Type keyword(s) to search

S10.E06: Read Between the Signs

• Start Topic

Yes. Which is the reason I mentioned "context." Talking about fucking is not the same as saying, for example, "what the fuck?" 

And which is the reason I mentioned that was one of the definitions of the word, and probably what people associate the most with that word.

Hopefully the parent's of the friends of Denise's kids will be able to explain to their kids the difference in context ("Now sweetie, remember carefully, what was the context Mrs. Richards used that word for, it makes a difference now"). I mean, I guess it's ok, these days apparently it's ok to say fuck in any context and discuss penis sizes and not ok to mention lesbians and threesomes within earshot of kids...

I agree, but I think she left like a total coward. I don't know why these women feel the need to even mention her name.

It was fun to see LVP's comments about Adrienne not showing up for the season 3 reunion come back and bite her in the ass when she skipped last year's reunion.

The Hadid sisters at least had the physical attributes of being a model - or at least Gigi did and Bella was able to after extensive plastic surgery

Plus they had a certain charisma the Hamlim girls just don't have.

• Love 3
2 hours ago, amarante said:

The Hamlin girls aren't model material and probably aren't acting material either. They are more like the Bruce Willis/Demi Moore spawn who exist on the fringes of the entertainment business solely because of their parents. Luckily they have no need to earn money. The Hamlin spawn probably aren't going to inherit as much as the Willis kids although by "ordinary" standards they are obviously going to be quite well off living off their parents money.

This is sort of in a nutshell why I tend to hate celebrities and have been boycotting their award shows for decades - there are so many worthwhile things to do out there that don't involve "photo shoots" and being famous and they literally do not understand that.  Having money and "followers" clearly does not stave off anxiety, depression and addiction the way having a passion and purpose in your life does.  (See every cast member of VDP Rules as examples). 

• Useful 1
  • Love 5
On 5/21/2020 at 10:54 AM, Pondlass1 said:

The scene of Kyle playing with her dogs... why was she strutting like her thong was too tight. Looked so peculiar. 

I noticed that too.  Watching that scene, I was thinking that Kyle is imitating LVP playing out in the yard with her animals.  I know Kyle loves her dogs but it just seemed contrived.

• LOL 2
  • Love 6
(edited)
19 hours ago, JAYJAY1979 said:

Kyle...now with Kim and LVP gone...we all see that she truly is evil.  I'm guessing she's always been a bad seed even as a child.

Let's not forget Kyle's mother is Big Kathy and her sisters are Kim Richards and Kathy Hilton. The apple doesn't fall far from the tree.

Edited by Rahul
  • Love 14
18 hours ago, amarante said:

Technically speaking Mauricio is of European Jewish descent. His grandparents (or whoever) fled to Mexico instead of the US. I don't think of him as Latino but it would be interesting to know how he classifies himself on the census. 

The census just asks for race, not ethnicity.  My husband, who is Mexican, and I have the hardest time filling it out for him- nothing fits.  Sometimes we put in "other" and try to define it.  I wonder how other Latinos handle it?

• Love 2
(edited)

I never thought I could hate any hw more than Brandi but Dorit is there. She is so rotten to the core, it´s unreal (so is Rinna but at least she´s been on tv and is married to HH) and she´s not even drunk. I know it´s Kyle´s time to get her comeuppance but I just seriously hope and pray that Dorit gets to be next.

Edited by halkatla
  • LOL 2
  • Love 6
21 hours ago, biakbiak said:

Was the lunch with Garcelle’s friends the most people of color they have ever had on this show?

Exactly.

It would be great if they had Cynthia Bailey transfer to this show and team up with Garcelle.

Vyle would shit herself.

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
(edited)
1 hour ago, SemiCharmedLife said:

The census just asks for race, not ethnicity.  My husband, who is Mexican, and I have the hardest time filling it out for him- nothing fits.  Sometimes we put in "other" and try to define it.  I wonder how other Latinos handle it?

A lot of forms ask demographics and have Hispanic as one of the choices. I was wondering how Mauricio self identifies since he doesn’t appear to identify culturally versus having minimal identification with Judaism. Not that the Umansku family practices Judaism but as I recall Kyle converted just as Elizabeth Taylor did. 😂

It was just an idle though since a poster said he was a representative of the Brown Community and I have never thought of him in that way. 

Edited by amarante
2 hours ago, MrsRafaelBarba said:

Is it just me or Mauricio really DGAF anymore?

I think the marriage is on it's last legs and Kyle knows it.

I just wonder if that's the cause of Kyle's anxieties, and she is really out of sorts.

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
(edited)

I don’t understand the problem with Kyle and Teddi’s friendship. It reminds me of Rinna and Eileen’s, having each other’s backs. It’s not odd to be closer to one friend over another. Dorit just seems pressed.

I was so glad Garcelle told Kyle to her face that she felt slighted and dismissed by her. Kyle can’t say that Garcelle’s attitude came out of nowhere, when Garcelle was brutally honest and not fake about her feelings to her face. Garcelle didn’t backstab her.

Edited by TenaciousWarrior
  • Love 6
On 5/21/2020 at 6:53 PM, Rosebud1970 said:

But, but, but...they're Louis Vuitton pajamas. In case you missed that, she had a matching hair ornament.

Makes me wonder. Is LV that hard up for marketing that they need to lend her branded merch? Because I doubt she actually purchased that outfit. I did a bit of research and the outfit is from a prior year's collection and there are 'replicas' available. New, it was around $5000.

We know she didn't buy it new.

On 5/21/2020 at 7:02 PM, ParadoxLost said:

Dorit probably uses a designer clothes rental service.

Dorit may rent all those designer duds (as evidenced by the portable clothing racks in her bedroom, rather than the clothes actually hanging in an actual closet), but it wouldn't surprise me in the least if over half of the stuff she wears are really good knock-offs.  

• Love 2
(edited)
1 hour ago, janie2002 said:

I get that vibe, she is giving insecure vibes. 

Yep. She’s always been insecure but seems even more so this season. 

I also noticed in the scenes where she’s away talking to Mauricio he looks like he’s living it up without her. Certainly doesn’t look like he’s missing her much. 

Having said that, HH didn’t look too broken up being away from Lisa either. 

Edited by Sweet-tea
  • Love 4
2 hours ago, RealHousewife said:

I don’t think it’s fair to suggest Kyle is racist for not getting along with one woman of color. 

While I agree with this, I don't think it's unfair to point out that she might have an unconscious bias towards Garcelle. It very much could be that the two of them just don't mesh because of personalities but I think it's still a conversation worth having. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
(edited)
1 hour ago, The Ringo Kidd said:

I hope Garcelle will agree.

But she doesn’t seem t be on the same page.

Hmm not saying you’re wrong. I just haven’t heard much other than Kyle who’s the OG not being warm and welcoming to Garcelle, as the newbie. 

While I agree with this, I don't think it's unfair to point out that she might have an unconscious bias towards Garcelle. It very much could be that the two of them just don't mesh because of personalities but I think it's still a conversation worth having. 

Sure. I'm by no means saying Kyle can't possibly be racist as I don't know her. I just remember even prior to this season it was brought up that she hasn't been seen filming with black friends and that she must be racist. No one ever said that about other housewives, so I didn't think that was fair either. The viewers don't know everyone in her life and why her close circle is what it is. Plus she's the only one who married a person of color. She didn't sit there and other Joyce the way Brandi did or laugh at the black people can't swim comment the way another beloved housewife did. 

While racism is possible, my first thought is Garcelle is gorgeous and famous, and perhaps that takes some attention away from Kyle. Kyle is such a pretty lady imo but seems insecure. My guess is it's not that Kyle feels superior to Garcelle as a white woman, but that she feels inferior next to this statuesque knockout actress. 

Edited by RealHousewife
  • Love 6
7 hours ago, OFDgal said:

I noticed that too.  Watching that scene, I was thinking that Kyle is imitating LVP playing out in the yard with her animals.  I know Kyle loves her dogs but it just seemed contrived.

Kyle has ideas of how she wants things to look on TV. She gets mad and cries when things don't go the way she wants. She likes Teddi, because Teddi will always try to make her look good, and never confront her. Now that I think about it, the NY ladies are cool in that they can argue and fight, and then get over it 10 min. later. Kyle wants 100% adoration at all times. Maurico does seem to be very romantic and caring, and her daughters are also very sweet to  her. I don't think she likes anything to be said or done that makes her look bad in any way, cuz she sort of has this idea in her head that she's this perfect star that everyone loves and wants to protect. When people call her out, it shatters this character she's developed for herself that she wants to portray on camera. 

Lisa V did very little to call out Kyle. Because Lisa V doesn't really give a shit about Kyle or her motives or drives. So Kyle liked her because she didn't really challenge her, and didn't care that she didn't challenge her because she didn't care. 

• Love 5
3 hours ago, TenaciousWarrior said:

I was so glad Garcelle told Kyle to her face that she felt slighted and dismissed by her. Kyle can’t say that Garcelle’s attitude came out of nowhere, when Garcelle was brutally honest and not fake about her feelings to her face. Garcelle didn’t backstab her.

I know they overplay pre-show relationships but Garcelle knows both Denise and Rinna from before she joined the show.  I do wonder how much of Garcelle's feelings are informed or reinforced by Denise's dislike of Kyle and Rinna's pot stirring.

Its not that I think Garcelle is wrong about Kyle being totally self absorbed but

• -Garcelle doesn't seem to film with anyone all that much.
  • -Every time she approaches Kyle its when she's in a screaming match with Doirt and the rest of the table is piling on
  • It doesn't seem like Teddi or Dorit have made anymore of an effort to get to know her than Kyle has

And also, Garcelle is one of those housewives that goes on tv saying stuff like I don't think my kids know about their father's affair while she is filming a tv show talking about how their father had an affair. It makes me not take the things she says and does at face value.

• Useful 1
  • Love 9

My guess is it's not that Kyle feels superior to Garcelle as a white woman, but that she feels inferior next to this statuesque knockout actress. 

Yeah, whatever problems Kyle and Garcelle may have with each other, I don't think any of it seems to be race related.

• Love 7
On 5/20/2020 at 9:52 PM, whydoievencare said:

OMG, how hypocritical of Erika/Erica to remind people that they are guests in her home when things were getting a little heated at the table.  She was pretty rude about Denise trying to stop the sex talk at her BBQ.

YEP! I wanted someone to say "I thought we were at Erika Jayne's house" in the exact same tone that she said "I thought we were at Wild Thing's house" just to show how much of a hypocrite she actually is. 

• LOL 5
  • Love 6
20 hours ago, Hiyo said:

Yes, having Cynthia on this show would be interesting.

Cynthia+Bailey+Kyle+Richards+WCRF+Unforg

That would be great - I like Cynthia and she deserves to get away from “Nay-nay.”

• Love 1
23 hours ago, RealHousewife said:

While racism is possible, my first thought is Garcelle is gorgeous and famous, and perhaps that takes some attention away from Kyle. Kyle is such a pretty lady imo but seems insecure. My guess is it's not that Kyle feels superior to Garcelle as a white woman, but that she feels inferior next to this statuesque knockout actress. 

^THIS^ right up here! Yup. The thing about Vyle Kyle is that she's totally transparent and is a really terrible liar. You can always see right through that bitch.

22 hours ago, bravofan27 said:

Kyle has ideas of how she wants things to look on TV. She gets mad and cries when things don't go the way she wants. She likes Teddi, because Teddi will always try to make her look good, and never confront her. Now that I think about it, the NY ladies are cool in that they can argue and fight, and then get over it 10 min. later. Kyle wants 100% adoration at all times. Maurico does seem to be very romantic and caring, and her daughters are also very sweet to  her. I don't think she likes anything to be said or done that makes her look bad in any way, cuz she sort of has this idea in her head that she's this perfect star that everyone loves and wants to protect. When people call her out, it shatters this character she's developed for herself that she wants to portray on camera. 

Lisa V did very little to call out Kyle. Because Lisa V doesn't really give a shit about Kyle or her motives or drives. So Kyle liked her because she didn't really challenge her, and didn't care that she didn't challenge her because she didn't care. 

Annnnnnd ^THIS^ right here too! That is Kyle spot ON. She's so fake ass fake that she doesn't even know HOW to be real anymore. Everything is just a superficial shell to project the perfect Beverly Hills wife, mother, reality TV show persona. If she is legit struggling with anxiety, it's probably because when she's alone and nobody else is there, she has nothing, no substance at all, and she knows that but hides from it with all her busyness.

• Love 6
On 5/20/2020 at 10:43 PM, Legalbeagle421 said:

This is probably an unpopular opinion and a stupid hill to die on but I’m just gonna say it. In normal circumstances, I would agree with Denise that the women should have stuck to more appropriate topics of conversation when her children and their friends were eating dinner. But when you are filming a reality tv show where arguments break out over nothing left and right and f bombs are flung, don’t invite your children’s friends over for a filmed event. The only reason that dinner was interesting and thus shown is because of the sex talk and Kyle’s subsequent breakdown. It is a stupid issue for them to be rehashing but I agree with Sutton and glad she brings this up next week. Why were the kids there? 

Denise knows what show she signed up for and I’m sure the parents who signed the waiver for their kids to be seen on television know what this show is about. I’m also just tired of seeing the children too, so I’m on the “leave the children elsewhere train”.

Someone tweeted Kyle about this and she said she wouldn’t have her kids around at this type of event. That would have been the way to go. 

I agree 100%.  There wasn't just the likelihood of f-bombs and sex talk, but also a chance that wineglasses would be thrown.  Having the kids and their friends right there, apparently easily within earshot, made no sense to me.  What exactly did Denise think would happen?  They would all have a leisurely, quiet, respectable dinner, and then go home?  She knows what this show is about, she knows these women, and she knows how these events go.

Under normal circumstances, in my (for example) normal life, yes - Of course people would be on their at least somewhat best behavior if kids were around.  But this is not normal life.  This is reality TV.   Denise knew exactly what was likely to happen, so she gets no sympathy from me.  

• Useful 1
  • Love 5
1 hour ago, DebbieM4 said:

Denise knew exactly what was likely to happen, so she gets no sympathy from me.  

That is exactly why no person who goes on a reality show should complain and whine about how their actions are perceived by viewers. Looking at you, Kyle.

• Love 7
On 5/20/2020 at 9:18 PM, ShawnaLanne said:

Because I'm bored, I'm back. So Harry and LR, don't really seem like a couple, just two good friends with kids together. I bet they have a good working married but separate relationship.

Years ago, there was a photo of her canoodling with someone not Harry Hamlin.

I think they have a great friendship but that's all.  They just don't see the need to divorce.

• Love 1
(edited)
On 5/21/2020 at 7:46 PM, Set Them Free said:

I think the reason why Denise is mad at Kyle is because Kyle is the one that asked Aaron to explain what he does for a living on camera.   Denise is going to be outright hostile to Kyle for the rest of the season about everything she does, because it really was that embarrassing.

I also remember rewatching the dinner at Denise’s.  Maybe it is editing.  But the first time Denise tried to shush the dinner conversation because kids were present was when Kyle said the word “lesbian”.  It wasn’t even sexually explicit, just something along the lines of “do you think Teddy and I are lesbians?”  So there is some confusion in my mind as to what exactly was the taboo topic that cannot be discussed in front of teenagers.  Because it seemed to be the idea that two women could love each other, rather than actual sex acts...

This. (above in bold).

That was no throw away scene at that that dinner. Let us remember that as the season rolls on.

Ok, what Aaron does for a living does sound weird. Yes, and he had even a more difficult time explaining it. Didn't help that he had a drink in him (as everyone did, it was social dinner, not a sales conference). I think Kyle smelled that opportunity to put him on the spot, diminish him, and embarrass Denise. I actually felt sorry for Aaron. I don't think he's a bad guy, he just runs an off the beaten path, New Age business. Hey its southern California.

Kyle seated at the head of the table, not just as the host, but as the head mistress lording over her minions. She came for Aaron. I never had a strong dislike for Kyle throughout the years, but that time, she was being full on mean girl bully. 

Edited by Bossa Nova
  • LOL 1
  • Love 7
7 hours ago, suomi said:

Maybe this should go in Denise's thread, I don't know, but there's an ongoing conversation here.

We've seen kids at gatherings before, I won't list them and quantify the type of event or activity but it's nothing new.

Twice, maybe three times, someone told Denise at her event that her house is "cute." Not hey, what a great view or wow, I bet your family loves living here - your house is cute. A minimal observation, at best. (If someone said something besides cute I missed it, mea culpa).

Her place is not new or upscale and the lawn looks like they do their own yard work but, hey, a lot of Malibu is like that. (Heh, and old money is often like that. Confident, assured, nothing to prove). And her guests were advised to wear yard shoes. Ehew. 

They expressed more interest and approval when they went camping than they did when they were guests at Denise's home. The messages they're sending to her are intended to show the ragamuffin who has clout and who measures up and who deserves respect 'round here. (Bring it). 

Erika Girardi (not Erika Jayne) got more genuine effort and enthusiasm on the travel bus for her CUNT necklace than Denise got for her obviously kid-friendly pizza and sundae bar gathering.

A new element is in play since Denise joined.

She's had minor roles and major roles in film and TV; she's done commercials and a shit ton of magazine covers; she posed nude for Playboy a few months after a pregnancy; she's walked many genuine (not vanity) runways; she's placed respectably on Sexiest and Most Beautiful lists; she wrote a memoir; her (solo) reality show ran for two seasons; she generously contributes time and money to numerous charities (pets, disaster relief, cancer, the needs of newborns).

As a single women, she adopted a special needs infant and mothered her ex's two sons for an extended period while their parents were drugged up.

Except for two episodes she appeared in on the ex's Two And A Half Men sitcom, the new element in play is that her entire career is due to her solo efforts and hustle. No successful husband or boyfriend or sugar daddy or sweet divorce settlement entered into it. She pays her own way. She may not have a lot but what she does have she has earned by herself (while also remaining exceptionally close to and caring for her parents during their health issues). 

In addition to all that, she can look fine when she goes glam but her go-to is jeans (or shorts) with minimal makeup and a high pony. They don't know how to handle the total package that is Denise, who (perhaps because of editing) was the only one who brought a hostess gift for Erika. (I'm guessing it wasn't editing).

She has them outgunned and outclassed while barely exerting herself. Thank goodness for her potty mouth, it gives them something NOKD (Not Our Kind, Dear) to hang on her. Phew. 

LOL. 

Cheers, Suomi. Well written and summarized.

Team Denise here. 

• Love 11

Can Boy George weigh in soon with his thoughts about Dorit's revealing attempt to lesbian-shame Kyle and Teddi? Maybe I'll tweet him. Those comments are every bit as revolting as racist comments are to me. Even if they happen to be scissoring into the next dimension, what's wrong with that? #karmachameleon

And they all stayed silent!

Oh and "E"? You forfeited playing the parenting card when you left your son behind to live your dream of stripping/landing a man with bucks. I hope Denise says that to you at some point. 

• Love 4
On 5/22/2020 at 9:53 PM, Callaphera said:

That's basically how I feel about it. I don't think that Kyle and Garcelle's issues, such as they are, are really related to race. But I also wouldn't want to dismiss it as a factor. As of right now, I haven't seen any affirmative evidence that Kyle hasn't gotten close to Garcelle because Garcelle is black. But there is always the possibility. 

6 hours ago, Bossa Nova said:

This. (above in bold).

That was no throw away scene at that that dinner. Let us remember that as the season rolls on.

Ok, what Aaron does for a living does sound weird. Yes, and he had even a more difficult time explaining it. Didn't help that he had a drink in him (as everyone did, it was social dinner, not a sales conference). I think Kyle smelled that opportunity to put him on the spot, diminish him, and embarrass Denise. I actually felt sorry for Aaron. I don't think he's a bad guy, he just runs an off the beaten path, New Age business. Hey its southern California.

Kyle seated at the head of the table, not just as the host, but as the head mistress lording over her minions. She came for Aaron. I never had a strong dislike for Kyle throughout the years, but that time, she was being full on mean girl bully. 

I... really don't understand this at all. If Aaron can't explain what he does without devolving into woo-speak and Snake Oil Salesman tactics, that isn't on Kyle. I don't think Kyle or anyone at the table thought that Aaron would sound like such a looney-tunes con man. I don't think that they anticipated he would be so inarticulate in his comments.  I suspect that Kyle thought she was just giving Aaron a chance to talk about what he does; it isn't her fault that apparently what he does is IMO a bit shady. 

• Love 4
On 5/20/2020 at 8:15 PM, Keywestclubkid said:

Why does it seem like Rina and Harry dont really see each other that much and Harry really doesn’t mind lol 

Yes, that was odd when she was saying "you look like you're in good shape" like an old friend.  I don't think they see much of each other, and from what they show on the show, when they do, they talk about the kids exclusively.

• Love 3
On 5/20/2020 at 9:01 PM, LibertarianSlut said:

Erika’s dancing was pretty, pretty good.  I remember last season when she had her concert and the music went off and she couldn’t really move other than to shimmy, so I was pleasantly surprised.  

I agree that her dancing in that brief scene for 1/20th of one number was good.  But Chicago involves nonstop dance numbers for 2+ hours.  I understand she did actually go on on Broadway before the shutdown, so I guess she got it down, but based on her tiredness after that one little practice session I wouldn't have had high hopes.

• Love 2
(edited)
On 5/22/2020 at 3:05 PM, SemiCharmedLife said:

I just completed the 2020 Census online.  Along with the race question, you are asked how you define, see, or describe yourself ( don’t recall the exact wording).  Ethnicity may have been the word used.  In your husband’s case, Mexican would be the answer.

Edited by tinderbox
  • Love 1

Just an observation as to why Denise seems to really be gunning for Kyle.  Is it because Kyle put Aaron on the spot at the dinner party?  Maybe Denise blames Kyle for making Aaron look like an idiot.

i don’t get why the ladies have a problem with Teddy & Kyle.  Rinna & Dorit are like a pack of rabid dogs when anyone says anything. What’s the difference?  I would love someone to ‘talk about the husband’ to Rinna. 

I’m also wondering where all the fairy dust & unicorns went this season? Last season they were all sooo happy that LVP was gone, & now all the tension is gone & everyone is best friends!  What happened?????

Also, I can’t stand Garcelle.  

• Love 4
On 5/21/2020 at 10:48 AM, nexxie said:

To me it looks like she wants to use this to showcase her design skills (such as they are) and create a new showcase for herself.

All these rich t.v. People always have to have a scheme.  They open up a shop and stamp their name on it, or sell some shit like sneakers and stamp their name on it, and so on.  Can’t they just go into an office like a regular person for a job?  Go to Macy’s and stand behind the makeup counter and sell.  Kyle .. always sitting and slathering on that makeup one inch thick To go to a friends house.  They all become experts without credentials.

• LOL 4
  • Love 2

I... really don't understand this at all. If Aaron can't explain what he does without devolving into woo-speak and Snake Oil Salesman tactics, that isn't on Kyle. I don't think Kyle or anyone at the table thought that Aaron would sound like such a looney-tunes con man. I don't think that they anticipated he would be so inarticulate in his comments.  I suspect that Kyle thought she was just giving Aaron a chance to talk about what he does; it isn't her fault that apparently what he does is IMO a bit shady. 

Yeah, Aaron dug his own grave during that scene, Kyle really isn't to blame for Mr. Cancer is Your Friend! embarrassing himself.

• Love 11
1 hour ago, Silver Bells said:

All these rich t.v. People always have to have a scheme.  They open up a shop and stamp their name on it, or sell some shit like sneakers and stamp their name on it, and so on.  Can’t they just go into an office like a regular person for a job?  Go to Macy’s and stand behind the makeup counter and sell.  Kyle .. always sitting and slathering on that makeup one inch thick To go to a friends house.  They all become experts without credentials.

True - but the real problem is people buy their stuff. Since my teen years, I’ve said if a company wants me to advertise their name on my body, they need to pay me.

• Love 3
(edited)
10 hours ago, StardustMemories said:

I agree that her dancing in that brief scene for 1/20th of one number was good.  But Chicago involves nonstop dance numbers for 2+ hours.  I understand she did actually go on on Broadway before the shutdown, so I guess she got it down, but based on her tiredness after that one little practice session I wouldn't have had high hopes.

Speaking of .. didn’t Wendy Williams do Chicago too .. or was it someone else?  If it was Wendy, she danced like crap on “Dancing with the Stars”.   I’m actually surprised they picked Erika to do Chicago.  Whenever I saw her dance with her boys, they did a lot of lifting and gymnastics, rather than dancing.  I would have liked to see Erika tho.  Maybe I’m wrong.  She had to be decent to be on Broadway.

Edited by Silver Bells
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, Silver Bells said:

Speaking of .. didn’t Wendy Williams do Chicago too .. or was it someone else?  If it was Wendy, she danced like crap on “Dancing with the Stars”.   I’m actually surprised they picked Erika to do Chicago.  Whenever I saw her dance with her boys, they did a lot of lifting and gymnastics, rather than dancing.  I would have liked to see Erika tho.  Maybe I’m wrong.  She had to be decent to be on Broadway.

Chicago is one of my favorite B'way shows, I think Erika would be very entertaining to see on stage, she loves to be on stage which is half of the talent you need to make it.

When things get back to normal should we plan a Primetimer bus trip to NYC? Anyone? Seriously, I may retire if my job actually goes away after my furlough so I am up for a road trip, anyone?

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
12 hours ago, StardustMemories said:

She has definitely improved from her DWTS appearance.  I was shocked at how NOT good she was on there.  

• Love 1
6 hours ago, RHofOZ said:

I’m also wondering where all the fairy dust & unicorns went this season? Last season they were all sooo happy that LVP was gone, & now all the tension is gone & everyone is best friends!  What happened?????

Also, I can’t stand Garcelle.  

It was because it was all a lie. This poisonous coven of borderline cretins hated LVP and Vyle and Rinna wanted to take her place as the Queen of the show.

How is that working out for them.

I like Garcelle and I hope she will cut a bitch!

• Love 2
On 5/22/2020 at 4:55 PM, janie2002 said:

I get that vibe, she is giving insecure vibes. 

Maybe it's already been mentioned but maybe Kyle is going through menopause and then part of her is naturally batshit crazy.

Either way or anyway, I don't like her. 

• Love 1
On 5/24/2020 at 9:10 AM, Bossa Nova said:

This. (above in bold).

I have no proof of this, but something about the stilted way Kyle asked the question made it seem more producer driven to me.  I think the producers decided to make Aaron’s alternative beliefs a story line this season.  That Kyle complied does suggest that she doesn’t care about Denise.  And she deserves Denise’s counterpunch.  But I just don’t think Kyle decided on her own to go after Denise.  

• Love 4