Type keyword(s) to search

90 Day Fiancé: Pillow Talk

• Start Topic

3 minutes ago, CSunshine76 said:

I’m sorry, if you are my house guest sleeping on my pull out couch, please don’t start cooking in it.  Surely Sister David has a full blown kitchen. SMH

Sister David is not exactly pleased.  Hope she evicts them!

• LOL 1
  • Love 2

Could someone please tell that idiot that it's pronounced Ho Ho Ba oil, not Jo Jo Ba oil.  And no those trees DO NOT grow that big in one year!  The stupidity runs deep there.

• Love 13
2 minutes ago, hoosiermom said:

Ashley is just a straight up bitch IMO.

It's funny how she's getting support from Darcey and company about it being OK to be OCD about xmas lights.  And teaching her kids that it's ok too....Miss Cut it on the Bias.   These women need to learn how to pick their battles and compromise.   How you cut your damn steak and how you string lights is not something to get into an argument about to come off as a raging nag.

• Love 10

Colt does love pussy all the time.

1 minute ago, sagittarius sue said:

I could see Annie cooking on a food truck.  Hey David, become an entrepreneur, start a business! 

For sure!  All the thai restaurants do well around here.   I eat thai food 5 times a week lol.

• LOL 3
  • Love 3
Just now, itsadryheat said:

Where was this tonight?

Couldn't find it.

When in doubt, go to the Read this before posting thread by Drogo.  (I never checked it before) ::whispers in small voice:: but with ALL of the spinoffs and chaos, Drogo keeps it updated there with links.  Just in case it gets moved in a shuffle or whatever.

Oddly enough I didn't see this thread there though LOL.  Maybe I missed it.  

• Useful 3
6 hours ago, sagittarius sue said:

I could see Annie cooking on a food truck.  Hey David, become an entrepreneur, start a business! 

That’s would involve work. I can’t see David demeaning himself in such a way. He could give Ahndrrrray lessons. 

6 hours ago, sagittarius sue said:

It isn't surprising that the Darcy twins love Chantel's phony boobs!

The closeups are not doing Spacy and Stacy any favors. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
(edited)
10 hours ago, sagittarius sue said:

I will bet you right now that Annie has her eye on a truck and has two cousins ready and willing to come over and work for her. She's got some hustle.

10 hours ago, itsadryheat said:

Chantel was horrible-did you guys here me screaming at her condescending, arrogant boobs while talking down to Pedro's mother . . . and Pedro.

Her snotty "I'm not going to flip your table over honey", accompanied by her superior smirk, ordering Pedro to get his things, and her "Adios", like she'd won the round, was really off putting. She probably called her mother as soon as they got to the hotel so she could let her know that she "won". She is a singularly unpleasant woman and I'm glad that Pedro will kick her to the curb in due time.

Edited by Pepper Mostly
  • Love 15
10 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Her snotty "I'm not going to flip your table over honey", accompanied by her superior smirk, ordering Pedro to get his things, and her "Adios", like she'd won the round, was really off putting. She probably caller her mother as soon as they got to the hotel so she could let her know that she "won". She is a singularly unpleasant woman and I'm glad that Pedro will kick her to the curb in due time.

THIS x1000.  I'm not sure I would have had the same maturity Pedro showed - especially after being ordered around like a child.

• Love 7

So Pedro’s mother isn’t supposed to be upset when her children are physically attacked by Chantels family? So far Pedro’s sister and mother haven’t raised a hand to anyone.  Chantel is acting as if Pedro was MIA for weeks, he’d only been there a week at most. 

I give him credit for leaving with  Chantel to the hotel. I think his mom, though it wasn’t outwardly visible, was proud of him. So far, it was the most mature behavior of all of them.

So Jay plans on sending money back home. Wonder how Trashley deals with that. 

• Love 10

Some food trucks do very well and the people owning them can make really good money. You do have to have some money - for the truck and licenses and permits and inspections.

Chantel, you could have given Pedro a couple of weeks visiting his family before impulsively hopping on a plane to crash his fun. Your behaviour and ordering him around was not cool and immature.

• Love 10
1 hour ago, Frozendiva said:

My main floor is open concept.  I can see a bit of the TV from my kitchen. Too much flammable stuff around the couch/bed. Fabric, curtains (possibly), cushions, etc.

I would love to have that type of layout again. I flipped a 100-year-old house and there was no way to open the area between the LR and kitchen.  I now just turn up the volume so I can at least hear what's going on! 

• Love 1
3 hours ago, DaphneCat said:

She deals with that by not allowing him to get a work visa.

I wonder if he has any recourse. She’s basically keeping him there almost as a prisoner. There should be a deadline after the wedding  to submit change of status paperwork.

• Useful 1
  • Love 4

I watch Pillow Talk first, because seriously, it totally cracks me up to hear these people bag on everyone. I find Loren and her ever changing hairstyles and face masks hilarious, David and Annie and her magic electric frying pan are funny -- and I've enjoyed his sister walking in and out. The twins are funny too. These people are much more engaging as snarky onlookers than they were on the show. I then will go watch the actual show if I need more details on anything. This way, I don't need to suffer through the whole show.  

• Love 8
10 minutes ago, jackjill89 said:

I watch Pillow Talk first, because seriously, it totally cracks me up to hear these people bag on everyone. I find Loren and her ever changing hairstyles and face masks hilarious, David and Annie and her magic electric frying pan are funny -- and I've enjoyed his sister walking in and out. The twins are funny too. These people are much more engaging as snarky onlookers than they were on the show. I then will go watch the actual show if I need more details on anything. This way, I don't need to suffer through the whole show.  

That is what I have been doing. WAtch that first and then get to the parts I want to see. 

• Love 4

Loren- Not funny but Alexi is adorable so i will tolerate her.

Twins- trying too hard. the daughters shouldn't be there.

Tarik and Dean- hilarious.  Tarik has a deeper sense of humor than I gave him credit for after his season with flavorless Hazel.  Dean and his expressions kill me.

Annie- 'Never dance" had me rolling.  David Poor has respectful explanations for Annie when she doesn't understand anything, and i like his laugh.  The two of them go well together.

This is gold.  Love it.

• Love 13

I forgot that Dean always pumping arm weights at some point -- it's like Loren and her face masks. Those two have some great comments. I like Tarik much better without Hazel! 

Agree about the girls with the twins. Darcy is much more tolerable without her Swedish boy toy. The two of them always look ridiculous, but I think that's half the fun. 

• Love 4