Type keyword(s) to search

Michelle and JimBob aka J'Chelle and Boob

Message added by cm-soupsipper,

Closure Notice: This Thread is now closed due to the name (and much of the posting within it). Please be mindful going forward by naming topics in a way that invites a healthy community conversation. If you name something for a cheap laugh, this thread may be closed later because it encourages discrimination and harm. 

• Start Topic

50 minutes ago, GeeGolly said:

With 20 asses to wipe and a half dozen or so lady parts at the TTH, I hope the JB & M stocked up on toilet paper before the hoarding began.

“This is all your fault Jana!” 

• LOL 9
1 hour ago, galaxychaser said:

More like $15.

Passed through one of the shell companies first, of course. 

1 hour ago, GeeGolly said:

With 20 asses to wipe and a half dozen or so lady parts at the TTH, I hope the JB & M stocked up on toilet paper before the hoarding began.

Well, they already practice social distancing by never leaving the tin mansion.  I don’t think self quarantining is different than their current lifestyle. 

• Love 14
17 hours ago, galaxychaser said:

With a family that size I bet they have a warehouse full of tp and supplies.

We've seen them greedily snatch up dozens of free donuts, we saw them hoard supplies while 'helping' in the Bahamas.  There is no doubt they've got a warehouseful of stuff that won't be shared with anyone and they're undoubtedly going out now and clearing shelves in their local stores to deepen their own stock, not caring what happens to the heathens.

• Love 11
20 hours ago, jcbrown said:

I still don't understand a property with four bedrooms, four kitchens, and nine bathrooms. It has to be designed to be a compound, I guess?

I don't think so. I think it was built with frequent, lavish entertaining in mind.

Back in around 1970 (give or take a few years) when it was built, the owner said he intended it to be a real showpiece in the manner of the huge-windowed, sweeping-curve-type architectures that were an offshoot (often badly done, though) of the Frank Lloyd Wright open-floor-plan houses, according to what I read. And it's in what was, at the time, a small but pretty pricey, upscale subdivision.

I recently spent a few years living in a neighborhood with that style of house (not weird like the misfire roundhouse, but the based-on-Wright thing)....and the houses were definitely meant for entertaining. (I grew up near that neighborhood, too, so I saw that lifestyle in operation when I was a kid as well...) The people who built them are or would be now in their 90s or 100s, and the whole world in which they built those houses has changed. 

The wealthy rising-middle-age folks then were a real at-home cocktail-party sort of generation., I think. At-home adult-centered social life and organizational life as in churches and synagogues and so on were way more thriving in America then than they are now -- the "bowling alone" phenomenon was just on the brink of happening.

So it wasn't unusual to build a house for a smallish family (not that many bedrooms) but of a size and layout that would suit big parties, when the lights from the huge high windows would shine out onto the lawn and you could hear the music and the tinkling of glasses from inside.

The extra kitchens in the round house aren't all full kitchens -- they're more likely to have been intended as entertaining kitchens/bars (sometimes you want a kitchen that the caterer can set up in, for example -- and it's convenient if that isn't the family kitchen...) ...and the bathrooms would be there to not inconvenience the guests. And it has an absolutely immense circular driveway for parking all the party cars -- the Cadillac Eldorados and Lincoln Continentals -- off the street. And the huge round elevated patio opening out from the big social rooms -- a definite party thing. A family that needs only four bedrooms (and at least one of those for an overnight guest, certainly) wouldn't fill that patio.  But a big party of family, friends and business associates would. 

I'm pretty sure the original owner of the house lived into the 2000s or 2010s, though, and in the process he got old and the whole entertaining thing fell by the wayside for decades....And the house kind of fell by the wayside, too. ... And maybe he got crazier about guns along the way, too. 😁

Edited by Churchhoney
  • Useful 12
  • Love 12
On 3/15/2020 at 11:59 AM, Churchhoney said:

I don't think so. I think it was built with frequent, lavish entertaining in mind.

Back in around 1970 (give or take a few years) when it was built, the owner said he intended it to be a real showpiece in the manner of the huge-windowed, sweeping-curve-type architectures that were an offshoot (often badly done, though) of the Frank Lloyd Wright open-floor-plan houses, according to what I read. And it's in what was, at the time, a small but pretty pricey, upscale subdivision.

I recently spent a few years living in a neighborhood with that style of house (not weird like the misfire roundhouse, but the based-on-Wright thing)....and the houses were definitely meant for entertaining. (I grew up near that neighborhood, too, so I saw that lifestyle in operation when I was a kid as well...) The people who built them are or would be now in their 90s or 100s, and the whole world in which they built those houses has changed. 

The wealthy rising-middle-age folks then were a real at-home cocktail-party sort of generation., I think. At-home adult-centered social life and organizational life as in churches and synagogues and so on were way more thriving in America then than they are now -- the "bowling alone" phenomenon was just on the brink of happening.

So it wasn't unusual to build a house for a smallish family (not that many bedrooms) but of a size and layout that would suit big parties, when the lights from the huge high windows would shine out onto the lawn and you could hear the music and the tinkling of glasses from inside.

The extra kitchens in the round house aren't all full kitchens -- they're more likely to have been intended as entertaining kitchens/bars (sometimes you want a kitchen that the caterer can set up in, for example -- and it's convenient if that isn't the family kitchen...) ...and the bathrooms would be there to not inconvenience the guests. And it has an absolutely immense circular driveway for parking all the party cars -- the Cadillac Eldorados and Lincoln Continentals -- off the street. And the huge round elevated patio opening out from the big social rooms -- a definite party thing. A family that needs only four bedrooms (and at least one of those for an overnight guest, certainly) wouldn't fill that patio.  But a big party of family, friends and business associates would. 

I'm pretty sure the original owner of the house lived into the 2000s or 2010s, though, and in the process he got old and the whole entertaining thing fell by the wayside for decades....And the house kind of fell by the wayside, too. ... And maybe he got crazier about guns along the way, too. 😁

Your explanation makes a lot of sense.  Also, back when the home was built it was common for children of the same sex to share bedrooms.  Four bedrooms means one for the parents, one for guests, one for the boys, and one for the girls.  Only the very rich had enough bedrooms for each adult family member to have their own, and even then the young children all stayed in the nursery.  

• Love 3
On 3/15/2020 at 11:59 AM, Churchhoney said:

I believe two of the kitchens are real kitchens. The third kitchen is a pantry/kitchen the size of a real kitchen that lacks stove/heat sources.   Fourth kitchen is a strip of cabinets wetbar. 

I also think the Duggars add the secure room to store guns. 

On the bedrooms, the bedrooms don't appear to be too near each other.  They seem more intended for adult house parties. Children's bedrooms are usually closer to parents. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
43 minutes ago, JoanArc said:

Uh...

Um...

Michelle and Jim Bob sold an orgy house. 

Uh, uhm ...

Hey, you all done now? Wash your hands, grab your aprons, I call kitchen number one!

Edited by GeeGolly
  • LOL 8
4 hours ago, Rabbittron said:

I wonder if Lolly likes Blobs pop?

If she did, I'm not sure she would have offered as sex advice to soon-to-marry daughters "Don't worry. It doesn't take very long." 

Edited by Churchhoney
  • LOL 6
12 hours ago, Churchhoney said:

If she did, I'm not sure she would have offered as sex advice to soon-to-marry daughters "Don't worry. It doesn't take very long." 

I bet you that she didn't offer them that advice. 

Edited by Rabbittron
46 minutes ago, dargosmydaddy said:

Ah, damage control... "Look, only the actual occupants of the house are here!"

With Jana, somebody who was just out in a large crowd of people a few days ago.

Bonus points: she was doing her job she was completely unqualified for. 

• Love 6
9 minutes ago, 3 is enough said:

Jennifer still wearing her rag bag dress.

Where are Jason and Jeremiah?  Aren't they still at home?

i wondered that too.

one of them was maybe taking the video but does the other live with JED! at his faux address?

this was a dual purpose video - we are somewhat social distancing and see JED! does not live here

• LOL 1
  • Love 5
7 hours ago, floridamom said:

There's Michelle holding on to Josie yet again. I can't figure out why Michelle, the 'hands off' mother always has her hands on Josie in photos.

Josie and Josh are the only two children that MEchelle ever actually bonded with IMO.

• Love 12

I thought Jordyn was wearing peach knee-high socks in the singing video and then realized she was bare foot and wearing white leggings that go just past her knees.

• Love 1

so JB wins again. all those duggar LLC's just got a giant loop hole

from washington post today

April 14, 2020 at 8:30 a.m. EDT

'More than 80 percent of the benefits of a tax change tucked into the coronavirus relief package Congress passed last month will go to those who earn more than $1 million annually, according to a report by a nonpartisan congressional body expected to be released Tuesday.

The provision, inserted into the legislation by Senate Republicans, temporarily suspends a limitation on how much owners of businesses formed as “pass-through” entities can deduct against their nonbusiness income, such as capital gains, to reduce their tax liability. The limitation was created as part of the 2017 Republican tax law to offset other tax cuts to firms in that legislation.

Suspending the limitation will cost taxpayers about $90 billion in 2020 alone, part of a set of tax changes that will add close to $170 billion to the national deficit over the next 10 years, according to the Joint Committee on Taxation (JCT), the nonpartisan congressional body."

Edited by crazy8s
2 hours ago, crazy8s said:

so JB wins again. all those duggar LLC's just got a giant loop hole

from washington post today

April 14, 2020 at 8:30 a.m. EDT

'More than 80 percent of the benefits of a tax change tucked into the coronavirus relief package Congress passed last month will go to those who earn more than $1 million annually, according to a report by a nonpartisan congressional body expected to be released Tuesday.

The provision, inserted into the legislation by Senate Republicans, temporarily suspends a limitation on how much owners of businesses formed as “pass-through” entities can deduct against their nonbusiness income, such as capital gains, to reduce their tax liability. The limitation was created as part of the 2017 Republican tax law to offset other tax cuts to firms in that legislation.

Suspending the limitation will cost taxpayers about $90 billion in 2020 alone, part of a set of tax changes that will add close to $170 billion to the national deficit over the next 10 years, according to the Joint Committee on Taxation (JCT), the nonpartisan congressional body."

😡😡😡

• Love 5

don't they know the songs they sing in church?

how old is Josie now? michelle has to point out the words for her to follow along.

and is that Jackson on the left? if so he has finally hit a big growth spurt so should start losing his hair any day now

last week Jason was shown on stage at Pa Caldwell's church - maybe he was on live during the streaming church at some point so was dressing the part and yay Jason! some duggar male with decent black dress shoes

final observation - nice the video included their under counter garbage bin. For being in the media forever and a day, they still have no idea on optics at all

• Love 4

so no Jordyn, Jana, Justin shown.

right at the beginning the camera veers left a bit and another male is there. arm shown with a short sleeve blue t. hmmm wonder is JED! was not social distancing

• Love 1
13 minutes ago, crazy8s said:

how old is Josie now? michelle has to point out the words for her to follow along.

I think that's a Michelle thing, constantly feeling the need to baby the youngest. I doubt Josie actually needed her to do it.

40 minutes ago, BigBingerBro said:

I'll bet that Josh, Anna and kids are out of range... you can catch the one lost girl glance over at the end probably to where they are standing.

Well, someone had to be the cameraperson! To be fair, though, they're missing a couple Howlers, too, so it could have been them. There's a quick glimpse of what appears to be the bill of a white baseball cap worn by someone tall next to Jennifer, and the edge of a male arm next to Jackson, too.

• Love 4
3 hours ago, dargosmydaddy said:

I think that's a Michelle thing, constantly feeling the need to baby the youngest. I doubt Josie actually needed her to do it.

That's my thought as well. If you re-watch the video and focus on Josie, you can see she's barely looking at the page, yet singing the song perfectly. I think Michelle is so checked out she has no idea where her kids are at developmentally.

• Love 10
8 hours ago, GeeGolly said:

They set up for church and a church family video chat by standing in the kitchen? They couldn't have sat in the living room and put the computer on a stool? Like who does that?

Well, they do things a little differently. 😉

I'm seriously cracking up, though, because yeah it's weird. LOL

• LOL 7

Boobchelle are speaking at what would normally be the first day of ATI Family Camp. Who wants to take one for the team?  😁

eta: Saw an instastory that also has added Jessa to the list of speakers. Who said she was breaking free of Gothard? Apparently not.

Edited by Sew Sumi
  • LOL 6
  • Love 1