Type keyword(s) to search

90 Day Fiancé: Pillow Talk

• Start Topic

David is taking Annie to Japan for her 30th birthday?

Peanut Gallery - Kim proposed for another reason - to pull a guilt trip.

Kim - the only thing at stake is the Green Card.

I’d only be Number 1 if it is Capt. Pike and not Usman.

On 10/10/2022 at 9:16 AM, Dirtybubble said:

Let's just have Ron and Betty disappear forever!  I am giddy when I see Kenny & Armando on the episodes.  Honestly I don't even watch the normal 90 Day episode and just wait for P.T.

Same here. But I'm behind even on pillow talk.

Any info on why Kara looks so bronzed all over, almost dirty looking. And the striped hair in front. Not a fan.

Edited by seasons
  • Love 1

Robert: “It seems like he (Usman) is working to win over Jamal” 

Ya think?

Kimberly: “I don’t want to look like that crazy white lady that’s come over from America…” Honey, that ship has sailed!

i can’t believe Usman hasn’t even spoken to his brother about “adopting his son”. So weird and crazy

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
23 minutes ago, Frozendiva said:

Wonder if Mahadi is Usman’s son?

Mahadi sure does look like him! But Usman and Mohammed favor each other, too.

Goodnight, Frozen Diva! Hopefully this thread will attract more snarkers if the new season has better content, this season is DOA.

• Like 1
  • Love 1
20 hours ago, GrammyPammy said:

Mahadi sure does look like him! But Usman and Mohammed favor each other, too.

Goodnight, Frozen Diva! Hopefully this thread will attract more snarkers if the new season has better content, this season is DOA.

I gave up watching. I am hoping Tim and Veronica return. 

• Love 1

I watched PT because I deleted the final ep of the Single Life tell all and couldn’t be bothered to find it when I heard it was two hours and that Jesse was on. 

I literally laughed out loud when Kenny fell off the bed. 

• Mind Blown 1
  • Love 1
On 10/1/2020 at 11:35 AM, StatisticalOutlier said:

Sure you can!  Maybe you're just not trying, because I'm annoyed by all kinds of stuff I hear (and see) daily.

Lololol, Just pretend (when you hear the uptalk at the end) that I'm just asking a lot of rhetorical questions?

22 hours ago, Hotel Snarker said:

I am so tired of Emily talking about screwing. Is she a teenager?

I wonder the same, but I'd rather see sex-obsessed Emily, than bossy, demanding, and demeaning, Emily.

Edited by Chalby
  • Like 2
On 11/13/2022 at 8:12 PM, Frozendiva said:

Usman wants Kimberly to be a mom to the young lady?

Usman doesn't have a clue what he wants aside from staying in Africa, while making a ton of money. If Kim would stay in the US and just send money, Usman would let her call him anything... Husband, partner, friend, lol

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
On 12/23/2022 at 10:06 PM, SunnyBeBe said:

I heard something happened to Cynthia, but tonight she’s with Molly for Paradise.  

I’m thinking that was filmed awhile ago, before whatever happened between them happened. 

• Mind Blown 1
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 3
10 hours ago, DanaMB said:

I’m thinking that was filmed awhile ago, before whatever happened between them happened. 

That might explain it.  It’s unfortunate if that’s true.  I would imagine it’s tough on a friendship to work together at they business, together on PT and be best friends.  That’s a lot of togetherness.  Lol. 

• Mind Blown 1
  • Love 1