Type keyword(s) to search

JD and Abbie: Captured Before the Rapture

frenchtoast
  • Start Topic

4 minutes ago, emmawoodhouse said:

She also doesn't have a litter of children. Although Spurge and Henry are plenty old enough to put on their own hats and gloves.

That assumes that a. they actually own hats and gloves that fit them and b. the hats and gloves are stored somewhere that is accessible to the boys and not on a high shelf or at the bottom of a mountain of other junk.  Big 'if's when it comes to Jessa.

• Love 11
1 minute ago, Rootbeer said:

That assumes that a. they actually own hats and gloves that fit them and b. the hats and gloves are stored somewhere that is accessible to the boys and not on a high shelf or at the bottom of a mountain of other junk.  Big 'if's when it comes to Jessa.

I'm frankly surprised they have coats, to be honest.

Edited by emmawoodhouse
  • LOL 7
  • Love 6
On 12/25/2021 at 6:06 PM, Westiepeach said:

They are the only ones in that group that look truly, honestly happy.

I agree. The only Duggars where the "smile reaches their eyes" are JD, Jill, and -- oddly enough -- J'Tyler. Most of the rest just seem really sad and beaten down.

• Useful 1
  • Love 13
11 hours ago, cmr2014 said:

I agree. The only Duggars where the "smile reaches their eyes" are JD, Jill, and -- oddly enough -- J'Tyler. Most of the rest just seem really sad and beaten down.

They weren’t able to start brainwashing J’Tyler while he was an infant/toddler, so maybe his spirit will be harder to break .

• Love 13
6 minutes ago, Gemma Violet said:

WOACB is reporting that a plane owned by JD's Medic Chopper crashed in October 2021. Three on board.  No one was hurt.  If someone posted this in October, please disregard.  

Huh, did she say where it crashed? I would guess a plane crash would be in the news.

• Love 6
Just now, GeeGolly said:

Huh, did she say where it crashed? I would guess a plane crash would be in the news.

It was traveling from Tennessee to Arkansas.  It happened five minutes after take-off.  Someone in the FB comments said it was on their local news in Kentucky.  It crashed in Waverly, TN.

• Useful 8
  • Love 1
7 minutes ago, Gemma Violet said:

It was traveling from Tennessee to Arkansas.  It happened five minutes after take-off.  Someone in the FB comments said it was on their local news in Kentucky.  It crashed in Waverly, TN.

Thank you! Here's some info. This makes it sound not so bad, but I saw a pic on Reddit of a broken plane. If that's the plane, I wonder why no one needed to respond and check things out.

http://www.kathrynsreport.com/2021/11/piper-pa-30-n30sh-incident-occurred.html

• Love 2
50 minutes ago, Kellyee said:

Does Abbie have a college degree? I thought she used to be a nurse? Maybe she is more mainstream.

Abbie is a licensed practical nurse.  That requires about a year of training, not a college degree.  She has a certificate, not a diploma.  She was licensed to practice as an LPN before she married, don't know if she let it lapse since then or not.

• Useful 4
  • Love 3

WOACB just posted about another mishap that happened in April 2021.  The tail of JD's helicopter snapped off due to the nose going side to side in a muddy area.  The FAA listed the cause as pilot complacency. 

ETA:  WOACB did a video after her FB post and says it's the tail's stinger, a smaller part of the tail.  Just wanted to clarify.

Edited by Gemma Violet
  • LOL 3
  • Love 2
32 minutes ago, Gemma Violet said:

WOACB just posted about another mishap that happened in April 2021.  The tail of JD's helicopter snapped off due to the nose going side to side in a muddy area.  The FAA listed the cause as pilot complacency. 

Man, between him and Timba, it's a real race to the bottom for who is worse at operating machines that move. 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 13
  • Love 8

Duggar pal, live in friend, Elijah had a video of him with the wrecked plane on a trailer so he could haul it back to AR. It was pretty much a total wreck. i saw it on reddit.

Mediccorps was "deploying" teams in a plane that is 55 yrs old! 😬 yikes

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Chicklet said:

Did we know JD had a helicopter? I didn't remember that. Not that I would trust him to fly any craft at all.

I referred to it as JD's, but it no doubt belongs to JB.  But I know what you mean--many of us thought they only had planes.

I forgot to mention upthread that WOACB said that the airplane's crash in Tennessee had to do with an occurrence of "fuel exhaustion," according to the accident report.  So, it was out of fuel five minutes after take-off?

By the way, I read somewhere (maybe WOACB, I don't remember) that JB is now getting rid of many of his planes.  (Maybe he needs cash money for Josh's appeal, or maybe he sees, after two wrecks in one year, that "buying used and saving the difference" should never pertain to airplanes.)  

Who services these planes?  Is there a professional mechanic or is it only Duggars, who learned how to mechanic by watching other mechanics?

Edited by Gemma Violet
  • Useful 2
  • Love 10
22 minutes ago, Gemma Violet said:

By the way, I read somewhere (maybe WOACB, I don't remember) that JB is now getting rid of many of his planes.  (Maybe he needs cash money for Josh's appeal, or maybe he sees, after two wrecks in one year, that "buying used and saving the difference" should never pertain to airplanes.) 

JB sold one plane and transferred 3 of the planes to Jere's llcs. one has since been sold to an llc in tennessee. duggar aviation has been down to the 10 seater and the helicopter for quite a while now.

Josiah once landed the helicopter in the front yard of his rental home and they have landed it in the TTH front yard many times.

• Useful 6
  • Love 2
36 minutes ago, crazy8s said:

JB sold one plane and transferred 3 of the planes to Jere's llcs. one has since been sold to an llc in tennessee. duggar aviation has been down to the 10 seater and the helicopter for quite a while now.

Josiah once landed the helicopter in the front yard of his rental home and they have landed it in the TTH front yard many times.

to add JB formed a new llc for a different 4 seater cessna in his name. paperwork filed 12/31/21

• Useful 6
1 hour ago, Gemma Violet said:

I forgot to mention upthread that WOACB said that the airplane's crash in Tennessee had to do with an occurrence of "fuel exhaustion," according to the accident report.  So, it was out of fuel five minutes after take-off?

Hard to believe no one was hurt.

• Love 4
18 hours ago, Gemma Violet said:

Shades of Josiah parking a helicopter in A POPULATED NEIGHBORHOOD.

• Love 5
15 minutes ago, Cinnabon said:

That can’t be legal, right?

The article about it stated, “The FAA said this is completely legal, Pillaro told 40/29 News. Lowell also has no ordinance against landing a helicopter in one's yard.”.

Edited by ginger90
  • Love 3
Just now, ginger90 said:

The article about it stated, “The FAA said this is completely legal, Pillaro told 40/29 News. Lowell also has no ordinance against landing a helicopter in one's yard.”

Yikes!

• Love 2
8 hours ago, crazy8s said:

The 10 seater sold in late December. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 2
On 1/16/2022 at 11:34 PM, Gemma Violet said:

ETA:  WOACB did a video after her FB post and says it's the tail's stinger, a smaller part of the tail.  Just wanted to clarify.

I think the lack of news stories about these crashes show what small potatoes the Duggars really are. A few years back Harrison Ford had a couple close calls while piloting a plane and it was all over the news.

Have JD and JB been buying and selling planes all along? Or could we be seeing the effects of losing the TLC income? Also, I wonder if the plane sold in TN was sold to a Bates brother.

I was kind of hoping JD would be buying a different home for Abbie and Gracie. One with a yard and enough space so Gracie wouldn't need to share a room with the home office printer.

• Love 10