Type keyword(s) to search

90 Day Fiancé: Pillow Talk

• Start Topic

These people are like the pot calling the kettle black judging the others, but I am here for it. LOL that they got Tarik's brother on it.

David looks like he has been having too many snacks in bed already.

Tarik's brother likes Chantal. I think he is what her family needs. 😂

• LOL 3
  • Love 7
2 minutes ago, Armchair Critic said:

These people are like the pot calling the kettle black judging the others, but I am here for it. LOL that they got Tarik's brother on it.

David looks like he has been having too many snacks in bed already.

OMG! David is so fat! How can Annie stand him??

• LOL 2
  • Love 4

What in the HELL is this?  I love jobless, loser-ass David sitting there handing out advice and passing judgment like he's someone to be respected.  Give me a break.  I think I dislike him most of any of the past or present participants. 

I'm mad at myself for watching this. Someone, anyone, please tell me I'm not alone!

• Love 5

This is far better than last night’s show.  I’m all in for TLC’s version of The People’s  Couch.

who knew David Poor was so funny? And Tarik (sp?) and his cousin/brother are my soulmates. I want to watch with them! 

• Love 24
1 minute ago, Suzy Rhapsody said:

What in the HELL is this?  I love jobless, loser-ass David sitting there handing out advice and passing judgment like he's someone to be respected.  Give me a break.  I think I dislike him most of any of the past or present participants. 

I'm mad at myself for watching this. Someone, anyone, please tell me I'm not alone!

Here with ya with my iPad and dogs snarking along

• Love 4
2 minutes ago, Suzy Rhapsody said:

It breaks up a boring Monday night, will give me a few laughs before bed so there's worse things. But like I said above, this is like the pot calling the kettle black.

• Love 2
1 minute ago, Suzy Rhapsody said:

David is easy to dislike. I feel sorry for Annie.

• Love 2
Just now, HappyDancex2 said:

OMG SHE REALLY IS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   HOLY SHIT.  Girl is stirring a pot on the nightstand with one of those portable hot plates.  

No wonder David is so fat. He doesn't even have to walk to the table.

• LOL 13
  • Love 2

I can't stand Loren, her true colours really showed when she ganged up with Pao to mean girl Anfisa. I am sorry thy brought her and Pao back. Loren doesn't know why Chantel blocked her? It was her little performance during the tell all that did that.

Edited by sainte-chapelle
  • Love 6