Type keyword(s) to search

90 Day Fiancé: Pillow Talk

• Start Topic

On 9/22/2019 at 10:59 PM, Armchair Critic said:

Akinyi is going to leave boring Ben behind once she gets to the U.S.

Darcey drunkenly holding her cig never gets old!

Akinyi can't be the cherished, beloved daughter of the tribe!  Posing for pictures on the net to attract men to her abode.  Throwing down several at dinner and tipsy.

Me thinks preacher daddy, smiling all knowing momma and the elders will except any amount to wave bye to her!

• LOL 2
  • Love 2
On 9/22/2019 at 11:29 PM, sainte-chapelle said:

Lol at the jack Daniels in front of Debbie and Colt

I think they’re putting it out there because it’s been talked about in the forums. I don’t doubt they drink it too, but they’re also letting us know they read this stuff. 

• Useful 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 4
5 hours ago, Jeanne222 said:

Akinyi can't be the cherished, beloved daughter of the tribe!  Posing for pictures on the net to attract men to her abode.  Throwing down several at dinner and tipsy.

Me thinks preacher daddy, smiling all knowing momma and the elders will except any amount to wave bye to her!

She’s certainly not shy retiring type. If Ben gifted her some chocolate panties, they’d melt in seconds. Hot to trot. Or is she just trying to get Ben worked up so he’ll agree to any Bride Price.

I wouldn’t let Grayson near her.

• LOL 1
  • Love 7
23 hours ago, iwasish said:

She’s certainly not shy retiring type. If Ben gifted her some chocolate panties, they’d melt in seconds. Hot to trot. Or is she just trying to get Ben worked up so he’ll agree to any Bride Price.

True, but Ben is no prize either.🤮

• Love 1
On 9/22/2019 at 11:39 PM, LucyEth said:

Dean has the best commentary.  

On 9/23/2019 at 12:02 AM, Armchair Critic said:

Just the way Dean laughs makes me giggle, he is my favorite on this show

I love Dean and Tariq I LOL at them non stop this is better than the actual show. I love Pillow Talk ! When they were going back and forth about the steer castration I was rolling, all the Jennifer and Tim comments were spot on. 

Why does sister Kalani care for the kids more than Kalani and Ausuelo? 

On 9/22/2019 at 11:39 PM, LucyEth said:

Dean has the best commentary.  

On 9/23/2019 at 12:02 AM, Armchair Critic said:

Just the way Dean laughs makes me giggle, he is my favorite on this show

I love Dean and Tariq I LOL at them non stop this is better than the actual show. I love Pillow Talk ! When they were going back and forth about the steer castration I was rolling, all the Jennifer and Tim comments were spot on. 

Why does sister Kalani care for the kids more than Kalani and Ausuelo? 

• Love 2

I am surprisingly enjoying Kalani's jokes and voices. 

A few good lines: 

• Annie re: Maria: "Her name might be Michael."
  • Dean re: PI: "She ain't did nothing but check that man's Facebook."
  • Kalani re: Tim and Jeniffer: "They are friends with stress."
  • Dean or Tariq (I forget) re: Tim's lack of game: "They're gonna light candles singing 'We Are The World.'"
  • LOL 6
  • Love 2
2 hours ago, Mercolleen said:

I am surprisingly enjoying Kalani's jokes and voices. 

A few good lines: 

• Dean or Tariq (I forget) re: Tim's lack of game: "They're gonna light candles singing 'We Are The World.'"

Tariq made the “We Are The World” quip, but I only remember that because I have no life. 

My love for Dean scares me sometimes! 🤣

Dean about Zied: “Oh look, he’s the frenching his sister type dude!”

Dean about Ben:  “Yeah, because King T’Chalka stands in the middle of your relationship, fool!”

Tariq talking about Tom in Albania: “Yeah, you’re tired from putting all that mousse in your hair! Trying to get that Superman curl just right...” (paraphrasing on my part)

Edited by Bridget
  • LOL 6
  • Love 3

Tarik and Dean do it for me. Love their views on things. Their reaction to Angela’s “toting it” had me dead - like a wheelbarrow or basketballs in a gym bag. 

Also liked David and Annie’s analysis of the disgusting kissing sounds coming from Tim and Jenifffer - that sounded like Annie’s squid. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, magemaud said:

Ugh, Lizzie’s pearls of wisdom: “Darcey deserves so much better!” 

And just my personal opinion, but I’ve always thought “Bear” is a stupid name for a dog. 

They are not the most creative of thinkers, so I’m not surprised 

Edited by Angry Moldovan
  • Love 1

Darcey deserves someone who will enable her and coddle her and live out life as a musical with her? She needs to work on herself, deal with her demons, and then she will attract someone who will genuinely love her.

Prom is important! Rehab will always be there.

• Love 6
4 minutes ago, Angry Moldovan said:

Happy Moldavian quickly reverted back to angry Moldavian when the Satan sisters called to stop by.

I bet sisters Libby weasled their way into a pillow talk appearance....vipers. Andrei and Libby were doing just fine on their own.

Edited by sainte-chapelle
  • Love 10