Type keyword(s) to search

S10.E06: Read Between the Signs

• Start Topic

58 minutes ago, ParadoxLost said:

The difference for me is that this is a HWs dinner and I think that is how Ericka views this.  Ericka would lose her ever loving shit if a typical HWs dinner happened in Tom's presence.  So Erika doesn't bring him to them.  Even when she hosts like this episode, he joins for drinks ahead of the event and only about as long as they can be civil and then he leaves and she hosts the dinner/event alone.  I wouldn't be surprised if Ericka lays down ground rules for what does and doesn't happen in Tom's presence ahead of time.

Rinna is basically the same way with her family.  They basically do family filming.  Even when they did her kids DNA thing, Rinna went of to have dinner with the rest of the HWs and without her kids.

Denise had a dinner that included kids and none of the other HWs brought their kids.  There is a reason for that.  The other women know what happens at a HW dinner and their kids and some of their spouses are protected from it.

Denise knows the deal.  If she wanted to let her kids have their friends over too, the caterer could have set up dinner inside for them.  Denise was trying to manipulate the situation. by putting them on the lawn within earshot.  

She was either trying to host an event that didn't devolve into the typical HW dinner using her kids as a mechanism to control the adults or she was intending to use her kids to play the aggrieved parent who was horrified at their behavior.

In reality, Denise is less protective of her family and kids than the others are. 

Yes, it was a Ho-wife dinner but there were kids present.  These women should be adult enough to be able to keep their mouths shut about topics that aren't appropriate for kids until the kids aren't there.  I mean, can they not go through one dinner without screaming at each other and hurling accusations?   I think that dinner reflects far worse on Erika and Kyle than it does on Denise.  I get that Denise was concerned, probably more so because her daughters had friends over.  Regardless, it was Denise's house and if Denise asked them to stop, they should have stopped.  After all, Erika told Sutton it was her house and to pipe down.   I guess though different rules for different people, at least as far as Erika was concerned.

I also wanted to point out that I thought it was a kind gesture that Denise brought a hostess gift to Erika's dinner party.  I was brought up to do that too but I didn't see where any of the other ladies did that.  Very surprised that Sutton, with her so-called Southern manners, did not.

• Love 18

OT, but I remember watching Buffy the Vampire Slayer, and Willow's skirts in high school were as short as Cordelia's and Buffy's, but she always wore them with opaque tights.  None of the characters noticed, because the tights gave a different vibe.

On Topic,  Denise and Garcelle will regret being catty in front of Lisa Rinna.  I'll be interested if Rinna turns out to be the villain of the season.  Look how easily she riled up Teddi, and how much mileage she got out of that!

But I also wonder how long Kyle and Dorit will last against a cast full of people with real Hollywood connections.  Even Teddi has an A-list father.  Kyle may be enjoying the Halloween resurgence, but that won't last.  LVP at least had the wealth and estate (with exotic menagerie!) to stand against name recognition.

• Love 3
12 minutes ago, biakbiak said:

Was the lunch with Garcelle’s friends the most people of color they have ever had on this show?

Certainly the most in one sitting. This franchise has always been lily white, Mauricio and the Hadids excepted. 

• Love 4
12 minutes ago, ancslove said:

OT, but I remember watching Buffy the Vampire Slayer, and Willow's skirts in high school were as short as Cordelia's and Buffy's, but she always wore them with opaque tights.  None of the characters noticed, because the tights gave a different vibe.

On Topic,  Denise and Garcelle will regret being catty in front of Lisa Rinna.  I'll be interested if Rinna turns out to be the villain of the season.  Look how easily she riled up Teddi, and how much mileage she got out of that!

But I also wonder how long Kyle and Dorit will last against a cast full of people with real Hollywood connections.  Even Teddi has an A-list father.  Kyle may be enjoying the Halloween resurgence, but that won't last.  LVP at least had the wealth and estate (with exotic menagerie!) to stand against name recognition.

I don’t think Denise or Garcelle care if Rinna tells Kyle. Kyle is only going to cry and curse anyway. Kyle is the only one that thinks she’s the queen of BH!

• Love 9

I think the reason why Denise is mad at Kyle is because Kyle is the one that asked Aaron to explain what he does for a living on camera.   Denise is going to be outright hostile to Kyle for the rest of the season about everything she does, because it really was that embarrassing.

I also remember rewatching the dinner at Denise’s.  Maybe it is editing.  But the first time Denise tried to shush the dinner conversation because kids were present was when Kyle said the word “lesbian”.  It wasn’t even sexually explicit, just something along the lines of “do you think Teddy and I are lesbians?”  So there is some confusion in my mind as to what exactly was the taboo topic that cannot be discussed in front of teenagers.  Because it seemed to be the idea that two women could love each other, rather than actual sex acts...

• Love 5
17 hours ago, HeddaGabler said:

Oh my god, these bitches are terrible people all around. 

I'm struggling to understand Dorit's new business venture. The bathing suit stuff is completely over now (even under a different name)? Instead she is buying into a single location of a restaurant chain AND redecorating a room for it, without being compensated for her design labour? So, she is doing free work and giving them money, in exchange for part of the profits from a single restaurant? That doesn't seem like a great deal, lol, but what do I know. Buca-di-whatever appears to be a publicly traded company, so there's no larger deal than the endeavour at the single Encino location. 

I don't know why any of these women would think Kyle and Teddy's friendship is "weird" and I don't know why Kyle can't just tell them that she has grown closest to Teddy and *Shrug* it is what it is. Don't be so uncool, Kyle.

I know whats the big deal? If I was Teddy I would be like wtf... thanks mate 😂🤣

• Love 3
1 hour ago, nexxie said:

Show enough leg and suddenly one’s lady parts are on display - I remember that happened to Erika on this show. Yep, seems desperate.

How was the "Is this skirt too short?" 

"Yes. .. "

Good Im wearing it anyway... then fawning in the mirror. She really is in awe of herself.

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
(edited)

I started the season really not liking Sutton at all but she has won me over. I hate how they are treating her. I think that she is basically a shy, proper woman and these bitches are way too nasty for her. 

Now I wish I would have seen Erika in Chicago. She too has grown on me. 

This season is a snore. 

ETA- why was Mauricio eating a full meal in the bedroom? Don’t they have a kitchen? 
And the most important part- Kyle’s dogs for the win! 

Edited by tvfanatic13
  • Love 4
12 minutes ago, Pooky said:

How was the "Is this skirt too short?" 

"Yes. .. "

Good Im wearing it anyway... then fawning in the mirror. She really is in awe of herself.

That skirt scene with Mo made me think she’s trying hard to be sexy. Funny how Mo first said it was too short, then quickly added that she looked beautiful and shouldn’t wear it without him. But when she shook her shoulders and said she was all his when she got home - cringeworthy!

• LOL 1
  • Love 6
16 minutes ago, JAYJAY1979 said:

Kyle...now with Kim and LVP gone...we all see that she truly is evil.  I'm guessing she's always been a bad seed even as a child.

Really - evil? Nah. Perimenopausal? Maybe.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 7
2 hours ago, Sew Sumi said:

Certainly the most in one sitting. This franchise has always been lily white, Mauricio and the Hadids excepted. 

Technically speaking Mauricio is of European Jewish descent. His grandparents (or whoever) fled to Mexico instead of the US. I don't think of him as Latino but it would be interesting to know how he classifies himself on the census. 

• Love 1
9 hours ago, geauxaway said:

How close is that Buca to LAX?  Dorit walked in and said PK just landed and then it seemed like he walked in about 5 minutes later.  That’s not how LAX and / or LA traffic works AT ALL!   Editing?  Or is this the airport location they are letting her design 🤣🤣🤣

There's an airport in Van Nuys, which is close to Encino. It's for private aviation, though.

There's a much larger, commercial airport in Burbank, which is slightly further from Encino. He could have landed at either of those.

Or, she could have been lying. As per usual.

Grifters gotta grift.

• LOL 3
On 5/20/2020 at 6:32 PM, Straycat80 said:

Dorito looks like she’s wearing pajamas. 

I thought Dorit looked quarantine chic then remembered this was filmed awhile ago.

Anyhoo, I had this episode on in the background and I looked up at some point, realized the episode was over, but they were still at the table crying about something or other. Like basically most of the episode was the astrology get-together. But this event wasn't even close to being on the same level as AllisonDuBoisGate, couldn't they at least have devoted like 10 minutes to Sutton's cats? That'd be more interesting. 

• LOL 4
  • Love 4
22 hours ago, swankie said:

You could tell that guy wasn't all that enthused about working with Dorrit.  He had that, "Oh God, what am I getting myself into" look in his eyes.  I don't blame him.  Their track record of partnerships isn't good. 

I think he wasn't sure what the "script" was.

The whole idea of "investing" in a Buca di Beppo restaurant is ludicrous. If the restaurant is established, he doesn't need an investor.

And decorating a Buca is equally ridiculous. As others have posted, the whole point of the Buca is that they are supposed to be completely kitschy and tasteless with a Frank Sinatra room and a Pope room. There is nothing to decorate since they all need to conform to the corporate look just as a McDonalds has a look and feel that needs to be complied with.

I think he was uncomfortable because they were pressing him on Lisa and I suspect he remains a good friend with her and Ken. Why wouldn't he? Dorit especially seemed to want to get him on camera saying something derogatory about her restaurants and/or Lisa herself.

• Love 14
19 minutes ago, MVFrostsMyPie said:

I thought Dorit looked quarantine chic then remembered this was filmed awhile ago.

Anyhoo, I had this episode on in the background and I looked up at some point, realized the episode was over, but they were still at the table crying about something or other. Like basically most of the episode was the astrology get-together. But this event wasn't even close to being on the same level as AllisonDuBoisGate, couldn't they at least have devoted like 10 minutes to Sutton's cats? That'd be more interesting. 

It was like watching a blackboard....so boring 💤

• Love 1
On 5/20/2020 at 7:25 PM, DivaLasVegas82 said:

LVP, if she's watching, must be laughing at Kyle. The other ladies are doing to Kyle what she and the other ladies did to LVP. But I agree with Garcelle that Kyle deserves is. Her telling Erika that Erika didn't have any good friends was so uncalled for. Erika, for the most part, has always been in Kyle's corner. I'm not sure why Kyle hasn't been engaging with Garcelle. I was wondering why Garcelle was speaking badly about Kyle in her promo interviews for the show, but now I get it. I don't think Kyle hates her, but it's like Kyle is just indifferent towards her. On the contrary, Kyle immediately welcomed Sutton with open arms.

Loved Erika and Lisa wearing the same pink blazer dress. That reminded me of that scene on "Beverly Hills, 90210" when Kelly and Brenda wore the same prom dress. But unlike Kelly and Brenda, Erika and Lisa laughed it off. I do agree with Lisa that the dress looked better on Erika. I think she has a more womanly body than Lisa.

I notice Erika has lost a lot of weight this season and looks like she's trying to learn how to dance too....that will do it! 

• Love 3
13 hours ago, Keywestclubkid said:

The Hypocrisy of this group of women: 

Erika (the woman who wears pleather catsuits pats the puss calls women c****) telling the women to stop their inappropriate screaming and fighting in front of the hired astrologist "you're a guest in my home"  And its accepted and she gets no blow back

Denise, Ask the ladies to hold off on the threesome/sex conversation until her children and their friends (who were guest in her house also) weren't around to hear it . . .And she gets Pearl clutches and "well, what did you expect you know how this group of women is and I thought I was hanging with Wild Thing".  and "why are you being a prude" and "holier then thou"

WTF??? is this some weird bazaaro world where they don't see the hypocrisy in that ? So its ok to talk about fucking in front of 13, 14, 15, year olds ( anyone defending this would you let people have these conversations in front of your kids? it doesn't matter if she cusses like a sailor or had done 20 sex tapes or talks about someones dick around other ADULTS.. when a parent tells you to stop something YOU are doing around their children in their own home  YOU FUCKING STOP point blank period and let it go) However fighting in front of a grown ass man who is a guest in your house is beyond the pale? Good God I hope this gets brought up at the reunion

Hypocrisy and real housewives- now that is a conundrum - most of them do not what either or both hypocrisy and conundrum mean. 

• LOL 2
5 hours ago, SemiCharmedLife said:

I'm waiting to see the fallout from the conversation Garcelle, Denise and Rinna  were having on the ride home from Erika's astrology reading.  I wonder how long it will be before Rinna spills the tea on everything that was said?  

For sure.    Then she’ll sit back and watch what happens.

• Love 1
(edited)
12 hours ago, OlderThanDirt said:

In spite of all the shots of prepping and chopping before the ladies arrived at Erica's, was any food actually served?

They were served little individual charcuterie boards which clearly wasn't that filling judging from the way Denise was constantly munching on it and then having a snack in the car on the ride home. Then again, other than Erika eating pumpkin pie for breakfast and Denise constantly munching, I don't think the other ladies actually put more than a bite of food in their mouths on camera - wasn't it Rinna who sniffed a dish of pasta rather than eat it?

Edited by Callaphera
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 5
(edited)
10 hours ago, Momager said:

I thought Lisa and Harry spoke pretty disparagingly about their daughter. They basically said she couldn’t hack college b/c of books and papers (??) and then intimated that they saved her by buying her a fashion business. Yikes. 

Really.  (Agreeing.)   How old is this daughter?  Lots of kids struggle with their first year of college, the demands, being away from home.  And she was across the country.

I feel bad for that daughter.  She need support and the chance to find her own way.  Not sure that fashion line is it.  It sounds like the family went through therapy, though, so maybe they can work things out.  

Edited by Thumper
  • Love 6
10 hours ago, eleanorofaquitaine said:

I mean, this is just patently untrue. Dorit's obsession with Kyle and Teddi's relationship has reached a high level, and her continued insinuations that there is some romantic/sexual component to it - which is 100% what she is doing - is pathological

I knew a person like this, “these two women are spending a lot of time together or going on vacation together - so they must be lesbians” - Dorit’s obsession seems to really stems from jealousy- maybe because she has not had a true female/female friendship like that? 

• Useful 2
  • Love 5
10 minutes ago, jenifaohjenny said:

Teddi pretty much ruined the show last year and now returns as one of the most useless HWs of all time. She needs to go.

I saw a theory (that I don't put much weight into but I still kinda like and wish was true) that Teddi was downgraded to Friend Of status this season but because Sutton's ex-husband fucked her over in the last minute and refused to let any footage of their kids be used on the show - Sutton's solo/at home scenes were mainly with her children so it only left them with group stuff - Sutton ended up getting downgraded and Teddi got bumped back up to full time. 

It's unlikely but if true, it would also be the most interesting thing that Teddi ever brought to the show other than her weird stompy walk and the one time she almost ate a potato chip before Kyle body-checked her into the boards and stopped her. 

• LOL 6
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, amarante said:

The whole idea of "investing" in a Buca di Beppo restaurant is ludicrous. If the restaurant is established, he doesn't need an investor.

And decorating a Buca is equally ridiculous.

But decorating a ROOM in a Buca is the most ridiculous of all 😄 

• LOL 5
  • Love 4
8 hours ago, eleanorofaquitaine said:

But Denise's statement, which she has said a couple of times now, that Kyle is "talking down" to them only makes sense to me if Denise somehow thinks that she should be the center of attention. Because I haven't seen any evidence of her really talking down to them.

I get where you are coming from on this. However, I feel like this season Kyle is talking down to me and many other viewers and people in general. I do think that Kyle has been talking down to others on the show this season because she truly thinks she is the new (personally) anointed  “Queen Bee of RHOBH” and implied that she is a bigger Hollywood “Star” than Denise. But being the new queen bee of Beverly Hills is like me saying I’m the new queen bee of Lawrenceville, Georgia. Who would notice, care or even think it was something worthy of distinction would be one person - me. If I told my husband that was my new title, he would just leave the room (less stoned that Kyle’s hubby not doubt).
I think Kyle really needs to be the center of attention and Denise is just fed up.

Personally, the only two RHOBH stars names whose names I personally recognized were Lisa Rinna and Denise Richards.

I thought it was time for Lisa Vanderpump to exit stage left - but I think the same for all the long term housewives on the franchise.

• Love 6
44 minutes ago, jenifaohjenny said:

Teddi pretty much ruined the show last year and now returns as one of the most useless HWs of all time. She needs to go.

I wonder if Teddi is just tired and focused on this baby.  I can imagine that all the drama seems useless to her.

• Useful 1
  • Love 8
On 5/20/2020 at 6:08 PM, Legalbeagle421 said:

first we have a scene with Garcelle and her friends who are unaffiliated with the show. I like Garcelle, but come on, film with the other women.

I liked a glimpse of black hollywood. It's very rare that you get to see so many black women who are behind the scenes or adjacent in Hollywood. I wonder if people realize what a huge deal the movie she's doing is. Even with Covid it's probably going to do Black Panther numbers. Garcelle may not want to do this show after it comes out 🤣

Rinna basically admitting that it’s just fun to bully people to get reactions from them on WWHL .... 

*gasp* Not...

I hate how they are treating her. I think that she is basically a shy, proper woman and these bitches are way too nasty for her. 

Oh fuck her. She deserves every gaslight she gets from Dorit. She came in being an asshole now suffer the fucking consequences Karen.

• LOL 2
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, Stats Queen said:

I knew a person like this, “these two women are spending a lot of time together or going on vacation together - so they must be lesbians” - Dorit’s obsession seems to really stems from jealousy- maybe because she has not had a true female/female friendship like that? 

Heh, I had some friends in 7th grade who called me and another mutual friend lesbians because we "spent too much time together". But like, that was 7th grade.

• LOL 3
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, MVFrostsMyPie said:

Heh, I had some friends in 7th grade who called me and another mutual friend lesbians because we "spent too much time together". But like, that was 7th grade.

Exactly!!

• Love 2

Lol still a Kyle fan. She has always seemed the most “real”. I don’t see Sutton as “soft” at all lol. I think she’s just another Karen lol! Erika seems boring for reality tv lol she always seems to be just watching the drama unfold lol. Since everyone loves to bring up Real Housewives of Atlanta on every housewives board,Erika is like the Eva of this show lol. I’m surprised Teddi doesn’t defend Kyle more,I guess because she’s pregnant now.

• Love 3

She didn't; she wasn't talking loudly when she said fuck. And saying "fuck" isn't describing some kind of sex act--at least not in the context she used it.

There were kids standing right beside her when she said that. And one of the very definitions of fuck is a sexual act. Regardless of the context, still not a word to be throwing around when kids are present.

Dorit probably uses a designer clothes rental service.

Is that what she calls people under bridges selling clothes out of the trunks of their cars?

I mean, can they not go through one dinner without screaming at each other and hurling accusations?

They probably could, and have, but I doubt the showrunners would ever show us one like that.

This franchise has always been lily white, Mauricio and the Hadids excepted. 

And Joyce as well. And Kathryn's husband too.

Kyle is the only one that thinks she’s the queen of BH!

If you go by the narrative that everyone is trying to take her down...then she probabyl is the perceived queen bee of the show.

Technically speaking Mauricio is of European Jewish descent. His grandparents (or whoever) fled to Mexico instead of the US. I don't think of him as Latino but it would be interesting to know how he classifies himself on the census. 

It depends whether you go by race, culture, or ethnicity. Salma Hayek's dad is Lebanese, but she identifies strongly and proudly as Mexican and Latina.

it cracked me up that their talking heads during that segment looked like this:

PK looks like he has been photoshopped into their THs.

• LOL 2
  • Love 4
(edited)

And one of the very definitions of fuck is a sexual act. 

Yes. Which is the reason I mentioned "context." Talking about fucking is not the same as saying, for example, "what the fuck?" 

Edited by TattleTeeny
  • Love 1
9 hours ago, Stats Queen said:

I thought it was time for Lisa Vanderpump to exit stage left - but I think the same for all the long term housewives on the franchise.

I agree, but I think she left like a total coward. I don't know why these women feel the need to even mention her name.

Dorit is such an annoying twat, her and wanker PukeK can go away anytime.

• Love 13
(edited)
12 hours ago, Thumper said:

Really.  (Agreeing.)   How old is this daughter?  Lots of kids struggle with their first year of college, the demands, being away from home.  And she was across the country.

I feel bad for that daughter.  She need support and the chance to find her own way.  Not sure that fashion line is it.  It sounds like the family went through therapy, though, so maybe they can work things out.  

My jaw dropped at the willingness to go on television and officially state their very low expectations for the girl. 

The absolute horror that college requires one to actually go to classes and write papers and take tests which takes time. Actors are essentially rich trailer trash and not particularly bright. There are of course exceptions like Meryl Streep and others who studied acting seriously versus those like Rinna and even Hamlin who were the best looking people in their podunk towns and came to Hollywood to become rich and famous - e.g. "acting" was not their ambition per se. 

And the absolute idiocy of even claiming that learning the actual business of fashion in a place like Parsons is equivalent to having a store or third rate clothing line agree to allow a kid's name to be used in exchange for the promotional consideration of appearing on a television show is ridiculous. The devaluation of any kind of expertise in any field is something I feel is exacerbating our current crisis - but I will say no more on THAT subject. 

Edited by amarante
  • LOL 1
  • Love 14
(edited)
39 minutes ago, amarante said:

The absolute horror that college requires one to actually go to classes and write papers and take tests which takes time.

You forgot that she has to *dramatic gasp* *clutch pearls* read books. And that's, like, so hard because you have to open them? And turn pages? And there might not be any pictures? And words that are longer than five letters? Like, what the fuck, that's totally not cool. The Hadid sisters didn't have to read books and they got two almonds so the Hadidn'tNotEvenClose sisters should get the same treatment. And vodka because it's low calorie. 

Edited by Callaphera
  • LOL 8
  • Love 2
16 hours ago, Rosebud1970 said:

Buca is currently running a 'Family Meal Deal' where you can order meals for 3 at $10/person or meals for 5 at $9/person. You get choice of salad, bread and a preset entree for that.

Even these two grifters should be able to afford that price. 😉

Doesn't Olive Garden have something like called a Tour of Italy? lol

17 hours ago, goofygirl said:

OMG!!! The 2020 hurricane names just came out and there's a KYLE and a TEDDY.... Coincidence?

Well, at least we know that if a hurricane Teddy hits here, it will be boring AF.  On the other hand, a Kyle could really fuck us up. LOL

• LOL 14
15 hours ago, Pooky said:

In that instance she reminded me of Ramona who puts on some dress/bathing suit/jeans, etc...and then looks in the mirror and says, "If I saw me, I'd pick myself up." 

• LOL 6
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, Callaphera said:

The Hadid sisters didn't have to read books and they got two almonds so the Hadidn'tNotEvenClose sisters should get the same treatment. And vodka because it's low calorie. 

The Hadid sisters at least had the physical attributes of being a model - or at least Gigi did and Bella was able to after extensive plastic surgery :-). They were lucky to be in a time when celebrity models were a viable business model because of the whole intersection of social media/influencers and the fashion world. Just like Kendall Jenner in terms of combining passable/ordinary model physical requirements with their status as influencers. They wouldn't have succeeded to the extent they did if they entered the modeling world at a different time.

The Hamlin girls aren't model material and probably aren't acting material either. They are more like the Bruce Willis/Demi Moore spawn who exist on the fringes of the entertainment business solely because of their parents. Luckily they have no need to earn money. The Hamlin spawn probably aren't going to inherit as much as the Willis kids although by "ordinary" standards they are obviously going to be quite well off living off their parents money.

• Useful 2
  • Love 9
21 hours ago, Rorysmom said:

I took a break from RHofBH after the LVP pile on. I didn't even finish the season. Rewatching the first season reminded me just how much LVP came to Kyle's defense and how genuine their friendship was. Whether it was LVP's time to go or not, it shouldn't have gone down the way it did. Kyle should regret the end of that friendship.

I started watching again because I wanted to see how Garcelle would do. I think she is doing well, and I hope she stays--and gets to highlight her girlfriends more (especially Sheree). Loved her in her other show.

But wow, *this* is the Erika I'd hoped for from the beginning. I was so looking forward to her presence. But she got caught up in defending Yolanda, being frosty to LVP, conspiring with the other girls to ice LVP out, and generally being closed off.

Her relationship with Tom has always seemed genuine, even if not what was expected, and it is good to see her/the show showcasing the affection she has for him. She may not be Erika Jayne *hot* for him (but who knows), but she definitely loves and respects him.

I can't help but wonder how different the last few seasons would have been had she been this person. For me, it is a major missed opportunity. BH was my favorite. Sigh.

Rorysmom, this sums up my thoughts on Erika 100%. Thank you for articulating this perfectly (IMO). 

• Love 4
23 hours ago, byrd said:

I say again, Kyle can't hold up the class of Vanderpump.  The CROWN IS CROOKED ON HER HEAD, TOO HEAVY  !!  Sorry, but  I really miss LVP... Lisa has that spark that the show needs. True Beverly Hills Glam.  ( my opinion ) Lisa was the reason I started watching the show. 

LVP’s opening line in the credits during one season is still one of my all-time favorites. It was something like this: “In Beverly Hills, it’s all about who you know... and I know everyone.” Perfect for her! 

• LOL 2
  • Love 6