Type keyword(s) to search

JD and Abbie: Captured Before the Rapture

frenchtoast
  • Start Topic

9 hours ago, GeeGolly said:

I was kind of hoping JD would be buying a different home for Abbie and Gracie. One with a yard and enough space so Gracie wouldn't need to share a room with the home office printer.

he still owns that ranch house he got in 2012 from the bank for work done or whatever arrangement was there. i don't remember but is is still listed in his name. but in JD's mind he is surely thinking we have this free house from pops and i can still collect rent from the house.

• Useful 2
  • Love 4

Small plane crash always seem pretty common imo.

I don't know if it's the pilots or JB's buy-used-and-save-the-difference mentality. Those planes always seem a little antique. If I want to buy an airplane, I would the safest plane with a good rating. They are lucky no one was hurt.

I think Nathan Bates can fly a helicopter; maybe he was involved.

On 1/18/2022 at 2:19 AM, GeeGolly said:

I think the lack of news stories about these crashes show what small potatoes the Duggars really are. A few years back Harrison Ford had a couple close calls while piloting a plane and it was all over the news.

JMO, but Harrison Ford is in a whole different fame level.

• Useful 2
  • Love 5
56 minutes ago, MsJamieDornan said:

JMO, but Harrison Ford is in a whole different fame level.

That was my point. A-listers are well known, Z-listers aren't. If it wasn't for People Magazine and the Today Show, they'd be even less known than they already are. 

• Love 7
On 1/17/2022 at 12:57 PM, Chicklet said:

If they fly for Meddiiiicorppse would they need a commercial license? Or does that being a 503C make it not matter?

Don't know if being a charity matters or not, but JD does (now) have a commercial certificate.  I can't attest to if he had one at the time of the accident or not as public records only list his current status with the commercial certificate granted/renewed/modified in November 2021.   He's one of only two Duggars with the commercial certificate instead of private or student, and the only one with the multi engine or the rotorcraft ratings.  He's also the only one with a specific aircraft type rating.

• Useful 4
4 hours ago, Absolom said:

John David has had a commercial license for a few years.  He's flown long enough to have developed some arrogance.  He should have been developing competence.  

But Duggar's do things differently.

• LOL 10
  • Love 3
24 minutes ago, iwantcookies said:

So, the plane he was flying belongs to Medic Corps, but the two other passengers were family members, presumable Abbie and Grace?  Wonder if he reimbursed Medic Corps for non-charitable use of the aircraft?  Except I don't. Unless Gracie is on their Board of Trustees and there was a meeting in Tennessee, I don't think this was a charitable use of the plane.

Now that People has the story, I wonder how long until someone in the media pokes around in FAA records and discovers that JD ran out of gas due to a faulty guage and failure to properly check his plane pre-flight?

I noticed that People managed to link the whole thing back to Josh' trial and conviction.  That is going to haunt them all for a long, long time.

• Useful 1
  • Love 20

My humble thoughts if I was a humble person 🤣( I kid). But only the people watching the show know this is a shady family.  Now with smugs and all the stuff coming to light, now more news sources etc are looking at them saying oh hey wait   And people that had paid them no attention are now setting up their Duggar white boards and studying them.  

• Useful 1
  • Love 6
5 hours ago, dariafan said:

My humble thoughts if I was a humble person 🤣( I kid). But only the people watching the show know this is a shady family.  Now with smugs and all the stuff coming to light, now more news sources etc are looking at them saying oh hey wait   And people that had paid them no attention are now setting up their Duggar white boards and studying them.  

Anti-Duggar articles get just as many clicks as Pro-Duggar 'Jessa Duggar shares her recipe for a dusty living room!' type stories. Magazines'll benefit one way or the other

• LOL 1
  • Love 6
7 hours ago, Rootbeer said:

So, the plane he was flying belongs to Medic Corps, but the two other passengers were family members, presumable Abbie and Grace?  Wonder if he reimbursed Medic Corps for non-charitable use of the aircraft?  Except I don't. Unless Gracie is on their Board of Trustees and there was a meeting in Tennessee, I don't think this was a charitable use of the plane.

Now that People has the story, I wonder how long until someone in the media pokes around in FAA records and discovers that JD ran out of gas due to a faulty guage and failure to properly check his plane pre-flight?

I noticed that People managed to link the whole thing back to Josh' trial and conviction.  That is going to haunt them all for a long, long time.

Word is already out on the street that the fuel gauge wasn't operational. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 3

Duggar family has the same thing on Instagram. It’s the first post on there since Thanksgiving. It’s also on the family Facebook page. It’s the first post there since the December 9th post with the statement regarding the family felon’s  verdict.

• Useful 2
  • Love 3

WOACB is reporting that Abby is pregnant:

Rumors have been flying that Abbie Duggar is pregnant. Redditors found her Pinterest page where she has been pinning gender reveal pins recently.

I reached out to a source who knows Abbie & they allege that Abbie is pregnant with their second child.

My source alleges that she’s dealing with severe morning sickness called hyperemesis gravidarum. She had this condition with Gracie. My source alleges it’s worse this time & she’s “profusely ill” and struggling to care for Gracie and herself.

A few weeks ago Abbie was seen at a consignment sale in a wheelchair. According to my source, Abbie has been extremely sick. She has been struggling to take care of herself and Gracie.

My source wasn’t sure how far along Abbie is but they allege she’s “well out of the first trimester”

• Useful 1
27 minutes ago, Ljohnson1987 said:

Abbie is allegedly pregnant. So is Lauren.  I guess time will tell if either of these are true. 

Pretty Lauren is, or she might have already had the baby. She looked far along a few months ago.

• Love 1
21 hours ago, emmawoodhouse said:

It wasn't clear if that was Abbie in the wheelchair. Her hair was pulled back, and it didn't look as curly as it usually does.

Agreed, I didn’t think the wheelchair pic looked like Abbie at all. Time will tell, though!

• Love 5
25 minutes ago, xwordfanatik said:

Abbie and Gracie are really attractive.  Even JD moved up a notch in looks after he got married, and "got some."

I'll see myself out.

Who would've guessed a derp like JD would end up having one of the cutest kids ever? 

• LOL 15
  • Love 5

I wasn't sure where to post this because they haven't said who's going, but Medic Corps is saying they've been "dispatched to support the Ukraine crisis," which almost makes it seem like Russia asked them to come in and fuck shit up more, but I think what it really means is that they finally felt compelled to make themselves seen and are headed to Poland or one of the countries taking in refugees to stand around and take pictures.

https://www.instagram.com/p/Ca0x_8gsvIW/

• Useful 2
  • Love 4

Well, if the rumors are true and Abbie is so sick that she can't take care of Gracie, I don't see JD going. Nathan's a newlywed (they don't let you forget it), and Law's getting married in a couple months. I don't see them going either. Who else is there?

• Love 8
(edited)
18 minutes ago, quarks said:

c) Do they have money to pay interpreters, or are they just assuming that everyone in Ukraine speaks English?

d) If not, are they expecting to master Ukrainian, Russian and any other appropriate languages via Duolingo or whatever as they make their way to Ukraine? 

f) And perhaps the most important question: Can they find Ukraine on a map? 

@quarks, you listed some excellent points.  I wonder if these guys even know that that they use a different alphabet.   When I was a tourist in Russia many years ago, I learned to recognize two words--the name of my cruise ship, and the word "exit".  I figured those two things were very important.  Otherwise, I was totally lost language-wise.  And I have college degrees and have  wide international travel experience.  And I am very good at map reading.  What will these guys do when no one obeys their orders in English?  I don't see this having a good or useful outcome.

Edited by CalicoKitty
  • Useful 1
  • Love 10
2 hours ago, Zella said:

I wasn't sure where to post this because they haven't said who's going, but Medic Corps is saying they've been "dispatched to support the Ukraine crisis," which almost makes it seem like Russia asked them to come in and fuck shit up more, but I think what it really means is that they finally felt compelled to make themselves seen and are headed to Poland or one of the countries taking in refugees to stand around and take pictures.

https://www.instagram.com/p/Ca0x_8gsvIW/

What the actual fuck. Why would any of these countries of refuge need these handful of bumbling fucks around? What could they possibly offer? Really, what could they possibly offer?!

They need to get their stupid asses out of whatever space they're staying in, give it to a refugee family, all expenses paid, and get the fuck back to the US.

• Useful 2
  • Love 17
1 minute ago, Dehumidifier said:

It doesn't actually say they are going to Ukraine. Dispatched to support could mean to the airport to load planes or the docks to load ships.

That could actually be a way for them to be helpful, but I doubt if it would be appealing to them. On any of their previous “missions”, did they ever get their hands dirty with actual work?

• Love 3