Type keyword(s) to search

Michelle and JimBob aka J'Chelle and Boob

Message added by cm-soupsipper,

Closure Notice: This Thread is now closed due to the name (and much of the posting within it). Please be mindful going forward by naming topics in a way that invites a healthy community conversation. If you name something for a cheap laugh, this thread may be closed later because it encourages discrimination and harm. 

• Start Topic

It looks like all the non-pregnant visiting Duggar women wore jean skirts that day. Given that it's difficult to tell if it's a skirt or a pair of shorts, they might as well have worn shorts. 

• Love 3
2 hours ago, Fig Newton said:

Is Momma Bear in something resembling PANTS? I suppose it could be a skirt with the slit diving between her legs, but it's awfully close to defrauding.............image.png.c8fb33e2a5dd8332847a088e7d0ac4cf.png

image.png

My question is, did she actually get a better bra? 

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, judyjudyjudy said:

But, seriously, is she wearing hose with those sandals?  It sure looks like it. 

She might be! There's a lot to unpack in this photo. LOL

• LOL 8
6 minutes ago, judyjudyjudy said:

But, seriously, is she wearing hose with those sandals?  It sure looks like it. 

I think she is. At least they aren't the black Wicked Witch of the East stockings and clogs she used to wear all the time even at the beach. I don't like her, and hate to pass up a good chance to snark. But, all those pregnancies must have taken a toll on her body, and I wouldn't be surprised if she wears support hose on doctor's advice, if not doctor's orders. I'm no doc but I have read that some women can develop leg vein issues after pregnancy - and heaven knows what all those pregnancies did to Meech's body. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 7
2 minutes ago, MsJamieDornan said:

Nope.....still sagging.

True--it just looked less saggy than usual. LOL And I am so ashamed of myself for knowing this much about or manifesting this much interest in Michelle's bosom! 😫😂

• LOL 2
  • Love 2

She needs to buy new bras or learn how to wear the ones she has by moving a notch on the band and shortening the straps.  The bra may be the right size and not worn out, but if she isn't fastening it correctly, you still get sag.  Sadly I noticed Queen Elizabeth has drooped to elbow level also and her team has done nothing about it.

• LOL 1
  • Love 10

The best bra in the world doesn't work if it isn't adjusted properly - not that Michelle is going to buy the best one.  I don't really care about Queen Elizabeth, I was just a little surprised when I noticed it.  I doubt I'd have noticed if there wasn't so much discussion about bras in the Duggar section here.  🙂  I really didn't pay attention until it was pointed out so often.

• LOL 1
  • Love 5
34 minutes ago, Jynnan tonnix said:

Now I have, "do your boobs hang low, can swing them to and fro? Can you tie them in a knot, can you tie them in a bow?" stuck in my head....

"Can you throw them over your shoulder like a Continental Soldier?"  Stuck in my head too!

• LOL 15
  • Love 3
On 10/10/2019 at 5:50 AM, Fig Newton said:

Is Momma Bear in something resembling PANTS? I suppose it could be a skirt with the slit diving between her legs, but it's awfully close to defrauding.............image.png.c8fb33e2a5dd8332847a088e7d0ac4cf.png

image.png

I think it's a skirt!  Culottes and capris would have the slit on the outside of the knee.  Only skirts have a slit in the middle of the bottom hem.

• Useful 1
  • Love 5
36 minutes ago, louannems said:

I think it's a skirt!  Culottes and capris would have the slit on the outside of the knee.  Only skirts have a slit in the middle of the bottom hem.

Its a skirt. There is no way she would be caught in anything but. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 8
51 minutes ago, louannems said:

And she’s wearing support hose with sandals, which is unforgivable IMO.

• Love 5

I don’t know who wrote this, so I’m putting it here. From the Duggar Facebook page:

These photos make my heart overflow!! Precious memories that we will forever be grateful to have. Love these ladies so very much!!
Joy and sorrow seem to run on parallel tracks and often arrive at the same time. Each day of our lives delightful things occur, reasons to celebrate or smile, and often, at that exact time, there are disappointing or painful things that happen to us or those we love. 
Our goal in life is not to figure out how to live only on the “joy” side of the tracks, avoiding all sorrow, but to continually look to Christ who has promised to never leave us or forsake us. Blessed be the name of the Lord!
We look forward to seeing Grandma Mary and baby Annabell again in Heaven someday! We celebrate the lives that have been lived, both long and short, and we rejoice with anticipation of the new little ones we can’t wait to hold! 💕
Photographer Credit: Lori Blythe/TLC

F3AE73C1-B3E2-42CD-B057-5CCCD6318C98.jpeg

• Love 4
7 minutes ago, ginger90 said:

I don’t know who wrote this, so I’m putting it here. From the Duggar Facebook page:

These photos make my heart overflow!! Precious memories that we will forever be grateful to have. Love these ladies so very much!!
Joy and sorrow seem to run on parallel tracks and often arrive at the same time. Each day of our lives delightful things occur, reasons to celebrate or smile, and often, at that exact time, there are disappointing or painful things that happen to us or those we love. 
Our goal in life is not to figure out how to live only on the “joy” side of the tracks, avoiding all sorrow, but to continually look to Christ who has promised to never leave us or forsake us. Blessed be the name of the Lord!
We look forward to seeing Grandma Mary and baby Annabell again in Heaven someday! We celebrate the lives that have been lived, both long and short, and we rejoice with anticipation of the new little ones we can’t wait to hold! 💕
Photographer Credit: Lori Blythe/TLC

F3AE73C1-B3E2-42CD-B057-5CCCD6318C98.jpeg

Nothing about Asa? Lauren won't like that!

• Love 16
On 11/1/2019 at 8:22 PM, realityfan26 said:

Joy is pregnant with Annabelle, so she Grandma Mary are in the pictures. Lauren is pregnant with Asa's little sister in this pic and there's no balloon, so no mention.

• Useful 2
  • Love 1
On 11/1/2019 at 8:22 PM, realityfan26 said:

Yep, we can definitely eliminate Lauren from the list of possible authors.  The whole post seems too articulate and coherent to have come from anyone in the family.

• Love 9

Michelle would never wear culottes; it's definitely a skirt captured at an angle that makes it difficult to tell.

On 10/10/2019 at 11:21 PM, MsJamieDornan said:

There's no communal bra closet here at the house, so I'm good.

ETA: I've never been to Goodwill

I don't get bras there, but I have no snark when it comes to thrift stores. It's silly for them to pretend they still need to worry about money, but for anyone on a budget, they're a great resource, and although they don't care about such things, shopping used is great for the environment!

• Love 18

Out of curiosity, I just checked realtor.com to see if Boob's round mansion has sold - no, it hasn't. The asking price is now $1.1 million (original asking price, in May, was $1.8M). 

And the 21-acre property near NW Arkansas Regional Airport hasn't sold either. Weird thing about it though: their original asking price was $599,000, in Feb. 2019. On Nov. 11, 2019, the price was INCREASED to $899,000. And on Nov. 15, the price was RAISED again to $999,000. WTF? Anyone have any idea why they're increasing the asking price on this? Can it serve as any kind of larger write-off if the property is "worth" more?

I've seen mentioned on here that Mary Duggar's pool home was for sale after she died. Does anyone know if it has sold?

• Useful 6
  • Love 6

That still image is terrifying, but the video looks like she's using a rear facing camera and making faces because it's entertaining Gideon.  And, entertaining the toddler while the kids do what sounds like individual, quiet, school work isn't a bad thing.  I do wonder who is teaching now, since the girls who had done so previously are all married now.  Maybe  they are just doing work that needs fewer distractions more than a guiding hand.

• Love 2
4 hours ago, PradaKitty said:

So is that supposed to be damage control?  

I most certainly think this is damage control & a total farce. They are definitely trying to put out the fires of the FBI raid rumors** among other things they are questioned on. 

Mechelle (nor any of them)  has EVER done any type of  "A typical day in the TTH" social media post or video like this before.   She has to prove it's just another Monday in the TTH & things are going on as usual.  Plus she mentions two things she's always called out on - the kid's schooling & being an attentive caring parent & grandparent. 

**Not sure if anything has happened since this morning regarding Smugs. Heading to their thread now. 

• Love 8