Type keyword(s) to search

Michelle and JimBob aka J'Chelle and Boob

Message added by cm-soupsipper,

Closure Notice: This Thread is now closed due to the name (and much of the posting within it). Please be mindful going forward by naming topics in a way that invites a healthy community conversation. If you name something for a cheap laugh, this thread may be closed later because it encourages discrimination and harm. 

• Start Topic

On 6/25/2019 at 5:53 PM, JoanArc said:

Don't you know how babies are made? God makes the baby whatever you revel via a cake, confetti, or skywriting. Babies that didn't have a reveal are considered nonbinairy.

Yeah and Anna invented the gender reveal! The things you learn from Instagram posts.

4 hours ago, Natalie68 said:

Cultivating obedience?  Can I send my staff to this?? 🤣

How about my cats? Or my dog?

• LOL 6
  • Love 1
10 hours ago, zenme said:

I think he’s embarrassed. I have a 27 and 26 year old, and I’d be embarrassed if my kids advertised to the world that they were making use of the Kama Sutra on the daily. I’m not nearly as modest as the elder Duggars are either. 

It’s not even the real Kama Sutra, is it? It’s some fundie knockoff.

I hope the Goddess Kali hunts them down and smacks them around with all her hands.

• LOL 14
  • Love 7
(edited)

On the bright side, Josie's memorial ceremony dress is really pretty; even with the silly tee shirt under it, which almost looks like part of the dress.

Edited by queenanne
  • Love 5
(edited)

RIP Grandma. The wife looks up to husband without question in the patriarch is king shit, does this extend to the patriarchs mother? What in getting at did Grandma Duggar show the same blind reverance to Jim Bob? Did she look the other way if she knew about Josh's heinous indiscretions?

Edited by BrianJ1962
  • Useful 1
  • Love 2

In the video of Jessa's birth, Grandma didn't look the least bit frail. She seemed fine and looked great for her age and for a woman who had two small TMI's.(strokes) I'm a bit surprised that she fell in the pool and couldn't get herself to shallow water and out of the pool. We'll really never know.

• Love 3
On 6/26/2019 at 6:52 PM, JoanArc said:

"Come see Michele slither back into the spotlight"

No thanks. Michele would make a great snake though.

Do you think Rodrigues family will attend the conference? Jill R does have what like 8 daughters? Surely she can give sage advice on how to look like a hooker with her make up tutorials. And also how to make sure your kids drown because they are wearing denim skirts and raising their younger siblings! Yay Jill R you are the bestest mother in the world!

• Love 4
4 hours ago, queenanne said:

On the bright side, Josie's memorial ceremony dress is really pretty; even with the silly tee shirt under it, which almost looks like part of the dress.

Wait thats a T-shirt under her dress? I thought it was the whole dress. It does look nice though.

• Love 5
5 hours ago, tabloidlover said:

They listed all of the things Grandma did for them (tons) and all of her qualities.  Wonder what they will be able to say about Michelle other than she had 19 kids.  

'she gave birth to every single one of us'

• LOL 6
  • Love 3
4 hours ago, Oldernowiser said:

Now I’m having fun with potential Michelle headstones...

-Could have died 19 times.

Finally did.

-Joyfully unavailable

-Who’s the sainted matriarch

now, bitches!

Others?

No more “sandwiches” for you, Boob. 

• LOL 13
  • Love 1
5 hours ago, Oldernowiser said:

Now I’m having fun with potential Michelle headstones...

-Could have died 19 times.

Finally did.

-Joyfully unavailable

-Who’s the sainted matriarch

now, bitches!

Others?

Where’s Arwen when we need her 😔

• Love 1

Do you all remember in high school when people are voted special title's: Class clown, most likely to succeed, etc.? Could you imagine doing the same with the Duggar and Bates families? Josh - most like to be a perv. Jimmy Fallon does a bit on this on Late Night.

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
(edited)

Yeah, that's Justin. Jana also put up a lame message that I am too lazy to post. Mechelle's wearing her finest orthopedic shoes in the picture Jana chose to use. 😂

Edited by Sew Sumi
  • LOL 5
  • Love 2
2 hours ago, galaxychaser said:

These amazing parents who won’t let them go to college or get jobs or ahem Jana get married... Yeah great parenting fail.

We don’t know if they won’t let Jana get married though. It could be Jana doesn’t want to get married herself and would rather watch the kids then be a baby machine. 

• Love 5
28 minutes ago, dariafan said:

Can Michelle not stand up straight anymore ?

Short answer about a short woman: no.  Remember, she's got that missing back muscle

There are plenty of nice looking shoes that can hold orthotics, there is no reason for Michelle to be wearing such fugly shoes.  And, if she must wear them, at least she could polish them, those are scuffed all to he**.

• LOL 3
  • Love 8
(edited)

I can't focus on Meeechelle's shoes or anything else.

JB's arrogant, smug, narcissistic, stupid stupid mug rivets my attention in horror every time I see it. He's a killer of souls and a perpetrator of dangerous ignorance upon this world -- and loving it -- in my opinion. 

Ditto for his wife, of course. But I have a feeling she's lost about three quarters of her brain function by now, so she isn't quite as effective at these "jobs." 

Edited by Churchhoney
  • Love 13
25 minutes ago, doodlebug said:

Short answer about a short woman: no.  Remember, she's got that missing back muscle

There are plenty of nice looking shoes that can hold orthotics, there is no reason for Michelle to be wearing such fugly shoes.  And, if she must wear them, at least she could polish them, those are scuffed all to he**.

Or train one of The remaining blessings to do it 

• Love 4
26 minutes ago, floridamom said:

Why have there been no Happy Birthday posts for Felicity from Jim Bob & Michelle? I think there's disapproval towards the Vuolos and Jinger's choice of clothing/style.

Or they have so many grandkids they’ve forgotten it’s her birthday. Jana probably forgot to put the date in the calendar, now Michelle & fam don’t know what the day is.

• LOL 3
  • Love 6
On 7/22/2019 at 7:57 PM, ginger90 said:

Is Michelle doing that “bend one leg to make them look thinner” thing?

Remember back in the day how the sons would be dressed in ultra twee ensembles by the sisters, and Jimbob would just wear his David Rodrigues quality suit?

• Useful 1
  • LOL 5
5 hours ago, kokapetl said:

Possibly. But she looks like she just needs to pee. 

• LOL 9
  • Love 3
(edited)
On 7/22/2019 at 4:57 AM, ginger90 said:

Great look, folks. Boob is in what passes as dressed up for him and MEchelle is wearing the fuggliest shoes on the planet and a puffy jacket. At least they look horrific, which matches their insides.

Edited by jcbrown
  • LOL 5
  • Love 2
On 7/26/2019 at 7:15 AM, kokapetl said:

Remember back in the day how the sons would be dressed in ultra twee ensembles by the sisters, and Jimbob would just wear his David Rodrigues quality suit?

I think Michelle has always had good legs.  It's hard to say because usually we don't get a still shot of them; but I've gotten at least one good look at them before and it was similarly favorable.  

• Love 2

If you use your imagination on that picture, leave her pose but replace her clothes with standard 80's teenager clothes, I think we have the answer to why she's standing like that. She 's standing like the typical teen girl next to her first steady boyfriend, thinking she's looking all cute and grown up.

• Love 12
2 minutes ago, momma2seven said:

If you use your imagination on that picture, leave her pose but replace her clothes with standard 80's teenager clothes, I think we have the answer to why she's standing like that. She 's standing like the typical teen girl next to her first steady boyfriend, thinking she's looking all cute and grown up.

Bingo!

• Love 6