Type keyword(s) to search

S10.E05: Let the Mouse Go!

• Start Topic

18 minutes ago, Keywestclubkid said:

Did Rina bring her mom with her to Erika’s has a shield? I mean Kyle can’t attack her at Erika’s about bringing up her sister if Lisas mom was with her right? It just seems so random she would bring her mom. 

Lois was at her daughter's house, then she went to Erika's clubhouse with Lisa, on the way to her granddaughters' event. Then she went to dinner with the ladies. It would have been strange if Lisa had left her mother at her house while she went to Erika's, and expected her mother to get to the DNA event on her own. Or ditched her after the event while everyone else went to dinner. 

• Love 9
10 minutes ago, nexxie said:

imo it was clever to have a diamond ice sculpture at such a casual party - did the confused guests forget about this diamond?

rhobh-interview-looks-season-10.jpg?itok

I posted about that last week - I couldn't understand why Kyle went on and on about the diamond ice sculpture. It was an obvious nod to the diamonds the ladies hold at the opening of the episodes. I wish Denise had pointed that out, but I am sure she was as dumbfounded by Kyle's inability to grasp the obvious as many of us sitting at home were. 

• Love 23
14 minutes ago, UsernameFatigue said:

I posted about that last week - I couldn't understand why Kyle went on and on about the diamond ice sculpture. It was an obvious nod to the diamonds the ladies hold at the opening of the episodes. I wish Denise had pointed that out, but I am sure she was as dumbfounded by Kyle's inability to grasp the obvious as many of us sitting at home were. 

I am sure Kyle understood that. But they are not supposed to break the "fourth wall," so Kyle couched her criticism of it in a way that wasn't "hey, it's dumb to so self-consciously promote the show opening when we aren't supposed to even acknowledge that we are on a show."  I don't think her criticism was particularly effective, but I don't think Kyle is too stupid that she didn't understand the allusion being made.

I'm truly not sure what Denise's (or Garcelle's, for that matter) problem is with Kyle. It seemed to come out of nowhere.  It's abundantly obvious that Dorit and Lisa decided to team up to go after Kyle (and Teddi, though their argument seems entirely compromised of saying "Kyle and Teddi are too friendly friends," which is about the dumbest argument I've ever heard), and I'm not sure if Denise is somehow aligning with them or not.  But Denise just suddenly seems to be coming for Kyle out of nowhere, and to me, it isn't endearing.

The woman on this show are way more obviously calculating than the others in the franchise. I don't know if it is the proximity to the entertainment industry or what but they all make their machinations to become Queen Bee and create alliances way more obvious than they do on the other shows. Much as it is true that there are alliances on New York or Atlanta, I also think that there are real friendships there, and I'm not sure there are any real friendships on RHOBH (and that was even true when Saint Lisa Vanderpump was on the show - she would use every single one of these woman if she thought it would help her get ahead).

• Love 6
5 hours ago, Silver Bells said:

You don’t have to put up a fight, as I agree with you.  I just said to the husband the other day, we have pizza and lots of Italian food here, but nothing Southern.  I want fried chicken, bisquits, man n cheese and all the wonderful Southern food I see on t.v.  Plus, all the bbq with all the fixings.  I crave all that food.  They are opening a “Texas Roadhouse” here.  I just hope they will have all that southern food.  

Texas Roadhouse is more like a steak house. I'm from Texas! home of BBQ, Mexican food 

• Love 8
6 hours ago, snarts said:

Let me introduce you to her resume via IMDB

Denise is an actual working actress and big name celebrity. RHOBH is not her only gig (102 Bold & Beautiful episodes over the last 2 years)

Try asking any non-Bravo watching friends if they know who Kyle Richards is.  Then ask if they know Denise. 

My point keeps getting misunderstood.  I know that Denise Richards is an actress.  I know she’s known; I don’t need to ask my friends.  I just don’t think she’s that big of a deal.  I don’t think soap opera stars—with the potential exception of Susan Lucci—are a big deal.

I know Denise has had work, as I had the pleasure of watching her as a cheerleading mom on a Lifetime movie when I was in a hotel room over Labor Day. 

My point is that if you’re going to look someone in the eye and tell them how good you are by saying you’re “[Name] Fucking [Name]”, you look foolish, unless the names being supplied have like “Jennifer, Johansson, Roberts, Scarlett, Lawrence or Julia” in them. 

Denise is more well-known than Kyle, clearly.  I knew who she was before she came on the show, but the thing she’s most notorious for is Charlie Sheen’s ex-wife.  She definitely doesn’t have the name to throw around against someone professionally.  Very few people do.  

I think it’s a totally fair point for Denise to tell Kyle she’s a working actress and she’s glam for that reason alone.  That’s just a fact.  For her to say she’s Denise “Fucking” Richards or “Fucking” Denise Richards or whatever she said is laughable to me.  If you’re not A-list, you don’t get to say this, unless you’re huge at the film festivals or something, and I don’t remember her starring in movies at Cannes or Sundance.  In fact, I think it’s obnoxious for anyone to brag about how big their own name is.  Let others brag for you, is kind of PR rule 101.

When the other women make themselves out to be bigger and more important than they are, I call it out.  Kyle may not say she’s Kyle Fucking Richards either, even though she clearly has a lot more money than Denise.  It sounds warped to me.  Just because Denise has had numerous roles and magazine covers (and I never contended she didn’t) doesn’t make her at all immune to slinging bullshit IMO, and I am an equal opportunity bullshit caller-outer.  

• Love 16
6 hours ago, Madhattter said:

I think Kyle is starting to regret pushing LVP out. Not only was LVP the big target that shielded her, she was also a pretty staunch defender of Kyle's whenever anyone would go after her. As someone above mentioned, I think Kyle was under the impression that without LVP, she was going to be the new "queen" of the show, but it seems that Renna and Dorit played a masterful long game: Use Kyle to get rid of LVP, then shift all their manipulations to Kyle.  Kyle has definitely made her own bed in this situation, and never had problems stirring things up before, but now that she's on the receiving end and her only ally is the rather weak and easily walked over Teddy, she's having herself a good cry--over and over.

Of course Vile is regretting that she drove LVP off of the show because she is the new target. She expects the other women to Cow-tow to her but she is not that type of cow.

• LOL 2
  • Love 11
2 hours ago, donovan said:

Does Dorit own that BippityBobbityBoo restaurant? I must have missed something, because it sounded like she was just hired to decorate an area of someone else's BBB. 

(do I have an unlimited budget?  Hell naw, you're not gonna bankrupt ME)

I like that restaurant name better than the original .😄

• LOL 11
  • Love 3
(edited)
20 hours ago, Sew Sumi said:

Lois is Rinna's mother.

Just wondering: why does Lisa call her mother by her first name? 

There was one shot in which I thought I saw Kyle’s nipple. Yikes. She looks so much better in the TH without bangs.

Dorit’s braid was ridiculously long and stupid-looking. 

Kyle was kind of being an inconsistent jerk, but I don’t understand Denise’s venom and anger that went from 0-60. 

She seems angry this season, angry, insecure and possibly jealous of Denise and Dorit. 

Lisa strikes me as a big time narcissistic mother. 

Edited by Sweet-tea
  • Love 14
33 minutes ago, heatherchandler said:

Did I hear it correctly that Rinna's 19 year old daughter said, "I need a f****ing drink!" ??

Yep! And apparently Rinna didn't take any issue with her underage daughter drinking alcohol--in a very public space to boot.

Perhaps Rinna felt that Amelia deserved it after all the hard work it took to launch the line, organize the event cut flowers and place them into a vessel. Actually, let's be honest. I doubt Rinna's daughters even did that.

• LOL 9
  • Love 12
42 minutes ago, heatherchandler said:

Did I hear it correctly that Rinna's 19 year old daughter said, "I need a f****ing drink!" ??

Yep, I was also a bit taken aback

• Love 7
6 minutes ago, Sweet-tea said:

Just wondering: why does Lisa call her mother by her first name? 

Because some people do. My sister and I only don’t call our parents by their first name/nickname when we are being sarcastic or pissed off.

• Love 4
4 hours ago, watcherwoman said:

When crying Kyle was getting in the car after running from the party, you can see Mauricio already in the car and he was clearly laughing or had a big smile on his face.  It was brief, but obvious.   Lol, fake ass people.

I noticed that whenever Edwin was shown (in the corners of the shot but still) he had a big old smirk on his face every time.

1 hour ago, UsernameFatigue said:

53 minutes ago, eleanorofaquitaine said:

I am sure Kyle understood that. But they are not supposed to break the "fourth wall," so Kyle couched her criticism of it in a way that wasn't "hey, it's dumb to so self-consciously promote the show opening when we aren't supposed to even acknowledge that we are on a show."  I don't think her criticism was particularly effective, but I don't think Kyle is too stupid that she didn't understand the allusion being made.

I have mostly liked Kyle (I actually started watching this show as a Little House fan 😄) but I agree that she is not looking good this season.  However I don't think she's so "vile" as much as just kind of simple and not very bright, and certainly not very good in the witty repartee sense - she can yell and point and walk a way but that is not WINNING.  Teddi is also bad at that and I can see them being friends, enjoying going for walks or workouts and talking about their kids and how mean the others are.  But they are not good public fighters.

23 minutes ago, Happy Camper said:

Hope LVP is watching. "Pass the popcorn, Ken".

She's too busy inserting herself into as many Vanderpump Rules scenes as she can 😄 

• LOL 2
  • Love 12

I don’t understand why Kyle was so pressed over Dorit’s glam. If Teddi didn’t care, and it was her event, why does Kyle?

I also don’t understand why Dorit is so pressed over Kyle and Teddi’s friendship. She sounds jealous when she talks about it.

• Love 13
8 minutes ago, princelina said:

But they are not good public fighters.

Neither is Sutton. She gets frustrated and starts to cry.  But Dorit and Rinna could give lessons. They’re cool as cucumbers and hard as nails.

• Love 16
2 hours ago, biakbiak said:

I went to Buca di Beppo once when it was Buca Little Italy and one location in Minneapolis which we stumbled on as poor hungry college students and it’s continued success never ceases to amaze me because it was one of the crappiest meals I have ever eaten.

Buca di Beppo has an aesthetic of such tackiness that it actually feels like a natural fit for Dorit to be frank.

• LOL 17
  • Love 4
18 minutes ago, princelina said:

II agree that she is not looking good this season.  However I don't think she's so "vile" as much as just kind of simple and not very bright, and certainly not very good in the witty repartee sense - she can yell and point and walk a way but that is not WINNING. 

She's too busy inserting herself into as many Vanderpump Rules scenes as she can 😄 

I completely agree with this assessment. Kyle is neither bright nor a match in the witty repartee department and her inability to articulate results in frustration:  yelling, crying and walking away.

I also never would have heard of her if it wasn't for that useless niece of hers.

And LVP definitely has not done herself any favours on her other show.

• Love 11
7 hours ago, Madhattter said:

I think Kyle is starting to regret pushing LVP out. Not only was LVP the big target that shielded her, she was also a pretty staunch defender of Kyle's whenever anyone would go after her. As someone above mentioned, I think Kyle was under the impression that without LVP, she was going to be the new "queen" of the show, but it seems that Renna and Dorit played a masterful long game: Use Kyle to get rid of LVP, then shift all their manipulations to Kyle.  Kyle has definitely made her own bed in this situation, and never had problems stirring things up before, but now that she's on the receiving end and her only ally is the rather weak and easily walked over Teddy, she's having herself a good cry--over and over.

THIS! Nailed it. Guess she'e not the Bobby Fisher LVP was.

• LOL 8
  • Love 5
(edited)
21 hours ago, Silver Bells said:

Why all of a sudden is Denise worried what her kids are hearing?  They all must hear the house practically falling down all night long from sexy time.

Why put parental controls on your cable if you use curse words or have sex in your house? If your husband walks around the house in his boxers does that mean it's okay for a your friends' husbands to show up in their boxers? 

I think Denise’s problem with Kyle is that she perceives that others might be envious of Kyle and she’s realizing nobody is envious of having Charlie Sheen as your ex and Aaron “enemy of big pharma” as you current husband.

Nobody is jealous of Kyle and her cheating husband (speculation but c'mon). Kyle is just mad that everyone knows that she is not nor should she be the Queen Bee.

Charlie Sheen is a scumbag who was in one good movie. I'll never understand how women give shitty men a pass but will drag other women through the mud.

It's interesting (and unmentioned) that Rinna apologized to Kyle when she arrived at Erika's studio which is a very HBIC thing to do. 

I'm glad Dorit made Sutton cry. Sutton is a bitch who likes to embarrass people for using the wrong fork or not having place cards so fuck her.

Erika seems over it. I wonder if landing Chicago was the point of her being on the show and now she's plotting her exit.

I've been calling my mom by her first name since I was 16 ::shrug::

Edited by Adgirl
  • Love 5
(edited)
1 hour ago, TenaciousWarrior said:

I don’t understand why Kyle was so pressed over Dorit’s glam. If Teddi didn’t care, and it was her event, why does Kyle?

I also don’t understand why Dorit is so pressed over Kyle and Teddi’s friendship. She sounds jealous when she talks about it.

Because Dorit is jealous of Teddi's friendship with anyone.  She was also jealous of LVP's friendship with Teddi, during Teddi's first season.  

I'm not a fan of Teddi's, or Dorit's, for that matter, but it is definitely something that bugs the shit out of Dorit.

1 hour ago, FlyingEgret said:

Rinna's advice: "individuate yourself"

Thanks Rinna...

I heard that and went "Huh???" - is that even a word??  I looked it up, and lo and behold, it IS a word!!  From the Oxford dictionary (via Google): 

in·di·vid·u·ate

/ˌindəˈvijo͞oˌāt/

verb

distinguish from others of the same kind; single out.

And, then, I had to be impressed because Rinna used a big word, and used it correctly!!  (I wonder if she heard it at a life-coaching session or something - it sounds like something a life coach would say.)

Edited by njbchlover
  • LOL 5
  • Love 7
1 hour ago, TenaciousWarrior said:

Yeah, I agree with both of these statements. And I think it is funny that Teddi has seemingly become the center of so much conflict when she herself actually isn't trying to push conflict. She didn't seem to have a problem with Dorit's being late because of her silly glam session, and she also isn't actually involved in many of these arguments that Dorit/Rinna are having with Kyle about her friendship with Teddi.  It feels a bit like Dorit/Rinna really want to pull Teddi into those arguments but Teddi doesn't really take the bait (she did AFTER Kyle left the table - and I agreed with most of what Teddi said - but she's been smart enough not get drawn into their arguments while they are happening).

I have to say, in the past, I haven't disliked Rinna as many people have here but it take some real level of self-centeredness to expect your friend to defend you against their own sister.  Rinna WAS acting like a jerk at the Halloween party and Kyle's censure of her - "that was uncalled for" - was perhaps the mildest that one could deliver. And yet, Rinna's holding a grudge because Kyle was mildly critical of Rinna for acting like a jerk to Kyle's own sister.  (Putting aside the fact that yeah, Kim has her own issues).  That's some narcissism right there. 

• Love 16

I can see why Dorit has insomnia. Her head must bitch at her all night for the torturous hairstyles she wears everyday. 

The only real friendship on the show is Teddi and Kyle. The only real person seems to be Denise. Sutton too perhaps. 

Garcelle seems cool but when are we going to see more of her? Bravo is making her look like “a friend of” instead of a cast member. 

I loved Sutton’s “let the mouse go” speech. So true except if that happened, RHOBH wouldn’t exist. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 10
1 hour ago, Adgirl said:

Erika seems over it. I wonder if landing Chicago was the point of her being on the show and now she's plotting her

To me, she has seemed over it ever since she first joined the show. I’m not sure what she brings to the show if anything

• Love 18
2 hours ago, Rahul said:

Perhaps Rinna felt that Amelia deserved it after all the hard work it took to launch the line, organize the event cut flowers and place them into a vessel. Actually, let's be honest. I doubt Rinna's daughters even did that.

She totally like DM’nd a couple of people to get those flowers it was super hard work. 

• LOL 8
  • Love 6
(edited)
10 hours ago, TexasGal said:

I've never eaten at one, but I THINK their take is that it's all served family style?  Hence the lazy susans on the tables.

As a Texan I feel like I should put up a fight here but I just don't have it in me these days.  Ummm....bbq!  Yeah, bbq!  That's the ticket.

Grew up in New Mexico - nothing like New Mexican food and all the green Chile.

Lived in Texas for 11 years - BBQ, Tex-Mex

Lived in St. Louis for 3 years- Italian on the Hill 

Live in Metro Atlanta (going on 25 years), all kinds of options, but Southern Soul Food - yum....

Now all kinds of options ...

I really am looking forward to going to a restaurant soon, is it obvious?

Edited by Stats Queen
  • LOL 7
  • Love 9
1 hour ago, njbchlover said:

Because Dorit is jealous of Teddi's friendship with anyone.  She was also jealous of LVP's friendship with Teddi, during Teddi's first season.  

I'm not a fan of Teddi's, or Dorit's, for that matter, but it is definitely something that bugs the shit out of Dorit.

I heard that and went "Huh???" - is that even a word??  I looked it up, and lo and behold, it IS a word!!  From the Oxford dictionary (via Google): 

in·di·vid·u·ate

/ˌindəˈvijo͞oˌāt/

verb

distinguish from others of the same kind; single out.

And, then, I had to be impressed because Rinna used a big word, and used it correctly!!  (I wonder if she heard it at a life-coaching session or something - it sounds like something a life coach would say.)

Huh.  I'm sure her correct usage was a mistake...

• LOL 8
  • Love 1
5 hours ago, Alonzo Mosely FBI said:

I thought I posted this last night I hope it isn't a dupe. 

Dorito's sausage casing extentions shitting out a diarrhea pony tail RESTING on the floor when she was sitting on the couch made me ill. Hair on the floor? Then she is handling it, and it is touching things? NASTY. i don't want to eat at any restaurant she is involved in. Gross. 

Oh forgive me for this  but you made me realize what I thought it looked like!  My dog ate a (oh guys I’m sorry) used tampon once (she’s fine- this was years ago!)- that is EXACTLY what it looked like on the other side. 

@LibertarianSlut I don’t know your age  but I’m 40 and Denise Richards was very much an it girl. Guys swooned over her. They don’t have huge resumes but Carmen Electra and Jenny McCarthy had the same effect.  When she says  “I’m Denise Richards” it makes sense to me. Mind you she’s smart enough not to say that to Meryl Streep but she’s keeping this c list folk in check. 

So wow! at Dorit calling Sutton out on her mention of anxiety. I don’t like Kyle but appreciated she tried to reign it in.  I wish Sutton’s default wasn’t tears bc I suspect it’s not crying like we normally think but an almost involuntary reaction since she did it going into Teddis thing. Not a good reaction on Real Housewives!  They will come like vultures and did. 

So since she brought it up-I will say I find Lisa and Harry both attractive (loved him on Mad Men) and that is not what I would call hitting the genetic lottery and I’ll leave it there. 

• LOL 4
  • Love 14
33 minutes ago, Stats Queen said:

Get up in New Mexico - nothing like New Mexican food and all the green Chile.

Lived in Texas for 11 years - BBQ, Tex-Mex

Lived in St. Louis for 3 years- Italian on the Hill 

Live in Metro Atlanta (going on 25 years), all kinds of options, but Southern Soul Food - yum....

Now all kinds of options ...

I really am looking forward to going to a restaurant soon, is it obvious?

Omg Zia’s on the Hill! So ready to be able to eat there!!!! 

As for the episode- Rinna and Dorit hanging up on Kyle (not that I didn’t enjoy it) but then were ganging up on Teddi who was actually making a decent point on not ganging up on people!! I just shook my head lol. I don’t know why I still watch this show- oh wait- there’s nothing better going on!! 

• LOL 2
  • Love 2
34 minutes ago, KnoxForPres said:

Oh forgive me for this  but you made me realize what I thought it looked like!  My dog ate a (oh guys I’m sorry) used tampon once (she’s fine- this was years ago!)- that is EXACTLY what it looked like on the other side. 

@LibertarianSlut 

Hahahaa thats awesome! Oh Dorit such a fail. Sorry libslut I can't edit out the tag. Idk hmm

• LOL 5
  • Love 1
(edited)
2 hours ago, Adgirl said:

Why put parental controls on your cable if you use curse words or have sex in your house? If your husband walks around the house in his boxers does that mean it's okay for a your friends' husbands to show up in their boxers? 

To extend this analogy - if you invite your friends' husbands to show up in their boxers, don't get in a twist if your kids and their friends (who you also invited) see a bunch of men in their boxers 😄 

Edited by princelina
  • LOL 5
  • Love 6
(edited)

Denise Richards is the real deal. 

Vile is at best a wannabe.

One of her main beefs with Kim is that Kim has the better career and is remembered fondly by many. 

Vile is barely an afterthought.

She wasn’t even important enough to be blinded  on “Little House on the Prairie.”

Edited by The Ringo Kidd
  • LOL 9
  • Love 9
(edited)
59 minutes ago, RealHousewife said:

Exactly. It made sense to me too. I didn't take it as her saying she's Meryl Streep, but more like, girl my entire career was based on being a sex symbol. I've been in Hollywood a long time and have money and can have nice things at my parties. Check out some of the movies and shows I've done, how I turn up on red carpets, or those magazine covers I've graced that all you housewives wish you were on. I had a reality show all about myself, no other ho's necessary. Seeing me in full makeup, dressed up, or having an ice sculpture at my party doesn't make me a phony bitch. You having an issue with these things perhaps makes you a jealous one though. 

Yess ... she was at a point in time the definition of sex symbol .... she was everywhere and no she’s no Meryl Streep but she was That Bitch! has they say for even a moment. That these ladies really never attained... 

Edited by Keywestclubkid
  • Love 21
12 hours ago, Madhattter said:

Well one thing is certain that crown is wayyyyy to heavy for Kyle

• LOL 2
  • Love 10
6 hours ago, eleanorofaquitaine said:

I'm truly not sure what Denise's (or Garcelle's, for that matter) problem is with Kyle. It seemed to come out of nowhere.  It's abundantly obvious that Dorit and Lisa decided to team up to go after Kyle (and Teddi, though their argument seems entirely compromised of saying "Kyle and Teddi are too friendly friends," which is about the dumbest argument I've ever heard), and I'm not sure if Denise is somehow aligning with them or not.  But Denise just

I've noticed a major rivalry or jealousy and scorn between those that are successful actresses and those that tried to be. Kim Richards pretty much despised every actress, and had no trust for them. Maybe been burned to much, by fake friends that take their agent/ jobs/ roles/ etc. Denise does have a confidence because she has "made it" and isn't trying to do anything at this point but make some money. Lisa Rinna I don't really think is an actress, but more a personality. In any case, she's sort of the wild card. I don't think she would very burn a bridge that could get her a contact to a paying job. Lisa Rinna though, is very stuck up.

Kyle trying to impress everyone with her acting schedule, IMO turned off Garcelle and Denise. I think they are annoyed by how hard she is trying to seem like an actress. We saw the same thing with Gretchen and Heather in OC. Grethen had a role on something and was acting like she was an actress and Heather was quick to call her on it.

I think Kyle would never be able to have a career in BH as an actress. You have to be very independent and strong willed and confident. Kyle couldn't even get through a minor criticism without comfort from her husband.

• Love 9
On 5/13/2020 at 9:13 PM, DivaLasVegas82 said:

love that Garcelle is normal in a town full of wealth. It makes her so relate able. I wonder why she wasn't at Amelia and Delilah's pajama clothing party launch?

FTFY lol! 

But I agree with your whole post. 

Why do these people keep making up "athleisure lines" and slapping their names on some made in (insert country of cheap manufacture here)? Oh yeah because it's EASILY/  cheaply MADE! Nothing appealing there. I visited the site just to see and it basically looks like stuff Rinna probably was offered to slap her name on but tossed it to her spawn. 

And 😲 when Amelia turned to Rinna at the party and said "I need a fu**in drink!" That was on camera and she's 18! Not 21. But I guess Rinna is "not like a regular mom...shes like...a cool mom." - Thanks "Mean Girls"

Erika going hard at Denise several times about "mother of the year" and "June Cleaver." I respect at least she said it to her face not just in talking heads- but can't believe she is going in on her! Not nice. I think Erika doesn't like the mirror being held up on what she was like as a mother. Sometimes the thing we go after regarding others is a defense mechanism of what we dislike in ourselves. 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 14
2 hours ago, KnoxForPres said:

@LibertarianSlut I don’t know your age  but I’m 40 and Denise Richards was very uch an it girl. Guys swooned over her. They don’t have huge resumes but Carmen Electra and Jenny McCarthy had the same effect.  When she says  “I’m Denise Richards” it makes sense to me. Mind you she’s smart enough not to say that to Meryl Streep but she’s keeping this c list folk in check. 

I remember when Denise Richards was an "It" girl too, Wild Things, Starship Troopers, Bond Girl, etc.  And that brings back memories of what a terrible actress she was back then.,

I have the opinion that her TH about "I'm Denise Richards" was overly self important in a way that wouldn't look good coming from anyone.  I find it fundamentally no different than Kim insulting Eileen and Rinna for being soap opera actresses from her elevated perch of world famous child actress a billion years ago.  Except Kim said it to their face and Denise didn't have the nerve to do that.

She's not keeping anyone in check  with her "I'm Denise Richards" stuff because while she clearly hates Kyle, everyone is more like Kyle than Denise and it wouldn't go over will with the group.  Instead she's being bitchy in THs in a way that reflects more poorly on herself than it does on Kyle. It comes across as ungracious that she thinks that Kyle can't celebrate the things she is proud of because to Denise its nothing she doesn't do ten times a week.

And that makes it easier to forget that Kyle is doing and saying stuff to Denise that is earning how Denise appears to feel about her.

With all of the actresses on this show, and soap actresses at that, why can't one of them figure out how to play the love to hate villain.  I  think I need an evil genius to root for in spite of myself.

• Useful 3
  • Love 8
18 hours ago, LemonSoda said:

I love Lois. I love Garcelle. Kyle will always annoy me. Will DNA come in Chub Chub sizes? Asking for the state of Oregon or wherever they were that time they asked about chub chubs. 

DNA Fashion Line has ALL the sizes: Small, Extra Small, Extra Extra Small, and Chub Chub.

• LOL 14
12 hours ago, Mar said:

Oh, the shade from the Buca di Beppo owner 😂😂

Dorit:Do I have an unlimited budget?

Robert Earl: are you joking? I’m not having you bankrupt ME

For this gem alone, this guy deserves to have a diamond of his own!

• LOL 4
  • Love 6
43 minutes ago, ParadoxLost said:

With all of the actresses on this show, and soap actresses at that, why can't one of them figure out how to play the love to hate villain.  I  think I need an evil genius to root for in spite of myself

Do you think any of the franchises has produced this love-to-hate villain? 

• Love 1

I don't think Denise Richards is cowardly at all. I watch her body language and facial expressions. She is not fake and needs no one to like her and that's hard work for me, man. I once promised myself I'd "stay cool" around a certain woman who I usually babble around to fill the awkward "too cool for everyone " silence emanating from her. That bitch came runnin to me and just dug up anything to talk about.  But yeah, I don't have restraint and i can be fake AF bc I have the need to relate to folks and be the "nice one." 

Denise was giving looks like "I see you bitch" to Kyle and I thought it was fitting.  Just wait til the sh** is drudged up or in private.  

I hate to be mean to a pregnant lady but I can't with Teddy.  CAN'T! The man hands, the horrible Jan Brady-ish walk, swaying side to side.  Hulking around.  I literally can't look at her. A shame bc I want to like her but she's just so extra. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 2

I'm struggling to understand the animosity Erika seems to feel toward Denise, as evidenced in her Talking Heads.  Maybe the THs were filmed after the big blow up that will soon take place and Erika is over her... There are some things I like about Erika and I was hoping she would be there to support Denise who has always seemed like a decent person.  (Yes, I know she cusses like a sailor and talks incessantly about her man's "gifts.") Maybe Erika is acting defensively because Denise tried to tone down the loud adult conversation at her dinner party.  Anyway, I feel bad for Denise, who seems to be getting it from all directions...

• Love 13
8 hours ago, UsernameFatigue said:

According to Denise, the ice sculpture was because they had one at a party awhile back and her daughter Eloise loved it. She also said that Eloise chose the diamond shape for the party - I'm not sure I believe that although it does sound good and makes Kyle seem like even more of a jackass and I'm always on board for that. 

8 hours ago, heatherchandler said:

Meh. Legal drinking age in most Canadian provinces is 19 (18 in Alberta, Manitoba, and Quebec) so it didn't raise my eyebrows any. I know legal age out there is 21 and lemme tell you, it suuuucked having to wait the extra two years to go to Vegas to party but I also don't think those two years make a lot of difference. I'm more concerned that it's the same kid who had to come running home from New York because of her severe anxiety - alcohol is definitely not a coping method for that. 

• Love 12
On 5/13/2020 at 5:36 PM, TexasGal said:

Dorit “invested” in a Buca di Beppo?  So, you’re a franchisee Dorit.  Congrats.  Big whoop.

It looks to be the Buca di Beppo close to my house. And she really hasn't invested in it; she's going to 'reimagine' it somehow.

Where are they getting this imaginary money? They're a couple of grifters who don't actually own anything. Robert Earl is looking for free publicity to his restaurants. 

I'd love to see the financials on this one.

• Useful 2
  • Love 6