Type keyword(s) to search

90 Day Fiancé: Pillow Talk

• Start Topic

13 hours ago, seasons said:

I'm with you on all of the above, @DNR!

if you are a fan of Andrei, his Instagram page is worth a visit.  🔥

@seasons ! Oh my ! I immediately headed over to Andrei’s IG . Did not disappoint 😍 thanks for the heads up! 

• Love 3
58 minutes ago, DNR said:

@seasons ! Oh my ! I immediately headed over to Andrei’s IG . Did not disappoint 😍 thanks for the heads up! 

You are welcome! Glad it was worth heading over there for you. You can find out a lot about these people from their Instagram pages! But Andrei working out shirtless is enough for me!!! Also, it is nice to see him so tender with their adorable baby. 

• Love 2
On 10/15/2019 at 5:56 AM, Boston said:

Love Alexi.. and I know a lot of people don't like Loren.. but they DO get along quite well. 

I didn't see their season, so this is my only exposure to them, and I love them.  Alexei just kills me, and they do seem to get along really well.  I laughed out loud when Loren was trying to calculate the exchange rate on shillings and fucked it up and Alexei was not surprised, and then when she was getting food on the bedspread, we had a glimpse of a truly guilty/sneaky look on her face.  It's not often I see what I think is anything close to real on these shows, so watching them interact is a lot of fun.

Edited by StatisticalOutlier
  • LOL 1
  • Love 6

Agree with those who say Dean & Tarik need to be the hosts for the Tell-Not-All...

That sandwich Loren and Alexi (not sure if I havea the names right,  the tall guy from Israel & wife)  were eating looked delicious!  Wonder if she made it or had it delivered.  I went to the store this morning & bought stuff to make my own. 

• Love 2
Just now, Angry Moldovan said:

For me it’s his figure hugging sweaters and skinny jeans. As for his hair, it’s oily perfection 

Ah yes he was dashing in that yellow top he wore and agree his hair is pretty slick too 💛

• LOL 3
On 10/16/2019 at 11:19 PM, Spike said:

Do you mean Andrei?

I just discovered the site CAMEO.   Famous people record shout outs for $$$ ( more famous / more $$$).  Andrei & Elizabeth, Annie & David are on the site ( prolly more 90dayers) A few shoutouts ordered and they can bring in a nice chunk of change every week

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
37 minutes ago, DNR said:

I just discovered the site CAMEO.   Famous people record shout outs for $$$ ( more famous / more $$$).  Andrei & Elizabeth, Annie & David are on the site ( prolly more 90dayers) A few shoutouts ordered and they can bring in a nice chunk of change every week

Yeah some prices are delusionally high like Dennis Rodman and some are lower than expected like Jesse Metcalfe.

• Love 2
On 4/29/2019 at 10:07 PM, Ellie Godfrey said:

OMG! David is so fat! How can Annie stand him??

She needs to cook more in bed (would love to see it)  get a Benihana grill and throw those knives up in the air with fire.. then he'll be fatter 

• Love 1