Type keyword(s) to search

Joe & Kendra: Looking Forward To Side Hugs

• Start Topic

This is awful, I know, but I'm kind of hoping Kendra keeps on having kids at a rapid rate and does NOT have a laundry room breakdown. I think it would just about kill Michelle if one of her daughters-in-law were able to out-mother her.

• LOL 8
  • Love 5
23 minutes ago, Pingaponga said:

This is awful, I know, but I'm kind of hoping Kendra keeps on having kids at a rapid rate and does NOT have a laundry room breakdown. I think it would just about kill Michelle if one of her daughters-in-law were able to out-mother her.

What are the criterion, like break me down a rubric.   Are we going for quantity, or actual quality of parental care and attention?

Would not surprise me Kendra if is already ahead on the rubric where we're comparing actual hands on, feeding, clothing, bathing, interacting with, singing to and  caring for one's own offspring personally.   Extra points for the mom who knows wooden spoons are useful in the kitchen for making meals for the family.    Yeah, my guess is Kendra's already walking away with the title on that basis.   

• Love 7

IDK, I think Kendra will probably win quantity and quality if things continue as they are.  Although, Anna has already done a great deal for quality, she's not going to be able to compete with the younger wives.

• Useful 2
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, emmawoodhouse said:

I'm sandwiched between Michael and Anna. Four days either way. Not many Duggar June birthdays, but I share a birthday with Joe John and Chelsy Maxwell's youngest, and there are three Bates grands due this June. One is bound to hit. 

FFY.

Papa Temperance shares a birthday with a Duggar. 

• Love 1
12 hours ago, ouinason said:

IDK, I think Kendra will probably win quantity and quality if things continue as they are.  Although, Anna has already done a great deal for quality, she's not going to be able to compete with the younger wives.

Anna may get points for tending to her children quite well.   However I would deduct points for repeatedly and often using them on social media.   While Kendra does put pics of her kids on social media, it is at a rate I consider much more restrained, and definitely not constant.  

The big deduction of points Anna faces is allowing her children to believe that the lazy lump they call dad is a good model of what a father should be.   The boys are growing up with the idea they can be a father and head of household and support a family without actually holding a job or earning the necessary money.   The girls are growing up with the idea they should marry and follow their husband, but they have no clue what to look for in a man who could genuinely fulfill that role, and that's very dangerous for a girl in their world, very dangerous. 

• Love 9
2 minutes ago, Tikichick said:

The girls are growing up with the idea they should marry and follow their husband, but they have no clue what to look for in a man who could genuinely fulfill that role, and that's very dangerous for a girl in their world, very dangerous. 

And it will only be a few short years down the road before "Dithy" is in a courtship.

• Love 1
20 minutes ago, Ohiopirate02 said:

My dad's cousin's granddaughter has a son named Riker (or Ryker).  

See don't do Commander Riker like that by linking him to a Duggar. Besides, he was the antithesis of a Duggar...the man would flirt with anything that had a face and boobs, and the way he sat in chairs was very defrauding. 

• LOL 14
  • Love 2
2 hours ago, questionfear said:

See don't do Commander Riker like that by linking him to a Duggar. Besides, he was the antithesis of a Duggar...the man would flirt with anything that had a face and boobs, and the way he sat in chairs was very defrauding. 

Not sure a face is necessary.

• LOL 10
3 hours ago, Jynnan tonnix said:

Riker's Island?

They could find great inspiration in place names.  My state has such gems as Condon, Boring, and Drain.  (Not to mention Wanker's Corner.)

Edited by Leeds
Condom, not conception. Wishful thinking?
  • LOL 10
24 minutes ago, Leeds said:

They could find great inspiration in place names.  My state has such gems as Condom, Boring, and Drain.  (Not to mention Wanker's Corner.)

Would that be Oregon?  I've heard of Boring, there.

Wankers' Corner?  hehe, no Duggars allowed there.😁

• LOL 6
  • Love 1
48 minutes ago, xwordfanatik said:

Would that be Oregon?  I've heard of Boring, there.

Wankers' Corner?  hehe, no Duggars allowed there.😁

Yes, Oregon.  Apparently Boring is a twin city with Dull, Scotland.

I always take my visiting British friends to the Wanker's Corner pub because they have a fine line in souvenirs with the name.

(I typed "always" automatically. Sod off, coronavirus.)

Edited by Leeds
(To add last sentence.)
  • Love 5
15 minutes ago, emma675 said:

This is going to sound horrible, but that poor baby looks dead in that picture. It's just because she's so pale next to freakishly orange Mechelle, her arms are limp, and she's squinting. But she looks like one of those Momento Mori portraits that were done with deceased children in Victorian times. It's freaking me out. 

Big sigh of relief, so glad it was not just me.

• LOL 6
  • Love 14
28 minutes ago, emma675 said:

This is going to sound horrible, but that poor baby looks dead in that picture. It's just because she's so pale next to freakishly orange Mechelle, her arms are limp, and she's squinting. But she looks like one of those Momento Mori portraits that were done with deceased children in Victorian times. It's freaking me out. 

Hopefully its a screenshot.

I thought it looked like someone photoshopped a shrunken bald Kendra head onto a baby.

• LOL 17
  • Love 5
53 minutes ago, emma675 said:

I agree. The baby looks waxy and embalmed. It's definitely not the most flattering shot.

• Love 16

Newborn babies look like the wizened grandfathers of aliens.

If you have a compelling need to share a photo, please wrap the baby like a burrito and put it on you shoulder, face backwards.  (This also means that when the baby barfs, it won't show on the picture so you won't need to change your shirt for the retake.)

Oh, and put some serious padding in your bra.  Nobody needs to see the result of leaking boobs.

• Love 6
On 1/28/2021 at 8:11 PM, MargeGunderson said:

That’s the picture that Kendra chose to express her enthusiasm about the product? She’s not very good at being an influencer.

Reading between the lines: HELP! HELP! SOS! RESCUE ME!

• LOL 3
On 2/23/2021 at 5:08 PM, lianau said:

I present you the Grad Family  . They are at 6 with one on the way . They threw in a set of triplets though . 

Just browsing and saw the post for the Grad family.  I'm sorry but mom doesn't look alright.  I looked at her and immediately thought of Andrea Yates.  Sad but true.  This young mom has got way too much on her plate!

5 hours ago, Zella said:

Maybe the baby is playing possum in the hopes the horrid people holding her will lose interest and leave her alone. 

Oh don’t worry after the picture was taken the grandparents forgot her existence and name as they went back home...

• LOL 3
  • Love 6
4 hours ago, iwantcookies said:

Oh don’t worry after the picture was taken the grandparents forgot her existence and name as they went back home...

All they care about is that she’s #20! Meechelle doesn’t know much about her own kids never mind the grandkids.

• Love 8
15 hours ago, Churchhoney said:

To me the most alarming things in that picture are the rictus smiles of the two jerks sitting with that helpless infant about whose individual being, personality, feelings, potentials, etc. they don't actually give two hoots. 

Insincere frozen grins of creeps who've donned their stupid "photo" faces for a sec but who look as if they'll momentarily unclench and return to chewing something tasty, like filet of puppy.

As for little Bronx Cheer Duggar, what do they care?

Just like the other offspring and offspring of the offspring, she's only a number to them. One of the ever-growing horde of Souls-We've-Proudly-Squelched-For-Jesus! 

Even without Covid, they should wear masks all the time, in my opinion. Cannot stand to look at either one of them. 

Perfectly said.

• Love 5
16 hours ago, Churchhoney said:

To me the most alarming things in that picture are the rictus smiles of the two jerks sitting with that helpless infant about whose individual being, personality, feelings, potentials, etc. they don't actually give two hoots. 

Insincere frozen grins of creeps who've donned their stupid "photo" faces for a sec but who look as if they'll momentarily unclench and return to chewing something tasty, like filet of puppy.

As for little Bronx Cheer Duggar, what do they care?

Just like the other offspring and offspring of the offspring, she's only a number to them. One of the ever-growing horde of Souls-We've-Proudly-Squelched-For-Jesus! 

Even without Covid, they should wear masks all the time, in my opinion. Cannot stand to look at either one of them. 

I am dying over here at that one.  It is perfection.

• Love 8
1 hour ago, Enya Face said:

I love your state. 

I do, too.  The Oregon coast is beautiful.  We've taken several vacations there.

What an absolutely weird picture of Bronx Cheer.  Those supposed caring grandparents should be ashamed, with their stupid maskless grinning faces.  I hate them.

• Love 10

I'm a twin, so I get extra cranky about having to share my birthday to begin with, and now I share a birthday with Claire Duggar. 

However, for my birthday this year, I had no WiFi!

It was a precious and neat blessing because I was not inundated with photos of her on MY birthday. haha!

• LOL 12
  • Love 2
50 minutes ago, Bridget said:

I'm a twin, so I get extra cranky about having to share my birthday to begin with, and now I share a birthday with Claire Duggar. 

However, for my birthday this year, I had no WiFi!

It was a precious and neat blessing because I was not inundated with photos of her on MY birthday. haha!

Happy belated birthday!

If it makes you feel any better, you also share a birthday with my dog, and he's first-rate. 😄 I'm just waiting for the inevitable Duggar to make their appearance on my birthday. :S

• Love 9
(edited)
1 hour ago, Zella said:

Happy belated birthday!

If it makes you feel any better, you also share a birthday with my dog, and he's first-rate. 😄 I'm just waiting for the inevitable Duggar to make their appearance on my birthday. :S

It does! Your dog is my new favorite birthday buddy. :) BIG DOGGIE HUGS TO HIM!!!

Edited by Bridget
  • Love 13