Type keyword(s) to search

Michelle and JimBob aka J'Chelle and Boob

Message added by cm-soupsipper,

Closure Notice: This Thread is now closed due to the name (and much of the posting within it). Please be mindful going forward by naming topics in a way that invites a healthy community conversation. If you name something for a cheap laugh, this thread may be closed later because it encourages discrimination and harm. 

• Start Topic

3 hours ago, ginger90 said:

DF53BD90-07A9-4713-9179-E202C218C55C.jpeg

7F960DB6-DC5E-451D-85E1-7B483030BA33.jpeg

I see they still feel that they need to wear matching outfits to show that they're married. Maybe that's how they maintain their "accountability"--by looking like such dweebs it is inconceivable anyone would ever be attracted to either of them?

• LOL 12
  • Love 3
28 minutes ago, jcbrown said:

I see they still feel that they need to wear matching outfits to show that they're married. Maybe that's how they maintain their "accountability"--by looking like such dweebs it is inconceivable anyone would ever be attracted to either of them?

Spiritual accountability partner?  WTH’s that? 🤔 She makes sure that he reads his Bible and says his prayers at bedtime?

• LOL 5
On 9/13/2019 at 9:33 PM, ginger90 said:

DF53BD90-07A9-4713-9179-E202C218C55C.jpeg

7F960DB6-DC5E-451D-85E1-7B483030BA33.jpeg

Neither of them look happy do they?

22 hours ago, Future Cat Lady said:

Did JB really have to tell the world about their little sex trip get away? 

19 kids and counting giggity giggity ( is what JB would’ve said if he ever saw family guy)

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
7 minutes ago, Barb23 said:

Try again Duggars.  I don't think they did much donating.  Not only are they holding unwrapped sandwiches,  it's obvious they have already eaten part of them.

I think Meechelle is praising Chik Fil A for donating the sandwiches to the needy-her kids- who were too stupid to bring nutritious food with them while they took pictures of other people rescuing Bahamians.  After all, her hubby spent hundreds of thousands on a futile run for Senate while their church gave them a free place to live and the neighbors fed her kids.  

Why couldn't JB and Meechelle with their millions in net worth, hire a plane and send food if that's what their children needed?  Ha!!

• Love 19
50 minutes ago, Puffin said:

Neither of them look happy do they?

19 kids and counting giggity giggity ( is what JB would’ve said if he ever saw family guy)

The thought of them watching Quagmire is making me laugh my ass off. 

I needed a laugh today. Thanks! 

• LOL 6

I read on another site* they celebrated Mechelle's birthday at the TTH. Josh grilled grass fed* steaks.

It was also mentioned one of Mechelle's nicknames is Lolli.  That's a new one.

* this info is from Lilly & Ellie's Duggar blog & is the second time they have told us the Smuggs have used   grass fed beef. The other time was for their Monday night big family dinner of steak fajitas which was also made by the Smuggs.  I guess they are trying to impress us except it's not working. There isn't enough grass fed beef in the world to offset the crap this family eats. 

• Love 9
53 minutes ago, Barb23 said:

I read on another site* they celebrated Mechelle's birthday at the TTH. Josh grilled grass fed* steaks.

* this info is from Lilly & Ellie's Duggar blog & is the second time they have told us the Smuggs have used   grass fed beef. The other time was for their Monday night big family dinner of steak fajitas which was also made by the Smuggs.  I guess they are trying to impress us except it's not working. There isn't enough grass fed beef in the world to offset the crap this family eats. 

Lily and Ellie got their info from an IG post. Smuggar had at least a dozen steaks on the grill. I guess money's no object now.

17 minutes ago, Sew Sumi said:

Lily and Ellie got their info from an IG post. Smuggar had at least a dozen steaks on the grill. I guess money's no object now.

Oh, I know most of their info is from other sources,  mainly social media like IG. It's become my habit to visit their site after reading about something here. It takes a day or two because Ellie posts the story first, then adds the comments usually a day later, so by then it's old news & something else has happened. This is definitely a Pro-Duggar site but I like to read the leghumper comments &points of view. It's funny when they get fighting amongst themselves or complain that Ellie should be more discretionary when posting negative replies.  I've been tempted to post something negative (but truthful)  many times but haven't followed through.

Back to the steaks - I remember the Smuggs family going to an organic farm to buy a side (or whatever size) of beef on the original show.  I guess they have kept up with that esp with a growing family.   Hopefully Anna adds fresh veggies to go with the beef. 

I'm also glad to see the TTH grill being used.  IIRC, a fancy grill was put in when house was built but they barely used it. 

• Useful 3
11 hours ago, GeeGolly said:

Anna's IG gives a clue to how much time they all spend at the TTH. It must be easy to do when no one has a 9 - 5 job.

Well, I think she's co-opping her kids' education by tagging on with the Lost Girls (and Jackson). She may even help out whoever is actually "teaching" them these days.

• Useful 2
On 9/14/2019 at 6:35 PM, Barb23 said:

Lolli ... Lots of Lies, Laziness and Idiocy? 

• LOL 8
  • Love 6
On 9/14/2019 at 6:09 PM, Barb23 said:

Oh, I know most of their info is from other sources,  mainly social media like IG. It's become my 

Back to the steaks - I remember the Smuggs family going to an organic farm to buy a side (or whatever size) of beef on the original show.  I guess they have kept up with that esp with a growing family.   Hopefully Anna adds fresh veggies to go with the beef. 

I

Knowing the Duggars that is the original purchase of beef that there is still using. Fresh veggies what is that.

• LOL 2
  • Love 3
9 hours ago, FairyDusted said:

I'm probably wrong but one of my friend's Grandkids call her Lolly and (Grandfather) Pop. 

I''m alerting her to change that immediately. Damn Duggers ruin everything.  

Adam Ruins Everything (TV show) is fun to watch.  Damn Duggars Ruin Everything?  Not so much!  😖

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
On 9/14/2019 at 1:15 PM, ginger90 said:

CC671D78-597F-4CCA-ADA2-DBF0841E7B33.jpeg

I choose to read it as only some of their kids who went worked hard.  And on what were they working hard?  Commandeering gas for themselves and bullying the locals.  And at grifting for Chik Fil A for themselves while the people they were "helping" went hungry.  

• Love 2
On 9/21/2019 at 12:24 AM, ginger90 said:

95019B19-A33E-482D-B7C2-F6AFB1D47513.jpeg

1802164D-393B-4A96-8BB2-8ACBD067483F.jpeg

Shouldn’t it be from Jinger first then Jeremy and Felicity, after all Michelle is Jingers mother! Oh wait I forgot headship first 🙄

Edited by Puffin
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, Puffin said:

Shouldn’t it be from Jinger first then Jeremy and Felicity, after all Michelle is Jingers mother! Oh wait I forgot headship first 🙄

Two different Protestant pastors said my brother's name first then my sister's and mine, at two different funerals. My sister is the oldest and the names were given order of birth.

Some things take forever to fade away, and the Duggars just prolong it.

• Love 1
2 hours ago, GeeGolly said:

Two different Protestant pastors said my brother's name first then my sister's and mine, at two different funerals. My sister is the oldest and the names were given order of birth.

Some things take forever to fade away, and the Duggars just prolong it.

I'm part of a Facebook group that's dedicated to sharing old photos and documents of the area we grew up in. I was flabbergasted when reading turn of the century obituaries because the daughters of the deceased were always listed under their husband's names. It wouldn't read "Mary Smith" but "Mrs. Joseph Smith." One guy had like six or seven daughters and the obituary was a litany of male names. Different times and all, but I still thought it was crazy considering the men weren't the blood relations of the deceased.

• Love 4
50 minutes ago, EmeraldGirl said:

WTF is poor Jordyn wearing??!!

A mess.  It appears to be a below the knee skirt and tee shirt under a print sundress.  It looks like holy he**.  Why they insist on purchasing sleeveless short dresses and then putting everything but the kitchen sink underneath them is beyond me.  3 out of 4 girls are wearing sleeveless dresses with t shirts underneath which looks stupid.

There are plenty of inexpensive kid's dresses with sleeves at Target and Walmart, it makes no sense and saves no money to make a kid wear two outfits at once for 'modesty'.  Jordyn could've just worn the skirt and T shirt for that matter.

I just checked Target's website.  There are 24 girls' dresses on the first page alone.  Of those, 3 were sleeveless and two were Halloween specific.  There was also one jumper with a matching shirt underneath which would be completely Duggar-appropriate except that it was cute.  Of the 19 Duggar approved styles,  7 of the dresses were under 10 bucks.  12 others were under $20.  I do not see what the problem is and why they cannot dress those kids better.

Edited by doodlebug
  • Love 18
21 minutes ago, doodlebug said:

A mess.  It appears to be a below the knee skirt and tee shirt under a print sundress.  It looks like holy he**.  Why they insist on purchasing sleeveless short dresses and then putting everything but the kitchen sink underneath them is beyond me.  3 out of 4 girls are wearing sleeveless dresses with t shirts underneath which looks stupid.

There are plenty of inexpensive kid's dresses with sleeves at Target and Walmart, it makes no sense and saves no money to make a kid wear two outfits at once for 'modesty'.  Jordyn could've just worn the skirt and T shirt for that matter.

I just checked Target's website.  There are 24 girls' dresses on the first page alone.  Of those, 3 were sleeveless and two were Halloween specific.  There was also one jumper with a matching shirt underneath which would be completely Duggar-appropriate except that it was cute.  Of the 19 Duggar approved styles,  7 of the dresses were under 10 bucks.  12 others were under $20.  I do not see what the problem is and why they cannot dress those kids better.

My daughter has a ton of dresses with various lengths of sleeves. The long sleeved ones are about to go back in rotation because Iowa weather lol. They can easily buy that kind, will look much cuter too. Don't want sleeveless, don't buy them and force the girls to wear layers in Arkansas weather. Sleeves aren't much better but it has to be better than a dress and a t-shirt layered.

• Love 7

One thing that always kills me about Duggar "modest," they always end up calling more attention to themselves as they layer the clothes.  Jordyn's ensemble is a perfect example of this.  That dress is also too small on her, and my eye is drawn to her chest and what is starting to happen there.  How is a knee, collarbone or shoulder an eyetrap and not that??

• Useful 1
  • Love 6

I used to like looking through the American Girl catalogue when I was a kid, so I got curious about how much things have changed and checked out the website. The girl of the year dolls lined up in the display cases come with backstories. Should I point out the irony of Josie standing next to a doll who overcomes the challenge of needing a tutor to help with her reading so she can keep up with her class at school? (Also, the character is a gymnast. Nike!)

• Love 11
1 hour ago, Panopticon said:

I used to like looking through the American Girl catalogue when I was a kid, so I got curious about how much things have changed and checked out the website. The girl of the year dolls lined up in the display cases come with backstories. Should I point out the irony of Josie standing next to a doll who overcomes the challenge of needing a tutor to help with her reading so she can keep up with her class at school? (Also, the character is a gymnast. Nike!)

Maybe it's not irony, but deliberate placement. You know, bonding?

• LOL 1
  • Love 5

Josie spent a lot of time this summer with the M kids, who play outside like normal children. It has really improved her looks.

Poor Jennifer is wearing a dress made from leftover curtain fabric. 

• Love 6
On 10/8/2019 at 10:14 AM, BitterApple said:

I don't know if Josie is filling out or what, but she's been looking much cuter lately. More like a normal girl and not quite so pale and wispy.

3 hours ago, Nysha said:

Josie spent a lot of time this summer with the M kids, who play outside like normal children. It has really improved her looks.

I agree it's a combination of good old pioneer-preached "fresh air and exercise". 

• Love 8
3 hours ago, Nysha said:

She does look much better. As much as I dislike Anna, her kids look healthy. 

• Love 10