laugh since she's been on pillow talk. When she whipped out her pan and ingredients my hubby and I cracked up laughing. Probably is fake, but I am getting a kick out of the quips.