Type keyword(s) to search

90 Day Fiancé: Pillow Talk

• Start Topic

Just now, Armchair Critic said:

I really enjoyed this season of The Other Way, looking forward to the Tell All. Jenny is an idiot but she made the show for me.

She spends a lot of time on the verge of being devastated or blows adjacent

• LOL 6
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, Angry Moldovan said:

So us gals are all in lust with Zied. Who does it for the blokes of the forum? Big Ang, Darcy or Jenny? Inquiring minds want to know 

I am interested too what the guys think. I told you I got my coworker watching and he feels so bad for Darcey and thinks she is attractive. 😂🙄 Also he thinks Tim is crazy for not jumping on Jeniffer.

• LOL 1
  • Love 7
Just now, Armchair Critic said:

I am interested too what the guys think. I told you I got my coworker watching and he feels so bad for Darcey and thinks she is attractive. 😂🙄 Also he thinks Tim is crazy for not jumping on Jeniffer.

We all think that Tiny Teem is crazy for not jumping her. Even just for a fling!

• Love 6
6 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Brutal..sorry if you live in any affected areas...it is way to early for this!

I'm actually in Winnipeg and we got hit with it. Way too early, the trees were all still green and full of leaves a a bunch of them fell, including my next door neighbours. The tree was a huge old Elm and it fell right across their yard and mine, no damage luckily. We have a beautiful urban forest here in the city and sadly so many of our trees were lost.

The city had more rain in September than ever before and for the first time in history we had to activate the floodgates in the fall. My power went out a few times, but thankfully not for long. It's crazy, and less than a week ago we had summer like temperatures. 

Edited by Gigglepuff
  • Love 6
3 minutes ago, Angry Moldovan said:

So us gals are all in lust with Zied. Who does it for the blokes of the forum? Big Ang, Darcy or Jenny? Inquiring minds want to know 

I'd boom boom Darcey.   I actually think I could make a relationshp with Darcey work.  She's high maintenance, but I went out with a lovely Latina woman for six years, so I've really learned how to walk the tightrope with high maintenance women.

• LOL 2
  • Love 5

The sister I tell Darzeeeeeeeeee, here come the tears 😭 

2 minutes ago, hoosiermom said:

That is so weird about the snow. I live in Indiana and was still swimming in my pool last week which has never happened. Water temp was 89 degrees. Usually water is too cold in middle to early September.

I’m driving over next summer for a swim and a 90 day snark fest 

• Love 3
2 minutes ago, Gigglepuff said:

I'm actually in Winnipeg and we got hit with it. Way too early, the trees were all still green and full of leaves a a bunch of them fell, including my next door neighbours. The tree was a huge old Elm and it fell right across their yard and mine. No damage luckily. The city had more rain in September than ever before and for the first time in history we had to activate the floodgates in the fall. My power went out a few times, but thankfully not for long. It's crazy, and less than a week ago we had summer like temperatures. 

This I should crazy, it was 38 with humidity here last week!

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, Floatingbison said:

I'd boom boom Darcey.   I actually think I could make a relationshp with Darcey work.  She's high maintenance, but I went out with a lovely Latina woman for six years, so I've really learned how to walk the tightrope with high maintenance women.

So Jenny doesn’t do it for you? Not into clipping toe nails?

• LOL 7
5 minutes ago, Armchair Critic said:

In order of hotness, I would seriously be interested in the woman Icky Ricky was with  after he got stood up.  No. 2 is Jenniffer.  Like I posted in the live chat, I would have ripped her dress off pretty early in the relationship.  No 3 is Darcey.   I really feel bad for her. I think she has a good heart just wants love.  She would be a pain, but I could make it work.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3

I am falling in love with Andraaaaaay big time a little bit - on Pillow Talk. They portrayed him kinda douchey in his original show but I believe in real life, he is a blast. His smile/laugh is so adorable. 

• Love 9
2 hours ago, Hannah94 said:

I am falling in love with Andraaaaaay big time a little bit - on Pillow Talk. They portrayed him kinda douchey in his original show but I believe in real life, he is a blast. His smile/laugh is so adorable. 

I am too!  When the Libbys said can you imagine Eleanor doing that someday?

He just said She.Will.Not.  I pity the fool who tries lead Eleanor astray.

54 minutes ago, PearlClutcher said:

I'm late.  WTF? Annie's not cooking in the bedroom? She told David he looks like a sausage!  Tim is squicking me big time.  The one guy, can't remember his name, is just looking for a babysitter for his kid.  I loathe him.  He's way too self righteous.  The British man can salsa.  I love that hand through his hair gesture.  He seems uptight, but I'm guessing he's different in the bedroom department.   

Lol when Annie called the hot tub a hot pot!

• Love 6
17 hours ago, Frozendiva said:

Angela and Michael are definitely weird.

I had to get up early this morning (to get an oil change - my light was on) and then do a million other things after that during the day.  It was going to be about 65 today and i figured with my hot flashes i had to keep it simple.. so i put up my hair (which needs cutting and highlights) hoping for no sweating.. I LOOKED LIKE A BRUNETTE ANGELA! waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!!.. i then just put it in a ponytail.. heading for the hair moisturizer in the morning..LOL   SHOOT ME NOW (i am probably her age and at least i look like a normal younger woman with hair up to stave off sweat.. (oh, and i wear makeup and use Regenerist for my mild wrinkles)

angelaponytail.png

• LOL 2
  • Love 2
17 hours ago, Armchair Critic said:

I just put a French Bread pizza in the toaster oven. LOL that's living it up for me! 

I watched this verry early this morning.. when i thought of the French Bread pizza going in the oven, it reminded me of when i would sleep over my grandma's and it was special and that was when French Bread pizza just came out (in the 70's? - she died in the blizzard of '78).. it was just our sleepover thing.. memories.. so when i went food shopping today for  all my healthy stuff.. i bought a couple Stouffers French Bread pizza.. guilty pleasure sitting in my freezer!  Thanks Armchair (for making me fat)..LOL

• Love 6
18 hours ago, Armchair Critic said:

I'll take Dean but I will pull a Tim and just hang out with him, no jiggy jiggy. LOL

I'll take Dean.. (i hate this phrase - i like 'boom boom' better) for jiggy jiggy..lol  love funny guys

17 hours ago, LilaFowler said:

There's a lid for every pot, as they say.

or an ass for every seat.

17 hours ago, LilaFowler said:

There's a lid for every pot, as they say.

or an ass for every seat.

• Love 2
22 hours ago, Armchair Critic said:

I am not a guy but my man is next to me on the couch for all these shows.  The ladies he finds attractive are Jeniffer and thinks Avery is not attractive at all.  He finds Marcy very VERY unattractive physically and it goes down hill for him once she 1) strokes her hair, 2) drinks, 3) cries, 4) whines about a ring and 5) talks with a vocal fry at times.

Rebecca is okay to him but her mind f**cking him with all these tests and lying about her marital status would NEVER fly in his world.   Like game over and never speak to me again kinda stuff.

Jenny is somewhat pretty to him but again, her whining and crying is a turn off.

Big Angela goes without saying......hard pass.

Akyni is somewhat pretty to him but her baby voice and weird family would be a hard pass.  He would let her have as many margaritas as she wants!!!  Plus he never marry someone with such a religious dad.  Pass on that.

He can't stand Laura - he likes Aladin and does not like how she talks to him.

Edited because I actually asked Mr. Hanson about Avery and he kinda surprised me with his answer.  "Way too willful, way too disrespectful of her mom and bratty."

Edited by Mrs. Hanson
  • Useful 2
  • Love 5
4 hours ago, Boston said:

I'll take Dean.. (i hate this phrase - i like 'boom boom' better) for jiggy jiggy..lol  love funny guys

Me too  - A man could have a hump shoulder, warts on his face, be three inches shorter than myself but he makes me laugh from my gut at least once a day?  I am yours.  Toss in loves dogs, faithful and tips 20 per cent* and I will buy HIM an engagement ring!

* I was once paying the tab and I pulled out my trusty tip calculator and to tip 19 per cent was a nice, even number.  Mr. Hanson gave me the side eye the whole way home!!  Now I don't care if it throws my checkbook off - 20 per cent, always!!!

• LOL 2
  • Love 1

-❤️Mmmmmm Alexi is a tall glass of water   Yum yum 

-❤️Andrei is looking handsome to me too 😍  never thought that before...

Annie Dean & Tarik still my fave pillow talkers

• Love 7
8 hours ago, DNR said:

Andrei is still controlling and Lizzie takes it.. WHO DOESN'T THINK THEIR LITTLE ELLIE LOOKS LIKE A BABY DOLL AND THEY TREAT HER LIKE THAT?  Love Alexi.. and I know a lot of people don't like Loren.. but they DO get along quite well.   Annie, David, Dean, and Tarik...??? I just fall off the couch screaming laughing!  JMO

• Love 2
9 hours ago, DNR said:

I'm with you on all of the above, @DNR!

if you are a fan of Andrei, his Instagram page is worth a visit.  🔥

• Love 2
On 10/13/2019 at 10:35 PM, Angry Moldovan said:

True, but he’s hot so I look the other way

With that nose and the eyes so close together it would be like having sex with a muppet.

On 10/13/2019 at 10:48 PM, Angry Moldovan said:

Does anyone really believe that Annie voluntarily initiates boom boom with David?

He looks like he would be out of breath in 30 seconds.

• LOL 3
  • Love 3
On 10/13/2019 at 11:59 PM, HappyDancex2 said:

Still not sure why Becky told him.   If they both signed the papers isn't it just paperwork?  He'd never find out.

the whole damn season I have been saying that.. JUST KEEP YOUR UGLY MOUTH SHUT.. he will never find out.. but I guess this is what TLC loves.. drama

• LOL 1
  • Love 2