Type keyword(s) to search

90 Day Fiancé: Pillow Talk

• Start Topic

On 6/4/2023 at 8:05 PM, Frozendiva said:

We now have a Pillowtalk Guest House?

The guest house is a surprise person. This could go badly. And Kenny gets….. Miss Debbie.

Oh dear god, i can barely tolerate Kenny and def can’t with old Debbie…

way too much annoyance but I’m sure she will become a permanent fixture on 90 Days.

12 hours ago, endure said:

Oh dear god, i can barely tolerate Kenny and def can’t with old Debbie…

way too much annoyance but I’m sure she will become a permanent fixture on 90 Days.

She was on again with Veronica. Will Veronica ever go away? 

• Love 1

I think that the Somewhere in the USA Pillow Talk House is in Florida.  I didn't watch Debbie's season, but Loren lives in Florida, and I can't see her leaving her kids for too long, especially the new one.  Kenny has family in Florida and Tim and Veronica are semi-close.  Although, let's face it, as much as I love T&V (and I do) they'd go just about anywhere for a gig.

If Alex and Robert or Anny show up, that will pretty much clinch it.  (Please, no Andrei or Libby.  I don't mind Andrei but Libby and that look like she has shit on her upper lip face of hers are a no go for me.)

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
On 5/29/2023 at 4:34 PM, DanaMB said:

I miss the early seasons of this show. I’ve lost all interest. 

Especially when they ALL say the same damn thing, after each show.  "That was sooooo good/exciting. I can't wait until next week!"

We need a drinking game for every time they pretend to be hyped over a meh episode, while secretly hoping to be picked for another pay cheque.

• Like 2

Jamal and Kimbally are becoming tiring. As hard as she tries, Kimbally is just not funny. She's a middle aged nerdie type trying to be cool with her son and he puts up with it for a few extra bucks. 

Annie and David also are not the least bit funny. 

Time to exchange Pillow Talkers. 

• Like 2
  • Applause 1

I’ll watch to see who is on, them usually delete it. None of the couples entertain me. Well, I’m still a Tim/Veronica fan but they aren’t on much. John and Patrick are ok, too. Everyone else is played out. 

• Like 1

What I really dislike, and have dislked from way back is how at the beginning or EACH episode, they go to each household and we get to hear each one say

"OMG it's time for a new episode!! Hurrry up!!! I don't want to miss it!! It's going to be so great!!!!!!"

And then...........at the end, each one says " OMG what a GREAT episode!" "I can't believe how amazing this was!!"   "I can't WAIT for next week it's going to be awesome!!!!!!" and so on.

• Like 2
  • Applause 1
11 hours ago, Cementhead said:

I ❤️ John so hard.  Can we lose everybody else and just have him?  I'll take Patrick, too, since they come as a set.

Oh yes, I agree! I love this guy. Patrick and him play off each other nicely. If they are not on I don't watch.

On 7/17/2023 at 2:18 PM, bichonblitz said:

Jamal and Kimbally are becoming tiring. As hard as she tries, Kimbally is just not funny. She's a middle aged nerdie type trying to be cool with her son and he puts up with it for a few extra bucks. 

Kimbally really does try to be relevant, the "cool" mom who can bring up anything, even intimate sexual things (while Jamal cringes) - because she is THAT cool. She always looks horrible, too. Totally agree, Jamal is a nice guy who probably agreed to be on the show to make mom happy and occupied. She always looks like she's trying to get his approval.

• Like 3
44 minutes ago, Meh said:

Off topic, but what is the name of the new show that is on tonight? Angela is in it and  and Ed?

The Last Resort I believe. It's on straight after TOW which is only an hour tonight.

• Like 2
On 8/7/2023 at 8:01 AM, Cementhead said:

I ❤️ John so hard.  Can we lose everybody else and just have him?  I'll take Patrick, too, since they come as a set.

I do too! Hated him on the show but he's really fun on PT! 😘

• Like 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2
9 hours ago, cynicat said:

I love that everyone on Pillow Talk this week was crying about David and Sheila, especially when he broke down at the airport. TLC, don't fuck this up.

Even Patrick was tearing up. Unfortunately based on the previews for the tell all they try to fuck it up.

• Like 3

I didn’t care for Emily and Koby on their season but on Pillow Talk they seem to really love each other. He seems engaged with his children. Emily gained weight since they married but he is all in and doesn’t seem to understand Sarper and his comments about weight. Emily is a mommy…that is all he seems to care about.

• Like 6
11 hours ago, politichick said:

We are totally opposite. I like Veronica and cannot stand Emily. She talks too much and is kind of ick.

I like them both. Emily had a great line about Yohan sending out d--- pics. She said she would cut it off and try mailing that out. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

David & Annie are my 2nd favourite couple but I could have really done without knowing they have had a threesome.  Although how memorable it was is questionable since she had to ask him if they had ever had one. 

Annie also needs to step away from the plastic surgery and injectables because she is hitting the Too Much Wall hard.  Her face was finally just settling down from her last bout of tweaks and then here she is again all shiny and frozen.  So unnecessary!  Does not need!

Robert & Anny seem to have taken the reigns from David & Annie in the TOO MUCH YELLING department.  It used to just be Robert but now she's at it, too.  Calm the eff down!  Too over-the-top and put on. 

Jen & her 2 interchangeable girlfriends:  ZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzz.  Just looking at her puts me to sleep.

I continue to ❤️ John and Theodore the most (and Patrick.)

• Like 4
(edited)

So I rarely watch this show any more. I did last night and I have two thoughts.

1. Hated the bait and switch with adding in clips from a different show to promote it.

2. The show totally dropped the ball and chickened out by not allowing Bilal and Shaeeda react to Sam’s mom’s comments about Islam and Muslims.

Edited by DanaMB
  • Like 2

I'm finally getting around to watching Pillow Talk for the current season and I HATE this "party house" crap with these couples. It's all about them and their lame interactions with each other and about 10 percent of them watching the show. It's all over the place. I'm on the first episode - are all of the episodes in the party house? I'm about to bail.

• Like 1