Type keyword(s) to search

90 Day Fiancé: Pillow Talk

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, magemaud said:

Seeing Tarik reminds me, whatever happened to Hazel? 

I was wondering the same. As much as I thought he was a tool in his season, now I love him and hope they are still together and happy. 

• Love 6
5 hours ago, Armchair Critic said:

I was waiting for Dean's reaction to Tim not having sex 😂

"IT AIN'T YOUR BRAIN YOU NEED TO BE USING!" is the line of the night. 

David did look refreshed after that mask. 

Libby brings nothing to the table but Andrei is funny. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 7
6 hours ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Libby brings nothing to the table but Andrei is funny.

I think he probably has a very good sense of humor.  He is very aware that people think he's a controlling Neanderthal and was trying very hard to come up with lines that made it sound like he really is like that.  The fact that he couldn't keep a straight face shows that none of that was really real and he's in on the joke.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 6
19 hours ago, magemaud said:

David looks like Buddha 

He does and he lucked out with Annie because she loves to both cook and eat and will turn her bedroom into a temporary kitchen if the meal's not done in time to snark on the 90 day fools. No pirate booty for them. A pizza is the lowest on the junk food chain they'll probably go.

I was glad to see Colt and Debbie gone. They were not funny at all. And in of the episodes when they were talking about some couple's weird relationship the camera panned into Deb touching Cole's neck or something strange like that.

I would like to see Lauren and Alexi back but is this the period they said they'd spend baby making to be preggers by November?

Kalini had some funny moments, but her husband is clearly still learning English, plus he has a stunning lack of sophistication or any snark. Maybe in a few years. I don't know what the hell she sees in him.

Andreii was funny. Love Tarik and Dean. But yeah, where's Hazel?

• Love 7

I don't like the sisters with Libby and Angry Andrei, they add nothing.  Also, Libby and Andrei are telling each other to shut up, its annoying but they are better than Coltee and Debbie.

• Love 2
On 9/29/2019 at 8:08 PM, Angry Moldovan said:
On 9/29/2019 at 8:07 PM, Angry Moldovan said:

Sooo Dean has a crush on Zuchinni Bikini

I meant Tarik

That's ok, the person who is Dean's crush is.... Jinnifer: "What, omg. Are you serious?  You didn't make love to this this beautiful, delicate,supple, just trying hard to look innocent thing here.  What's wrong with you???"

Edited by MajorNelson
  • LOL 6
  • Love 1
5 hours ago, LucyEth said:

I don't like the sisters with Libby and Angry Andrei, they add nothing.  Also, Libby and Andrei are telling each other to shut up, its annoying but they are better than Coltee and Debbie.

Did you notice how many times Libby hit Andrei??  NOT GOOD

• Love 3

I...found Andrei kind of hot? He actually seemed very playful and was laughing and teasing a lot. Pillow Talk has just convinced me 80% of the show is producer meddling. The couples that we think are miserable like David/Annie and Libby/Andrei are the ones that seem to truly enjoy each other's company. And I do kind of have to laugh that Kalani/Kolini happily jumped on the Pillow Talk paycheck train after whining for months that TLC was essentially defaming their family by falsely portraying them as racists. But Kalani is actually one of the funnier participants on the show! 

• Love 5

*Annie makes me laugh out loud every week 

*Tarik & Dean a close second

*Kalini a surprise, getting some funny lines in about drunk darcey 

**On a shallow note : andrei looked kinda hot 

• LOL 1
  • Love 8
14 minutes ago, PearlClutcher said:

... and the goofy backward cap backwards, weird tee and just everything is extra off with this person.  He looks like he's part ET.  

Something about him seems 'off' to me too.  I have no issue with men using skincare and getting the unibrow/Brezhnev brows groomed and such. It's just an inner I don't know with him.

I was a little surprised that they were all ok with Bikini being drunk, wanting more. One mentioned Ben’s possible beheading if they were caught at his place yet the drinking was just her having fun. 

• Love 1

I swore off PT last time around because everyone seemed to be trying too hard and thought they were a lot funnier than they were.  Well, I couldn't quit it.

I truly despise Libby, but Andale is delightful.  She should shut up--she seems comfortable telling him to shut up, so she shouldn't be offended if I tell her to do the same.  And her sisters add nothing.

Annie 💗

Mr. and Mrs. Coltee--creepalicious

Dean and Tarik--I like them better now that Boobs McTits #1 (Seabiscuit) isn't on this season.

Can't remember anyone else, but do miss Alex, do not miss the Twins from Hell.

• LOL 1
  • Love 4

Angela's blood is like lava! Always boiling.

How rude to throw drinks at Michael's friends.

Michael's friends are nice and respectful. Angela is a boor.

I actually can see Annie cooking a fresh chicken in the bedroom.

• Love 5

Tim, soon you will have an ex club. All will talk to each other about you.

Too weird to talk about Tim and 'intimacy'. None of Beronica's business about Tim and Jeniffer. Yes, she does know about you Timmie. And no Tim Bit.

• LOL 1
  • Love 4

It's almost like these people are reading the live chat here.  Saying almost the same things word for word😄

Glad I wasn't the only one AMAZED at the amount of luggage they took for 1 week!  I'd have to take clothes for several seasons to actually be able to pack that much.

Tarik was right when he said Veronica was dropping information on Tim.  I thought the exact same thing.

• Useful 1
  • Love 5
1 hour ago, Floatingbison said:

Take a drink every time Angela says "tote."

Chile.  After these last couple of episodes....is you okay?!?!

Everyone dying over the twins in their matching biker outfits.  Hahaha!

Kahlani is my favorite today.  “Looking like a fly girl…you’re too young for that [to Asuelo]”…Asuelo: “like a girl that fall from the sky”..Kahlani:  **pause** “yeah.  That’s it.”

“Not Wakanda, Kenya” – Tarik

How cute is Libby and Andreiiiiii’s baby with her little round head?!?!

• LOL 3
  • Love 7

ColtEEE and debieee are out I just saw that the Russian guy an his wife are back next week (sorry I can't..OOPS.. LOREN..lol remember their names.. oh BTW.. who knew ANDREI had a sense of humor

• Love 3
12 hours ago, DanaMB said:

I love that almost every comment the Pillow Talkers make can be found in the live chat thread. 

So excited sexy Alexie is back next week!

Me too! I missed them. 

4 hours ago, Boston said:

ColtEEE and debieee are out I just saw that the Russian guy an his wife are back next week (sorry I can't..OOPS.. LOREN..lol remember their names.. oh BTW.. who knew ANDREI had a sense of humor

Good. 

• Love 1

I just watched last week's Pillow Talk this weekend and I LOVED Andrei telling the Sisters Libby to get out into Libby's hair.

And yay, Alexei's back next week. I have to say I am rather fond of the accents on Alexei and Andrei.

• Love 2