Type keyword(s) to search

90 Day Fiancé: Pillow Talk

• Start Topic

Tom, you don't play head games with people. Darcey is in love with love. Choose the love or the friend. Girl, he really isn't in to you.

Ben, you're right. People come in to your life for a reason - karma - karmic lesson, settling karma. No you have not had a good time in Kenya. The family has been rather abusive to you and a lot of people just would have booked the next flight home.

• Love 8
Just now, Floatingbison said:

I've seen panda bear breeding programs have quicker results than Tim and Jeniffer.   Their mating process is just painful to watch.

So is hearing the smacking noise when they kiss.  Just awful.

• LOL 3
  • Love 11

Dean is the best.  I hated him on Tarik's season, but he continues to be HILARIOUS.   Both brothers are great in this format.  Tarik's flashback at the church intensity was funny.

Kahlani got jokes!  Her continued impression of Angela and explaining the "toting" situation to a very confused Asuelo were straight fire. 

Loved the footage of the cats and David Pour's "Debbie is prob happy"...quick cut to Debbie "Ohhhhhh catttssss". 

Edited by TrininisaScorp
  • Love 16
10 hours ago, Armchair Critic said:

I know Dean is going to dog Tim out for not making a move because he likes Jeniffer (along with Chantel)

Dean likes all the hot girls. He even likes Pao, for crying out loud. Looks like Darcy is a bridge too far, even for him.

10 hours ago, Frozendiva said:

Zied works full time at the Bank of Rebecca? Good for Kalani.

I think once Kalani gets the hang of it she is going to provide some quality snark. She had me rolling with her "he looks like he's knitting a tiny scarf" bit.

10 hours ago, Armchair Critic said:

Debbie trying to act like the JD is too strong when you know she is no stranger to booze!

Right? Emmy worthy right there. You are not fooling anyone Debbie.

10 hours ago, LucyEth said:

Dean has the best commentary.  

Dean was on FIRE. Tariq was funny too. They've calmed down a little which is good, they've been turned up to 11 for the last few weeks.

Annie's pineapple earrings are giving me life. I love her, she is hilarious. "She wants the boom boom!"

• LOL 3
  • Love 11