Type keyword(s) to search

Michelle and JimBob aka J'Chelle and Boob

Message added by cm-soupsipper,

Closure Notice: This Thread is now closed due to the name (and much of the posting within it). Please be mindful going forward by naming topics in a way that invites a healthy community conversation. If you name something for a cheap laugh, this thread may be closed later because it encourages discrimination and harm. 

• Start Topic

19 hours ago, ginger90 said:

I couldn’t get the Facebook post to link with with video.

Same post, with video:

This video where she pretends she’s gonna kiss him, I bet she never kissed that boy in his life.Also I hope she does her own laundry nowadays seeing as she’s the grandma now.

• LOL 4
  • Love 12
30 minutes ago, Puffin said:

This video where she pretends she’s gonna kiss him, I bet she never kissed that boy in his life.Also I hope she does her own laundry nowadays seeing as she’s the grandma now.

If that boy had a phone he would be calling for help. 'Help me Obi Wan Kenobi, there's a crazy lady here trying to kiss me.' 

Edited by galaxygirl76
  • LOL 18
On 11/19/2019 at 8:12 AM, Puffin said:

Ha ha ha ha ha!!!

• LOL 3
  • Love 1
24 minutes ago, galaxychaser said:

A religious cult ruled by a man. (Big Love)

Duggar’s are similar. 

I guess it’s just me.

I never watched Big Love but am familiar with it. Minus the polygamy, the fundamentalist mindset definitely. Except Bill Paxton (may he RIP) has a lot more natural charm than anyone I've ever seen associated with the Duggars. 😁

• Love 7
1 minute ago, Zella said:

I never watched Big Love but am familiar with it. Minus the polygamy, the fundamentalist mindset definitely. Except Bill Paxton (may he RIP) has a lot more natural charm than anyone I've ever seen associated with the Duggars. 😁

Yeah, I did watch it and Big Love was a lot more interesting than the Duggars.

• Love 5

Regarding those animals on the Duggar property. I'm quite sure that they lease out some of their 20 acres to actual farmers with livestock inventory. In doing do, Jim Bob qualifies for an agricultural exemption on his property taxes. It's assessed pennies on the dollar. He knows just what to do. Has this family ever stated clearly that these chicken, cows, etc. actually belong to them and that THEY, THEMSELVES care for a small farm? I bet NOT. Their tv show, what is shows of them AND what the Duggars themselves say about themselves and their activities are quite purposely misleading.  Check out their county's property appraiser's records and see if Boob has an agricultural exemption on his property at the house. It's public record. One can also call the office and ask. They have to tell you.

• Useful 1
  • Love 7
2 minutes ago, Churchhoney said:

They appear to have taken the big round reno off the market, after it didn't sell for a while at $1.1 million, I guess. 

Maybe JB has a new tax-dodge scheme involving it. 

Seized by the feds? Didn’t it have a big wall of guns?  Maybe will be Josh’s new abode. 

• LOL 6
1 minute ago, JoanArc said:

Seized by the feds? Didn’t it have a big wall of guns?  Maybe will be Josh’s new abode. 

It had some sort of high-tech gun-storage thing.....or at least something that was high-tech when the now elderly owner was still living in it....

Edited by Churchhoney
  • Useful 2
1 hour ago, floridamom said:

Regarding those animals on the Duggar property. I'm quite sure that they lease out some of their 20 acres to actual farmers with livestock inventory. In doing do, Jim Bob qualifies for an agricultural exemption on his property taxes. It's assessed pennies on the dollar. He knows just what to do. Has this family ever stated clearly that these chicken, cows, etc. actually belong to them and that THEY, THEMSELVES care for a small farm? I bet NOT. Their tv show, what is shows of them AND what the Duggars themselves say about themselves and their activities are quite purposely misleading.  Check out their county's property appraiser's records and see if Boob has an agricultural exemption on his property at the house. It's public record. One can also call the office and ask. They have to tell you.

Boobchelle have bought up most of the tracts surrounding the TTH, so I suspect the cattle, such as it is, is kept there.

• Useful 3
  • Love 3
2 hours ago, Churchhoney said:

They appear to have taken the big round reno off the market, after it didn't sell for a while at $1.1 million, I guess. 

Maybe JB has a new tax-dodge scheme involving it. 

What? Nobody wants an enormous brick building with four kitchens and no trees  in the middle of the Arkansas heat? 

Wasn’t it originally listed for $1.8?

Way to go, JB, you real estate mogul you...

• LOL 17
  • Love 3
16 minutes ago, Oldernowiser said:

What? Nobody wants an enormous brick building with four kitchens and no trees  in the middle of the Arkansas heat? 

Wasn’t it originally listed for $1.8?

Way to go, JB, you real estate mogul you...

He needs to contact Kody Brown. Four kitchens is just what he needs. Of course it has no singing trees but they could plant some.

• LOL 21
  • Love 3
On 11/18/2019 at 8:14 PM, Sew Sumi said:

She wouldn't know that, either. Boobchelle were unable to name their grandchildren in birth order in a recent TH segment that we really didn't need to see.

Goddamnit. Really? All they needed to do was remember who was born after each scandal and put together the pieces that way. I could bloody well list them and I don't have aspirations of having 200 grandchildren. 

• LOL 12
On 12/18/2019 at 7:45 PM, ginger90 said:

Watched this without sound, until I got it turned on. Don’t do that, it’s creepy.

Oh, Good grief! I read this as, "Watched this without sound until I got turned on". Indeed, no, that does NOT sound good! LOL

• LOL 9
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, Angeltoes said:

Did he count Asa in that group of 16 grandkids?  If not, Lauren will take to her bed for a week because of his insensitive oversight.

They have 16 living grandchildren--- 6 from Josh (MacKynzie, Michael, Marcus, Meredith, Mason, Maryella), 2 from Jill (Israel and Samuel), 3 from Jessa (Spurgeon, Henry, Ivy), 1 from Jinger (Felicity), 2 from Joe (Garrett and Addison), 1 from Josiah (Bella) and 1 from Joy (Gideon). Add all that together and you get 16.

(No losses were counted. Nor #17 coming very soon from JD.)

• Useful 2