1. Echo! I know you wanted to be as convincing as possible for Damien, but surely just ONE tiny scar on your face would have done it? Especially since the rest of your group was not exactly into the whole face scarring thing.
2. And, also, Echo, to repeat: Azgeda was directly responsible for the vast majority of your personal problems and quite a bit of the death rate on this show. Azgeda is why the Grounders and Skykru only had the one bunker and that tiny patch of land to flee to for five years, instead of the options of two parts of the space station, the Mount Weather facility, and the bunker. That in turn is part of why you had to flee to another planet, which directly led to you doing all of this planet hopping and getting stuck on the same planet with Hope for years. And this is completely leaving aside the way Azgeda directly abused you. I think Bellamy's wrong - your weakness isn't loyalty, Echo, it's a complete failure to see that Azgeda was a bunch of evil screw-ups. Good looking evil screw-ups, I'll grant you, but still. So why this whole scarring your face in their honor instead of just yelling hey, I'll join you.
2. I did like the Echo/Bellamy scene, though. It was nice to finally get some context for how they got together.
That said, I'll admit that my main thought right after that scene was, huh, I kinda wonder if Gaia and Bellamy are indulging in some sexy times wherever they are."
3. I was less enthusiastic about Diyoza, Hope and Octavia going along with Echo's "Yep, we're all ready to join the evil guys!" especially since Echo was kinda looking like the sort of person otherwise sensible people shouldn't be following just now. Like, did they just decide to trust her, and if so, why? Diyoza in particular has absolutely no reason to trust or even like Echo unless Hope spent a lot of time talking about how wonderful and awesome Echo is and Diyoza was bracing herself for a new in-law. Which, if it happened at all - and might not have - happened entirely off screen.
4. Speaking of Hope, yes, still annoying.
5. Speaking of Damien Darhk, yep, still not clear what you're up to, dude, but I remain impressed by your abilities to recruit side characters every single time you appear on a CW show!
6. The chess stuff between Murphy and EvilHeda was fun, even if really, Murphy, your entire thing is distrust, so you probably should have caught on to things a bit sooner. Especially since that must have been a very long chess game - Murphy headed over to feed EvilHeda before Emori had even organized the refreshments for the event and he was still there as that got going.
7. Ok, when, exactly, did Jackson pick up psychiatry as a medical speciality? And who, exactly, trained him, given that we were repeatedly told that he and Abby were the only trained doctors after everyone left the Ark. Did he just read a lot of books down in the bunker? Did he study with Niylah?
8. Look, new old man, I realize that you are a day player we have technically never seen on this show, but, a) what is with this misogyny of trusting Daniel instead of Kaylee, especially given that a large number of people at this point have been pointing out that Daniel isn't even Daniel, b) maybe, just maybe, you don't try to strangle your long lost son right after meeting him?
9. I'm delighted to see this new focus on Emori, but....somehow it also doesn't feel quite right? I realize she's been a lot less focused on her individual survival since season 5, but, also, this entire subplot feels somehow more a "well, we need one of the long term characters that the audience knows about to be paying some attention to the Sanctum stuff and since most of our characters are either zipping around other planets, in a mysterious yet to be revealed location, or going after the characters who are zipping around other characters, that kinda leaves us with Madi, who is too young, Murphy, who, enough said, Emori and Jackson - with Emori sorta chosen as the default.
10. And no Indra.