Type keyword(s) to search

90 Day Fiancé: Pillow Talk

• Start Topic

5 minutes ago, Frozendiva said:

Andreii's right - Akini will be Benjamin's 'property' if she marries him.

He couldn't keep a straight face when he said that - he's trying to stay in his "macho character" and can't.  

Every single person seems to be team Akinyi and Team Jenniffer.  Love Tarik "That Ferrari won't help you now."

• LOL 3
  • Love 4
44 minutes ago, Bryce Lynch said:

Darcey: I love you!

Tom:shrug.gif.3f4af7e37d8717fa59758aaeef8235bb.gif

Tom:  **thinks Not. Today.  Bitch.**

Yo, I want to grab a drink with Kahlani.  She seems so funny and normal here.  I'm with her observations 100%!  Asuelo is useless, but I think this would be more fun with Kahlani and Kolini and no Asuelo.  

Oh gawd.  Andreeeiiiii and Libby are back.  Ugh, but I liked their energy (and cute puppers), and some of their comments were good.

Dean and Tarik are the real MVPs on this show.  Dean waxing poetically about Jenniffer had us rolling in the house. 

Everyone is 2nd handed embarrassed for Darcey.  That's the most fair assessment of that hot mess. 

I'm with you guys...Zied seemed uncomfortably aggressive.  I've been with my dude for 18 years and he always has his arm around me (I'm always cold), and he's never yanked at my fucking neck like that before.  

Edited by TrininisaScorp
  • Love 8