Type keyword(s) to search

S10.E05: Let the Mouse Go!

• Start Topic

I never really saw it as "Operation LVP Takedown", more the others just calling LVP on her bullshit, and her running away and quitting and expecting everyone to run after her and plead with her to come back...which never happened.

I really cannot stand Dorit or Rinna, and I'm actually liking Sutton a little more than I did the first few episodes.  

In small doses, she seems ok so far.

• Love 21
33 minutes ago, njbchlover said:

I looked up Bucco di Beppo - it looks like it's a franchise similar to a smaller version of Olive Garden or Maggiano's??  Glad I live in NJ, where there are literally hundreds of amazing Italian restaurants all over the state.  

I've never eaten at one, but I THINK their take is that it's all served family style?  Hence the lazy susans on the tables.

21 minutes ago, Silver Bells said:

Can’t beat the tri state area, for anything.

As a Texan I feel like I should put up a fight here but I just don't have it in me these days.  Ummm....bbq!  Yeah, bbq!  That's the ticket.

• LOL 7
  • Love 7

Kyle's allies right now are Teddi and Sutton, neither of whom excel in open confrontation.  Teddi saves her barbs for her THs and Sutton can be a huge bitch, but not when it comes to a drawn out verbal fight.  (Things like her unease over the lack of place cards make more sense now - Sutton needs the upper-class formality of everyone in their proper place making quiet, polite conversation.)

• Useful 1
  • Love 6
(edited)

I think this is the season we will def see a power struggle. They are already beginning to splinter  .... they cant just be friends one has to be the HBIC ....

Kyle is not the lead Bitch material if this was HS she would always be the Gretchen Wieners of the clique ( shes to needy and cant take someone not liking her) she is a natural follower...

Dorit is just an idiot that needs validation and is a follower also ( so you had to have a long braid cause Erika had the long ass ponytail last year dorit?) 

Teddi is a doormat ...

That leaves of the old tribe Lisa R and Erika ...

Lisa wants it soooooooooooo bad she has from day one.

Erika god love her could give two shits ....

I don't see any of the new girls taking the spot because G is more like Erika go with the flow and whatever and Sutton cries to much over shit and is to emotional to have a confrontation without having all her girls backing her up and no one in this group right now is gonna do that with her except maybe Lisa but if it comes down to Lisa or Sutton Lisa is always gonna cover her own ass to get ahead  .......as we can already see Denise at this point doesn't give a fuck anymore she is the wild card and I am living for it ...

Edited by Keywestclubkid
  • Useful 1
  • Love 15

9 hours ago, escape said:

If anyone should be wearing the crown, it should be Denise. 

Absolutely! And she doesn't even have to try so hard like the others. She's the only one who is real and the only one I would want to hang out with.

• Love 21
10 minutes ago, TexasGal said:

I've never eaten at one, but I THINK their take is that it's all served family style?  Hence the lazy susans on the tables.

As a Texan I feel like I should put up a fight here but I just don't have it in me these days.  Ummm....bbq!  Yeah, bbq!  That's the ticket.

You don’t have to put up a fight, as I agree with you.  I just said to the husband the other day, we have pizza and lots of Italian food here, but nothing Southern.  I want fried chicken, bisquits, man n cheese and all the wonderful Southern food I see on t.v.  Plus, all the bbq with all the fixings.  I crave all that food.  They are opening a “Texas Roadhouse” here.  I just hope they will have all that southern food.  

• Love 5
(edited)
14 minutes ago, Caseysgirl said:

I can’t imagine the horror of having a mother like Rinna, always trying to steal your thunder. She couldn’t even give her children the kudos for the company- she blatantly announced it was nepotism and that they won the gene pool with she and Harry as their parents. Then slipping into one of the outfits and sabotaging the photo shoot all to prove that “ Mama’s prettier and sexier than you.”  Lisa had no time for her Mother until she realized that fans loved Lois so now she’s bringing her along as the foil for Lisa’s “ crazy old lady” jokes.  

She is Her daughter's Joan Crawford minus the wire hangers 🙂 IT must be all about LISA .. the only thing I can give Lisa in this is at least she knows and is aware of it... it doesn't make it ok but shes not in denial of what she does.... And OMG your daughters ordered the flowers for an event that they were putting on ... GIVE HER A GOLD STAR!!! eyeroll ....

Edited by Keywestclubkid
  • Love 13

I’m no prude and can drop my own F bombs once in a while. But nowadays on this show  every other word is F-king this F-king that and every time my TV network beeps. I’d rather hear the dreaded word than the annoying beeping every two seconds. 

Wow...Dorit is ice cold. I don’t think she has a heart. 

• Love 12
(edited)
6 minutes ago, Pondlass1 said:

I only vaguely recall how Dorit behaved her first season because it feels so long ago at this time. But in my vague recollection, I feel like she was much nicer and gentler on the show. Besides the cracked egg on her head in the finale, I don't remember her being so over the top about the fashions and hair and stuff either. It just shows she's playing a role now and it's not a good look. I didn't care about her tardiness due to the glam photo shoot from last episode, but her poses looked ridiculous. 

Edited by Legalbeagle421
  • Love 12
11 hours ago, Keywestclubkid said:

Garcelle’s sons birthday party being so low key .....Jennifer’s head in New Jersey must be exploding 

Wouldn't you just love to see Jennifer make an issue out of it with Gracelle 😁😄😆

• LOL 6
  • Love 5
(edited)
16 minutes ago, Pondlass1 said:

I’m no prude and can drop my own F bombs once in a while. But nowadays on this show  every other word is F-king this F-king that and every time my TV network beeps. I’d rather hear the dreaded word than the annoying beeping every two seconds. 

I noticed this last night, as well.  Kyle, especially, seems to have found a fondness for the F word.  

As you said, I, too, am no prude and can let loose with a stream of expletives that can make you cringe, but I was kind of surprised last night.  You usually don't hear the BH ladies cursing so much.  

Could it be frustration or alcohol?  Or, was their language always that colorful and I just never noticed? 

Edited by njbchlover
  • Love 4
12 minutes ago, Legalbeagle421 said:

I only vaguely recall how Dorit behaved her first season because it feels so long ago at this time.

I've hated her and PukeK from the very beginning.

• LOL 3
  • Love 11

From the Queen of Thirsty on her Instagram account… Her endless and insatiable need for attention and validation is completely exhausting. I can’t imagine living with her or being married to her.

From Lisa Rinna:

Well Shit..... I only got me two of the covers that we’d all want to be on. 😭 DANG. And I’m selling sex. Dang again. 😂😂😂 oh well. Lois loves them. 🤠💃🏻😎❤️💋

3E34487E-B834-489D-9172-ABA07B32AC90.jpeg

• LOL 1
  • Love 4

Garcelle: my boys don’t know, as far as I know, That their father was having an affair.

months later, let the world see this so that everyone knows🙄

• LOL 6
  • Love 12
13 hours ago, RealHousewife said:

If I were in this circle of women, I'd be doing the whole "WOW YOUR'E GORGEOUS!" every time I saw Garcelle. And not in that phony Real Housewife ass kissing way. I just can't get over how pretty she is.  

I caught myself saying "Wow she is gorgeous!" out loud last night (no one else in the room LOL) when she was getting the birthday party ready for her sons. 

• Love 8
1 hour ago, Silver Bells said:

Dorit on the other hand is always over done with the makeup and hair pulled back so tight she gives ME a headache.  She’s a crook, but dresses like an actress.  And that voice.  Is she of any importance that I don’t know about?  I just started watching again last year.  How did she get on the show?

Dorit landed a spot on the show because her husband was a long-time friend of Ken and LVP.  That's pretty much the only reason.  

34 minutes ago, Pondlass1 said:

Although the FCC doesn't have jurisdiction over cable, my understanding is that it has something to do with advertisers preferring the FCC's rules be followed and Bravo plays along.  FX lets the f-bombs fly, and I feel like I was surprised by hearing them on another cable network.  

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
54 minutes ago, njbchlover said:

I noticed this last night, as well.  Kyle, especially, seems to have found a fondness for the F word.  

As you said, I, too, am no prude and can let loose with a stream of expletives that can make you cringe, but I was kind of surprised last night.  You usually don't hear the BH ladies cursing so much.  

Could it be frustration or alcohol?  Or, was their language always that colorful and I just never noticed? 

They're hangry that's why the dinner table is always a warzone. They can look but can't touch so they have to eat each other and not in the good way. 😉

• Useful 1
  • LOL 7
  • Love 3
14 hours ago, DivaLasVegas82 said:

I'm glad Lisa acknowledged that Amelia and Delilah benefit from nepotism. It can take designers who don't have connections several years before they are able to launch their own lines.

That "line" was ridiculous, I swear I feel like we have seen those same clothes every frickin' season with the HW's off spring! The band with the brand name, midriff tops, stretch pants, does the world really need more of this?  

How much money do we think it cost Harry and Lisa for that "line?"  Those girls should get jobs like a normal person that flaked on college.

Dorit owns a Buca di Beppo?  Guess what, you don't need to know the owner of the chain to be able to buy a franchise.  Anyone predict that next season we will hear how the owner screwed them out of money for what ever reason or they had to sell because of how bad the location was, etc...I did like the owner telling Dorit she would not have an unlimited budget because he didn't want to be bankrupt too as in just like PK.

Dorit's braid was nuts and I bet she had neck pain and a headache after an evening of wearing it.

Erika's love nest is nice, I wonder if Tom knows where it is? 

• Love 7
15 hours ago, Silver Bells said:

WTF with Kyles boobs hanging out of her suit?   
What’s with her lately?

I was thinking the same thing. Enough already!

Is Garcelle going to become at all integrated into the show? I keep forgetting that she’s a member of the cast

• Love 5
51 minutes ago, Mar said:

Garcelle: my boys don’t know, as far as I know, That their father was having an affair.

months later, let the world see this so that everyone knows🙄

I'm sure she told them and the ex before the show aired.

• Love 4
15 hours ago, LibertarianSlut said:

So...Lisa replaced Harry with Lois?

She is trying sooo hard to make Lois “happen”, just like she tries with her daughters. Do I remember correctly that she said that Lois is a legend? A legend in your own mind, Lisa

• LOL 2
  • Love 14
13 hours ago, JAYJAY1979 said:

Vyle kyle.. one can't be vyle and be queen.  She was second best to Kim growing up, second best to LVP on BH, and now Garcelle/Denise have over shadowed her.   I'd feel bad but karma is truly a ***ch..and she deserves it.

The crown is too heavy and will never fit because she didn't earn it and doesn't deserve it. Rinna is too desperate to be queen and regarding everything, and frankly doesn't have enough money. She can't fake being rich like Dorit is trying and failing to do because Harry would never go along with it. I don't like her.

• Love 9
12 hours ago, Rahul said:

The whole think was likely a farce concocted in one to two weeks for Lisa to save face about her daughter flunking out of school. 

😂😂😂😂😂

• Love 10
2 hours ago, TexasGal said:

They do. The ambience is kind of fun. It's fun to go with a group of about eight and spin the lazy susan for all the goodies. You need to be a person who loves garlic in abundance. (I do). 

• Love 5

When crying Kyle was getting in the car after running from the party, you can see Mauricio already in the car and he was clearly laughing or had a big smile on his face.  It was brief, but obvious.   Lol, fake ass people.

• Useful 2
  • Love 9
13 hours ago, Rahul said:

Meanwhile, Dorit always looks ridiculous.

Lest we forget the gold glob on her head, the many, many, many bedazzeled hair clips on several occasions, I could go on, frankly I think her glam squad enjoys just how far they can take her all in the name of "fashion."  I picture them kicking back (after she leaves the house) and laughing hard.

• LOL 14
  • Love 5

I thought I posted this last night I hope it isn't a dupe. 

Dorito's sausage casing extentions shitting out a diarrhea pony tail RESTING on the floor when she was sitting on the couch made me ill. Hair on the floor? Then she is handling it, and it is touching things? NASTY. i don't want to eat at any restaurant she is involved in. Gross. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 10

Does Dorit own that BippityBobbityBoo restaurant? I must have missed something, because it sounded like she was just hired to decorate an area of someone else's BBB. 

(do I have an unlimited budget?  Hell naw, you're not gonna bankrupt ME)

• LOL 9
  • Love 2
(edited)
18 minutes ago, donovan said:

Does Dorit own that BippityBobbityBoo restaurant? I must have missed something, because it sounded like she was just hired to decorate an area of someone else's BBB. 

(do I have an unlimited budget?  Hell naw, you're not gonna bankrupt ME)

I don't think so from the talk he is just letting her take over a room in the restaurant which he is paying for for some reason ... ... did she buy into the franchise or what It totally lost me

Edited by Keywestclubkid
  • Useful 3
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, Baltimore Betty said:

That "line" was ridiculous, I swear I feel like we have seen those same clothes every frickin' season with the HW's off spring! The band with the brand name, midriff tops, stretch pants, does the world really need more of this?  

How much money do we think it cost Harry and Lisa for that "line?"  Those girls should get jobs like a normal person that flaked on college.

Dorit owns a Buca di Beppo?  Guess what, you don't need to know the owner of the chain to be able to buy a franchise.  Anyone predict that next season we will hear how the owner screwed them out of money for what ever reason or they had to sell because of how bad the location was, etc...I did like the owner telling Dorit she would not have an unlimited budget because he didn't want to be bankrupt too as in just like PK.

Dorit's braid was nuts and I bet she had neck pain and a headache after an evening of wearing it.

Erika's love nest is nice, I wonder if Tom knows where it is? 

Dorit will spin it that the deal didn't go through because of the uncertainty due to Coronavirus.  (even though the timeline probably wouldn't match up)

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
24 minutes ago, Keywestclubkid said:

I don't think so from the talk he is just letting her take over a room in the restaurant which he is paying for for some reason ... ... did she buy into the franchise or what It totally lost me

It was confusing.  At first it sounded like she was helping redesign the restaurants for them.  But then later she said she had invested in a Buca.  And there was a clip of her talking with Garcelle, where Garcelle said something about having partners in the restaurant or something (re rumors about Dorit's negative financial position).  So I took all of that to say she is a franchisee, with partners, but maybe they are letting her vary the typical required design to capitalize on her RHoBH fame.

• Useful 1
  • Love 6
7 hours ago, CrinkleCutCat said:

Oh, and Rinna infantising her 22yr old daughter and praising her for buying her own flowers.... ffs. I was a mother at that age so my eyes couldn’t roll back in my head enough at all the pride Rinna felt in that moment (although I wonder if she really believes her own spin on her daughters 🤔

I thought she was praising her for getting them for free, using her influencer capital. 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 4

Karma is a bigger bitch than any of these ladies. She will come for them all!

LVP can tell them how true that is, it bit her in the ass hard enough...

They all schemed to push LVP out

I must have missed that episode...

Lest we forget the gold glob on her head, the many, many, many bedazzeled hair clips on several occasions, I could go on, frankly I think her glam squad enjoys just how far they can take her all in the name of "fashion."  I picture them kicking back (after she leaves the house) and laughing hard.

Dorit tries too hard for the trendy fashionista look, and it just doesn't work for her. Looking back at previous seasons, it also tends to make her look the most dated too.

• Love 7

I went to Buca di Beppo once when it was Buca Little Italy and one location in Minneapolis which we stumbled on as poor hungry college students and it’s continued success never ceases to amaze me because it was one of the crappiest meals I have ever eaten.

• Useful 2
  • LOL 3
  • Love 6
58 minutes ago, Keywestclubkid said:

It was confusing, why would she expect to redecorate a room in a chain restaurant?  Those places are all the same decor/theme, why would Dorit say she was going to have to put her stamp on it, just because of living close to the restaurant? 

I live across the street from a historic restaurant, I am there a lot, had my wedding there...no once did I think I could redecorate one of their rooms. 

These women are nothing like us, right?

• LOL 8
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, biakbiak said:

I went to Buca di Beppo once when it was Buca Little Italy and one location in Minneapolis which we stumbled on as poor hungry college students and it’s continued success never ceases to amaze me because it was one of the crappiest meals I have ever eaten.

I ate in one in Florida, I was non-plused about the food at best.

• Love 3
(edited)
4 hours ago, Baltimore Betty said:

It was confusing, why would she expect to redecorate a room in a chain restaurant?  Those places are all the same decor/theme, why would Dorit say she was going to have to put her stamp on it, just because of living close to the restaurant? 

Pretty sure the guy she was talking to was Robert Earl who is the founder of Planet Hollywood who owns Buca di Beppo and is also friends with LVP. So he can probably tell his franchisee to do whatever the hell he wants them to do.

Edited by biakbiak
  • Useful 4
  • Love 6

Did Rina bring her mom with her to Erika’s has a shield? I mean Kyle can’t attack her at Erika’s about bringing up her sister if Lisas mom was with her right? It just seems so random she would bring her mom. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
11 minutes ago, Keywestclubkid said:

Did Rina bring her mom with her to Erika’s has a shield? I mean Kyle can’t attack her at Erika’s about bringing up her sister if Lisas mom was with her right? It just seems so random she would bring her mom. 

Louis has come to meals before was a big hit and all the women loved her so it made sense to me.

• Love 7