Type keyword(s) to search

90 Day Fiancé: Pillow Talk

• Start Topic

(edited)

Public Service Announcement  - Jenelle Evans just got fired from TM2. 🙌🎉🍾👯‍♀️

Sorry off topic - but I think we have some crossover.

Edited by Jennifersdc
If you don’t know her husband murdered their very dangerous French Bulldog last week.
  • LOL 1
  • Love 4

Love Tarik & his bro. And Annie & David too, surprisingly. I could do without Darcey & her sister. Alexi is fine, but Loren's voice is like nails on a chalkboard to me. I wish all the couples participated in a show like this for all the different 90 Day shows! Definitely entertaining!

• Love 2

I would rather watch this than the three hour 90 Day time suck on Sunday. Oh, wait... that's what I did this week and it was so much more fun.

I especially enjoy watching what the "couples" are eating. 

• Love 3

Oh, almost forgot! Loren was expressing her surprise that Nicole didn't seem prepared and didn't bring a resume to her interview, and Alexei kept saying "But its not an interview". Um, Alexei? It totally is. I worked in temp agencies and for permanent staffing agencies, and how all the other counselors and I used to laugh and laugh at the clueless folks who came in unprepared, not properly dressed (they didn't have to be in a suit, but not in jeans, sweats, be neatly groomed, no runs in stockings, and so on), and say airily "Oh, well, I didn't think I needed to get dressed up for you". Well, dear, you kind of do. You don't get anywhere if you don't make a good impression on me. Do you think I'm going to send you out to represent me and my employer at one of my clients' if you have that attitude? Haha. Think again.

• Love 18

Good post, @Pepper Mostly.  After I retired (both times from the same company), I went back and worked for the temp agency that the company used when they needed a temp.  

Also, I don't hold it against her that she let the interviewer know that she was only interested in short-term assignments.  Those were my preference, and my specialty.  She didn't communicate that professionally, but temp companies actually DO want to know whether you prefer short-term or long-term assignments. 

And if it's known that you're there as a short-term replacement, the permanent person you are replacing while they are on medical leave or vacation doesn't feel "threatened" by someone who they may fear is there to try to steal their job.  (Trust me . . . I faced that more than once.  I had some AAs who would not choose me from the list of potential temps, because their co-workers praised me to them when they came back, and the permanent person felt threatened.  My philosophy is, "Do your job right, and they'll be just as glad to see you come back as they were to see me.")

• Love 4
1 hour ago, AZChristian said:

Good post, @Pepper Mostly.  After I retired (both times from the same company), I went back and worked for the temp agency that the company used when they needed a temp.  

Also, I don't hold it against her that she let the interviewer know that she was only interested in short-term assignments.  Those were my preference, and my specialty.  She didn't communicate that professionally, but temp companies actually DO want to know whether you prefer short-term or long-term assignments. 

And if it's known that you're there as a short-term replacement, the permanent person you are replacing while they are on medical leave or vacation doesn't feel "threatened" by someone who they may fear is there to try to steal their job.  (Trust me . . . I faced that more than once.  I had some AAs who would not choose me from the list of potential temps, because their co-workers praised me to them when they came back, and the permanent person felt threatened.  My philosophy is, "Do your job right, and they'll be just as glad to see you come back as they were to see me.")

True, but short term to Nicole meant, I’m have no idea how long I’ll work,  could be weeks, days, months, it’s all about me and what I want and need. Temping short term or long, you have an obligation to the employer, the job and the agency. She’s the type to take a assignment, waste someone’s time training her and then walk out one day “Hey I’m off to Morocco” “See Ya”.  Leaving them to scramble to get someone else to work. She has no concept of responsibility to others. It’s all about her.

• LOL 1
  • Love 9
(edited)

Agreed, @AZChristian. When I worked at a temp agency we had lots of people on the roster who we only used for short term assignments. We had one guy who was only good for three days. He was great and our clients were always asking to extend him, but he went off the rails after a few days. There are all kinds of needs out there and all kinds of people. I worked temp when I working at a store--I'd temp on my days off. I'd call the agency and see if they had any one day assignments. (And that's how I got a job at Harvard, I started working there one day a week, a regular staffer was coming back from maternity leave and wanted to only work 4 days. I learned how to type and use the computer, they liked me and eventually hired me. I stayed there almost 10 years!)

@iwasish, that's how a lot of temps roll, though. Comes with the territory. People temp for all kinds of reasons. And most temp jobs for unskilled clericals don't require a lot of training. I've had temps go to an assignment and walk out after lunch, or call me after a week and say they didn't like the environment, so we'd pull them off and send someone else. That's the way the temp biz goes. Nicole's self centered cluelessness is pretty par for the course for some. 

Edited by Pepper Mostly
  • Love 3

Loren: “There are no words for Larissa and Colt.” Loren, then talks non-stop.

Their bedroom is nice, but it reminds me so much of the Golden Girls. 

Why can’t Darcy and Stacey just be normal? Everyone else is in pajamas and they’re so glammed up and cheap looking. Their segments look like they reek of Jean Nate.

• LOL 13
  • Love 6
(edited)

This week I deleted the 2 hour show and just watched this Pillow Talk. I am really liking this format.

Alexei looks like he just wants to watch the show and Loren keeps yapping.

I am loving Annie. She's cracking me up.

Darcy will use any excuse to bring up Jesse. I can picture him watching it and mumbling at her on the tv "You need to work on yourself."

Edited by Lady Iris
  • LOL 4
  • Love 6
5 hours ago, Lady Iris said:

This week I deleted the 2 hour show and just watched this Pillow Talk. I am really liking this format.

Alexei looks like he just wants to watch the show and Loren keeps yapping.

I am loving Annie. She's cracking me up.

Darcy will use any excuse to bring up Jesse. I can picture him watching it and mumbling at her on the tv "You need to work on yourself."

I need to ditch the three hours too but I can’t bring myself to. I really need a 90 day intervention. I am not going to watch the family chantel, that where I draw the line! 

• LOL 4
  • Love 4
(edited)

I watched the 2 hour recap of their relationship and damn Coltee got fatte and Larissa asked him to work outeeee lol I love how Colt mentioned that when she arrives she is In  for a rude awakening......indeed. Debbie said it would hurt if Colt doesn't need her....red flags all over the place. Hindsight is 20/20 , I thought at first that Larissa was the villain but ...plot twist...Debbie and Colt were the Villains all a long...cousin John is an asshole too.

Edited by sainte-chapelle
  • LOL 3
  • Love 6
On 5/8/2019 at 10:08 PM, charmed1 said:

Why can’t Darcy and Stacey just be normal? Everyone else is in pajamas and they’re so glammed up and cheap looking. Their segments look like they reek of Jean Nate.

I love them, but not for anything they comment on.  First show Darcy was wearing knee high lace up boots.  In bed.  Like you do.  Second episode when Stacy grabbed the popcorn bowl saying they were done, Darcy sent her the best eye daggers.  Can't wait to see tonight.

• LOL 4
  • Love 2
Just now, Armchair Critic said:

Here we go again...... 😂🤣

Could David actually be a nice guy? He said that if Annie got deported he would be there with an apartment and snacks set up.

He and Annie both are so much more likeable as spectators to this shit show along with us! 

• Love 22