Type keyword(s) to search

JD and Abbie: Captured Before the Rapture

frenchtoast
  • Start Topic

3 minutes ago, Snow Fairy said:

Or being in a wheelchair had nothing to do with the pregnancy. Could be some other condition or injury

I saw the picture in question. It was unclear whether it was even Abbie. All you could see was the back of her head, and to my eye the hair didn't look curly enough. But maybe she slept on it and didn't bother fixing it that morning?

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
4 minutes ago, SMama said:

John, Abbie, and Gracie are in San Diego. They went sight seeing with Zach’s family. I didn’t recognize Gracie until I saw Abbie. 

I would assume  he’s there, but he seems to be avoiding having his picture online. He wasn’t in the pregnancy announcement pictures either. 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Useful 1
On 5/10/2022 at 3:20 PM, emmawoodhouse said:

Princess Kate had it (and was hospitalized) with all 3 of her kids. If that was indeed Abbie in the wheelchair at Rhea Lana, then she wasn't having an easy time.

She's not a princess -- she's a duchess. I think she managed to avoid being hospitalized with the second and third kids, although of course she has staff to take care of her at home. 

Topic: I hope Abbie is not having a hard time and that John is a good husband. I really do hope he's a good husband! 

• Love 2
13 minutes ago, Heathen said:

She's not a princess -- she's a duchess. I think she managed to avoid being hospitalized with the second and third kids, although of course she has staff to take care of her at home. 

Topic: I hope Abbie is not having a hard time and that John is a good husband. I really do hope he's a good husband! 

Ack! I know better about Kate! 

Abbie seems to be fine. She's well enough to travel to San Diego, at any rate.

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, emmawoodhouse said:

Ack! I know better about Kate! 

Abbie seems to be fine. She's well enough to travel to San Diego, at any rate.

I hope they flew commercial and not on a Duggar puddle jumper. That would take at least two days. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, SMama said:

I hope they flew commercial and not on a Duggar puddle jumper. That would take at least two days. 

Probably maskless, even though Covid rates are rapidly increasing and she’s pregnant. 🤦‍♀️

• Love 5
On 5/10/2022 at 5:35 AM, Cinnabon said:

I would love to see any of them stop at one bio child. There are millions of unwanted ones they could adopt. 

God, no. None of these people are fit to adopt a pet rock, let alone a human child. Adoption requires so much more empathy, introspection, maturity, and self-sacrifice than any Duggar or Gothardite is capable of.

• Love 17
(edited)
10 hours ago, Vandy10 said:

God, no. None of these people are fit to adopt a pet rock, let alone a human child. Adoption requires so much more empathy, introspection, maturity, and self-sacrifice than any Duggar or Gothardite is capable of.

How about if they make the decision to have one and adopt, get sterilized after the first one, wait 3-5 years to try to adopt, spend 10-15 years trying to adopt, and end up with only their firstborn who rejects everything they stand for, gets a real education, and spends their life advocating for minors trapped in religious cults by their parents? 

ETA: Theoretically, it could happen. 

Edited by Nysha
  • Thanks 1
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 6

If your post is not primarily about the Duggars, it will be removed. If you continue to post off-topic items, you will be subject to moderation actions.

On 5/12/2022 at 4:00 PM, Ljohnson1987 said:

I'm sad that Abbie didn't choose to continue her career after having Gracie. I'm not surprised though. Duggar women cannot work, 

I’m not surprised either, likely her LPN degree was something to do while she was waiting for a husband, and a “just in case I don’t get married” plan- not that she didn’t enjoy it, but it was never the goal. Which again is fine, many people just work to pay the bills and would gladly quit if they had a partner to support them (I know men and women like this).

She may pick it up again after her children are school aged (in a decade or so). I do think it was her choice, if she wanted to work JD doesn’t seem like the type that would be against it.

• Love 6

At least she has some education and could possibly support herself and her children if she ever has to in the future.  She has a foundation she could build on.

• Like 1
  • Love 12

I

On 5/12/2022 at 8:39 PM, Absolom said:

At least she has some education and could possibly support herself and her children if she ever has to in the future.  She has a foundation she could build on.

Right, and because she married at a later age than most fundies and they don't seem to be in a hurry to have as many babies as possible she will be able to support her family instead of relying on her inlaws.

• Love 6

I like Abbie's hair better when she doesn't cover it in curl cream and try to make it curl tighter.  It's nice to see she's comfortable in an above the knee dress.

• Like 2
  • Love 9
55 minutes ago, Absolom said:

I like Abbie's hair better when she doesn't cover it in curl cream and try to make it curl tighter.  It's nice to see she's comfortable in an above the knee dress.

That is actually a cute dress. 

• Like 4
  • Love 7
55 minutes ago, YupItsMe said:

Knees! Both of them! I don’t think we’ve seen John’s knees before. 😁

They look like actual regular people on the beach.  How did that happen?

• Like 1
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 16
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, YupItsMe said:

Knees! Both of them! I don’t think we’ve seen John’s knees before. 😁

OH DEAR!!! I'VE BEEN DEFRAUDED AND LED INTO LUST BY THE SIGHT OF JD'S KNEES!!!

• LOL 22
32 minutes ago, StaceyNotStacie said:

That is a weird stomach grab. She doesn’t have much of a bump and it looks like he’s grabbing the flab on her stomach. 

I agree it’s awkward. 

• Like 3
  • Love 6

I did.  As per the video:

1.  A city/suburb area in Ukraine has been bombed. (I believe this!)

2. One of the damaged buildings was a former church. (I also believe this!)

3. The members of that church have looked at the damage. (Very believable!)

4. Also shown: what I think was a "before" picture, although it may have been a "well, this is where we are meeting since our church was blown up" picture - a fairly simple worship place with folding chairs.

5. The church needs to be rebuilt. (Also believable!)

6. The two Medic Crap (thank you, GeeGolly!) people in the video drove around and looked at the damage. (I sorta believe this!)

7. They also delivered some emergency supplies collected and paid for by another religious group. (I'm not sure I believe this.) I am assuming, from this statement, that the supplies they have been promising to take to Ukraine have still not made it to Ukraine. It's not clear if those supplies have even made it to Poland. (I don't know what to believe here!)

8. They are very grateful for the donations they have gotten so far. (I believe this!)

9. The damaged church needs a van. It's not clear why, or how Medic Crap is expected to get the van to this location, or how the van will be fueled once it reaches this location. (I believe I have a lot of questions about this.)

10. Pharmacies in the area are no longer dispensing medications. (This seems credible.)

11. Medic Crap would like to get medications to people in the area. (I am a bit dubious.)

12. Medic Crap would like you - YOU - yes - YOU - to send them a lot of money. (I also believe this!)

Notably lacking in this video was any clear breakdown of what, precisely, Medic Crap has done with any donations (of money or other things) so far; what they plan to do any future donations; and what they have done other than drive around, take pictures, and hand a couple of people a couple of hurricane tarps and possibly some medications, on behalf of another religious organization.

• Like 3
  • Applause 8
  • Useful 10
(edited)
11 hours ago, emmawoodhouse said:

Another outing of some of the Real Housewives of Mediccorps? 😂

I would totally watch this with a bowl of popcorn and a glass of cheap Merlot.

@quarks - I loved your breakdown of the MediccccCorps/Crap video and would like to volunteer you as tribute to break down whatever other video dreck they send out.  By combining mostly true yet vague facts in such a stealth way and then hitting us with "SEnD  MoneY NOW!" - shoot, I almost had my checkbook out and ready to go!

Edited by laurakaye
  • LOL 12
  • Love 1
5 hours ago, laurakaye said:

I would totally watch this with a bowl of popcorn and a glass of cheap Merlot.

@quarks - I loved your breakdown of the MediccccCorps/Crap video and would like to volunteer you as tribute to break down whatever other video dreck they send out.  By combining mostly true yet vague facts in such a stealth way and then hitting us with "SEnD  MoneY NOW!" - shoot, I almost had my checkbook out and ready to go!

Can I join you on the couch? I have a large bottle of blackberry Merlot in my fridge that tastes awesome and was under $10. 😁

From now on I'm referring to their medic grift as MedicCrap. It just fits.

• Like 2
  • Useful 1
  • Love 6
On 6/4/2022 at 1:43 PM, ginger90 said:

810137A0-821B-4AC7-90B1-68D31BDFDE58.jpeg

johnandabbie My favorite place to be is in your arms! 💙💖

Out of all of the Duggar offspring couples, I think JD and Abbie have the all-around healthiest, happiest marriage.  I have no idea why I think that other than it’s just the vibe I get from them.  I think that he’s head-over-heels in love with her.  At least I hope that’s true, because I really like Abbie, and I want her to be happy.

• Like 3
  • Love 7
38 minutes ago, Salacious Kitty said:

Latest RHOMC pic. I posted in this thread since Mediccrap is JD's first baby. 

FB_IMG_1659649084865.jpg

Who are the first three gals standing to Abbie’s left?  Are they married or courting Duggars?

Directly to Abbie's left is Esther Bates, married to Nathan. I forget the next two, one posts on IG as Drew's Gal (or something like that). They're married to Mediccrap adjacents. Then there's Joy. Pregnant as rumored? Hard to tell. Lastly, there's Katey. I've never seen Jed! involved with the group, but she's in all the RH pics, so I guess he's doing *something* Selling junkers to flood victims? Who knows.

• Like 2
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 2

That photo is a great example of Gothard Rules?  What Gothard Rules?  

I love it.  Most of us said the rules would start flying away the older gen 2 got and the more independent they became.  Now if they'll break away from the fundie and evangelical churches.  At the least the evangelical churches are a step away from the IFB.

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
8 minutes ago, Absolom said:

That photo is a great example of Gothard Rules?  What Gothard Rules?  

I love it.  Most of us said the rules would start flying away the older gen 2 got and the more independent they became.  Now if they'll break away from the fundie and evangelical churches.  At the least the evangelical churches are a step away from the IFB.

I think they are more dangerous as they continue to look more mainstream. Their hateful beliefs and desires to take rights away from others are the same, yet some people are distracted by   their “cute” clothing. 🥲

Edited by Cinnabon
  • Love 14
2 minutes ago, Cinnabon said:

I think they are more dangerous as they continue to look more mainstream. Their hateful beliefs and desires to take rights away from others are the same, yet some people are distracted by   their “cute” clothing. 🥲

That doesn't work for me.  I'm still appalled, but changing any rule is a necessary part of the process.  I can't get started on this forum on in what ways I find them appalling.  

• Like 2
  • Applause 1
  • Love 1
26 minutes ago, Salacious Kitty said:

Directly to Abbie's left is Esther Bates, married to Nathan. I forget the next two, one posts on IG as Drew's Gal (or something like that). They're married to Mediccrap adjacents. Then there's Joy. Pregnant as rumored? Hard to tell. Lastly, there's Katey. I've never seen Jed! involved with the group, but she's in all the RH pics, so I guess he's doing *something* Selling junkers to flood victims? Who knows.

Thank you! ❤️