Type keyword(s) to search

90 Day Fiancé: Pillow Talk

• Start Topic

Just now, iwasish said:

Is Annie studying for the bar exam? 

Her English is good!  The same as Americans.

Maybe she needs to get better at writing and get used to reading English........besides restaurant menus, public signs, etc. 

When I lived abroad one of my favorite things to do was ride the public bus and ‘study’ the street signs and signs on businesses.  It helped, a lot!

I mean, it was easy  because you just sit on the bus and stare out the window.  Lol! 

• LOL 3
  • Love 1

The Dark Times? Colt and Debbie need to find a way to have a healthy relationship with proper boundaries. Debbie needs to find some interests and a life of her own that does not involve being Coltee's spouse.

• Useful 1
  • Love 14

I know we joke about it. But damn, if I find out that NOTHING has been going on between Debbie and Coltee - colour me surprised. 

I would bet money something Oedipus Rex is going on between them.

• Love 2
Just now, greekmom said:

I know we joke about it. But damn, if I find out that NOTHING has been going on between Debbie and Coltee - colour me surprised. 

I would bet money something Oedipus Rex is going on between them.

They are gross

• Love 4

David and Annie can figure out everyone’s problems......but their own!

hahahahahahah!

They are the truth definition of grifters.  

You know, because 2 years later they are still living off that guy’s generosity.

First the firehouse and now the storage.  They drive his cars, too.

Both....no job!  Cannot find a job!

I am sure that guy has to hire all the real staff....including manager......while David and Annie barely do much.....yet, gain so much.

David and Annie can be the ‘real’ storage unit mangers if they wanted to.

Annie can start sending her ‘dowry’ to the parents. 

Grifters!!!

How is Tarik taking the words outta my mouth?!  Like. Who is this guy, right now?!  Dean's impression of Debbie growling “you deserve a new ring” made me howl.  Like. I’m a terrible person.  I think I love the two of them.  “You a turkey, bro”  “How she’s sponsoring a whole human being to the US”  "Did she say 'Holla'?!"

Every time Baby Huey talks to Azan, I cringe.  I feel so much secondhand embarrassment.

I am here for these crazy people talking about an ultrasound for water buffalos. What a time to be alive!

I love that everyone is giving Cheating Ass Triflin’ Jay good advice on literally everything he could do instead of messaging chicks on Tinder.

• LOL 7
  • Love 9

David and Annie are stars in a reality show until they make enough money to go back to Thailand for a few years and run one of their scams.  They are actually fine IMO and Chris is in on it too.   Their storyline is 100 percent fakey fake.

• Love 5
1 minute ago, greekmom said:

Is David prepping himself to appear on My 600 pd life?  It looks like he's half way there.

His pajama bottoms are buttons.  Close to malfunction.  I'm living in dread LOL

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, HappyDancex2 said:

David and Annie are stars in a reality show until they make enough money to go back to Thailand for a few years and run one of their scams.  They are actually fine IMO and Chris is in on it too.   Their storyline is 100 percent fakey fake.

I don’t think TLC pays that much.  Probably only 1 water buffalo per show.  

• LOL 10
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, greekmom said:

Is David prepping himself to appear on My 600 pd life?  It looks like he's half way there.

How exactly do no job...living under family/friends roof............people.......get to be so fat???  I mean food cost....Money!!!! 

or, do they show up at every food bank in their city and dumpster dive outside the Piggly Wiggly????

• Love 1
Just now, Dance4Life said:

How exactly do no job...living under family/friends roof............people.......get to be so fat???  I mean food cost....Money!!!! 

or, do they show up at every food bank in their city and dumpster dive outside the Piggly Wiggly????

The penguin teaches at a community college I think

• LOL 1
  • Love 2

It's becoming obvious that David and Annie have a marriage of convenience. I think they like each other, Annie gets to live in the US and David gets a young wife who likely helps with some of his shady Thai businesses ....they both benefit, so why not.

• Love 13
1 minute ago, Owww ma legs said:

The penguin teaches at a community college I think

Most ESL classes are free.   He had like 4 students in his class. They are like an extension school course.  I don’t think it is a true college class since you need to already be pass the ESL stage to enroll/study in college.

Some trade schools like Cosmetology offer classes in Vietnamese and Spanish, though. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
Just now, Armchair Critic said:

I'm surprised Tarik knew what passive aggressive means. It shows that this program must really be scripted because some of these people are a lot more self aware than has been shown.

I know right? Esp David an Annie

• Love 3
1 minute ago, sainte-chapelle said:

It's becoming obvious that David and Annie have a marriage of convenience. I think they like each other, Annie gets to live in the US and David gets a young wife who likely helps with some of his shady Thai businesses ....they both benefit, so why not.

Annie also sleeps with him! A big...plus!  

Beats paying 10 Bahts every time he wants some intimate pleasure on the streets of Bangkok.

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, HappyDancex2 said:

Father Libby has a point since he is the one footing the bill.   Maybe if he didn't make it so convenient for them she wouldn't have gotten knocked up so fast.  

I suspect “The Coven” poked holes in his condoms. 

• Love 2
(edited)
2 minutes ago, Dance4Life said:

Annie also sleeps with him! A big...plus!  

Beats paying 10 Bahts every time he wants some intimate pleasure on the streets of Bangkok.

I kind of like that they are grifters, it suits them. The sad sack versions were not as entertaining 

Edited by Owww ma legs
  • LOL 3
  • Love 6