Type keyword(s) to search

JD and Abbie: Captured Before the Rapture

frenchtoast
  • Start Topic

(edited)

The longer they go without expanding on the work they've been dispatched to do, the more I morph into a less fabulous Gene Wilder.

image.png.789f4365652651dacfb42636f509559c.png

Edited by Zella
  • LOL 18
  • Love 6
2 hours ago, ginger90 said:

The “snarky” comments have been deleted, along with the one I posted about them already being there.

I liked your comment and apparently I am now banned, lol.

• LOL 15
  • Love 1
5 minutes ago, ozziemom said:

I liked your comment and apparently I am now banned, lol.

I do not understand those who use their time blocking anyone who liked a snarky comment on their Instagram page.  Who TF has the time for that?  

• Love 15
(edited)

One would think those who are busy on a mission would be so occupied that they wouldn't use their precious time to delete messages and particularly something so insignificant as banning those who only like snarky messages.

ETA:  I just saw your message, Ohiopirate, great minds think alike!

Edited by sagittarius sue
  • Love 17
1 hour ago, GeeGolly said:

One of the "officers" of MediPlay, Nathan Bates, lists commercial pilot on his IG. Does that mean he would qualify to fly for an airline?

Commercial vs private means he can charge for his services.  He has a little more knowledge and flight time than to get his private pilot license.  To fly for an airline he would have to be type rated in each kind of aircraft he was expected to fly.  I don't think Nathan is type rated in any commercial aircraft.  It takes years and a lot of training to fly for any commercial airline. 

• Useful 4
  • Love 1
53 minutes ago, emmawoodhouse said:

Did Lawson ever get his pilot's license? I recall him working on it at the beginning of Covid, but nothing has been said since then (or I missed it).

yes - Private Pilot, Single Engine Aircraft

• Useful 2
35 minutes ago, Ohiopirate02 said:

I do not understand those who use their time blocking anyone who liked a snarky comment on their Instagram page.  Who TF has the time for that?  

Especially when they’re so busy getting ready for their “dispatch” to Ukraine.

• LOL 6
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, Ohiopirate02 said:

They do

• LOL 7
  • Love 2

Which knuckleheads besides Nathan and Lawson Bates are involved with Medic Corp?  The wording of the instagram post is pretty suspect ," Medic Corp team dispatched to support in the Ukranian crisis."   Exactly where has the Medic Corp team been dispatched, who dispatched them and what will they be doing. They are trying to make people believe that they are flying to Ukraine or a neighboring country.  I do not believe this for one minute. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 11

JD, Jana, Austin, Laura, Elisha.

I think Jason and James, Trace, Warden and Jackson Bates have been shown posing in pics during storm cleanup in the states before.

Co-director of Training, Andrew Patton is one of their pals. His wife and sisters have been seen often with the Duggar wimenfolk.

Not sure if the Peters brothers are also involved or not.

• Useful 4
20 minutes ago, 65mickey said:

Which knuckleheads besides Nathan and Lawson Bates are involved with Medic Corp?  The wording of the instagram post is pretty suspect ," Medic Corp team dispatched to support in the Ukranian crisis."   Exactly where has the Medic Corp team been dispatched, who dispatched them and what will they be doing. They are trying to make people believe that they are flying to Ukraine or a neighboring country.  I do not believe this for one minute. 

Even more suspect is the fact that they haven’t simply made clear what they’re doing after being asked. Instead, they’ve been deleting comments when asked to clarify. Don’t their supporters who have donated deserve to know the details?

• Love 14
Just now, GeeGolly said:

I don't think anyone asked MediPlay to do anything. I'm nearly certain they have "dispatched" themselves.

Do they even know what “dispatch” really means? 🤣

• LOL 10
  • Love 4

Do we know if they are actually there by now? I mean, they claim to have been 'dispatched' but there seems to have been radio silence since which is unusual for these famewhoring grifters that love to show themselves as the white saviors on the 'gram.

• LOL 4
  • Love 8
2 hours ago, galaxygirl76 said:

Do we know if they are actually there by now? I mean, they claim to have been 'dispatched' but there seems to have been radio silence since which is unusual for these famewhoring grifters that love to show themselves as the white saviors on the 'gram.

My pet theory is they realized they'd have to take a commercial flight to Europe and then got laughed out of the airport. LOLOL 

• LOL 17
  • Love 3
On 3/9/2022 at 2:15 PM, sagittarius sue said:

One would think those who are busy on a mission would be so occupied that they wouldn't use their precious time to delete messages and particularly something so insignificant as banning those who only like snarky messages.

And then one would realize these posers have a lot of time on their hands because preparing to dispatch is a lot less time consuming than actually doing something worthwhile to help Ukraine.

• Love 8

Ok, so from the video:

1. The speaker says he's in Ukraine and is working to identify churches who are willing to store supplies. Which....are there any churches in Ukraine who wouldn't accept supplies at this point?

2. The supplies, however, haven't yet made it to Poland.

3. They are working to get the supplies to Poland and then get them to Ukraine and then to churches in the Ukraine where pastors can come and pick up supplies.

4. There's no indication about exactly where they are in Ukraine - ordinarily I would jump on this, but in this particular case I think that for once, they are being intelligent not to disclose their location or name names. 

5. I also think that it's probably wise to figure out where the supplies need to end up before sending them in, especially under the circumstances. So for once I'll give them credit for doing a bit of scouting ahead.

All this said:

1. The repeated use of "pastor" instead of "priest," along with the images of churches that do not appear to be Orthodox, is making me just a touch twitchy. Most Ukrainian Christians are Orthodox. It looks like this guy is going out of his way to find non-Orthodox Christians to work with. 

They also have some...interesting phrasing there. Specifically "We have found some churches who are willing to partner with us" [my emphasis] "and open up their congregations and their buildings...." Dude. You aren't - or you shouldn't be - trying to set up a new business here. 

2. It also sounds as if they are missing a rather important planning step - getting the supplies to Poland. And unless they are planning on moving said supplies directly from the planes/boats on to the trucks/planes taking said supplies to Ukraine, they also don't seem to have a place in Poland to store said supplies.

3. And again, the idea is for pastors from other villages to come into the churches that this group has "partnered with" to get the supplies and just....you guys are supposedly the emergency experts; why aren't you bringing the supplies out to these other villages?

4. The supplies include blankets and food and "just some other basic needs."

• Useful 4
  • Love 7
52 minutes ago, GeeGolly said:

They are training medical staff who have never seen war injuries? And MedicPlay has?

And in what language? Can anyone from MedicPlay speak Polish, Ukrainian, or Russian?

Edited by Cinnabon
  • Love 11

I'm shocked they're actually in Ukraine. Trauma related training - is that their code for prayers? I can't imagine they have more training than actual doctors! Maybe I'm not familiar enough with relief organizations, but are more groups doing their own thing better than trying to have a big coordinated effort? Red Cross is there, they must have some supply lines set up. 

Or - have we underestimated Medic corps?

• Love 2

I am bothered that they are "teaching" the medical staff about injuries.  To my knowledge, none of these guys has gone to medical school.  I'm sure the doctors in the Ukraine know much, much more than Red Cross basic first aid.  Unless they mean they are pulling people out of bombed-out buildings and administrating first aid, which I highly doubt.  They sound much too busy waiting for supplies and finding pastors and churches to partner with to anything else.  This sounds like more of a media ploy than any real help.  I'm surprised that they actually were able to get into the area.

• Love 20
5 minutes ago, CalicoKitty said:

I am bothered that they are "teaching" the medical staff about injuries.  To my knowledge, none of these guys has gone to medical school.  I'm sure the doctors in the Ukraine know much, much more than Red Cross basic first aid.  Unless they mean they are pulling people out of bombed-out buildings and administrating first aid, which I highly doubt.  They sound much too busy waiting for supplies and finding pastors and churches to partner with to anything else.  This sounds like more of a media ploy than any real help.  I'm surprised that they actually were able to get into the area.

To my knowledge, none have even graduated from high school.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 12

I think at least some of the weirdness is from the rather big discrepancies between the video and the accompanying text.

The video shows Andres Morales, wearing a uniform that identifies him as a "Chief Medical Officer," but doesn't list any specific medical degree. The video shows pictures from what is apparently the Poland/Ukraine border, some people waiting in line, a long line of trucks apparently heading to Poland, more of Andres talking and confirming that the supplies aren't even in Poland yet, but assuring us that he's identified places they can take the supplies to, a picture of makeshift beds on a gymnasium floor, more Andres discussing partnering with churches, a building that I think is a church (there's a cross over a door), more of Andres talking about how pastors can come and pick up the supplies - blankets, food. 

The video doesn't mention or show any hospitals at all, much less any trauma training.

And based just on the video, it doesn't look as if they are pulling anyone out of bombed buildings and administering first aid.

1 hour ago, realityfan26 said:

Maybe I'm not familiar enough with relief organizations, but are more groups doing their own thing better than trying to have a big coordinated effort?

I'm aware of one small Polish group that sprung up to drive refugees from the border or from train stations in Lublin and Krakow to available rooms/destinations, which inspired a couple of groups in Berlin and Prague to do the same thing. 

So I don't think it's always a bad thing. But those groups are doing something pretty limited that's very much within their power, not trying to deliver supplies to Ukraine when they apparently can't even get the supplies to Poland. 

• Useful 3
  • Love 5
43 minutes ago, quarks said:

I think at least some of the weirdness is from the rather big discrepancies between the video and the accompanying text.

The video shows Andres Morales, wearing a uniform that identifies him as a "Chief Medical Officer," but doesn't list any specific medical degree. The video shows pictures from what is apparently the Poland/Ukraine border, some people waiting in line, a long line of trucks apparently heading to Poland, more of Andres talking and confirming that the supplies aren't even in Poland yet, but assuring us that he's identified places they can take the supplies to, a picture of makeshift beds on a gymnasium floor, more Andres discussing partnering with churches, a building that I think is a church (there's a cross over a door), more of Andres talking about how pastors can come and pick up the supplies - blankets, food. 

The video doesn't mention or show any hospitals at all, much less any trauma training.

And based just on the video, it doesn't look as if they are pulling anyone out of bombed buildings and administering first aid.

I'm aware of one small Polish group that sprung up to drive refugees from the border or from train stations in Lublin and Krakow to available rooms/destinations, which inspired a couple of groups in Berlin and Prague to do the same thing. 

So I don't think it's always a bad thing. But those groups are doing something pretty limited that's very much within their power, not trying to deliver supplies to Ukraine when they apparently can't even get the supplies to Poland. 

And they are not taking selfies and bragging about it on the internet.

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
2 minutes ago, quarks said:

It's not at all clear who went to Ukraine other than Andres Morales. 

Thanks. I started to get confused when it was mentioned their pretend medic group had doctors. I thought it was just Duggers and Bates.

• Love 4
24 minutes ago, MsJamieDornan said:

Thanks. I started to get confused when it was mentioned their pretend medic group had doctors. I thought it was just Duggers and Bates.

We don't know what Morales' credentials really are. Anyone can make up a title and put it on a jacket. I tried to search for him and came up empty.

Edited by emmawoodhouse
  • Love 10

These bumpkins can barely "take care of/help" the dozens in the disasters they have gone to.  How are they possibly going to do anything in Poland/Ukraine?  Sad they are just in the way and all they really want to do is shove their religion down their throats.  They are way out of their league.

These refugees deserve nothing but help and I doubt they can even fathom than concept.  

Edited by So unbelievable
  • Love 14
9 hours ago, Cinnabon said:

And in what language? Can anyone from MedicPlay speak Polish, Ukrainian, or Russian?

one of the drs listed on their site was born in Russia so maybe she can speak one of those languages.

as far as the medic fools training drs on treating war injuries, cue up Lawson waving around that Basic First Aid certificate he was so proud of "earning". 🤣

• LOL 5
  • Love 1

In a Roman Catholic church the pastor is the head priest, the one who runs the parish. Using the term does not imply that the person is not a priest. Short googling I found several Ukrainian Orthodox churches here in the US that used that term. 

• Love 1

I just read online that Medic Corp was founded by the Duggars and John David is listed as Director of Business for Medic Corp. This alone makes me suspicious of this organization. Maybe they can be helpful in going to an area where a natural disaster has occurred where they can hand out supplies and remove debris from streets.  But this is a war zone. I am really having a hard time believing anything that they are saying about dispatching to Ukraine.

• Useful 2
  • Love 8
11 hours ago, Cinnabon said:

They don't speak no English either:-)

I refuse to believe those bufoons will be allowed or even able to ever get anywhere near Ukraine, or Poland for that matter. Travel right now isn't the easiest and nobody's waiting for those effing eejits to muck things up

• Love 11

They aren't there.   There is NO WAY they got into Ukraine and are just moving around trying to find "partners."   Even Doctors without Borders is having trouble keeping their ALREADY IN PLACE operations going.   No way these churches are going to team up with some randos who just show up and offer supplies.   

They made the big announcement, then realized they can't just fly to Poland and take a big tour bus into Ukraine, but they are getting "donations" (god people are idiots if they give these families one red cent) so they have to claim they are doing something.   But no way they are there.   

• Useful 2
  • Love 17
1 minute ago, merylinkid said:

They aren't there.   There is NO WAY they got into Ukraine and are just moving around trying to find "partners."   Even Doctors without Borders is having trouble keeping their ALREADY IN PLACE operations going.   No way these churches are going to team up with some randos who just show up and offer supplies.   

They made the big announcement, then realized they can't just fly to Poland and take a big tour bus into Ukraine, but they are getting "donations" (god people are idiots if they give these families one red cent) so they have to claim they are doing something.   But no way they are there.   

According to the video they posted, they are in Ukraine.

1 hour ago, Dehumidifier said:

In a Roman Catholic church the pastor is the head priest, the one who runs the parish. Using the term does not imply that the person is not a priest. Short googling I found several Ukrainian Orthodox churches here in the US that used that term. 

Fair enough, but these guys have made previous statements against Orthodox and Catholic churches, and the one picture of a church that they've posted does not look like an Orthodox or Catholic church. (In fact it looks like a building originally built as housing, and then repurposed as a church - which is pretty usual for Protestant sects; a little less usual for Orthodox/Catholic sects.) 

From the way "pastor" is used in the video, I think this is less a reference to Ukrainian Orthodox clergy, and more an attempt to reassure people that not only is the money absolutely, positively, going to supplies that will - eventually! - reach Ukrainians, but once there, the supplies/money will only be handled by the "right" sort of Christians. Thus the picture of a very plain, largely undecorated church.

17 minutes ago, merylinkid said:

I think a couple of them are physically in Ukraine - that picture of the beds in the gymnasium wasn't taken by a professional, and looks authentic. Ukraine apparently is letting people into the country and even offering citizenship to those who agree to fight  on the Ukrainian side - not wander around taking pictures, fight. 

What isn't physically in Ukraine are the actual supplies - which means that whatever they are or aren't doing, it doesn't include distributing supplies.

I also don't think they are in a current war zone - although of course that could easily change by the time I finish typing this post. From what I understand, the bulk of the fighting is in the east and south of Ukraine. They appear to be somewhere in the north/east part of Ukraine. And the video indicates that Andres, at least, is expecting pastors to come to them for supplies - which doesn't suggest that they plan to head to those war zones and hand out blankets or whatever.

All that said, I agree that numerous organizations are reporting having significant problems working in Ukraine and getting supplies to people in need. I think that if and when the supplies make it to Poland, this group is going to struggle to get them to Ukrainians. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
13 hours ago, quarks said:

Ok, so from the video:

1. The speaker says he's in Ukraine and is working to identify churches who are willing to store supplies. Which....are there any churches in Ukraine who wouldn't accept supplies at this point?

2. The supplies, however, haven't yet made it to Poland.

3. They are working to get the supplies to Poland and then get them to Ukraine and then to churches in the Ukraine where pastors can come and pick up supplies.

4. There's no indication about exactly where they are in Ukraine - ordinarily I would jump on this, but in this particular case I think that for once, they are being intelligent not to disclose their location or name names. 

5. I also think that it's probably wise to figure out where the supplies need to end up before sending them in, especially under the circumstances. So for once I'll give them credit for doing a bit of scouting ahead.

All this said:

1. The repeated use of "pastor" instead of "priest," along with the images of churches that do not appear to be Orthodox, is making me just a touch twitchy. Most Ukrainian Christians are Orthodox. It looks like this guy is going out of his way to find non-Orthodox Christians to work with. 

They also have some...interesting phrasing there. Specifically "We have found some churches who are willing to partner with us" [my emphasis] "and open up their congregations and their buildings...." Dude. You aren't - or you shouldn't be - trying to set up a new business here. 

2. It also sounds as if they are missing a rather important planning step - getting the supplies to Poland. And unless they are planning on moving said supplies directly from the planes/boats on to the trucks/planes taking said supplies to Ukraine, they also don't seem to have a place in Poland to store said supplies.

3. And again, the idea is for pastors from other villages to come into the churches that this group has "partnered with" to get the supplies and just....you guys are supposedly the emergency experts; why aren't you bringing the supplies out to these other villages?

4. The supplies include blankets and food and "just some other basic needs."

They’re a joke waiting for an ego stoke.

• Love 5