Type keyword(s) to search

JD and Abbie: Captured Before the Rapture

frenchtoast
  • Start Topic

39 minutes ago, Gemma Violet said:

According to The Sun, Abbie has earned a pilot's license.

She has a student pilot certificate so far not a regular pilot license.  At least she's learning maybe.  She's had it since last August.  

• Useful 6
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, Absolom said:

She has a student pilot certificate so far not a regular pilot license.  At least she's learning maybe.  She's had it since last August.  

Too bad the show didn’t focus more on things like this and less on marriages and babies. Maybe I would’ve watched. Maybe.

• Love 17

Looks like Gracie will celebrate her second birthday as an only child. May she enjoy her parents’ sole attention for at least two more years. Now watch them announce tomorrow. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 16
1 hour ago, emmawoodhouse said:

She is not only a cutie but looks so happy. The three of them look happy. 

54 minutes ago, SMama said:

Looks like Gracie will celebrate her second birthday as an only child. May she enjoy her parents’ sole attention for at least two more years. Now watch them announce tomorrow. 

Even if they do, 2 years is a decent age difference. 

• Love 23
9 minutes ago, Cinnabon said:

Plugging cult camp. They haven’t moved away from the cult, at all

Her parents are bigwigs in the cult and featured on the website. Royalty don’t leave. 

• Useful 3
  • Love 12
7 minutes ago, irisheyes said:

Wait, does that mean Family Camp is at the end of October?  I mean, I get that no one in this cult has a job or school to worry about, but "Camp" implies summer to me, not late Fall.

These are people that don't have normal schedules with schooling, so "summer camp" means nothing to them.  They just do it when they want

• Love 12
(edited)
19 minutes ago, irisheyes said:

Wait, does that mean Family Camp is at the end of October?  I mean, I get that no one in this cult has a job or school to worry about, but "Camp" implies summer to me, not late Fall.

mid oct  9th-15th

no duggars or bates as speakers this year

https://alertfamilycamp.com/

Edited by crazy8s
  • Useful 4

FAMILY CAMP DRESS CODE

Loose-fitting pants or knee-length shorts are acceptable for all events and dining room meals. Please refrain from wearing sleeveless tops. Please make sure skirts and shorts come to your knees when sitting, and are not tight, clingy, or see through. We reserve the right to deny participation in any activity if we deem a participant’s attire unsuitable.

• Useful 2
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, irisheyes said:

Cooler weather. Super spreader event. 

• Love 4
52 minutes ago, iwantcookies said:

$50 a week that’s it??? I assume it’s $50 a person. 

Maybe Jill Rodrigues will go this year 🤣🤣🤣

She needs to marry off a few kids 

That's just an admission ticket. Dorms, cabins, camp sites and food cost extra.

• Love 3
10 minutes ago, GeeGolly said:

That's just an admission ticket. Dorms, cabins, camp sites and food cost extra.

but this is the year for Jill Rod to go - if she can get someone to invite her, her family can go for free and the inviting family can get 50% off admission. so they would only have to pay for the campsite and David's meals. the kids would scrounge whatever in the Rod RV and Jill would keep guzzling her plexus.

https://alertfamilycamp.com/smorefamily/

• LOL 4
  • Love 1
16 minutes ago, crazy8s said:

interesting he didn't feel need to(wasn't allowed to)wear his tin badge or a weapon like he does on his Mediccorps trips.

No emergency supplies nearby to loot. 

• LOL 4
  • Love 6
2 hours ago, crazy8s said:

interesting he didn't feel need to(wasn't allowed to)wear his tin badge or a weapon like he does on his Mediccorps trips.

They already know he's roayaty

• LOL 5
On 7/17/2021 at 6:26 PM, GeeGolly said:

FAMILY CAMP DRESS CODE

Loose-fitting pants or knee-length shorts are acceptable for all events and dining room meals. Please refrain from wearing sleeveless tops. Please make sure skirts and shorts come to your knees when sitting, and are not tight, clingy, or see through. We reserve the right to deny participation in any activity if we deem a participant’s attire unsuitable.

Oh, FFS. 🙄

• LOL 6
  • Love 5
On 7/3/2021 at 12:23 PM, AryasMum said:

I DESPISE rodeos, but Grace is adorable. 

Omg, those itty bitty cowboy boots!  Cuteness overload! (I typically hate that term but it fits here perfectly.)

• Love 4
57 minutes ago, farmgal4 said:

Omg, those itty bitty cowboy boots!  Cuteness overload! (I typically hate that term but it fits here perfectly.)

Far cry from used flip flops for everything.

• Love 6

Wait, I'm confused about the YouTube "permission to dance" thing above the picture. When were Duggars ever allowed to dance? Isn't dancing inviting the devil into your house? Or heart or whatever the hell they imagine the devil does? Is that from JD and Abbie ?

• Love 6
10 minutes ago, Chicklet said:

Wait, I'm confused about the YouTube "permission to dance" thing above the picture. When were Duggars ever allowed to dance? Isn't dancing inviting the devil into your house? Or heart or whatever the hell they imagine the devil does? Is that from JD and Abbie ?

I think it's a screenshot, and the "Permission to Dance" thing is the caption for whatever the post above JD and Abbie's was on the person's feed. So no, not from JD and Abbie.

• Useful 2
  • Love 5