Type keyword(s) to search

Joe & Kendra: Looking Forward To Side Hugs

• Start Topic

8 hours ago, Snow Fairy said:

They are young, and this is what they should be doing -  travelling and enjoying themselves, not taking care of 3 babies. Possibly even 4 next year

They should enjoy themselves all they want -- with protections in place.

• Useful 2
  • Love 11
4 hours ago, Chicklet said:

The baby looks fake, like she's carrying around her daughter's doll. And their kids look more like her family than Duggars which could be good or bad depending.

I *think* that might actually be her sister and not her daughter in the picture... Looking at the full post on the Caldwell's Instagram, there is a picture at the end with two of Kendra's brothers holding the two babies, and the larger one (which is presumably Brooklyn, since she's older) is wearing bluish/ lavender. Bizarrely, Kendra's mom is not in any of the pictures, but there are multiple ones showing Lauren Caldwell shopping for baby clothes, so it looks like two sisters with babies, rather than the bizarre inter-generational, sister-momming outing that is is.

• Useful 7
On 9/19/2021 at 5:02 PM, ozziemom said:

Poor Lauren probably had to take all her siblings shopping while Mom and Dad are alone together. Or if Mrs. Caldwell was there, she is happy to let her older kids wrangle the little ones. 

There’s one pic that both Kendra and Lauren are in so someone had to take it. Kendra looks really good. I know it’s probably youth and good genes, but she bounced back very well. 

2 hours ago, clueless101 said:

Joy had a post on IG that said Breaking News- Kendra is pregnant.  I don't see it now so maybe she jumped the gun on their announcement?

Wait...JOY had the post? The media is appearing to insinuate that it was THE CALDWELLS who are hinting that Kendra is preggo again...

• Useful 4
15 hours ago, madpsych78 said:

Wait...JOY had the post? The media is appearing to insinuate that it was THE CALDWELLS who are hinting that Kendra is preggo again...

Yes. Joy posted a picture of Kendra holding her stomach.  It said Kendra was pregnant.   Now the post is gone

Edited by clueless101
  • Useful 5
  • LOL 2
1 hour ago, iwantcookies said:

Side hugs heh 😂😂😂

new thread title

Joe and Kendra: adding a new blessing every year

Joe and Kendra: 3 kids and counting

Joe and Kendra: Looking forward to menopause

Joe and Kendra: They should go back to side hugs

Joe, Kendra, and kids: Birthing their own army

• LOL 8
  • Love 4
14 hours ago, momma2seven said:

Joe and Kendra: Looking forward to menopause

Joe and Kendra: They should go back to side hugs

Joe, Kendra, and kids: Birthing their own army

I especially love this one!

• LOL 6
  • Love 13

I realize Kendra is barely an adult and can probably bounce back after each pregnancy but geez Joe, get off of her and give her uterus a chance to chill.  At this rate, isn't she outpacing Big Meech in terms of babies pumped out relative to age?

• Love 11
48 minutes ago, laurakaye said:

I realize Kendra is barely an adult and can probably bounce back after each pregnancy but geez Joe, get off of her and give her uterus a chance to chill.  At this rate, isn't she outpacing Big Meech in terms of babies pumped out relative to age?

As predicted 🙄

2 hours ago, Westiepeach said:

FIFY.

Are you referring only to the sons? Derick, Austin, and Jeremy (if he ever comes to terms that he’ll never be famous, just infamous) are able to provide for their families. 

Edited by SMama
13 minutes ago, SMama said:

Are you referring only to the sons? Derick, Austin, Jeremy (if he ever comes to terms that he’ll never be famous, just infamous) are able to provide for their families. 

You are correct. I meant that for the kidults that are still solely under JB’s thumb. Not the ones that can provide for their families!

• Love 5
2 hours ago, Cinnabon said:

They need some detailed lessons in the rhythm method. If she is regular, it can work quite well.

The problem is they want Kendra to get pregnant. I wish she would have followed her mom's example and spread out her babies. Hopefully, when she has her laundry room melt-down, she and Joe will be smart enough to quit.

• Love 8