Type keyword(s) to search

90 Day Fiancé: Pillow Talk

• Start Topic

On 6/23/2019 at 8:40 PM, sagittarius sue said:

Once Family Chantel discovers he has a baby momma, they'll go after him.

I forgot about his girl. Funny how he'd want a relatively innocent gal, yet no way would Chantal want a baby daddy. Funny how men tend to go for what is just out of reach... Same with the 90 day women, they go for men who wouldn't date them if not for money.

On 6/12/2019 at 3:21 AM, ShaNaeNae said:

I am loving Pillow Talk.  So much better than any of those 90DF talk/live shows.  Mr. ShaNaeNae & I always get a good laugh.  Our favorite moment was Dean copying Debbie when Tarik asked Dean "what did she say?"  Dean: "DONNNNNNE!"

Loren surprisingly doesn't get on my nerves as much as she did during her season.  

Love David and Annie.  Almost peed myself hearing David mention Cookie Dough dressed up all bondage-like.

Darcey and her twin can leave any time.  There's no humor and they seem to hate every man on this franchise. 

Exactly - loved everything you posted.

• Love 2
On 7/1/2019 at 2:11 PM, Mrs. Hanson said:

Seriously, I wanted silence and quiet.  All day.  No one could touch me, no one could speak to me unless that had Dr. in front of their name or R.N. after their name.

Even worse, Andrei has the type of personality where he would continue the back rub because "he knows better". The fact that he pushes his thoughts onto as though they are factual is so annoying. Both of them know nothing about childbirth - why not admit it? (And never tell an expectant mother whom she may bring into the labour room. It will change every hour, and it's her call as to whom brings her comfort.)

• Love 2
On 6/3/2019 at 5:59 PM, sagittarius sue said:

Granted, but she could put it in her bedroom.

For some reason I thought this was Debbie's place and Colt moved back home after Dad died. They probably never even considered the slot machine, as it was never an issue or brought up until Larissa decided she hated it. I find the entire house's furnishing dull, so I wouldn't want to redecorate until I moved to our new place. Then Debbie could decorate her space and Larissa could decorate her space. But Colt will now leave it up to his movie while Larissa considers what looks good with bars.

On 5/20/2019 at 7:32 PM, Suzy Rhapsody said:

Oh, David.  Just shut the eff up.  I won’t even bother to specify a comment he made.  Those are general instructions.  

Out of all the episodes that David was briefly seen in, pillow talk is the one and only time that I enjoy him and Annie and find them amusing.

• Love 4
On 8/9/2019 at 1:02 PM, Chalby said:

For some reason I thought this was Debbie's place and Colt moved back home after Dad died. They probably never even considered the slot machine, as it was never an issue or brought up until Larissa decided she hated it. I find the entire house's furnishing dull, so I wouldn't want to redecorate until I moved to our new place. Then Debbie could decorate her space and Larissa could decorate her space. But Colt will now leave it up to his movie while Larissa considers what looks good with bars.

Debbie and Colt moved to LV shortly before they started filming. Honestly that thing is probably a beast to move and would be a pain in the ass to get up any flight of stairs. 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
On 8/9/2019 at 12:51 PM, Chalby said:

Even worse, Andrei has the type of personality where he would continue the back rub because "he knows better". The fact that he pushes his thoughts onto as though they are factual is so annoying. Both of them know nothing about childbirth - why not admit it? (And never tell an expectant mother whom she may bring into the labour room. It will change every hour, and it's her call as to whom brings her comfort.)

I agree on Andrei - he would tell the nurse what it what and who should sit where.  When I say I wanted silence, I was not kidding:  My ex took FOREVER to open a damn package of saltines!!!  He just kept making that noise with the wrapper!!!  I was like....SHUT IT.

• LOL 5
  • Love 1

At least Colt and Debbie look like they're on a couch, and not in bed together. I hope we get the crazy Tell-All version of Colt on this show.

Andrei judging other people? They gotta be kidding me.

I'm glad that Tarik and Dean, and David and Annie are back.

Edited by mmal
  • LOL 1
  • Love 5

Can't believe it's going to be Colt and Debieeee. Bizarre. Even more bizarre than Asuelu and BOTH the sister wives. He's probably going to spend most of his time trying to gaslight us.

My keyboard knows I am talking about Debbie. It spelled "both" as "bith" lol.

Edited by renatae
  • LOL 6
  • Love 1

Colt and Debbie?  Do we have any evidence whatsoever that either one possesses any wit at all?  Being a half-wit doesn't count.

I know that at least 90% of the show is in the editing, where they cull the best bits from everybody, but even then, you have to have a little bit to work with. 

• Love 10

My boyfriend and I love 90 day fiancé and never miss an episode.  The only thing better is 90 day fiancé pillow talk!  I have one suggestion to the producers of the show....you need to include a couple like my boyfriend and me on the show.  We've been living together for 30 years.  We aren't married and it is unlikely we ever will get married.  So, we really think these people have lost their minds!

• Love 2
On 8/26/2019 at 2:36 AM, renatae said:

Can't believe it's going to be Colt and Debieeee. Bizarre. Even more bizarre than Asuelu and BOTH the sister wives. He's probably going to spend most of his time trying to gaslight us.

My keyboard knows I am talking about Debbie. It spelled "both" as "bith" lol.

So I guess it’s official, Coltee & Debbee are a couple now.  I would much rather have Larrisa on Pillow Talk.

• Useful 1
  • Love 10
On 8/22/2019 at 8:44 PM, mmal said:

At least Colt and Debbie look like they're on a couch, and not in bed together. I hope we get the crazy Tell-All version of Colt on this show.

OMG!  Thank goodness Coltee and Debbie are not in bed together!  I can't even handle the terrible insinuations made by Larissa and her fans.  I'm looking forward to the return of Pillow Talk; already have my bedside electric pan set up, just waiting for the ingredient list from Annie!  😉

• LOL 3
  • Love 2

Well, congrats TLC...you ran another good thing in the ground.  

Debbie and Colter are both completely devoid of personality and have zero business snarking on anyone.

The Samoan gang thinks they're really cute and all that, but are BORING as hell.  And what'sherface is another Hair Petter.

David and Annie are trying too hard now.

Tariq and Dean are all that's left worth listening to.

• Love 17
1 hour ago, zillabreeze said:

Well, congrats TLC...you ran another good thing in the ground.  

Debbie and Colter are both completely devoid of personality and have zero business snarking on anyone.

The Samoan gang thinks they're really cute and all that, but are BORING as hell.  And what'sherface is another Hair Petter.

David and Annie are trying too hard now.

Tariq and Dean are all that's left worth listening to.

Thank you for letting me that I was not depressed because of the fact that I was not happy with the show.  TLC thanks for ruining the show the first season was great this one needs a shovel to dig itself out of the ground.

• Love 9

So Kalini is where she always wanted to be - between Kalani and Asuelu. Ick.

Debieeee and Coltee - seriously messed up still. Did you see her reach up and play with his hair (or his ear, not sure which? )

Colt took Larissa to Cancun? I don't think so.

Glad they are back, but a little too much loud guffawing going on here.

• Love 8
47 minutes ago, LucyEth said:

I don't dislike Colt and Debbie but they were boring.  The others were okay but my favorites are Dean and Tarik.  Annie and David are still good.  

Agreed. And a grown man does not drink juice boxes. A carton of Frutopia is like 1.97$ Canadian here.

Colt reminds me of those guys who live in their mom's basement and visit the dark web.

• LOL 7
  • Love 8

I burst out laughing at Dean and Tarek talking about Timothy and Jeniffer.  Tarek said Tim has a better arch then Jeniffer!  I spit coke!

Yes that's how she spells her name!  Not the common Jennifer!

Annie and David are in their new apartment that looks like a house in Arizona!  Is that where he's from?  It looks nice and we'll maintained and decorated nicely.

What happened to the fellow from Israel and his wife with Torets?  

Edited by Jeanne222
  • Love 3
6 minutes ago, Jeanne222 said:

What happened to the fellow from Israel and his wife with Torets?  

This is purely speculation on my part, not an actual spoiler, but I will hide it just in case people don't want to read my suspicions on this....

Spoiler

Based on her shade last season (pretending to drink wine but it was clearly water, baggy clothes, etc), I suspect she is/was pregnant and they don't want us to know yet because they are going to make a storyline of some sort.

• Useful 2
  • Love 6
On 8/26/2019 at 10:37 PM, 1Badbethee said:

My boyfriend and I love 90 day fiancé and never miss an episode.  The only thing better is 90 day fiancé pillow talk!  I have one suggestion to the producers of the show....you need to include a couple like my boyfriend and me on the show.  We've been living together for 30 years.  We aren't married and it is unlikely we ever will get married.  So, we really think these people have lost their minds!

You are like my friend,  she & her boyfriend have been together for 32 years, they  each own their own home.  They spend the weekends together and are very happy. 

Col-tee and mom were very boring.  David & Annie are ok, I still think she's adorable.   Asuelu & sisters were ok,  I love the 2 brothers!  They are why I watch. 

• Love 2

The Sisters Kolonic are not all that snarky or amusing. I was happy to see it looks like the sister is getting along better with Asuelu so that was a good thing.

I'll miss Alexei and his sprawling self on my tv.

I hope David and Annie are finally settled into their own place. They really do seem good together.

Dean and Tarik. Just love them. I'd hang with them any day.

On ‎9‎/‎16‎/‎2019 at 5:17 AM, renatae said:

Debieeee and Coltee - seriously messed up still. Did you see her reach up and play with his hair (or his ear, not sure which? )

I shuddered when I saw that. I'm sure to Debbie it was an innocent show of affection but to the rest of us who see Norman Bates and Mother it rings differently.

• LOL 1
  • Love 10
8 hours ago, Lady Iris said:

I'll miss Alexei and his sprawling self on my tv.

Me too!

A few fun quotes:

• Annie: "Zied is the Arabic Coltee."
  • Also Annie: "My food has to come first."
  • Asuelu re: edible underwear: "That sounds scary."
  • Dean re: Ben singing: "He's singing like he's from 'Children of the Corn.'"
  • Kalani and Kolonic re: Florian: "Where am I?"
  • Dean re: Tom: "He ain't doing nothing but thinking 'bout crumpets."

Finally, was Coltee eating a Lunchable before the nachos?

• LOL 7
  • Love 4

This show would be better if it had the couples commenting after each episode starting with #1. That way we can see the evolution of their opinions of each couple, and the way the couples relationships develop. I know my take on couples commitment or motivation has changed as events unfold and individuals behave towards each other.  Just having them  jump in and start snarking...random shrieks and laughs along with carefully thought out and perfectly timed insights, just reeks of scripted dialogue. And dump the threesomes. We don’t need Kaloni and Colonic, if Ansuelo isn’t working out, then just have the sisters. And let’s get actual viewers, they don’t have to be 90 day show veterans. There plenty of posters on these boards who could bring the funny and insight. Or maybe do like the old pop up music videos and let people’s posts run as a crawl at the bottom of  the screen on the rerun of the episode.   It’s  it organic enough this season, plus the couples (some of them) are clearly extending their 15 minutes and trying to keep the money rolling in. 

• Love 6
On 9/17/2019 at 7:08 PM, Mercolleen said:

Me too!

A few fun quotes:

• Annie: "Zied is the Arabic Coltee."
  • Also Annie: "My food has to come first."
  • Asuelu re: edible underwear: "That sounds scary."
  • Dean re: Ben singing: "He's singing like he's from 'Children of the Corn.'"
  • Kalani and Kolonic re: Florian: "Where am I?"
  • Dean re: Tom: "He ain't doing nothing but thinking 'bout crumpets."

Finally, was Coltee eating a Lunchable before the nachos?

I finally watched tonight and I gotta say:  Coltee got a few good lines in:  "Don't take your girlfriend to Cancun!!!  People break up in Cancun!"

Loved how they were all loving the shade Zied's sister was throwing Rebecca.  She deserved every uncomfortable second of it.

• Love 4