Type keyword(s) to search

S10.E05: Let the Mouse Go!

• Start Topic

7 minutes ago, Axie said:

When Kyle said she was busy because she has 4 kids, she neglected to mention that 3 of them are adults.

Yeah but Kyle's older kids don't know how to do basic life stuff, like clean a toilet, so I'm sure she has to hold their hands on the phone for every little thing. 

• LOL 5
  • Love 11
Just now, Callaphera said:
4 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

Yeah but Kyle's older kids don't know how to do basic life stuff, like clean a toilet, so I'm sure she has to hold their hands on the phone for every little thing. 

I’m not sure Kyle knows how to clean a toilet either.

• LOL 9
  • Love 7
(edited)
9 minutes ago, esco1822 said:

There’s a big difference between Teddi (who was made fun of mercilessly in her first season for her bad taste and lack of style) now getting glam when she’s on camera and Dorit getting glammed up in workout gear solely to do a bullsh*t at home photo shoot and then claiming she was late for the legit workout  because she has a life. Teddi was literally just trying to keep up with these bitches in the show. Dorit, as always, is trying to make herself look more important, famous, and “fashun” than she actually is. Which is the bigger offense?

I don't think I read a post comparing those two specifically. I apologize if there was. I did read a post bringing up the fact that Kyle didn't make an issue of Teddi stepping up her glam game but she is with Denise, who like most of us, has her more casual days and her more glamorous days. She hasn't really changed in the first place. She's been a beautiful, glamorous lady pretty much her whole life. Kyle's just more threatened by women like Denise and Dorit than she is by tomboys like Teddi imo. Teddi is a naturally pretty girl but not the Hollywood sex symbol that is Denise Richards. 

Edited by RealHousewife
  • Love 12
2 minutes ago, RealHousewife said:
9 minutes ago, esco1822 said:

I don't think I read a post comparing those two specifically. I apologize if there was. I did read a post bringing up the fact that Kyle didn't make an issue of Teddi stepping up her glam game but she is with Denise, who like most of us, has her more casual days and her more glamorous days.

I was really referring to Dorit’s TH about Kyle’s double-standard where Teddi is involved. She specifically brings up Teddi getting glam after season 1. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 5
Just now, Keywestclubkid said:

Her sons birthday party being so low key Jennifer’s head in New Jersey must be exploding 

Was there the socially unacceptable pizza?  

• LOL 11
  • Love 1
(edited)
6 minutes ago, Axie said:

Was there the socially unacceptable pizza?  

How dare there not be a meat carving station with a champagne fountain and caviar for the adults at this teen boys party. How dare she just toss some stuff on a table and give out cupcakes.  You don’t love your  kid unless the party is 120/200k.  Lol  That’s all I can hear in my head in her voice lol 

Edited by Keywestclubkid
  • LOL 9
  • Love 2
49 minutes ago, ParadoxLost said:

Kyle was supposed to get the crown and the sycophant subjects when she helped push LvP off the show.  I legitimately believe that Rinna and Dorit, and probably Ericka convinced Kyle of that.

Now Dorit isn't following through.  Kyle was pissed off because Dorit felt she had the right to show up late for something Kyle schlepped her ass out of bed to do without an excuse that Kyle deemed legitimate and worthy.  

Dorit and Rinna are on the same page.  Its very clear that they've developed a partnership to sniff out weakness and kill it.

Dorit acts like the other person is the problem and then Rinna jumps in to back her up.  They remain totally unemotional about what they are saying and doing while the person they are ganging up on loses their shit.

Sutton's "let the mouse go" was a pretty good description of what they were doing.

Excellent description of how those two operate.  

• Love 21
4 minutes ago, Keywestclubkid said:

How dare there not be a meat carving station with a champagne fountain and caviar for the adults at this teen boys party. How dare she just toss some stuff on a table and give out cupcakes.  You don’t love your  kid unless the party is 120/200k.  Lol  That’s all I can hear in my head in her voice lol 

And, I certainly hope that she didn’t just get party favors from Amazon that she just dumped on the driveway!  You know how much kids hate when people do that!

• LOL 5
  • Love 1
(edited)

Lisa Rinna-- your adult daughter bought flowers. This does not mean you are descendants of Einstein. No genetic lottery was won. Please stop.

Sutton is inappropriate and she cries a lot. She's sort of the new Kim. I can see why Kyle likes her.

Sutton really hates Dorit. I see sides forming. Lisa Rinna and Ericka. Kyle, Teddi, and Sutton. Denise seems to hate all these ladies.

Edited by bravofan27
  • LOL 3
  • Love 19
8 minutes ago, esco1822 said:

I was really referring to Dorit’s TH about Kyle’s double-standard where Teddi is involved. She specifically brings up Teddi getting glam after season 1. 

Yeah I think she also mentioned Kyle's double standard of everyone other than Teddi though, not just herself.

• Love 3
1 hour ago, njbchlover said:

Did you see the exasperated look Delilah had when that guy asked "Is that your Mother?" 

Even better was his reaction when she said yes. He gave it a "Better you than me" eye roll.

• LOL 7
  • Love 5

I think Kyle is jealous of Denise's career, even if her heyday is long over. It is still a much more successful career than Kyle had. 

I really don't blame Dorito for wondering WTF Sutton was taking about when she said a few times that she was going to flip out. Sutton hasn't been around long enough for Dorito to know if she really would flip out and when that might happen. And had the guy Sutton thought would be at the party been there, it may have happened. She certainly did freak out on Dorito at the dinner. It looks like Thirsty Sutton is back.

I loved the look on Lois' face when Sutton made her mouse reference. Rinna's mother shaking her head at Sutton like she was BSC was priceless. 

Not much else to say - I can't keep track of who is mad at who for what. And care even less. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 11
59 minutes ago, esco1822 said:

There’s a big difference between Teddi (who was made fun of mercilessly in her first season for her bad taste and lack of style) now getting glam when she’s on camera and Dorit getting glammed up in workout gear solely to do a bullsh*t at home photo shoot and then claiming she was late for the legit workout  because she has a life. Teddi was literally just trying to keep up with these bitches in the show. Dorit, as always, is trying to make herself look more important, famous, and “fashun” than she actually is. Which is the bigger offense?

Teddi should have stayed true to herself. She looked ridiculous when she hired a stylist and tried to emulate the BH aesthetic. Meanwhile, Dorit always looks ridiculous.

1 hour ago, BusyOctober said:

So Rinna’s daughters are now fashion icons?  If they are “designers” for picking out clothing from some warehouse on Melrose, than I am going to tell people I am  a Le Cordon Bleu trained patissier because I can follow the recipe on a bag of Nestle chips and bake Tollhouse cookies. 

Rinna's hellspawn no nothing of fashion. All I remember of these two was them riding around Oregon many years ago and proclaiming the townsfolk "chub-chubs."

What was the purpose of that event anyway? It looked more like an advertisement for fresh cut roses than it did a fashion line launch. There were no products on display or industry insiders present. The whole think was likely a farce concocted in one to two weeks for Lisa to save face about her daughter flunking out of school. 

• Love 22

I’m having a hard time watching this season, everyone is so petty and it’s pretty bad when the only one I now like is Teddi. 
Sutton is too soft to be in this group of barracudas. There has not been much of Garcelle yet. I liked how she had a birthday party at home with donuts for her boys.

Dorito and that rope on her head looked stupid. I don’t care about Rinna or her daughters. I love Lois, I felt sorry for her having to sit and that table with everyone fighting around her. 
Denise needs to let go of the sexual conversation corrupting her daughters. Their Dad is Charlie Sheen, she is no bastion of motherhood herself constantly swearing, talking about her sex life, etc...and her girls have probably read about crazy things about both their parents on the internet. 

• Love 15
1 hour ago, DivaLasVegas82 said:

To the person who said Denise has only been on the cover of gossip magazines discussing Charlie Sheen, that's not true

I’m pretty sure I was that poster, as I was the only one who commented on Denise’s presence in magazines.  I acknowledged that, yes, she was in ALL the magazines, including the tabloids.  I don’t begrudge or deny that she’s had other covers.  

I’m still trying to figure out what of consequence she’s done this decade.  

I think just by virtue of being on this show fabulousness is generally negated.  I think there are people who can pull it off better than others, but those are usually one and dones (Joyce, Kathryn).  Somehow Eileen got away with being fabulous and a soap star, because it was the one thing she didn’t take seriously, so I loved that about her.  

There’s something fabulous about Erika because she’s in on her own camp for the most part.  

I can completely see now that people have mentioned it that Kyle might be jealous about Denise’s kind of star, as opposed to Kyle’s kind of “star,” but when I look at Denise, I just see a haggard woman who has aged very poorly with a foul mouth and an unrefined accent.  I think she’s a good mom, despite some questionable choices she’s made on the show, such as not going for the child support to which she’s entitled.  If she doesn’t want/need the money, she can set it up in a trust for her kids.  I think she is a caring, sensitive person. I don’t like the ultra blasé attitude she has, and I don’t like the way she seems to be very pleased with her own blasé attitude if that makes any sense.  I don’t like the way she frowns and snaps.  I can literally see the moment she loses her mind, and I don’t like that type of unpredictability, especially for a mom.  She’s just not my cup of tea.  I’m really not into anything about getting high off marijuana.  I don’t care who gets high, but when they show up on my screen baked numerous times, talking about giant dicks, I’m just like, ugh, honey, this is the best you’ve got?  

I don’t care who gets stoned any more than I care about who drinks, but I don’t want to hear about drug culture on this show.  To me, that’s not fabulous, that’s Grateful Dead.  I don’t want to hear how many Bud Lites a woman on this show can down either.  I just don’t think it’s that kind of show.   

When Mauricio got really high at Camille’s wedding, I laughed.  Now that it’s a regular thing, apparently, I am disappointed in him.  I wish they would just keep that shit, along with some of the sex talk, off camera.   

• Love 11
(edited)

Meanwhile, Kyle is just going to keep recycling the same messy updo 

Hey now! Messy updo is my day-to-day style in these "uncertain times"! 

Speaking of which, Rinna's kid had a mask. Is that weird? I don't know about filming timing or whatever.

It was her son Jax’s birthday. The donut cake!

Aren't the kids twins? The dad said "their birthday." Also, it seems like one boy has a deeper voice than the other and does seem older. 

Edited by TattleTeeny
  • Love 4

I think Kyle approved of Teddi's makeover because Kyle probably helped orchestrate it.  As an aside, it's interesting that Teddi seems to have mostly dropped it - too high-maintenance for her, maybe?  But OTOH, Dorit clearly has a problem with Kyle and Teddi being friends (are they friends off the show too?).  It kind of reminds me of Luann disliking Heather and Carole always backing each other up.

The way Dorit and Lisa Rinna turned on Teddi at Denise's dinner was unnerving.  If anything, Teddi did Dorit a favor by staying true to her own indifference re: her retreat, and not switching gears to support Kyle.  And honestly, in any halfway decent company, Teddi would be right.  There's no need to keep jabbing at someone who's already in tears (even though Kyle was more in the wrong), why not call a truce for a little bit.  Plus Lisa R's trump card being Kim kind of overplayed her hand - most people wouldn't expect someone to publicly denounce their sister.

• Love 17

Really enjoying Denise vs. Kyle.  

For as much as I dislike Dorit, she played Sutton like a fiddle at that dinner.  Dorit remained stone cold while Sutton went to tears.  I liked that the editing monkeys showed us Sutton saying something like "you had your fun" because I think in that moment Sutton realized she had been played Real-Housewife-style.  I'm appreciating the little glimpses of the women acknowledging this is how the show works, yet still getting caught up in the moment.    

Whoever suggested that Rinna and Dorit are working as some kind of tag-team, that makes sense after the way we saw Rinna turn on Sutton tonight.  So far, all we've seen is Rinna drool over Sutton's wealth and tonight it was like the gloves were coming off.  I think this is part of where Kyle's "fake ass bitches" comment comes from, where they can be friendly with each other when the cameras are off but come for the jugular when they're filming.  

The biggest laugh of the night was when Dorit claimed that no one has declined to go into business with her and her slimy husband.  

• Love 20
(edited)

LOL at Erika calling Denise Wild Thing in her TH.

Rinna was a Baddie back in the day, a scalpel and botox wasn't needed.

Plus her lips were just fine.

Where TF is Harry Hamlin?

Why is Kyle so pressed about Dorit  glamming up before Daughter Mellincamp's event?

Edited by MrsRafaelBarba
  • Love 9

I love Lois. I love Garcelle. Kyle will always annoy me. Will DNA come in Chub Chub sizes? Asking for the state of Oregon or wherever they were that time they asked about chub chubs. 

• LOL 8
  • Love 5

Wow Sutton is too dumb to know when she is mean and to rich to know how she comes off. I like her less now that we see what a softy she is, I was enjoying her at first thinking she was smart and viscious.

I feel like this is the real Kyle, this is what she showed in the first seasons. Now I think they are just showing that side of her again.

• Love 5
(edited)

Oh, and Rinna infantising her 22yr old daughter and praising her for buying her own flowers.... ffs. I was a mother at that age so my eyes couldn’t roll back in my head enough at all the pride Rinna felt in that moment (although I wonder if she really believes her own spin on her daughters 🤔)

No Rinna, they don’t have your hustle... they’re are just riding your wave.

Edited by CrinkleCutCat
  • Love 23
4 hours ago, AntAnn said:

Love Lois ❤️ She saved the whole episode!

Can we take Rinna’s diamond away and give it to Lois?

I love that Erika goes for the heavy cream in her coffee, and her tone when she said ‘I love their chicken parm’ cracked me up.

You know, even with the bad fillers, Denise is still quite pretty.  But I don’t quite agree with her concern about her kids’ friends’ parents being all scandalized with the raunchy talk.  I’m sure they all gave consent for their kids to go to a filmed Bravo event at the house of Charlie Sheen’s kids, so they knew what was up.

• Love 6

Teddi should have stayed true to herself. She looked ridiculous when she hired a stylist and tried to emulate the BH aesthetic. Meanwhile, Dorit always looks ridiculous.

Yeah, Dorit's aesthetic is one nobody should ever emulate. Ever.

• LOL 1
  • Love 18
11 hours ago, DivaLasVegas82 said:

I think Denise stated her issues with Kyle clearly--that Kyle thinks she is the center of attention and she has a condescending tone when she talks to the other women. I agree with what Denise said about Kyle. I also agree with Dorit when she says that Kyle holds the women to different standards. It's okay for Teddi to be in glam her second season on the show, but Kyle takes issue when Denise does it, even though Denise is an actress--a profession that requires women to be glamorous.

I don't know if I'd call Denise an icon, but she did work steadily throughout the '90s and was considered one of the sexiest actresses of that decade. She definitely has more on her resume than Kyle who wasn't even known before appearing on RHOBH except as Paris Hilton's aunt and spokesperson.

and also she did play in the original Halloween movie back in 1978.. that's the only movie I ever saw her in.. lol

• LOL 5
  • Love 2

Does anyone really believe that Erika has been to Buca di Pep?  Was it for Tom’s annual meeting of partners or just a client dinner and they all sat at the Pope table and spun the lazy Susan around. (I’m Italian american, live in the old neighborhood, mom and pop restaurants on every corner, been to one Buco in Indiana for a cheer competition, it was not good). 

• Useful 2
  • Love 3
9 hours ago, Callaphera said:

I'll take the cake platters full of Krispy Kreme doughnuts that Garcelle's kids got, please. 

I was sooo jealous when I saw that mountain of Krispy Kreme's!!  We can't get them here anymore (or at least, in my part of NJ), and they are such a delight!!  

• Love 3
(edited)
8 hours ago, enchantingmonkey said:

Really enjoying Denise vs. Kyle.  

For as much as I dislike Dorit, she played Sutton like a fiddle at that dinner.  Dorit remained stone cold while Sutton went to tears.  I liked that the editing monkeys showed us Sutton saying something like "you had your fun" because I think in that moment Sutton realized she had been played Real-Housewife-style.  I'm appreciating the little glimpses of the women acknowledging this is how the show works, yet still getting caught up in the moment.    

Whoever suggested that Rinna and Dorit are working as some kind of tag-team, that makes sense after the way we saw Rinna turn on Sutton tonight.  So far, all we've seen is Rinna drool over Sutton's wealth and tonight it was like the gloves were coming off.  I think this is part of where Kyle's "fake ass bitches" comment comes from, where they can be friendly with each other when the cameras are off but come for the jugular when they're filming.  

The biggest laugh of the night was when Dorit claimed that no one has declined to go into business with her and her slimy husband.  

Could it be that there is no declining going into business because there are no inquiries?  

Besides being Boy George's "manager" and the sham of a vanity project bathing suit company, what else is there?  

I guess we'll see next week with Dorit and PK meeting the Italian restaurant guy.  I think that if anything, they are minimal partners in one franchise location.  Yet, Dorit will be lauding over the ladies like she and PK are the next LVP and Ken, owning several successful restaurants.  

Edited by njbchlover
  • LOL 6
  • Love 8
(edited)
34 minutes ago, TV Diva Queen said:

Does anyone really believe that Erika has been to Buca di Pep?  Was it for Tom’s annual meeting of partners or just a client dinner and they all sat at the Pope table and spun the lazy Susan around. (I’m Italian american, live in the old neighborhood, mom and pop restaurants on every corner, been to one Buco in Indiana for a cheer competition, it was not good). 

I looked up Buca di Beppo - it looks like it's a franchise similar to a smaller version of Olive Garden or Maggiano's??  Glad I live in NJ, where there are literally hundreds of amazing Italian restaurants all over the state.  

Edited by njbchlover
  • Love 12
11 hours ago, DivaLasVegas82 said:

don't know if I'd call Denise an icon, but she did work steadily throughout the '90s and was considered one of the sexiest actresses of that decade. She definitely has more on her resume than Kyle who wasn't even known before appearing on RHOBH except as Paris Hilton's aunt and spokesperson.

I’m not crazy about Denise, but, I love the way she has nothing to prove.  She’s true to herself and confident.  She walks around in jeans and a t shirt because she can.  She’s an an actress.  Dorit on the other hand is always over done with the makeup and hair pulled back so tight she gives ME a headache.  She’s a crook, but dresses like an actress.  And that voice.  Is she of any importance that I don’t know about?  I just started watching again last year.  How did she get on the show?  The rest are just annoying except Erika.  Kyle is trying to be LVP.

• Love 17
10 minutes ago, njbchlover said:

I looked up Bucco di Beppo - it looks like it's a franchise similar to a smaller version of Olive Garden or Maggiano's??  Glad I live in NJ, where there are literally hundreds of amazing Italian restaurants all over the state.  

Can’t beat the tri state area, for anything.

• Love 5