Type keyword(s) to search

90 Day Fiancé: Pillow Talk

• Start Topic

It was pretty funny watching - I always enjoy Robert and Anny. They are the least phony and trying to stay on the show, in my opinion and Robert is a hoot.

It was entertaining seeing the new alliances between the different cast members. I suspect production "suggests /advises" some paths to take. Andrei and Angela? Ed and Beasly, And of course the 3 wiminz with Shady telling Liz she has beautiful toes and so on. 

Thankfully I did get some good chuckles.

• Like 3

I know not everyone is happy, but I am glad to see Tim and Veronica back. And Artemis!

I also love seeing Armando and Kenny. I think as a couple they balance each other out well. 

Is it weird I prefer seeing John and his brother without Thais?

Edited by Texasmom1970
Spelling
  • Like 2
  • Applause 1
  • Love 1
21 hours ago, Texasmom1970 said:

I know not everyone is happy, but I am glad to see Tim and Veronica back. And Artemis!

I also love seeing Armando and Kenny. I think as a couple they balance each other out well. 

Is it weird I prefer seeing John and his brother without Thais?

I’ve been hoping we’ll never have to see her again, tbh…😬

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 1

I don't usually agree with Patrick, however, when Patrick said "Just because you’re right, you don't have to be an asshole about it" in response to Danielle knocking Yohan's butcher shop showing a loss, I agreed whole heartedly with Patrick. I hate that condescending chick.

• Like 4
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 1

I only saw a little bit of this but I find I am getting really bored with Kenny and Armando. Well more so with Kenny. I do like him but I feel like he is trying too hard to be on the show, always offering comments that have innuendo and laughing at his own wit  kind of like a middle schooler. I know he's above that.

• Like 2
On 2/20/2023 at 11:30 AM, RedLA said:

Is the refrigerator in the living room or is the love seat in the kitchen?

I wonder the same thing! 

The pillow talkers seemed extra this episode. Kenny thinking he's so funny with his little side sexual comments but he is becoming annoying. Even Armando wasn't amused. 

Kimbally stop talking about Usman. It's over. Nobody cares. She's still in delusion land with her constant giggles and jokes about Usman and I did this, we did that. She is still beyond hooked on this scammer. 

Robert is becoming a bit condescending to Annie. 

Maybe time for some new PT'ers? 

• Like 3
  • Love 1
On 2/21/2023 at 10:54 AM, bichonblitz said:

Robert is becoming a bit condescending to Annie. 

Maybe time for some new PT'ers? 

I notIced he was being a bit rude. Hoping he was just having a bad day because I like it better when he and Anny are having fun together.

• Like 1