Type keyword(s) to search

90 Day Fiancé: Pillow Talk

• Start Topic

Loved Tarik and Dean again tonight:

Tarik, upon seeing the very freshly cooked chicken:  "They boiled that joker right out of the cage.  Like, fly in this pot!"

Dean, as Caesar is getting picked up at the airport:  "A pretty little girl pick you up now and you're over there talking to a damn cyber-dummy!"  

Also, I loved Angela's summation of her drinks with Michael's friends:  "Well, that went well, honey."

• LOL 3
  • Love 4
13 hours ago, SemiCharmedLife said:

Tarik, upon seeing the very freshly cooked chicken:  "They boiled that joker right out of the cage.  Like, fly in this pot!"

I literally cackled at that. That was a good one!

• Love 1

Libby is such a vapid zero. She contributes nothing. Keep Aaaaahndrrrrrrei, he’s a little entertaining, and give Libby the heave ho.  
I love Tarik & Dean! Asuelo is cute & Kalani can really dish the snark. Looking forward to seeing Lauren & Alexi again.  

Edited by nytonc
  • Love 4

I didn't even realized I missed the latest episode of the regular show until I started watching the most recent pillow talk.  No need to watch the regular one!

The first episode of this season of pillow talk I was kinda iffy... but I like it more now. Colt and Debbie can go away though... 

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, Kareem said:

Commercials and next week’s preview...  Wouldn’t it be something if Tom gives Darcey a necklace or something in spite of her keeping her “eye on the prize”...  

If it’s an engagement ring, I’ll sponsor Zied to come to Ohio

• Useful 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 2
4 minutes ago, Gigglepuff said:

I know some salsa nerds, and they dance with everyone. It doesn't mean anything. 

I've been salsa dancing, you don't stick with one partner. Though I still think Tom was very rude, sh is in the country for a short period of time.

• Love 9