Jump to content
Forums forums
PRIMETIMER
Quilt Fairy

Joe & Kendra: Looking Forward To Side Hugs

Recommended Posts

The Caldwell family Instagram is filled with stuff you should see if you want to get an idea of who they are. 

First was the personal ad for Lauren Kendra's sister, who decribed among other ways as a "prayer warrior".

Now there's a post of Joe and his father-in-law (?) carrying rifles wearing SWAT t-shirts. If you're looking for this photo, it's burried in bunch of photos of the family starting with Lauren and her friend Madison (greek missionaries) and ends with a photo of Michelle Duggar.

You can see this for yourself on thecaldwellfamily Instagram. 

Edited by Temperance
  • Like 1
  • Useful 3

Share this post


Link to post

If I were Kendra, I would hot glue that baseball cap to Joe's head so he had to wear it forever, including during "sweet fellowship." Dude looks way better without the Charlie Brown spit curl.

  • Like 4
  • Laugh 12

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, Abstract said:

If I were Kendra, I would hot glue that baseball cap to Joe's head so he had to wear it forever, including during "sweet fellowship." Dude looks way better without the Charlie Brown spit curl.

OMG THAT'S IT!  He DOES favor Charlie Brown.  *cackling*

  • Like 1
  • Laugh 3

Share this post


Link to post

I could never hike in a skirt, at least not the hiking we do. I guess if its a fairly easy trail it isn't too bad. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post

1 minute ago, BitterApple said:

It seems like Jinger, Joe and JD prefer the company of their in-laws. They always look like they're having a much better time with them than the Duggars.

Do you blame them?

  • Like 9
  • Laugh 11
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post

I see the Caldwells also subscribe to the sister-mom method of parenting. "Let's just stand here modelling our gorgeous selves without a care in the world while our teenager wears our infant..."

  • Like 14
  • Sad 6

Share this post


Link to post
46 minutes ago, libgirl2 said:

I could never hike in a skirt, at least not the hiking we do. I guess if its a fairly easy trail it isn't too bad. 

Kendra has cropped leggings on under the skirt.   If the skirt is lightweight it might not be that uncomfortable.   At least she is not out in one of the Rods denim maxis.

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, Ohiopirate02 said:

Kendra has cropped leggings on under the skirt.   If the skirt is lightweight it might not be that uncomfortable.   At least she is not out in one of the Rods denim maxis.

True.  

Share this post


Link to post
19 minutes ago, Ohiopirate02 said:

Kendra has cropped leggings on under the skirt.   If the skirt is lightweight it might not be that uncomfortable.   At least she is not out in one of the Rods denim maxis.

Kendra, her sister and her mom are all wearing the exact same black skirt with cropped leggings.  I find that weird.  And her dad is wearing a school uniform.

But I'm glad they are out hiking and enjoying the state parks.  We do that all the time.

And I'm so happy to see Kendra NOT cradling her belly nor Joe making heart hands on it!

  • Like 8

Share this post


Link to post
3 minutes ago, louannems said:

Kendra, her sister and her mom are all wearing the exact same black skirt with cropped leggings.  I find that weird.  And her dad is wearing a school uniform.

But I'm glad they are out hiking and enjoying the state parks.  We do that all the time.

And I'm so happy to see Kendra NOT cradling her belly nor Joe making heart hands on it!

Maybe they get a volume discount on them.

  • Like 2
  • Laugh 3

Share this post


Link to post

Joe is pretty cute! 

They make a cute family. 

At the rate they reproduce they might have 10 kids in 15 years.

  • Like 2
  • Sad 9

Share this post


Link to post
15 hours ago, galaxychaser said:

Joe is pretty cute! 

They make a cute family. 

At the rate they reproduce they might have 10 kids in 15 years.

Given Kendra’s age, I can certainly see her following in Michelle or Kelly’s footsteps and hitting double digits sooner rather than later. I would also put Joy in that category (even with her recent 2nd trimester miscarriage). 

  • Like 1
  • Sad 5

Share this post


Link to post
On 7/27/2019 at 11:01 AM, madpsych78 said:

Heh, the state park is called "Devil's Den."

That was the first thing I noticed... Don't they mean Yellow Pocket Angel Den?

  • Laugh 12

Share this post


Link to post
6 hours ago, LolaGeek said:

That was the first thing I noticed... Don't they mean Yellow Pocket Angel Den?

Unlike the Duggars the Caldwell’s aren’t stupid...oh who am I kidding they’re dumbos too.

  • Laugh 3

Share this post


Link to post

Those baby carriers are all Ergo's which are not cheap. Definitely no bargain shopping there. 

  • Like 2
  • Surprise 1

Share this post


Link to post

At their baby's age he should really still be forward carried. You shouldn't carry on the back until the child can actually see over your shoulder. But it's the Duggars so...

  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post

That baby looks more like kendra’s Mother than her own baby does.  I’m sure he’ll still go bald early anyway. 

  • Laugh 2

Share this post


Link to post
5 hours ago, riverblue22 said:

Doesn't look like much fun for the baby, stuck looking at Joe's back.

I think he should probably be wearing a hat too.

  • Like 3
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post

Nice picture.  But is it wrong of me to hate the obvious belly button on Kendra?  OK, I'm old, and in the early 80's, tight tops while pregnant were not the norm.  

  • Like 16

Share this post


Link to post

Nothing personal except she loves the lord. What’s the matter Duggar’s don’t know anything about her? Like she likes to play basketball and cheesecake is her favorite food. And loves her life as a breeder for Jesus?ma and pa Duggar don’t really care about anyone. 

  • Like 15
  • Sad 4

Share this post


Link to post
47 minutes ago, ginger90 said:

77CF83B9-F900-4B5F-91D1-642753B6DD6C.jpeg

A6840D4A-19C6-4AEA-9020-2C03B5CD1659.jpeg

Exactly how are they supporting their soon to be large brood?  They are boring.  Likes on FB are not an income source.

  • Like 9

Share this post


Link to post
On 7/26/2019 at 10:58 AM, dargosmydaddy said:

I see the Caldwells also subscribe to the sister-mom method of parenting. "Let's just stand here modelling our gorgeous selves without a care in the world while our teenager wears our infant..."

All 3 pictures of the baby, the sister is holding him and playing in the water. Maybe the mom is missing a back muscle like Michelle? 🤣

  • Laugh 11

Share this post


Link to post

2 hours ago, PradaKitty said:

Joe always looks like a wrinkled mess. 

That's funny, because I was just thinking the opposite earlier today.

All of the Duggar girls are terrible homemakers: They can't cook and they don't clean, and whenever the families are out together, they all look like a collection of filthy mismatched rags. To me, Joe and Kendra and Garrett always look clean and well put-together. Joe looks like he's being fed, and he doesn't have the paunch of Josh or the budding paunch of Josiah that would suggest a diet of fast food.

We haven't seen enough of JD and Abbie to form a judgement, and Lauren is way too special to be expected to cook and clean.

  • Like 17
  • Laugh 2

Share this post


Link to post
10 hours ago, cmr2014 said:

That's funny, because I was just thinking the opposite earlier today.

All of the Duggar girls are terrible homemakers: They can't cook and they don't clean, and whenever the families are out together, they all look like a collection of filthy mismatched rags. To me, Joe and Kendra and Garrett always look clean and well put-together. Joe looks like he's being fed, and he doesn't have the paunch of Josh or the budding paunch of Josiah that would suggest a diet of fast food.

We haven't seen enough of JD and Abbie to form a judgement, and Lauren is way too special to be expected to cook and clean.

I agree that sometimes Joe is a little disheveled, but he is miles above the rest of the brothers when it comes to style and fit in his clothes.  It looks to me like his helpmeet, Kendra, keeps his clothes clean and fitting properly and probably picks them out to coordinate with her and Garrett for photos.

In the above photo, Joe should've fastened his top button and fixed his tie, but, otherwise, he looks good.

Edited by doodlebug
  • Like 10

Share this post


Link to post
28 minutes ago, ginger90 said:

2 pictures:

He really looks like Joe, doesn't he?

Thank you, @ginger90 for posting all of these here.

  • Like 12

Share this post


Link to post

49 minutes ago, jcbrown said:

He really looks like Joe, doesn't he?

Thank you, @ginger90 for posting all of these here.

I'd prefer their kids favor the Caldwells. Much prettier people. MMV and all, but I find Joe to be super homely.

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, Sew Sumi said:

I'd prefer their kids favor the Caldwells. Much prettier people. MMV and all, but I find Joe to be super homely.

That's because he's JimBob's twin, poor thing.  Garrett looks good and tidy in his little outfit.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post

I think Joe is cute; not bad looking at all really and he seems like a nice, low key type of guy. I'm sure he's good to Kendra.

  • Like 17

Share this post


Link to post

I think that baby looks exactly like Kendra’s mother! I can’t see Charlie Brown in him at all. 

Share this post


Link to post

Honestly, other than the shapes of their heads I think Joe and Kendra look similar enough that it's hard to say who the baby looks like. Seeing him with Joe, I definitely see a resemblance, but overall he does not look like a "Duggar" baby to me.

At least if the notion that men's hairlines take after their maternal grandfather is correct, Garrett's in good shape...

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post

14 hours ago, Sew Sumi said:

I'd prefer their kids favor the Caldwells. Much prettier people. MMV and all, but I find Joe to be super homely.

Oh, sure. I just noted the resemblance; I didn't say it was a good thing. I feel like we've seen cuter pics of Garrett, though.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post

Looks like Kendra is joining her sisters in law in becoming an influencer. She's shilling a skin care/makeup line that doesn't look cheap.

  • Like 2
  • Useful 2
  • Sad 4

Share this post


Link to post
46 minutes ago, Sew Sumi said:

Looks like Kendra is joining her sisters in law in becoming an influencer. She's shilling a skin care/makeup line that doesn't look cheap.

I was curious.   Way overpriced for potentially irritating products, and the system lacks any SPF.  I can put together a better regimen for a third of the cost of those products.  Kendra's skin doesn't look too bad though.  I hope she doesn't like this system too much.  I doubt she's going to get anything else for free from this company. 

  • Like 3
  • Useful 1

Share this post


Link to post

The company must have figured Kendra was the safest bet. None of the Duggar women have track records for great skin, Jinger included.

  • Like 17

Share this post


Link to post

Kendra has great skin. I was watching the women's U S Open and one of the players Anna Kalinskaya looks like Kendra or her sister. 

Share this post


Link to post

The Duggars lives have certainly changed. Josie has probably been to Silver Dollar City more times in her 9 years, than Joe has been in his 24 years. How old was Joe when they moved into the TTH?

  • Like 7
  • Laugh 1
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post

Of course Boob had to get his ugly punchable mug in there.🤮

Joe, Kendra and Garrett are a cute little family.  Too bad they'll probably multiply into double digits.

  • Like 5
  • Sad 3

Share this post


Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...

Customize font-size