Type keyword(s) to search

90 Day Fiancé: Pillow Talk

• Start Topic

7 minutes ago, Angry Moldovan said:

But David has a personality 

But he was also a drunk and apparently overcame that. Maybe Ben will loosen up when he is not under so much pressure.

Edited by hoosiermom
spelling
  • Love 3
Just now, Gigglepuff said:

You can have Tim. I take Zied. Or Mykull. 

Icky Ricky lives close by in Columbus. I will put him on my speed dial. But seriously who is sexier than Zied?

1 minute ago, HappyDancex2 said:

I'd have sex on that hill lol.   Oh I forgot it was Teem.

You’d have more luck with Colteeeee

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, Angry Moldovan said:

Icky Ricky lives close by in Columbus. I will put him on my speed dial. But seriously who is sexier than Zied?

You’d have more luck with Colteeeee

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

NO

• LOL 11
Just now, Angry Moldovan said:

Nothing sexier than a pot-bellied, greasy-haired, 25 year old hookah smoking Tunisian hipstah! 

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
Just now, For Cereals said:

Andreiiiii and Libby are hard to watch.  I still get the chauvinist vibes from him.  Is that what they added the sisters?

I think the sisters just want the d list fame. He’s definitely a chauvinist mofo who doesn’t work!

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, For Cereals said:

Andreiiiii and Libby are hard to watch.  I still get the chauvinist vibes from him.  Is that what they added the sisters?

He probably is a chauvinist but I don't think he's actually that grumpy, he's playing it up for the cameras and laughing about it.

• Love 8
Just now, hoosiermom said:

I'm just hoping there is more to him than what we are seeing especially since he has a kid.

But will he be as charismatic as Zied?

1 minute ago, Frozendiva said:

Don't think pet pigs are legal here.

I thought Canadians were more open minded? Happy Thanksgiving too

• LOL 4
  • Love 2
7 minutes ago, Gigglepuff said:

Hands off! So much angry, Zied's mine. 

6 minutes ago, Angry Moldovan said:

Nah, I called him weeks ago. So perfect so sexy

Ok now wait just a damned minute. Zied said I am so much perfect for him. You two can pick from the 90 Day Fiancé clearance bin. Tim is in there and you can probably get Ricky and Caesar for 75% off nowadays.

• LOL 13
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, Armchair Critic said:

He probably is a chauvinist but I don't think he's actually that grumpy, he's playing it up for the cameras and laughing about it.

After finding out that Lizzy is an actress I think this is mostly storyline, her and her sisters have no issue standing up to Andrei, telling him to shut up etc....

• Useful 2
  • Love 6
1 minute ago, charmed1 said:

Ok now wait just a damned minute. Zied said I am so much perfect for him. You two can pick from the 90 Day Fiancé clearance bin. Tim is in there and you can probably get Ricky and Caesar for 75% off nowadays.

I'll take Ceasar, I live in the far off land of Canada so I can send some videos and collect those dollar bills 

• LOL 7
  • Love 3