Type keyword(s) to search

Joe & Kendra: Looking Forward To Side Hugs

• Start Topic

The typical kid is just graduating college by age 22 and Kendra will have two kids and be married almost three years by her 22nd birthday. And maybe even pregnant with her third.

If she keeps going at this rate, Anna can throw in the towel and quit making blessings now, because Kendra will be taking over the role as super-breeder DIL.

• Love 7
1 hour ago, Sew Sumi said:

That'd be nice if she'd just cut out all the Duggar cliches. Unfortunately, with all the cliches it starts sounding like a load of horse hockey. 

And I do think she means it when she says she loves him very much..... 

I am sick of all the ostentatious kissing, though. Yeah. You people have sex. We get it............And, by the way, so do the rest of us. We just don't feel the need to keep proving it on camera all the time. 

Edited by Churchhoney
  • Love 18
51 minutes ago, OpieTaylor said:

I love Kendra's dress.

They must really like Joe's butt - wasn't there another professional photo in which his backside was prominently featured? 😄 

image.png.cc49e60c1a68e634313402ce87287dc3.png

C'mon. I can't be the only one thinking it.

14 minutes ago, GeeGolly said:

The typical kid is just graduating college by age 22 and Kendra will have two kids and be married almost three years by her 22nd birthday. And maybe even pregnant with her third.

If she keeps going at this rate, Anna can throw in the towel and quit making blessings now, because Kendra will be taking over the role as super-breeder DIL.

Unless Kendra's uterus falls out, she's going to outpace Anna by her 30th birthday.

If (and that is a big if) JB sticks to his promise to giving the TTH to whomever has the biggest family, Anna will be left in the dust. Personally I think Michelle will make sure the Smugs and M'kids get the TTH.

• LOL 5
  • Love 2
59 minutes ago, Scarlett45 said:

Joe does have a healthy sized buttocks. No I’m not saying he’s fat or overweight or anything, but it’s got more curve than a typical guy (that’s not a gym rat). And he doesn’t wear his clothes too tight, he’s just got back!

Big butts worked well for other, more famous, reality stars. 😉

• LOL 7
  • Love 1
36 minutes ago, doodlebug said:

Is it the lighting or has she gone blonde?  I suspect the former, but hope it was the latter.  The dress is pretty in a 60's boho way which suits her.  It would be even prettier without Kendra's hand on her crotch.

I always considered Kendra a blonde. Her hair does look a bit lighter but it’s the end of summer so that doesn’t surprise me. 

• Love 9
2 minutes ago, Scarlett45 said:

I always considered Kendra a blonde. Her hair does look a bit lighter but it’s the end of summer so that doesn’t surprise me. 

I've always thought of her as blonde as well. The hair seems a good bit longer than I remember - I thought it was sort of shoulder, or just below in length, but I never really stopped to notice so could well be mistaken. I do like the dress and the little braid in the hair, though. I enjoy most things with a Bohemian slant. 

As far as Joe's Butt, though I don't make a study of it, I remember, for some reason, when I was seven or eight, calling boys with that sort of bottom "Tinky boys" in my mind and not liking them. I have no idea why or how that came about. Fifty-few years later, I don't really mind that build at all, though I'll admit that a tighter buttock might be a bit nicer. Overall, though, I wonder whether my pre-pubescent self might have been reacting to something she had no intention of finding attractive. And that's about as far as I'll go toward giving a Duggar a compliment

• LOL 7
5 minutes ago, Jynnan tonnix said:

I've always thought of her as blonde as well. The hair seems a good bit longer than I remember - I thought it was sort of shoulder, or just below in length, but I never really stopped to notice so could well be mistaken. I do like the dress and the little braid in the hair, though. I enjoy most things with a Bohemian slant. 

Kendra has always had long hair. Not crazy scraggly Jill long, but normal people long. She just usually has it behind her shoulders. She is a fan of the little braid. I like braids a lot, so I get behind that. 

• Love 4

It seems like in recent years a pregnancy photo shoot with the mother-to-be appearing in Nature in a Long Flowing Dress while Lovingly Cradling the Bump is obligatory or something.  And I’m talking in general, not just the fundie set.

• LOL 2
  • Love 5
4 minutes ago, Libby96 said:

It seems like in recent years a pregnancy photo shoot with the mother-to-be appearing in Nature in a Long Flowing Dress while Lovingly Cradling the Bump is obligatory or something.  And I’m talking in general, not just the fundie set.

Yes that’s been a popular maternity shoot style especially if you’re pregnant in summer/fall. 

• Love 1
1 hour ago, PikaScrewChu said:

Unless Kendra's uterus falls out, she's going to outpace Anna by her 30th birthday.

If (and that is a big if) JB sticks to his promise to giving the TTH to whomever has the biggest family, Anna will be left in the dust. Personally I think Michelle will make sure the Smugs and M'kids get the TTH.

I have a feeling that it won't be much of a gift by the time it passes to the lucky winner.It's a nasty airplane hanger of a house to begin with, and they don't maintain it at all, and they've had 20+ people banging around in it for 15 years, and it will be another 15 years before they "give it away" to anyone.

• Love 10
1 hour ago, GeeGolly said:

At 22, my husband and I had been dating for a year. We were hanging out at bars with friends, drinking, partying, going to movies, concerts, road trips and having the time of our lives. I can't even imagine being on my second child at 22, heck not even having one. I also can't imagine this being my whole life along with Jesus 24/7.

• Love 9
1 hour ago, cmr2014 said:

I have a feeling that it won't be much of a gift by the time it passes to the lucky winner.It's a nasty airplane hanger of a house to begin with, and they don't maintain it at all, and they've had 20+ people banging around in it for 15 years, and it will be another 15 years before they "give it away" to anyone.

Better than the mold house with dirty diapers piled on the dresser though!

Expectations are low in this family.

• LOL 3
  • Love 2
2 hours ago, PikaScrewChu said:

Did Jim Bob actually say the TTH would go to the kid with the biggest family? 

• Love 2
44 minutes ago, Heathen said:

I'd have to find it again but apparently so. What a way to pit your kids against each other for an inheritance, by encouraging to reproduce like rabbits.

• Useful 2
18 hours ago, OpieTaylor said:

I love Kendra's dress.

They must really like Joe's butt - wasn't there another professional photo in which his backside was prominently featured? 😄 

Their engagement photos.  Joe was wearing jeans. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 2
21 hours ago, Scarlett45 said:

Joe does have a healthy sized buttocks. No I’m not saying he’s fat or overweight or anything, but it’s got more curve than a typical guy (that’s not a gym rat). And he doesn’t wear his clothes too tight, he’s just got back!

What, no Sir Mix-a-Lot reference? 

(Oh wait, that refers to ladies' butts - men do not have sinful thoughts about other men's butts, perish the thought!)

Joe does have a nice butt though.

• LOL 9
22 hours ago, doodlebug said:

Is it the lighting or has she gone blonde?  I suspect the former, but hope it was the latter.  The dress is pretty in a 60's boho way which suits her.  It would be even prettier without Kendra's hand on her crotch.

She actually pulls this look off effortlessly, whereas Jill has been trying for years to get it, and it's just NOT gonna happen for Jill. 

Jill looks greasy, knobby and grimy, where Kendra looks clean, light and floaty.  I know that sounds bit weird.   *LOL*

• LOL 1
  • Love 19
22 hours ago, Jynnan tonnix said:

As far as Joe's Butt, though I don't make a study of it, I remember, for some reason, when I was seven or eight, calling boys with that sort of bottom "Tinky boys" in my mind and not liking them. I have no idea why or how that came about. Fifty-few years later, I don't really mind that build at all, though I'll admit that a tighter buttock might be a bit nicer. Overall, though, I wonder whether my pre-pubescent self might have been reacting to something she had no intention of finding attractive. And that's about as far as I'll go toward giving a Duggar a compliment

I seen this much interest about a butt since Jax Teller showed his on Sons of Anarchy.

• LOL 4
23 hours ago, Churchhoney said:

That'd be nice if she'd just cut out all the Duggar cliches. Unfortunately, with all the cliches it starts sounding like a load of horse hockey. 

And I do think she means it when she says she loves him very much..... 

I am sick of all the ostentatious kissing, though. Yeah. You people have sex. We get it............And, by the way, so do the rest of us. We just don't feel the need to keep proving it on camera all the time. 

I saw this pic on insta, and my first thought was that she looks so skinny except for the bump! She reminds me of an actress on TV with just the bump, because she's obviously not really pregnant. I'm sure Kendra is eating a decent diet though. I don't see her being ignorant about cooking like the duggar girls are, so she's staying in decent shape. 

And about the kissing...how does that adhere to their beliefs? Unmarried people might see it! Jana has Instagram, for goodness sakes. What if she saw it and felt totally defrauded?!

• Love 5
1 hour ago, crazycatlady58 said:

So you missed where everyone was talking about James Garner's butt? I wish I could remember which one it was...I am old and I forget things.

Thank you for mentioning this because I was going to! LOL We had a rather extensive chat about that in the Prayer Closet. I'd rather look at James Garner's ass than Josiah's. 😉 

• LOL 4
  • Love 5
On 9/9/2019 at 4:02 AM, Heathen said:

Well we know Jinger & Jeremy aren’t gonna get it (not that they’ll want it), I can’t see them having more than 3 kids.

On 9/10/2019 at 12:26 AM, Christina87 said:

And about the kissing...how does that adhere to their beliefs? Unmarried people might see it! Jana has Instagram, for goodness sakes. What if she saw it and felt totally defrauded?!

Jana has seen her married siblings kiss and her creepy parents I doubt she’s defrauded. 

• LOL 1

That's actually a very popular pose for engagements, because it shows most of the bride-to-be, and her engagement ring.  It's cute for them, because they're cute. 

The back-to-the-camera for the guy gives him a nice profile, while the girl gets a full face shot that minimizes a double chin, etc.  More flattering to both than a straight on shot, with them standing next to each other.  

• Useful 2
  • Love 2
11 hours ago, galaxychaser said:

Cute photos. May all their kids not look like the Duggar’s 🤣. Their baby is pretty cute.

pregnancy really is becoming on her. She looks lovely, calm and relaxed.

I also hope the kids take after the Caldwell side.

Edited by libgirl2
  • Love 7

Nice pictures except there are some of them which would have looked much better if Kendra would have let both her arms hang naturally rather than one arm doing the "holding baby bump/I gotta pee" look. For example, the first picture of Kendra by herself & the other one with her & Joe walking.

I think this is one of the few times Joe's hair looks good. His hair swirl is much better controlled than in their wedding photos (where the swirl seemed to have had a life of its own.)  Kendra looks gorgeous - I love her hair & her dress is really cute. I like her sandals too & wish I could have worn ones like that when I was 7 months along. Pregnancy sure does agree with her (for now.) Hopefully she'll look this good in Baby #11 Photo Shoot.

Edited by Barb23
  • LOL 1
  • Love 6
46 minutes ago, Lady Edith said:

Sorry. Post fail. 

5CBFF1E9-C1B2-4C01-8EDB-CA5DAD05314C.jpeg

I think it's one of Kendra's little brothers.....second from the oldest brother, maybe....Seems odd that he has the Duggar hairline. Their other kids don't seem to have it. 

This is the first time I've been sure he has it -- never saw him from the top before. In front-on pictures it looks like he does but I thought maybe he just had really light-colored hair in that area or something....he seems too young to have that hairline. But now I see that he does. 

Edited by Churchhoney
  • Love 3
39 minutes ago, Lady Edith said:

Who is the preteen with the prematurely receding hairline?  The one entertaining Garrett?

34 minutes ago, Lady Edith said:

Sorry. Post fail. 

5CBFF1E9-C1B2-4C01-8EDB-CA5DAD05314C.jpeg

I thought you were just making fun of Joe in the first post. 

• LOL 10
  • Love 5
12 hours ago, PikaScrewChu said:

Madi Nicole again? Does she do the photo shoots for free?

Madison Nicole is Lauren Caldwell's friend and a friend of the Caldwell family. She was also on the Greece trip and made the "steeped in Orthodoxy' post. She took pictures of Lauren C to use as courtship ads and Kendra and Joe's baby announcement.

• Useful 2
  • Love 1

Y'all know I am not a Duggar or Duggar adjacent fan for all of the obvious reasons, but, Joe and Kendra, except for their beliefs, look adorable, in love, really, with attraction, and love for their child.  Remember when we were concerned about Garrett's uneven eyes?  Must have been the shot because they look fine now.  I think Kendra has domesticated the nearly feral Joe.  We had some family pictures taken and she took a zillion in many different poses, combination, etc.  I don't find that strange.  Maybe they left off some too.  If I didn't know who they were, I wouldn't snark at all.  But, well, I do...

• LOL 1
  • Love 17
6 hours ago, Spencer Hastings said:

While I wish she would let go of her belly, Kendra is adorable.  She kind of radiates a warm aura and Joe seems happy with her. 

In looking at this photo shoot, I realized there is something I hate even worse than the crotch clutching; the making of heart hands over the pubis.  

If Madi Nicole is such a great photographer, you'd think she would've told Joe to take the crapola out of his pocket before she took the photos.  Looks awful

• LOL 2
  • Love 12
4 hours ago, doodlebug said:

In looking at this photo shoot, I realized there is something I hate even worse than the crotch clutching; the making of heart hands over the pubis.  

If Madi Nicole is such a great photographer, you'd think she would've told Joe to take the crapola out of his pocket before she took the photos.  Looks awful

I figure she does these photoshoots for "exposure". She's very lucky Kendra is photogenic. Her work isn't terrible though. A few photography classes would improve her portfolio immensely. 

That being said she's probably looking for a headship so photography classes are probably unnecessary. 

• Love 9