Type keyword(s) to search

Joe & Kendra: Looking Forward To Side Hugs

• Start Topic

On 6/9/2021 at 3:02 AM, BigBingerBro said:

uh1dz37ae6471.png?width=828&format=png&a

How can someone as old as Kendra's mother be so young looking after punching out what? 9 kids?  With painful pregnancies, to boot.  Kendra will definitely be double digit babies before she's mid-30's IMO.  😩

• Love 2
4 hours ago, IndianPaintbrush said:

I'm sure this has already been discussed, but I was shocked to find out that Kendra's mom and dad had a shotgun wedding in 1998. Christina was 18 and had Kendra 7 months later.

I assume they learned the error of their ways, were shamed in church, and went in the complete opposite direction and doubled down on the purity and strictness. Does anyone know if Paul and Christina were raised fundie or turned that way later, like JB and michelle?

• Useful 3
7 hours ago, awaken said:

I assume they learned the error of their ways, were shamed in church, and went in the complete opposite direction and doubled down on the purity and strictness. Does anyone know if Paul and Christina were raised fundie or turned that way later, like JB and michelle?

If they were raised Fundy they're not from quiverfull parents. Paul is 1 of 2 and Christina is an only child. Apparently Christina's dad was shot and killed at age 22, when she was a year old.

• Useful 1
10 minutes ago, MsJamieDornan said:

Is it true that none of the Duggers posted any happy birthdays on social media?

No it’s not. On the official Duggar family Instagram, and Facebook, it was posted in the stories which expire after 24 hours.

On the Facebook page, the last actual post is the statement about Josh. Everything since has been in the stories.

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
9 hours ago, ginger90 said:

No it’s not. On the official Duggar family Instagram, and Facebook

What I was asking isnt about the Duggar Family Instagram. I was wondering after Joe and Kendra posted the birthday pictures of Garrett on their own page ( not Duggar family) if for instance, Jill would comment and wish him a happy birthday or any other family.

• Useful 1
11 minutes ago, MsJamieDornan said:

What I was asking isnt about the Duggar Family Instagram. I was wondering after Joe and Kendra posted the birthday pictures of Garrett on their own page ( not Duggar family) if for instance, Jill would comment and wish him a happy birthday or any other family.

There are over 400 replies on their post. 
Here’s the post:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CP4V9PaFI5b/

Sorry, I didn’t interpret that as your question. This was what I was answering:

10 hours ago, MsJamieDornan said:

Is it true that none of the Duggers posted any happy birthdays on social media?

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
13 minutes ago, MsJamieDornan said:

Does not appear that any Duggar or anyone but fans liked or commented on the Instagram post for Garrett’s birthday.

• Love 1

If they can manage ten kids in ten years, TLC will give them Duggars: the Next Generation. 

Come on Kendra! Your pace is good, but you need some multiple births to restart the family business! 

(This post is sarcasm.) 

• Useful 2
  • LOL 8
  • Love 8
5 hours ago, Panopticon said:

If they can manage ten kids in ten years, TLC will give them Duggars: the Next Generation. 

Come on Kendra! Your pace is good, but you need some multiple births to restart the family business! 

(This post is sarcasm.) 

May be sarcasm, but I don’t doubt this is close to the truth. 

• Love 11
24 minutes ago, awaken said:

May be sarcasm, but I don’t doubt this is close to the truth. 

I wouldn't be surprised if TLC does one or two yearly specials. Who knows, they might be filming Jessa as we post.

• Love 8
38 minutes ago, GeeGolly said:

I wouldn't be surprised if TLC does one or two yearly specials. Who knows, they might be filming Jessa as we post.

I think so too. 

• Love 5
1 minute ago, Teriacky said:

Joe, when wearing a suit you may want to take into consideration that shoes are part of the look. And honey, your shoes look like you work in a barn. 

Which is funny, because we all know he doesn’t work - in a barn or anywhere else!

• LOL 15
  • Love 7
11 minutes ago, BitterApple said:

Addison is so cute. She's like a living Cabbage Patch Doll.

I think she's way cuter than a cabbage patch doll...those were kind of known for being sort of ugly in a cute way. Joe & Kendra seem to make very pretty babies.

• Love 9
30 minutes ago, Jynnan tonnix said:

I think she's way cuter than a cabbage patch doll...those were kind of known for being sort of ugly in a cute way. Joe & Kendra seem to make very pretty babies.

Her sundress would also be pretty cute if it didn't have a t-shirt underneath it.  At least it matches, more or less.

• Love 6
8 hours ago, emmawoodhouse said:

I can't believe they found a picture of her when she wasn't visibly knocked up.

And she was actually pregnant in that photo. It was part of an announcement shoot. lol

image.png.0e8712e40d9efabcbfbe274b68624386.png

• LOL 4
  • Love 3
32 minutes ago, Westiepeach said:

Along with a "We are SO surprised! We don't know how it happened!" comment.

Hah. Hah. Of course they know: it's God deciding they need another member of their family. Isn't that the party line: having the number of kids God decides on? 

• LOL 3
  • Love 1