Type keyword(s) to search

Joe & Kendra: Looking Forward To Side Hugs

• Start Topic

26 minutes ago, MrsClaus said:

What was the fallout over?

It's all must unverified rumors, so not even sure there was actually a fallout. I go back and forth on it. One source claimed it happened in the church nursery, but that source is also without a crystal ball, who did break the Jed!ding story but also has been full of shit on other things. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 9
(edited)
9 hours ago, Zella said:

It's all must unverified rumors, so not even sure there was actually a fallout. I go back and forth on it. One source claimed it happened in the church nursery, but that source is also without a crystal ball, who did break the Jed!ding story but also has been full of shit on other things. 

IIRC, a Duggar adjacent on another forum claimed it was over COVID and Pa Caldwell’s refusal to close the church. I find that hard to believe because the Duggars (except for Jill and family, and they are not sticklers) don’t give a fig about COVID safety guidelines. 

Edited by SMama
  • Useful 1
  • Love 12

If it involves JB it’s probably rooted in money. But we really don’t know why some of the Duggars go to another church but a few did stay with Pa Caldwell. And the Caldwell clan was at both Justin and Jed! weddings.

• Useful 3
  • Love 7
27 minutes ago, SMama said:

IIRC, a Duggar adjacent on another forum claimed it was over COVID and Pa Caldwell’s refusal to close the church. I find that hard to believe because the Duggars (save for Jill and family, and not sticklers) don’t give a fig about COVID safety guidelines. 

I hadn't heard that rumor, but yeah, I agree with you that they don't seem to have been concerned about it, so it's doubtful that they had a falling-out over that. 

• Love 7
29 minutes ago, SMama said:

IIRC, a Duggar adjacent on another forum claimed it was over COVID and Pa Caldwell’s refusal to close the church. I find that hard to believe because the Duggars (save for Jill and family, and not sticklers) don’t give a fig about COVID safety guidelines. 

But if the church doesn’t close, how can they claim to be persecuted for their beliefs?  🙄

• LOL 20
20 minutes ago, ozziemom said:

If it involves JB it’s probably rooted in money. But we really don’t know why some of the Duggars go to another church but a few did stay with Pa Caldwell. And the Caldwell clan was at both Justin and Jed! weddings.

Wow, that’s a lot of pieces of the heart being given away. 

• LOL 7
4 minutes ago, Churchhoney said:

I'm still holding out for the next Kendra/Joe production being named Bronx Cheer. 

And since we know there will be more, maybe we can get Bronx's younger sibling named Flushing Queens. 

• LOL 17
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, Ijustwantsomechips said:

They can name the brother Brighton Beach...or Washington Heights (why, yes, I do watch too much Law & Order). 

Will we accept Harlem Globetrotter Duggar?

Laguardia Baggage Claim Duggar?

Hudson Empire Duggar?

• LOL 10
1 hour ago, cmr2014 said:

Brooklyn is Josie's middle name. I wonder if there is some family connection to this name?

Brooklyn was super-trendy around the time Precious Miracle was born, IIRC. I don't know why Joe and Ofjoe chose the name for #3. 

1 hour ago, iwantcookies said:

Jackson Heights 

Lincoln Center 

There's already a Jackson in the Duggar family. Oh wait, it doesn't matter if they have two people with the same or almost the same name. It doesn't matter if they have FOUR people with the same or almost the same name. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 9
On 5/13/2021 at 10:32 AM, Ijustwantsomechips said:

They can name the brother Brighton Beach...or Washington Heights (why, yes, I do watch too much Law & Order). 

Anna Keller's brother has a son named Brighton Gabriel. I wonder if he was conceived on Brighton Beach? (Hey, it worked for Ron Howard!)

• Love 3
5 minutes ago, Nysha said:

Anna Keller's brother has a son named Brighton Gabriel. I wonder if he was conceived on Brighton Beach? (Hey, it worked for Ron Howard!)

Anna's brother Daniel? His son was adopted, so it's a tossup as to whether he knows the place of conception or not. 😁

• Useful 1
1 hour ago, Westiepeach said:

Girlfriend seems to age in reverse. For being a mother of 9 (NINE!) and a grandmother of 3, she looks like she is about 25. 😳

19 minutes ago, Snow Fairy said:

Yes, Kendra's mother looks great

Yes she does. The fullness from the pregnancy makes her look even more youthful. If you told me this was a 30yrs old woman having her first baby I would believe you. 

Kendra has the same baby face and is going to look young until she’s post menopausal. 

• Love 18
21 minutes ago, BitterApple said:

Yay, another baby they can't afford.

Why does Pa Caldwell look younger than Joe?

Because Paul's hairline isn't a triangle? 

I agree that Kendra will look young until she's past menopause. Full cheeks and good skin will do that for you. I bet she and her mother have eaten a green vegetable once or twice, too. 

• LOL 6
  • Love 17
On 5/13/2021 at 1:32 PM, Ijustwantsomechips said:

I know at least one Riker... but Riker Island would be even better!

• LOL 6
(edited)

Jill's risk of miscarriage is around 35 to 50% increasing every day to about 55 to 75% at age 45.  Her chance of getting pregnant within a year is probably less than 36% dropping to 5% by age 45.  

The higher paternal age makes all the odds worse.

Edited by Absolom
  • Useful 3
  • Love 1
23 minutes ago, Absolom said:

Jill's risk of miscarriage is around 35 to 50% increasing every day to about 55 to 75% at age 45.  Her chance of getting pregnant within a year is probably less than 36% dropping to 5% by age 45.  

The higher paternal age makes all the odds worse.

Are you talking about Jill Rod or Christina Caldwell? Jill is a hair older.

• Useful 2
3 hours ago, GeeGolly said:

So the baby train will hopefully slow or stop for both JillR and Christina Caldwell.

This baby may likely be Christina’s last. But I wouldn’t be surprised if she and Jill R. had one more live birth. 

4 hours ago, Scarlett45 said:

This baby may likely be Christina’s last. But I wouldn’t be surprised if she and Jill R. had one more live birth. 

Taking this to Sweet Friends

12 hours ago, BitterApple said:

Yay, another baby they can't afford.

Why does Pa Caldwell look younger than Joe?

Well, he doesn't exactly...but he does look a bit younger than his years, and being pretty good-looking rather subtracts from any of the perceived flaws that come with aging. He just still has so much more vitality.

Whereas the Duggar Spawn have the curse of the hairline to contend with in addition to that weird "old guy" affect that seems to somehow overcome them shortly past puberty. 

• Love 15
On 5/22/2021 at 10:04 PM, Jynnan tonnix said:

Well, he doesn't exactly...but he does look a bit younger than his years, and being pretty good-looking rather subtracts from any of the perceived flaws that come with aging. He just still has so much more vitality.

Whereas the Duggar Spawn have the curse of the hairline to contend with in addition to that weird "old guy" affect that seems to somehow overcome them shortly past puberty. 

Yeah, I don't think that Mr. Caldwell looks younger than Joe, but I think he is a more attractive man, with a stronger bone structure. If he didnt have any grey hair he would look even younger. Joe still has a baby face and a sweet look to him.

• Love 9
1 minute ago, iwantcookies said:

Joe is one of the cuter Duggar’s. Justin is another. 

Justin is a nice looking young man, as is Joe. I think Joe looks attractive because I think he genuinely loves and is happy with Kendra. I think he is probably a good husband on an emotional level (considerate of her feelings, wants her to be happy, listens to her etc). His face lights up when he is with her and that is sweet to see.

• Love 16