Type keyword(s) to search

90 Day Fiancé: Pillow Talk

• Start Topic

Just now, endure said:

She should get her jaw botoxed, she always talks with it clenched.

She has a cross and under bite.

The only thing they can do for her at this point is break her jaw and start over. 

She is still a pretty!

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3
On 5/27/2019 at 5:22 AM, futurechemist said:

I could handwave this. If the episode is edited in April for a May airing, the editors know where the commercial breaks will go. So they could film the bed scenes in April. No, they're not watching the same day we are. But they're still watching in real time.

But after being tricked by Ru Paul splicing together 2 different takes to show apparent co-winners, I now assume everything on all reality shows are fake.  Maybe the viewers are just in a TLC set watching a teleprompter telling them what to say and how to react. 

I just like to watch the show.  I don't over think it.

• LOL 1
  • Love 7
11 minutes ago, Dance4Life said:

Alexi finally closed his legs! He was thrusting his manhood at the screen.

Colt’s sex life has been back alley $5 hookers......which is why he moved to Vegas.

oh, FFS.....Larissa wants to shower before relations.

Why is this cat cuddling man baby complaining? Lol!

Annie....stop trying to make Boom-Boom happened.

You ruined it when you described Penguin’s boom-boom butt all up in the air smashing you. 

I can take a lot Alexi!

4 minutes ago, iwasish said:

Is that the same David’s sister we met on another season? She looks younger and more attractive, thinner too!

A different sister

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
10 minutes ago, RichiesOlderBro said:

Annie got an eyelid lift.  Only cost $280!

I think you are right. I looked at before photos and she had hooded lids.

Now they are lifted and a lot of skin showing above the eyelash line.

They also have that post surgery super lifted look...... because of the internal swelling that is still going on.

(sadly, they dropped after a few months)

They look good!

• Love 3
Just now, LucyEth said:

Did her husband who passed away give her the slot machine?   I think it has some real sentimental value to Debbie

Does the slot machine give real money???

no...!??

Then it gots to go!  

Just like Debbie! 

What is wrong with this woman?!

• LOL 3

Pedro Mom is talking  about the fight.  (Every week....the fight from a year ago!)

Yall remember Pedro Sister got hit?  I think she was punched in the face.

ugh!  I really hate it when reality show.....stops being reality.....and, overly scripted. 

• Love 1

So there is no Pillow talk tonight? I’m in Cuba on a cruise ship, excused myself and paid $30 for internet and TLC has changed to Sunday night. Wahhhhhhh. Also please don’t judge me for watching this shite on vacay

• LOL 17
  • Love 6
4 minutes ago, Owww ma legs said:

So there is no Pillow talk tonight? I’m in Cuba on a cruise ship, excused myself and paid $30 for internet and TLC has changed to Sunday night. Wahhhhhhh. Also please don’t judge me for watching this shite on vacay

It was on at 8:00 pm Eastern time.  Will probably run again about 11 ish.

@Drogo - woo hoo!  Thank you.

7 minutes ago, jumper sage said:

On a cruise?  Did you catch the premier of Below Deck?  How is the crew?

It’s Royal Caribbean, so not very exotic, but the cruise staff are lovely especially the house keeping staff.

• Love 3
26 minutes ago, Owww ma legs said:

No judgement... solidarity!!! 

I was on vacation and hid in the bathroom at my cousins house to watch one of my favorite shows. I told everyone I must have a mild case of food poisoning. 

• LOL 10
  • Love 5
25 minutes ago, jumper sage said:

It was on at 8:00 pm Eastern time.  Will probably run again about 11 ish.

My Comcast schedule guide shows repeats on this The Other Way stuff for next few hours, and Pillow Talk doesn't repeat until 3:00 a.m. EDT.

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, sagittarius sue said:

My Comcast schedule guide shows repeats on this The Other Way stuff for next few hours, and Pillow Talk doesn't repeat until 3:00 a.m. EDT.

It keeps freezing on me, so I will just wait til I get home 😢😞

(edited)
9 hours ago, Owww ma legs said:

Dying laughing, I know you're mad! No judgement, this show is worth it.

Side note: I'd love to know how Cuba was, thinking of a cruise that goes there myself.

ETA: just saw you said Royal Caribbean, I have had good experiences with them!

Edited by blubld43
Added something
  • Love 2
13 hours ago, Frozendiva said:

Colt and Larissa are not a good match, even without Debbie’s overinvolvement.

How desperate did she have to be to get out of Brazil to hitch her wagon to him?

13 hours ago, HappyDancex2 said:

Is Jerk Off Card a thing?

According to Col-tee it is which is a bit vomit inducing. Seems he thinks that since he paid for everything to bring her here his hand gets a vacation.

13 hours ago, Dance4Life said:

Alexi finally closed his legs! He was thrusting his manhood at the screen.

I missed this!!! Dammit!

• Love 3
14 hours ago, Frozendiva said:

The whole Pedro situation is turning in to a self-fulfilling prophecy.

I just can't wait to watch Chantel walk into Mama Pedro's house and explain that Pedro and Nicole went to dinner at her parents' house with a plan to attack her brother. That will go over well.

13 hours ago, hoosiermom said:

Has Chantal Botoxed her entire face? She has no facial emotions at all!

She has no emotions of any kind. She's just a pretty, vain, botoxed, mannequin.

• Love 7
4 hours ago, blubld43 said:

Dying laughing, I know you're mad! No judgement, this show is worth it.

Side note: I'd love to know how Cuba was, thinking of a cruise that goes there myself.

ETA: just saw you said Royal Caribbean, I have had good experiences with them!

@blubld43 I loved it, so different from anywhere I have been before. It’s very hot and humid but there are always mojitos to cool you down. It’s very colourful with some stunning architecture.

• Love 3

Oh the irony of watching this cast snark on the current participants.  Especially Annie yelling LIAR as she sits next to David Poor who is one of the most notorious liars that have participated in this show!

• LOL 5
  • Love 4
11 hours ago, Hannah94 said:

Darcey pets her hair the way humans pet puppies, and she does it non-stop. Both of the girls look like they belong in a wax museum.

I think she has a weave. A number of years ago I noticed someone on our team doing that during a business trip and was like, WTF, till someone explained it to me.

38 minutes ago, seacliffsal said:

Oh the irony of watching this cast snark on the current participants.  Especially Annie yelling LIAR as she sits next to David Poor who is one of the most notorious liars that have participated in this show!

I know, right? And Annie and David Poor are homeless since the storage place has been sold. Everyone's reactions are funny, though. And all of the eating! The Jewish couple (sorry, I can't remember their names!) eat healthy snacks but drink up a storm. I knock it back right with them. She also has like 5 different hairstyles during each episode, lol. Tarik and his brother and Darcey and her twin eat a lot of junk food.

• Love 4

And we find out the version these people are watching have a 2 minute "commercial break" edited in.  

Must be nice to only have 2minutes (and probably a black screen with a countdown on  it).

• Love 1
On 6/4/2019 at 10:17 AM, Pepper Mostly said:

She has no emotions of any kind. She's just a pretty, vain, botoxed, mannequin.

No more vain than Pedro's mom with the orange hair and faux tuxedo.

• LOL 3
  • Love 1

So that was David Poor's sister harvesting the TLC dollar?

When she first showed up *behind* the bed (making me give up my innocence of thinking these were Airbnbs and realize they were true sets), I assumed she was the producer.

I thought it was a little odd that a show that's gone to such effort to maintain the pretense that this is real would, down to the realism of coupkes' prepping more snacks than I've seen at parties for thirty, wouldn't edit her out, but I respected the whole breaking of the fourth wall thing.

But, then, she wouldn't go away.

I should have realized she was related to David.

• LOL 2
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, methadonna said:

So that was David Poor's sister harvesting the TLC dollar?

When she first showed up *behind* the bed (making me give up my innocence of thinking these were Airbnbs and realize they were true sets), I assumed she was the producer.

I thought it was a little odd that a show that's gone to such effort to maintain the pretense that this is real would, down to the realism of coupkes' prepping more snacks than I've seen at parties for thirty, wouldn't edit her out, but I respected the whole breaking of the fourth wall thing.

But, then, she wouldn't go away.

I should have realized she was related to David.

YES about the  prepping more snacks than I've seen at parties for thirty... and not every person watches tv in bed.  ( I watch me a lotz of tv and I don't have a TV in the bedroom). There was some discussion earlier that probably TLC foots the bill or something especially seeing how much of it is ordered in .... and Darcy and twin with their big bowls of candy which I suspect they would never eat.

More and more the curtain is pulled back and we realize just how staged it all is. 

(yes and I still watch 🙂

• Love 1

If David’s sister got paid, more power to her. I doubt David and Annie tossed her any of their TLC bounty. He and Annie like to think they’re somehow above the couples they’re mocking on Pillow Talk, but they aren’t, as proved by the snark they generated during their season.

• Love 7
(edited)
On 6/3/2019 at 6:20 PM, iwasish said:

Missed a jacket, only saw a shirt and  tie.

They showed it at the end of the segment when they were in the kitchen (I think).  It was a black jacket with all the seams on lapels, sleeves, (everywhere), etc in white thread, and   :O

Kinda of like this, but not exactly,  Not quite so fitted or ~appealing.  And needs more threads on the cuffs or somewhere.

blazer-with-virgin-wool-gr-it-44

Edited by MajorNelson
  • Love 3