Type keyword(s) to search

90 Day Fiancé: Pillow Talk

• Start Topic

2 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

I'll take Ceasar, I live in the far off land of Canada so I can send some videos and collect those dollar bills 

All flights in to and out of Canada have been cancelled because of the flood. All the planes are being used up to carry flood fighting equipment and sandbags. 

• LOL 5

I never watch the news 

5 minutes ago, Gigglepuff said:

All flights in to and out of Canada have been cancelled because of the flood. All the planes are being used up to carry flood fighting equipment and sandbags. 

I don't watch the news. What is the flooding from? I know rain is the logical answer.

Edited by hoosiermom
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, Gigglepuff said:

Trudeau has declared a National emergency due to multiple avalanches in Toronto. Sorry Ceaser salad

• LOL 4
  • Love 1
Just now, Angry Moldovan said:

Zucchini Bikinis Dad is seriously scary looking. No wonder blah Ben is sweating.

He totally tries to be intimidating.  And Ben is such a wimp that he's falling for it.   I'd love to substitute our Moldovan friend in that village and see how the convo goes LOL

1 minute ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Snowstorms...constant snowstorms....even in July

Holy carp....y'all have snow?!

• Useful 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 2
Just now, sainte-chapelle said:

Snowstorms...constant snowstorms....even in July

Caesar will just have to be happy with sending you money, no chance of you visiting him in the foreseeable future because of the flood and snowstorms. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, Angry Moldovan said:

Trudeau has declared a National emergency due to multiple avalanches in Toronto. Sorry Ceaser salad

And multiple polar bears have been rummaging through all the airports causing further delays in flights. 

• LOL 6
  • Love 1
Just now, Angry Moldovan said:

Ohhh, I had not heard. I thought you were pulling a Maria and making up a national emergency. I don’t watch the news either

Lethbridge/Waterton Parks area got around 90 cm last week, and a snowstorm hit Manitoba Friday, maybe.

1 minute ago, Armchair Critic said:

Ben is supposed to show how grateful he is with money/gifts, but I have a feeling Akinyi is going to be the wife he expects. After being sheltered she will probably come to the U.S. and go buck wild.

Yes like repressed kids when they get to college 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 4
Just now, Floatingbison said:

Tariq:  taking the direct approach:  Throw it right at his nose!!!   

I looooove Tariq.

In a manly way, of course.

So us gals are all in lust with Zied. Who does it for the blokes of the forum? Big Ang, Darcy or Jenny? Inquiring minds want to know 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 4