Type keyword(s) to search

90 Day Fiancé: Pillow Talk

• Start Topic

At one point David reminded Annie how long it took him to get his professor job.  Sure David, that's why you're now in Florida at your sister's home while your job is back in Kentucky... He is low key, but Annie gets on my nerves a bit-I think she thinks she is adorable.

It was wonderful to see everyone's reactions to Andre taking Libby's phones.  It's really interesting to compare all of their takes/impressions of the current participants of the show, and who is on the various "teams" of the current participants.  

• Love 7
(edited)
22 hours ago, itsadryheat said:

Chantel was horrible-did you guys here me screaming at her condescending, arrogant boobs while talking down to Pedro's mother . . . and Pedro.

Someone needs to talk down to that orange haired witch.

The one thing Pedro did right was to go back to the hotel with HIS WIFE.  Pedro’s not married to his sister, maybe he wants to be though.

Edited by Neurochick
  • Love 3
30 minutes ago, Neurochick said:

The one thing Pedro did right was to go back to the hotel with HIS WIFE.

Except HIS WIFE treated him like complete shit in front of his family.  She talked down to him as if he were a child and she was his mother.  Yes, I'm old but my husband has been to another country to visit his mother alone many more times than with me (and my mother in law is a nice person who treats me well).  Even if I was royally pissed he went without me there would be no excuse for me to humiliate him that way.

• Love 13
42 minutes ago, Neurochick said:

Someone needs to talk down to that orange haired witch.

The one thing Pedro did right was to go back to the hotel with HIS WIFE.  Pedro’s not married to his sister, maybe he wants to be though.

And Brother River’s got some weird attachment to Chantel. I guess it runs in both families. 

• Love 10
On 6/3/2019 at 7:59 PM, sagittarius sue said:

Granted, but she could put it in her bedroom.

I feel like a slot machine is one of those items that you probably wouldn't want to attempt to move past the main floor.  

On 6/9/2019 at 10:43 PM, HappyDancex2 said:

Colt does love pussy all the time.

For sure!  All the thai restaurants do well around here.   I eat thai food 5 times a week lol.

The world needs more fast casual thai restaurants... or just one in my city! I'd be happy with one and I would eat there all the time.  We have a ton of delicious thai restaurants and I know I could order takeout and what not but it's just a lot easier if i can stop in somewhere and order real quick and not feel weird. 

On 6/10/2019 at 9:23 AM, Frozendiva said:

Some food trucks do very well and the people owning them can make really good money. You do have to have some money - for the truck and licenses and permits and inspections.

And repairs... we have a huge food truck community and it seems like the trucks break down A LOT. 

14 hours ago, Rebky said:

It's getting ridiculous how obsessed Loren is with all the fake boobage on this show.  She mentions it constantly *eyeroll*

She has some beef with Chantel

• Love 1

Just watched this Monday night, what a hoot this show was. I'm so loving this Pillow Talk. Its like getting a recap plus snarky observations and I just have no idea where my love of snarky observations in recaps comes from *blinks innocently*.

• LOL 6
  • Love 1
(edited)
14 hours ago, DaphneCat said:

Except HIS WIFE treated him like complete shit in front of his family.  She talked down to him as if he were a child and she was his mother.  Yes, I'm old but my husband has been to another country to visit his mother alone many more times than with me (and my mother in law is a nice person who treats me well).  Even if I was royally pissed he went without me there would be no excuse for me to humiliate him that way.

Well Mama Pedro with the orange hair talked down to Chantel.  She threatened violence on Chantel's family; the woman looks older than me and she talked like a 16 year old kid on the street.

And what "weird" attachment does River have with Chantel?  I mean River didn't take Chantel out so she could dirty dance with other men.

Edited by Neurochick
  • Love 2
8 minutes ago, Neurochick said:

Well Mama Pedro with the orange hair talked down to Chantel.  She threatened violence on Chantel's family; the woman looks older than me and she talked like a 16 year old kid on the street.

I'm not saying Mama  Pedro was polite to Chantel.  But there is a huge difference between how a parent talks to a child versus how you should talk to your spouse.  It doesn't matter WHAT mama Pedro said to Chantel, she STILL has no excuse for treating HER HUSBAND with such blatant disrespect.  

• Love 7
23 minutes ago, DaphneCat said:

I'm not saying Mama  Pedro was polite to Chantel.  But there is a huge difference between how a parent talks to a child versus how you should talk to your spouse.  It doesn't matter WHAT mama Pedro said to Chantel, she STILL has no excuse for treating HER HUSBAND with such blatant disrespect.  

But Pedro's mother isn't Chantel's mother.   She had zero right to talk to Chantel like that, and Pedro acts like a little boy.  I mean what respectful man would allow himself to be FILMED dirty dancing with another woman.  Real Classy Pedro.  

• Love 3
1 hour ago, Neurochick said:

But Pedro's mother isn't Chantel's mother.   She had zero right to talk to Chantel like that, and Pedro acts like a little boy.  I mean what respectful man would allow himself to be FILMED dirty dancing with another woman.  Real Classy Pedro.  

So by your logic, because Chantel's family talks crap to Pedro (which they also have zero right to do), Chantel acts like a little girl around her family, and Chantel was FILMED drunkenly grinding on some random guy Pedro has the right to speak condescendingly to Chantel and humiliate her in front of her family.  Got it.

• Love 8

It cracks me up how enamored Dean is with Chantal. He was in a trance while watching her twerk lol. The one funny thing that Darcy or her annoying twin said was that Larissa should wear a cat costume for Halloween because that’s what Colt would like. 

I’m so glad Alexei finally told Loren that the show was not about them. Jeez, every time something happens, she’s all, “if that ever happened to us I know you wouldn’t blah...blah...blah.” Shaddup already and quit terrorizing me with your vocal fry.

• LOL 9
  • Love 3
8 hours ago, charmed1 said:

It cracks me up how enamored Dean is with Chantal. He was in a trance while watching her twerk lol. The one funny thing that Darcy or her annoying twin said was that Larissa should wear a cat costume for Halloween because that’s what Colt would like. 

I’m so glad Alexei finally told Loren that the show was not about them. Jeez, every time something happens, she’s all, “if that ever happened to us I know you wouldn’t blah...blah...blah.” Shaddup already and quit terrorizing me with your vocal fry.

A thousand likes.  The brothers are surprisingly  funny and quick.  The twins stopped looking like they’re on their way to a club and Darcey seems to be talking about herself less.  Now if only Loren could take a page from Alexei’s book and stick a sock in it once in a while.  She’s brutal.  A magpie with a stupid face mask. Exhausting.  

• Love 2

I am loving Pillow Talk.  So much better than any of those 90DF talk/live shows.  Mr. ShaNaeNae & I always get a good laugh.  Our favorite moment was Dean copying Debbie when Tarik asked Dean "what did she say?"  Dean: "DONNNNNNE!"

Loren surprisingly doesn't get on my nerves as much as she did during her season.  

Love David and Annie.  Almost peed myself hearing David mention Cookie Dough dressed up all bondage-like.

Darcey and her twin can leave any time.  There's no humor and they seem to hate every man on this franchise. 

• Love 13
9 hours ago, ShaNaeNae said:

I am loving Pillow Talk.  So much better than any of those 90DF talk/live shows.  Mr. ShaNaeNae & I always get a good laugh.  Our favorite moment was Dean copying Debbie when Tarik asked Dean "what did she say?"  Dean: "DONNNNNNE!"

Loren surprisingly doesn't get on my nerves as much as she did during her season.  

Love David and Annie.  Almost peed myself hearing David mention Cookie Dough dressed up all bondage-like.

Darcey and her twin can leave any time.  There's no humor and they seem to hate every man on this franchise. 

My thoughts precisely on all of this! I adore David and Annie (I wasn't a huge fan during their season though). The brothers are the stars of PT, imo. Every crazy "wtf" face they make cracks me up. The twins, eck, just go away - so sick of watching Darcy pet her hair like it's a damn baby animal. PT has a cozy (and almost authentic, lol) feel about it.

• Love 10
1 minute ago, MajorNelson said:

Which group did Halloween, Coltee and Larissa from last week?

Yes, Debbie was waving around a dismembered rubber "arm" (she had used previously as Halloween decor) while fighting with Larissa. The camera kept zooming in on the arm as their fight escalated. Maybe I am morbid, but it was rather amusing.

• LOL 1
  • Love 7
7 minutes ago, Hannah94 said:

Yes, Debbie was waving around a dismembered rubber "arm" (she had used previously as Halloween decor) while fighting with Larissa. The camera kept zooming in on the arm as their fight escalated. Maybe I am morbid, but it was rather amusing.

Ah Yes!

• LOL 2
On ‎6‎/‎9‎/‎2019 at 11:22 PM, HappyDancex2 said:

OMG  Bed cooking!

Maybe they're shooting for their own spinoff - a cooking in bed show!  That noodle dish looked really yummy.  Everyone's eating on this show drives me crazy.  I try not to eat for a while before going to bed and watching all the eating/snacking on this show makes it hard not to!

• Love 5
On 6/12/2019 at 5:50 PM, greekmom said:

I don't like the fact that they moved it to Sundays at 11. That's WAY too much TLC on Sundays for me. They should have left it on Mondays before or after 90 Day the Other Way .

I can't stay up that late, I have to get up crazy early in the morning. Even the regular show is a stretch for me! I wish they'd move it to an earlier time.

And I will never, ever, ever watch that show with the screaming toddlers or crazy enmeshed mothers and daughters. Their positively ghoulish, not cute!

On 6/12/2019 at 3:36 PM, Hannah94 said:

My thoughts precisely on all of this! I adore David and Annie (I wasn't a huge fan during their season though). The brothers are the stars of PT, imo. Every crazy "wtf" face they make cracks me up. The twins, eck, just go away - so sick of watching Darcy pet her hair like it's a damn baby animal. PT has a cozy (and almost authentic, lol) feel about it.

David and Annie give me life. They are hilarious! I also like Tarik and Dean. Darcy and her sister are the skunk in the rosebush, for sure. They bring nothing to the table and are not one bit funny. I'd like to see Melanie and Devar on this. Even Steven and Olga. Kalani and her sister. Bet they'd be a hoot!

• Love 8

I'd watch any tv show with Dean and Tarik. They are FUNNY! Like, I'm genuinely laughing with them.

Two grown women eating ring pops on tv does not read well to me. How cutesy *insert eye roll*

• Love 9
47 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

I can't stay up that late, I have to get up crazy early in the morning. Even the regular show is a stretch for me! I wish they'd move it to an earlier time.

And I will never, ever, ever watch that show with the screaming toddlers or crazy enmeshed mothers and daughters. Their positively ghoulish, not cute!

David and Annie give me life. They are hilarious! I also like Tarik and Dean. Darcy and her sister are the skunk in the rosebush, for sure. They bring nothing to the table and are not one bit funny. I'd like to see Melanie and Devar on this. Even Steven and Olga. Kalani and her sister. Bet they'd be a hoot!

Weren’t David and Annie with a different David sister last week? I guess they are couch surfing. 

• Love 2
On 6/12/2019 at 3:21 AM, ShaNaeNae said:

I am loving Pillow Talk. 

Me too! I haven't watched any of the 90 Day shows for a very long time because it was all too awful. I couldn't take it. I like to watch TLC while I am cooking supper for my family but the 90 Day drama was unbearable. Then I happened upon Pillow Talk as I was looking for My 600lb Life (I haven't been able to quit that show yet) and it was so enjoyable! I have been so worried for Annie and I hated David Poor so much and here they appear to be pretty happy. I have totally flip-flopped. Annie seems cheerful and content and David Poor seems less gross. They are funny and fun together. I never would have guessed. I had imaged her life to be one joyless hellride. I think I can stop worrying about her. And Lauren and Alexi are adorable now somehow. Imagine! Obviously this is still "reality tv" but it feels more sincere and the participants comments appear to be genuine. They seem to be having such a good time and it translates to my kitchen! That said, I still have to FF or go set the table during the Pedro and Chantel segments because my stomach can't take it. So gross.

• Love 4

No way I am staying up to watch this on a Sunday night at 11pm. 

As much as I liked the back and forth between the couples, it is just a rehash of the 'best of' the previous episodes plus the pillow-talkers comments. Of all the 90Days shows, I think I can forgo this one the easiest. I don't need full commentary on what I already watched.....and to do it so late at night.....ain't gonna happen. They need to ditch the Kate/(she ain't great)and the smothers' sisters crap

• Love 1
10 hours ago, happy hobo said:

No way I am staying up to watch this on a Sunday night at 11pm. 

As much as I liked the back and forth between the couples, it is just a rehash of the 'best of' the previous episodes plus the pillow-talkers comments. Of all the 90Days shows, I think I can forgo this one the easiest. I don't need full commentary on what I already watched.....and to do it so late at night.....ain't gonna happen. They need to ditch the Kate/(she ain't great)and the smothers' sisters crap

Is recording  it an option? 

That’s what I do. 

(edited)

Couldn't believe that Loren actually LIKED Chantal's pants.  Is this a crossover?  Did she buy them from Meri Brown (SisterWives)?  Are they LulaRoe (or as we call them "LulaNO")?  

I agreed with Tarik most of the time, and disagreed with the botox twins ALL of the time.

ETA:  I enjoy Annie and David, but . . . if I had a house guest who was cooking in the guest bedroom, I'd put a stop to it.  Food odors and stains are NOT something I want to deal with after they leave.  These aren't just bags of chips, she is using an electric frying pan!!

Edited by AZChristian
  • Love 5
On 6/17/2019 at 6:18 AM, Pepper Mostly said:

@greekmom SAID:

I don't like the fact that they moved it to Sundays at 11. That's WAY too much TLC on Sundays for me. They should have left it on Mondays before or after 90 Day the Other Way .

@Pepper Mostly :

I agree the PT should be on Monday.   Who wants to watch 3 hours of the same drivel, even if with enhanced commentary?  (Though the PT commentary IS superior viewing!)

• Love 1
(edited)

I watch it On Demand which is an awesome option if you have it. I don't watch the regular show (without the PT commentary) and I can watch Pillow Talk at 4pm when I am cooking supper and there are no commercials to FF through 🙂

Edited by GoldaVining
clarity
  • Love 2

I'm shocked at how much I'm enjoying this, and particularly David and Annie's commentary. 

They should try to get Melanie and Devar on, I seem to recall those 2 reading the other couples for filth at their Tell-All.  Or Kyle and Noon, both bright and very considerate of each other.

It really doesn't need to be on immediately after the regular episode, though. 

• Love 7
4 hours ago, Drogo said:

Yeah I record it and wait a few days.  Then there is a shorter wait until the next new episode as well.

• Love 4

Does anyone else notice how much more Loren seems to be into Alexei, than vice versa? She's always going for his attention, always says "I love you" first. I didn't see their season, will have to check out On Demand.

• Love 2
On 6/20/2019 at 6:00 AM, Drogo said:

Do like I do, only watch Pillow Talk. Your life will be infinitely mo' better!

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
36 minutes ago, gingerella said:

Do like I do, only watch Pillow Talk. Your life will be infinitely mo' better!

As long as life doesn't get infinitely more stupider.

• LOL 2
  • Love 3
13 hours ago, blubld43 said:

Does anyone else notice how much more Loren seems to be into Alexei, than vice versa? She's always going for his attention, always says "I love you" first. I didn't see their season, will have to check out On Demand.

I didn't watch their season either but noticed he cuts her down when she makes jokes or tells her she is too loud. 

• Love 5